Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
Vlogmas Day 6

- Today is a day of interestingness. She's going to tone her hair as the red is coming through again. She has a photo shoot tomorrow and a date night with her husband so she wants to look snazzy. She wants a fuller fringe at the front so it detracts from her broken hair. I'd unfollow you at this point, but your train wreck life is way too exciting.
- She literally flips her hair back and forth twice as apparently it gets rid of excess water. Abracadabra nope you're still stupid.
- She's nervous. She's shaking. There's so much redness she says it's a nightmare. I can only say WTF so many times before I decide to just start drinking.
- She's got Lauren here and they're going through samples for the study. DURING LOCKDOWN!!! She had a bit of a wobble with cobble (the paint colour she chose).
- She apologises for the way she looks, but she's had like a million deliveries today so she has been busy. She says she literally looks like a mole. I only wish you could order karma like packages and have it delivered.
- She highlights a tweed fabric sample is all the dog will be wearing. Ain't no medicine for that shit.
- She's so excited for an engineered wood flooring. But what's most exciting is the tweed fabric to upholster then chair. And she's just obsessed with the red velvet cushions. I've seen monkey shit fights at the zoo and they were more styled out than this.
- She's in the mood to faff. It's not that I don't like you. Wait, yes, yes it is.
- The date night is in collaboration with Carolina Herrera. Cue ad for Carolina Herrera. The actual second hand embarrassment that someone else has to organise and pay for any romance with your spouse.
- She says it's so difficult to come to the beauty space with something innovative. Something that's not already been done before. I'm sure you're not necessarily directing this at Globy, but if the shoe fits wear it.
- She wants to take her mind of the state of her house. She has anxiety. She now understands why people move out during renovations. How about a nice big cup of shut the fuck up.
- Now Rebecca has arrived to dress their table for a date. And there goes the last fuck I give.
- Any guesses what she's worn for date night? She feels sexy and powerful. It's a jumper dress cinched in with a belt. And I used to believe in evolution.
- She's applying more makeup. Just remember, there's not enough makeup in the world to cover up crazy.
- She's wearing Carolina Herrera Good Girl. She even spritzes the tassel on the lipstick. I don't know what makes you so stupid. But it really works.
- She's glad she has a night off. She thought earlier before she couldn't be bothered cooking dinner, then remembered she didn't have to. You don't have haters, Lydia. You just have people who know you're an absolute douchebag.
- Lumi is trying to eat the delivered food from the paper bags. She's then up on the dining table. Again. I can see it. I just chose to ignore it. For my own sanity.
- She's so hungry and she even had a snack before as they went for a run. A snack is pretty standard in most people's everyday life. But, any other gems of knowledge you'd like to share with us today Lydia?
- They're struggling to read the 'words of wisdom' in the Carolina Herrera Christmas crackers. The human mind amazes me everyday. Theirs just baffles me.
- She's ordered a burger and chips for her main course. She highlights she shouldn't as she's a shoot the next day, but she doesn't really care about stuff like that. Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling you out on your bullshit. I'll be here.
- She believes in the treat yourself life. Some people are such treasures you just want to bury them.
- Now she's giving tips on how to light a fire now she's a pro. Please keep your stupid to yourself.
Love this! 😍😍👏👏 Thank you!

Reactions: 8

Knomm

I hope she has her hair cut really short, only because she's said previously that Ali doesn't like shorter hair and didn't like it last time, so this might be the final straw and he will grow balls and leave her. She's already fucked her hair up, ruined her face and her old personality is loooooong gone, so may as well just go for it now!

I also watched the first 2 mins of her last vlog (I just can't watch her at all) and her accent has changed even from just 6 months ago!!! I knew it was different when she became lady of the Bunga, but she's ramped up the faux-poshness even more. How embarrassing!
For the look she goes for, she really needs longer hair to keep her look feminine. I have nothing against girls looking masculine, but clearly that's not what she's after. She should really try and find her Kibbe ID cause she dresses like a theatrical romantic when she's probably something more like a dramatic classic or even a soft dramatic. Kibbe really helped me to understand why something can look really good on one person, and like a dress up on another

JMD

I wouldnt be suprised if she threw it on the floor and put the cat there so she has something to post about.
Or that's the first one she broke and Lydia kept it for this dumb post. She never broke two.... :oops:😂

(I'm catching up...)

