Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
I think there are very few circumstances where it is acceptable to declare your private medical ailments to the public. Such an occurrence happened to me today. I was in the pharmacy 2 meters from the counter, masked up, as was the pharmacist. ‘What exactly is the problem?’, he shouted. Not knowing what to do I took hold of the situation and owned it. ‘ I have a sore vagina’ I shouted in reply. ‘ inside as well?’, he continued ( it could only be a he with this level of discretion ), ‘No, just on the outside and it hurts when I pee’ . No time to be coy now, I thought.
So we exchanged possible ointments and lubricant ideas, as if we were discussing silver polish in a hardware store, all the time at full volume for all to hear. At times like this I’m glad I grew up on Monty Python, Stanley Baxter and The Two Ronnies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Morning Tattlers

I wake up a snazzy sausage with a fabulous attitude every day. And then I talk to stupid people. Or look out into my garden. I had another doctor ordered lay-in, as I'm only just recovering from my exhaustion after my fashion shoot. Even though it was filmed a month ago. It's not easy being tall and supermodel. I'm so in demand. Unlike Josie having to film in the street. I would call her a whore. But I think both you and I know no-one's ever going to pay for that shit. Even Blenheim Palace closed down just for me. I allowed Fleur to gatecrash. And Tamara's ad for Carolina Herrera ain't shit. The only advantage she has over me is that she can kiss my ass and I can't. Then the audacity of that dermatologist troll giving me advice on MY scalp. I always advise people never to give me advice. Silly moo moos. She's not my dermatologist so we can leave it there. Sometimes I have to tell myself it's not worth the jail time.

Dear karma. I have a list of people you clearly missed. ⬆ I'm feeling like such a bitch today, I think I must be on someone else's period as well. Why can't people appreciate how much effort I put into not becoming a serial killer? Speaking of periods, I self-diagnosed myself with PMDD. The excruciating cramps, the fanging, the shaking, the night sweats, the absolute trauma. I imagine you're thinking poor Ali for taking the brunt of it. Our bedroom activity didn't suffer though. We still role play. I'm Burger King and he's MwkDwnnoldss. I have it my way and he'll be loving it. I also underwent the Myers-Briggs test and I have the rarest personality of all. Which makes absolutely perfect sense. And for your information I am NOT a narc. I must also be emotionally constipated as I've not given a shit what you've said in days.

I do agree the garden looks like a shit site though. Workmen like them are the reason people like me need medication. My husband said it'll be finished by Christmas. For having such a tiny dick, he certainly knows how to be a big lying prick. I filmed all of vlogmas in November, so that I could spend all of December relaxing in my greenhouse, reading Tattle my magazine with my cup of coffee and gazing adoringly at my woodland. I clearly don't have to work as hard as other influencers. I get it right the first time. There goes the doorbell. It's going to be a wonderful day of deliveries. I'm well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today.

Love Lydia xx (Be sassy, trashy, classy and a little bad assy - I could write my very own Christmas crackers.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlogmas Day 6

