Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

guggugugu

Can anyone explain why LEM always grabs the same ugly little Louis Vuitton box bag, when she has soooo many other bags to chose from? I get that it's LV, but it's ugly. And often the the colour doesn't match her her outfit 🤔
Haha actually that LV is one of those very few bags I like in Lidl's bag collection nowadays. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 9

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Hahahahaa. Ali’s captions and blogs are the absolute best. What on earth?!! I suppose he’d have to be a bit on the simple side not to see Lidl for what she really is. What confuses me though is HOW do brands take him seriously and hire him after reading the nonsense he publishes to the world? I would be having him copy and paste exactly what to say at the very least. Why are reputable brands using his brain to make adverts. Again...What on earth?!
I wonder if these brands even know they are working with him. It could be that he's been sent the top, or bought it even, but what he does is showcase it on Insta and has an affiliate link to earn some money that way. So his income is the commission for this post. Does that make sense?

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

Missmarpleknows

To reiterate what @Elle Belle said, isn't it so telling that the only way Lydiot will spend quality time with Ali is when it's sponsored!!
the only way I’ll spend time with MY HUSBAND is when it’s sponsored

there I ‘fixed it for you lovely’...

Not true ... I work in fashion and Digital Media .... it is not going to happen with vloggers ...we have cancelled all collabs with bloggers for 2021... our brand is not going to be reliant on ppl that can't deliver .... we have noticed that Vloggers and bloggers make up 30% of our market and they actually hinder our growth! They don't deliver the persona we want ....
The fact if you look at stats is that Vloggers are dying .... they dont have the percentage pull they had in 2019. They have a pull but to a very small market.
The blogger /vlogger market is dying .... it's evident on every forum you can find.
All vloggers have 1 problem... the answer is this ... they get given far too much and they don't appreciate the brand .... the brand needs to succeed on a certain buy in from consumers .. and you don't get it ... Am I right or not?
So you continue to give and give and give and you get about 20% back from vlogger discount codes? Am i right? It is text book ... Blogger life and Vlogger life is dead or is dying .... Chiara Ferragni was the first .. but she doesnt vlog or blog anymore ,,,, she knows the industry ...it is dying!

I have so much info in this .... IF YOU WANT IT I HAVE IT !!! It is not a career or an option for Bloggers/Vloggers anymore ...Get a marketing professional and work at building your brand!!!

I am not using influencers fo my new brand ...I want to launch in 2021 but if i have to use a blogger I will happily suspend it !!! That is being a "Boss"

With love xxxx

I agree with Stefano, IG and YT is now swamped. I don’t buy one thing recommend by a online influencer this year.

most of my friends and family don’t follow online influencers.

most products are b2b to influencers aren’t relevant.

seems like influncers are mainly used for beauty and fashion and maybe homeware. They’re prob just replacing lifestyle magazine advertising spend.

Thank you so muc @Delizia ...I am sure @Oops... is happy for this ... love love love xxxxxx

Last edited:
  • Haha

guggugugu

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Scene 1. Chez Nous. Night.

It is a cold December night. @Oops is sitting in her drawing room with Teddy Bear Tinker Muffin. A comforting fire roars in the marble grate. They are having a nice little chat about the possibility of fresh salmon being put on the menu for Christmas dinner this year. Teddy Bear is wearing his pleading/head to one side/gazing up imploringly expression. @Oops reads the above from @Stefano.. Enter @Miscanthus. She begins fanning @Oops with her own script...AGAIN! Unsurprisingly, @Milking Keynes is back on her hands and knees with the same dustpan and brush she used to collect @Oops’ hair (when she was tearing her hair out when our much missed @Morest parked her Supersonic Fighter Jet on our stage whilst she went to fetch petrol.) This time @Milking Keynes is carefully collecting the broken shards of the high-ball glass dropped in shock by @Oops . She had been using it to drink her GnT after trying to write ‘The Rescue Scene’ for 22nd December. @Oops is FRANTICALLY ringing the lovely little bell that @MissMidnight sent her to use as a summoning tool when she needs a defibrillator when her heart stops. @MissMidnight ( breaking the Space/Time Continuum from Down Under) enters DL (door left). She skilfully applies manual compression to @Oops chest.