• Haha

Surfcat123

Casper being a working cocker spaniel, likes to catch any and all creepy crawlers... daddy long legs, spiders, etc. He tends to check/observe them at first and then pounces on it and eventually let’s the poor spider run off. I’m forever stopping/telling him off... he is getting a lot better though. Completely ignores bees/wasps/snails now.

It reminds me when he was just 10 weeks old he got stung by a wasp in the garden during summer as he is just very very curious about everything and tried to swallow the wasp and got stung 😓. It was a mad dash at the vets and 24 long hours of him puffed up and feeling sorry for himself. See picture attached 😅
oh bless him

My business life is far removed from this but I’ve always loved writing. I was an only child so I used to entertain myself with my own poems and stories - I‘ve written since I learned to write. :)It makes me happy 😂 x
You are truly an amazing writer x

• Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
For Gusber - gird your going Gusber, I have skimmed through and it's bad.

HEALTH & LIFE UPDATE | VLOGMAS DAY 8 | Lydia Elise Millen

• Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member
These are screen shots from a vlogView attachment 341343View attachment 341344View attachment 341345View attachment 341346 3 years ago, she looked beautiful, Lydiot if you are reading this you really screwed your face up with filler, what where you thinking 🙄

View attachment 341349
It looks like the new point on her chin isn't lined up to the middle of her face. It appears to line up with the nostril on the left side (in the photo). Wayne Goss said if you have a wide nose and line up the start of your brow based on the outside edge of your nostril, your nose will look even wider. Based on the old photos of Lydia it looks like she has increased the space between her brows along with making them fuller (man size brows).

• Wow

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Anyone follow life with ivy coco? Whatever your personal opinion is of her, she has posted a rant on her stories about not being paid for a job and that the company has literally ghosting her........ the boohoo group..... oh Lydia. Clearly working with a brand with the same level of ethics as yourself then.
Oo just imagine if they did that to Lydia!!? Serve her right!

• Haha

Grey_x

Ali magically coated Lumi's bad-breath-scented treats all up the walls and ceiling in Lydia's hallway. Lydia is going to skin Ali alive.
That was so funny 🤣 bless him. I wonder if she will bitch about it for the next few weeks and demand that the walls are repainted?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Namima

VIP Member
Just lovely! All of them 💕 Now everyone knows what Marmalade the Cat Who Sees Everything looks like - she will be playing a vital role on 21st in the Rescue Scene;)
Thank you so much for including my babies. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD

ACT 7

Scene 1. Clearing in Wood. Day.

As the curtain rises the eagle-eyed amongst us will see that the sign on the porch now says Dunfaffin’ . In addition we see that a low, narrow bench seat has been placed inside the porch. Benny, Dexter, Muffin the Cat and Ulla are lying on their backs underneath the bench poking their paws upwards at the Army of Spiders who have now taken residence beneath the bench. Milkshake is busy trying to remove the tap dancing shoes one of the spiders forgot to return to Props. It’s very tricky because the spider won’t keep still. Freddy and Bruiser are leaping high in the air trying to encourage 3 baby spiders to run away and hide so that they can play hide and seek together. Roo, who peeps out from behind the signpost nervously, is keeping well away from the bench because he really is frightened of spiders. He’s tried in the past to give them a little pat - but no - he just can’t quite bring himself to get too close to them. Pepper sits front of stage with a little crowd around her. She holds her pink fluffy bone in one paw whilst stroking it with the other paw. The 2 Lulu’s, Rupert, Kaiser, Teddy, Teddy Bear, Gem, our 3 Caspers, Miss Milly and Milly, Harley, Harvey, 2 Charlie’s and our 2 Muffins are laughing with delight. Pepper is teaching them tongue-twisters.

Pepper. Peppypoopar picked a peck of pickled pink pics - if Peppypoopar picked a peck of pickled pink pics - where’s the peck of pickled pink pics Poopettemetis pinched?

Pepper’s pals practise...persistently..! They laugh uproariously and try and try again to get it right. This is such a fun game for them to play. All the other Fur Babies laugh and join in enthusiastically. The only one who manages to get it right first time is Elvis. Nobby congratulates him effusively by jumping on his back and licking the top of his head. The sound of amazing falsetto singing in perfect harmony is heard offstage. All the Fur Babies prick up their ears and crane their necks to see who might be coming.