- Today is a day of interestingness. She's going to tone her hair as the red is coming through again. She has a photo shoot tomorrow and a date night with her husband so she wants to look snazzy. She wants a fuller fringe at the front so it detracts from her broken hair. I'd unfollow you at this point, but your train wreck life is way too exciting.
- She literally flips her hair back and forth twice as apparently it gets rid of excess water. Abracadabra nope you're still stupid.
- She's nervous. She's shaking. There's so much redness she says it's a nightmare. I can only say WTF so many times before I decide to just start drinking.
- She's got Lauren here and they're going through samples for the study. DURING LOCKDOWN!!! She had a bit of a wobble with cobble (the paint colour she chose).
- She apologises for the way she looks, but she's had like a million deliveries today so she has been busy. She says she literally looks like a mole. I only wish you could order karma like packages and have it delivered.
- She highlights a tweed fabric sample is all the dog will be wearing. Ain't no medicine for that shit.
- She's so excited for an engineered wood flooring. But what's most exciting is the tweed fabric to upholster then chair. And she's just obsessed with the red velvet cushions. I've seen monkey shit fights at the zoo and they were more styled out than this.
- She's in the mood to faff. It's not that I don't like you. Wait, yes, yes it is.
- The date night is in collaboration with Carolina Herrera. Cue ad for Carolina Herrera. The actual second hand embarrassment that someone else has to organise and pay for any romance with your spouse.
- She says it's so difficult to come to the beauty space with something innovative. Something that's not already been done before. I'm sure you're not necessarily directing this at Globy, but if the shoe fits wear it.
- She wants to take her mind of the state of her house. She has anxiety. She now understands why people move out during renovations. How about a nice big cup of shut the fuck up.
- Now Rebecca has arrived to dress their table for a date. And there goes the last fuck I give.
- Any guesses what she's worn for date night? She feels sexy and powerful. It's a jumper dress cinched in with a belt. And I used to believe in evolution.
- She's applying more makeup. Just remember, there's not enough makeup in the world to cover up crazy.
- She's wearing Carolina Herrera Good Girl. She even spritzes the tassel on the lipstick. I don't know what makes you so stupid. But it really works.
- She's glad she has a night off. She thought earlier before she couldn't be bothered cooking dinner, then remembered she didn't have to. You don't have haters, Lydia. You just have people who know you're an absolute douchebag.
- Lumi is trying to eat the delivered food from the paper bags. She's then up on the dining table. Again. I can see it. I just chose to ignore it. For my own sanity.
- She's so hungry and she even had a snack before as they went for a run. A snack is pretty standard in most people's everyday life. But, any other gems of knowledge you'd like to share with us today Lydia?
- They're struggling to read the 'words of wisdom' in the Carolina Herrera Christmas crackers. The human mind amazes me everyday. Theirs just baffles me.
- She's ordered a burger and chips for her main course. She highlights she shouldn't as she's a shoot the next day, but she doesn't really care about stuff like that. Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling you out on your bullshit. I'll be here.
- She believes in the treat yourself life. Some people are such treasures you just want to bury them.
- Now she's giving tips on how to light a fire now she's a pro. Please keep your stupid to yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

SMAS

First time of posting and I can’t contain any longer.

I am sick of this in regard to covid. This was clearly filmed in lockdown 2.0 and sorry but when is a visit from an interior decorator that just wants to put some Paint on a wall “essential.” If she feels this is a necessity, where is the PPE - where is the social distancing ??

When the Christmas decorations went up in the other video with Carrie it was VERY clear both Carrie AND her boyfriend were there - again breaking the rules. I am sick of it.

I don’t want to be mean but why is it one rule for one and one rule for another. There are people that can’t even go back to work yet who are self-employed because of all of this and just no care in the world - makes me so sad 😢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
2E775D60-F63E-47B7-AD87-829473DCEE36.jpeg

She’s getting absolutely slaughtered in the comments by saying FoB saved her scalp. Then loads of engagement between commenters saying that FoB was useless and expensive!

She’s an odd one isn’t she? Why would her own dermatologist put her on medication if a simple influencer brand of choice can miraculously heal her scalp? They would be putting themselves out of a job you utter cockwomble!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Gusber

Chatty Member
@toomuchstuff THANK YOU for posting the titles every day!! I’m so grateful to you. Sometimes I desperately wish we all knew each other in real life but please all know, every morning when I read here, you’re all helping a very lonely, isolated person!! Not looking for sympathy whatsoever but I want you all to know how important this forum and your kindness and sense of fun is to some of us.

Splendid work from @Oops... too! When we were all telling you about our pets the other week, I didn’t because I was really worried she was seriously ill but we’ve now been to the RSPCA vets and she’ll be ok, so I’d like to show you my Miss Milly! A very quiet, timid, tiny little scaredy-cat tortie girl. She’s a rescue cat and is the light of my life. She’s often the only reason I get to use my voice these days because there’s no one else to talk to, especially in these awful times and we dote on each other completely. I’d like to say that she’d love to join in with all the other pets but in all honesty, she’d be scared of them 😂 So when the rest of them are up on that stage, Miss Milly would probably go all Garbo on us and only say, “I want to be alone.” Could you work this in somewhere @Oops... ?! Love to you all!! ❤

B190A757-A385-410E-8F97-4AF892FAF15E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Nooooooooo......this is thread #50!!!
Over on Meghan and Harry thread they are celebrating their 50th and we let it slip by....🙄

🍸🎂🎊Congratulations on our 50th thread everybody! Thanks to Lidl for giving us plenty of material! 🎉🎊🍾

• Heart
  • Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
All tattlers ... I think it is time to honour our fellow member @Oops... ...Selflessly dedicating time to our animals and making us feel great in a shitty time in our lives ....