@Miscanthus
@Milking Keynes
@MissMidnight -
in unison - Nah! We’ve lost her...
It seems I arrived just in the nick of time @Oops...!
Now that I’ve successfully resuscitated you, I am ordering you to back away from the computer, stay well hydrated to prevent your blood pressure from plummeting again, and go to sleep - no arguments, or I will most definitely pull a Nurse Ratchet on you.
Also ... phew! It seems that warping the Space/Time Continuum to get to you took a little more out of me than I initially anticipated it would and I’m feeling a little light headed.
So if it’s okay with you I’m just going to curl up by your lovely warm fire for a bit before I head back home.
♥ 🔔 👩🏼‍⚕️

• Heart

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
I appreciate anyone who works in Fashion ...but I am talking about on line! TIK FUCK will never give you a long term gain ... youtube either ... it is all a maeketing buy-in from ppl who have not got a clue,
Sorry to burst the bubble but we have decided to take another route.... we want traditional marketing ... people who have the know-how.
I don't care what larger brands do ..I am not going to be sucked in by the likes of lydiot of the manor born...jeffree Star has done it without fake marketing .... If he can do it so can I !!!
But we wasn’t talking about YOU and YOUR brand we are talking about the future of influencers. And I simply stated that unfortunately it’s not going anywhere as large brands and corporations are creating large budgets for them specifically.. most brands now have a whole department catering to influencer marketing and social media engagement so yeah I was right.

• Sad

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Even in those “tuned” pictures from the old vlogs you can tell she still puts her lipstick on right into the corners of her mouth..... so odd

• Sick

Knomm

Haha actually that LV is one of those very few bags I like in Lidl's bag collection nowadays. :D
LOL fair point
I feel like I liked it the first few thousand times I saw it 😅
I'm not a bag snob. I literally wear only one bag. I just thought a blogger with many bags would enjoy mixing and matching them with her outfits..
That also helps inspire others. Heaven forbid I tell her how to do her job though 😬🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

mhannah89

Lidiot must get so dizzy in her mind with the constant story telling 🤯
At least there has been a little amusing commentary from last nights flog! Jackets that don’t keep you warm - must be wonderful quality 😂
I spy my comment!

• Haha
  • Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Same, most times Ali remembers me of Paul Spector (Jamie Dornan's role).
View attachment 341553 View attachment 341554 View attachment 341555
Ali and Lydl with her freshly toned red hair.....Ali and his expensive gillet....................................Ali in his new office editing videos

View attachment 341558 ali training with exposed torso
Loving the Jamie pix, what a shame Ali doesn't look a bit more like Jamie, just a bit more rough around the edges, then I could just look at him more and maybe I wouldn't hear him mutilate the English language.

• Haha

Lollylola

VIP Member
Absolutely. Or they could’ve supported that friend of Ali’s (or maybe friend of Ali’s brother) who had recently set up a business where he cooks restaurant quality food in your kitchen. They had him round a couple of months ago - no doubt as a freebie. The food would’ve been much more appropriate for the setting and they could’ve supported a new business owned by someone they know!
Haha yes, and when they had him around to cook for them, Lydia wore her cashmere pyjamas that she'd been lying on the sofa in all day.

• Sick
  • Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Vlogmas Day 6

- Today is a day of interestingness. She's going to tone her hair as the red is coming through again. She has a photo shoot tomorrow and a date night with her husband so she wants to look snazzy. She wants a fuller fringe at the front so it detracts from her broken hair. I'd unfollow you at this point, but your train wreck life is way too exciting.
- She literally flips her hair back and forth twice as apparently it gets rid of excess water. Abracadabra nope you're still stupid.
- She's nervous. She's shaking. There's so much redness she says it's a nightmare. I can only say WTF so many times before I decide to just start drinking.
- She's got Lauren here and they're going through samples for the study. DURING LOCKDOWN!!! She had a bit of a wobble with cobble (the paint colour she chose).
- She apologises for the way she looks, but she's had like a million deliveries today so she has been busy. She says she literally looks like a mole. I only wish you could order karma like packages and have it delivered.
- She highlights a tweed fabric sample is all the dog will be wearing. Ain't no medicine for that shit.
- She's so excited for an engineered wood flooring. But what's most exciting is the tweed fabric to upholster then chair. And she's just obsessed with the red velvet cushions. I've seen monkey shit fights at the zoo and they were more styled out than this.
- She's in the mood to faff. It's not that I don't like you. Wait, yes, yes it is.
- The date night is in collaboration with Carolina Herrera. Cue ad for Carolina Herrera. The actual second hand embarrassment that someone else has to organise and pay for any romance with your spouse.
- She says it's so difficult to come to the beauty space with something innovative. Something that's not already been done before. I'm sure you're not necessarily directing this at Globy, but if the shoe fits wear it.
- She wants to take her mind of the state of her house. She has anxiety. She now understands why people move out during renovations. How about a nice big cup of shut the fuck up.
- Now Rebecca has arrived to dress their table for a date. And there goes the last fuck I give.
- Any guesses what she's worn for date night? She feels sexy and powerful. It's a jumper dress cinched in with a belt. And I used to believe in evolution.
- She's applying more makeup. Just remember, there's not enough makeup in the world to cover up crazy.
- She's wearing Carolina Herrera Good Girl. She even spritzes the tassel on the lipstick. I don't know what makes you so stupid. But it really works.
- She's glad she has a night off. She thought earlier before she couldn't be bothered cooking dinner, then remembered she didn't have to. You don't have haters, Lydia. You just have people who know you're an absolute douchebag.
- Lumi is trying to eat the delivered food from the paper bags. She's then up on the dining table. Again. I can see it. I just chose to ignore it. For my own sanity.
- She's so hungry and she even had a snack before as they went for a run. A snack is pretty standard in most people's everyday life. But, any other gems of knowledge you'd like to share with us today Lydia?
- They're struggling to read the 'words of wisdom' in the Carolina Herrera Christmas crackers. The human mind amazes me everyday. Theirs just baffles me.
- She's ordered a burger and chips for her main course. She highlights she shouldn't as she's a shoot the next day, but she doesn't really care about stuff like that. Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling you out on your bullshit. I'll be here.
- She believes in the treat yourself life. Some people are such treasures you just want to bury them.
- Now she's giving tips on how to light a fire now she's a pro. Please keep your stupid to yourself.
L.O.V.E this