Pepper. Oh! It’s our Newcomers! It’s our Newcomers!

Sergeant Major Henry. Welcome Parteeeeeey! Attennnn-shun! By the right...Quick march...Left, right, left, right...

All the Fur Babies obediently fall into line in front of the porch and the dwarf walls and await further orders expectantly. Sergeant Major Henry H.W Chuff Chuff quickly flicks through his ‘Fur Babies in the Trenches Manual‘ - until he gets to the page - New Recruits/Welcoming Of...He runs his paw down the list.

S.M Henry. ...
Hmm...The Somme..No...Tubruck...No...Trench Foot...No...Ahh, yes - here it is...Clearing in Woods/ Bedhamptonshire. Hmm...Secret elite...hmm...special and magical place...no formality/uniforms required...hmm...right to remain affable/granted...hmm... Right Troops...At...Ease...Fall Out! (They fall out and gather round in high expectation) Erm...Sorry about that Guys! I came over all peculiar there. Oh! This is exciting, I do love a good Newcomer...Ha! They’re here...look! Welcome! Welcome!

Our Fur Babies‘ faces are wreathed in smiles. The dogs all bark, the cats groom themselves frantically, the ponies snort, the 3 rabbits stamp their back legs, the hedgehog trundles backwards and forwards excitedly, the hamster runs around in circles and the budgie swirls and swoops overhead shrieking Pretty Billy...Pretty Billy! Our 6 Newcomers enter SR. The exquisite black cat Maisie Boo and 3 other stunning cats Felix, Bowie and Beauty hold out their arms to all on stage. Harry the Dwarf Hamster is carried in by the fabulous white Yorkshire Terrier, B.G Beegee. The Newcomers happily huddle round together in a group and sing the final verses of their song to greet everyone on stage...

Newcomers.
And the l
ights all went out in Massachusetts
The day we came to see your Christmas tree...

The friendly commotion of greeting our Newcomers with all the sniffing, mewing, purring, scampering, trundling, flapping and snorting that this entails continues for some time as our new Fur Babies are made heartily welcome. Maisie Boo takes one look at our Harvey and we can see love hearts appear as they float from the top of her beautiful head. Harvey grins and washes his paws. Freddy looks at Maisie Boo and hearts appear over the top of his head. Maisie Boo looks down and blushes when she notices this. Bowie and Beauty have a good look around just in case there might be an old washing machine for them to sit on. They’ve been looking for their old one from home for some time now. Moon likes the sound of this adventure and joins them. Felix makes friends immediately with Billy The Budgie and they have a good game of flap and purr without delay. Harry the dwarf hamster wastes no time in scuttling over to Toni the dwarf hamster and they have a really fascinating discussion on the features, advantages and benefits of an Acme hamster wheel as opposed to the Hygge hamster wheel. Klaudio approaches and allows both hamsters to climb up and each take an ear to snuggle into whilst they continue the debate. Tweedles, George and Sherlock make a beeline for BG and ask if they can join his singing group. Button and Bella love the sound of this and follow. Sonic trundles off into the woodland to see if her can find some beetles or earthworms to eat and Coco, Rupert and Lulu scamper of for a Poodle Picnic. Bonnie and Billie refill all of The Fur Baby’s drinking bowls with nice fresh water collected from the well in the woods earlier in the day. Teddy Bear and Gem sit close to each other (as usual) and are the first to see a lovely Airedale Terrier approaching. Her name is Arminta Arden. She has come to deliver her secret elixir to this part of the wood. She signals to Teddy Bear and Gem not to tell any of the others that she’s here. They obey without question.

Araminta Arden loved her perfect secret garden
It was glorious - it took ones breath away
The flora and the fauna - every inch and every corner
Every beetle, bee and tree were on display

Her verdant grass was striped every weed in it was swiped
With a potent, rich concoction made by her
On a nominated night by romantic candlelight
After midnight Araminta would prepare

A magic, liquid lotion and this perfumed, purple potion
Was administered as starlight stroked the bowers
When a misty lilac mist would emerge and she’d assist
The mist to feed and propagate her flowers