Thank you soooooooooo much from the bottom of my and our (Tattlers) hearts. You really have made our days/ months ... year ......

So on behalf of the Tattler Academy ...The winner is @Oops... ..best in show .... best overall , thank you so much for all that you do and have done ....accept this award on behalf of all us Tattlers ...we love you very much xxxxxxx

• Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Lydia Millen #51 Personality test of a narc, Vlogmas content is stark, endless gifted crap before the dog even barks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

MissMidnight

VIP Member
So, I’m wondering if Cawwie and DeePop are avoiding The Bungalow at the moment, or have they just given up deleting the negative comments?
Because it’s becoming really obvious that with each vlog Lydia publishes, an increasing number of her subscribers aren’t buying what she’s so desperately trying to sell them.
Get your popcorn ready, Tattler’s ... it looks like the HMS Millen-Gordon could finally be sinking!

B617D48A-2A6E-483F-AC4C-6771497F812F.jpeg
ECEF60FE-DC8F-40DD-AB4A-F70414B44ABF.jpeg
2CC998E2-9D95-4741-8604-1276B635C672.jpeg
B7B50002-177D-4027-B806-DBFEF32F9734.jpeg
58CB70A8-84A3-453B-94F3-9726E318289A.jpeg
838B690D-510C-4925-A25B-09EFB05DAD41.jpeg
5EC9BBC1-2F69-48E7-8391-5009009ED667.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
She's getting a Hermes? well I don't blame her she's going to need one isn't she? I mean she's got to put her diary, I pad and Cartier in something to carry them from the dressing room to the kitchen!

• Haha
  • Angry
I have just text my SA at the Bond Street Hermes that they are under no circumstances to offer Lidl or Ali any bags. Literally included mug shots. Claire is bad enough but Lidl would turn my stomach. Please don’t ruin my bags Lidl.

Side note - it gives me great pleasure to know she is almost certainly losing sleep over the brick colour difference. It. Looks. Shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

beahunny

Chatty Member
I will never understand planning an "outfit" for walking your dog. My dogs must think I am such a lazy slob for not wearing suede and tweed to put their poop into little bags and walk on the beach.

These "influencer" people are hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrspeeps

Is anyone else getting sick of all these “influencers” being sent all these free products, such as Tiffany, V&R etc etc. Are they all so narcissistic that they can’t read the room? There’s some people out there that can’t afford Christmas present for their kids, food for their tables and warmth for their homes and these absolute clowns flaunt the thousands of pounds worth of free gifts for all to see. They should at least gift some of these to people who are in need or at least be a bit more charitable!
Normally, it wouldn’t bother me but it’s starting to get on my nerves.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks to @Dobs for the thread title with 31 votes.

Edited to fit....original was:

#50 Poor start to vlogmas, no content and nothing interesting to say, has however mastered buying followers every day

Not since Globygate has something produced such an emotional response from us Tattlers....
Lidl has confirmed she is buying a puppy. A miniature black and tan Dachshund to be precise. Sadly she is paying £3,200 for a puppy from a hobby breeder who can't even spell the name of the breed....
The puppy will be ready (poor mite will never be ready) approx January 10, so expect the vlogged trip to Derbyshire...
The pup, named Sage, is already kitted out with perfumed shampoo, an excessively large collar and various tweed items, but will be shut in the utility room.

In other news....
* we appear to be going backwards in time as Vlogmas was filmed in November and shares a lack of content with the vlogs that were filmed in November!
* we are in the mid 90s with Lidl tucking her pj top into her bottoms
* Alex the air hostess has joined Kim jong-lidl's team
* Erica (the videographer? ) makes a 4th team member
*the oak porch has been revealed...yawn....with the bungalow's new name Potager House

And finally our brilliantly talented @Oops.... is making us laugh and cry with her extravaganza Fur Babies in the Woods!

Last edited:
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Ali just said "'It's vlogmas with the MGs' and I'm never in it" 😂 😂 😂
I'm dead. I can't believe Carrie left this in either. AHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61