Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
I know this has probably been covered before but has it been estimated how much she earns a year? 500k? And where does she stand earnings wise in relation to Josie / inthefrow / Patricia / fleur? Giving my husband an education on influencers and he needs answers people!!
I think 200k

Reactions: 4

Cashmereandlinen

Is there anywhere on the forum where I can ask a private question without it being put out in the open someone who's been here a long time and watched lydia the longest !

Reactions: 3
These are screen shots from a vlogView attachment 341343View attachment 341344View attachment 341345View attachment 341346 3 years ago, she looked beautiful, Lydiot if you are reading this you really screwed your face up with filler, what where you thinking 🙄

View attachment 341349
I’m not so sure, to my eye it looks like she is now paler, thicker brows and darker hair. I think it’s those elements with age that makes her less ‘glossy’ than previous years.

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
If a # I created can't go anywhere then I will stand corrected but how does any movement start .... it's about someone having the balls to stand up and mention something .. ...Did BLM have a voice before someone stood up and made it an issue ... did the #metoo movement have legs before someone stood up for what they believe? It is something personal to me so yes I am fine if you are asking .. but on the whole it is me standing up for correct marketing. You asking me if I am ok was a bit rude to be honest ...I can happilysay i am fine I am just passionate about something I believe in .... so here I go again #nomorebloggers....
oh okay sorry I understand you want to start a movement, I was confused because I thought you meant that the influencer industry was dying

• Heart
  • Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
I have completely missed that sleep out vlog. Please could someone confirm which one it was? Also, what ITF vlog with the crying puppy?

theGC

VIP Member
Slightly off topic, has anyone tried the spotlight whitening strips she ‘uses’?

Stefano

VIP Member
But we wasn’t talking about YOU and YOUR brand we are talking about the future of influencers. And I simply stated that unfortunately it’s not going anywhere as large brands and corporations are creating large budgets for them specifically.. most brands now have a whole department catering to influencer marketing and social media engagement so yeah I was right.
But you are not right.. Am i right?.. in your heart of hearts do you really believe what head office tells you?????
It is a big ask but I know the answer already!
My head office said I would never make it as a buyer or influencer or a creator..... well bitches how wrong you were!!!
I have a line in Italy already ... but I realised my brand would never be anything without Blogger/VLOGGER participation...OR I thought so but.....
It has flourished without it actually .....But I don't wantto be the bitch that puts ppl down.. I want empower you all ... go and do what you want to do fuck anyone who tells you you can't and just fucking do it"!!!!!!!

• Wow

Tony_Reno

I think he squeezed the licky treat open instead of snipping it open with a scissors. And it probably squished skywards all over the wall and ceiling. 😅😅😅😅 I wondered why Lumi / Lummy was licking the wall, and the Ali panned over to the ceiling and the mess all over.

Can you imagine Kim Jong Lydiot whining ' ALLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIII what did you doooooooooo ALLLLLIIIII ? Ohhhhhhhh ALLLLLLLLLLLIIIIII !!! Clean it up ALLLLLLLLLLLLIII !!! OHHHHH DEAR !!!'
lol okay 😂 that helps make things clearer!

Reactions: 1

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I've just watched an old Claire Chanelle Christmas flog where she and Lydia exchanged gifts (I know it's been discussed on here) and Lydia was given some hot chocolate, but Lydia actually 'PAID' for Chanel cosmetics for Claire. So awkward and Lydia, up to her old tricks - while Claire was looking at one of the Chanel products, Lydia pipes up "oh, it's like the ByTerry" - really? Everything she talks about (or is trying to flog) is like another brand. It's like ByTerry, It's like Balmain, it gives Chanel vibes....I'm sure those companies paying her to promote her products are really impressed by her comparing it to another product. She's always been an unprofessional influenza.
Ooh, what was the title of the vlog, @RubyRu?

Reactions: 1