mindlessness

VIP Member
Ali said that he was lost as they haven't walked this way before (through people's private properties with chickens and donkeys - can you actually do this in the rural parts of the UK and it's not trespassing? Ali also said "I don't know where we are going, but this path leads to somewhere" - thanks Einstein, I didn't know that paths lead to somewhere.
thanks for the recap!
Fun/weird UK fact. They have this thing called ‘right of way‘, historical laws that allow for people to walk on predetermined paths through other properties. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_way#United_Kingdom
Thw Ramblers Association has lots of info on different routes. https://www.ramblers.org.uk/

Miscanthus

VIP Member
FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD

ACT 5.

Scene 5. Clearing in Wood - Day.

As the curtain rises the eagle-eyed amongst us notice that the sign on the porch now says ‘Dunfloggin’. The Company have all assembled to welcome some endearing Newcomers before their morning walk. Today they are planning to take some of Ma Pastry’s divine little fairy cakes to ‘The Rescue Centre‘ to cheer the unwanted animals up. Egon is proud to be carrying the enormous wicker basket which is quite heavy but he would never complain. Everyone is delighted to see bashful Miss Milly - The Tortoiseshell Cat with eyes more beautiful than Greta Garbo. Miss Milly is cautiously sitting on top of the wooden signpost SL which has an arrow pointing to The Rescue Centre. She is already missing her Mummy so might not stay too long today. Harley - another beautiful Tortoiseshell Cat - now sits on Rainbow Bridge animatedly cleaning her whiskers. Harley is having such a nice time. Poodle Coco flys over to present an ‘I Love You Mum’ T shirt to Harley. He smoothes down his own ‘I Love You Mum‘ T shirt and points to it with his paw - just in case his Mummy has been able to make it to today’s performance. Tweedles copies Coco. Queen Gracie; the Bengal Cat admires and waves to the two other Newcomers before rushing over to Minnie to gently stroke the beautiful little spot on her nose. Minnie purrs with delight. The Company are all on a high this morning. Each Fur Baby is euphoric over last night’s spine-tingling performance by Maddie the Yorkshire Terrier...they just can‘t stop thinking about it...

Dream Sequence
...Harps play and the stage morphs as we are all transported back to last night...A single spotlight shines down CS on Maddie. She sits on a bale of hay surrounded with her support cushions. Her eyes are closed...she is smiling. Chilli walks across stage holding a microphone. He taps Maddie gently on her arm to signal for her to reach out for it. She takes it and drops it. Chilli immediately places it in her paw. The entire Company gather around her in a semi-circle. The Orchestra begins to play...’I Don’t Want A Lot For Christmas’...MADDIE SINGS...

Love is all we want this Christmas
Love’s the only thing we need
Everyone has had a hard year
Let’s agree - lets all concede
All of us just need a home
And someone just to call our own
All we want to do
Is have a really fun time - with you

Pets are bought a lot at Christmas
Some are shy and some are bold
Some chew shoes and some chew cushions
Some are left out in the cold
All we hope that you will do
Is stop a while to think things through
Hold a life review
And do the right thing for us - thank you

So nice to have met this Christmas
Friend, relation, husband, wife
If you want a pet for Christmas
Match your pet to suit your life
Research from a book or tome
Long before you bring us home
What else can you do?
’Cos all we want for Christmas is you

See our ponies smiling, dancing everywhere
Cats on porches climbing grooming glossy fur
Stacks of Yuletide logs
Warming homeless dogs
Santa won’t you bring
Gifts that make us sing
Bowls of food and love
Lasting longer than the Spring

Fill your souls with hope this Christmas
Choose the things that matter most
Deck the halls with precious treasures
We’ve all reached the winning post
You’re not rich until you try
Love that money just can’t buy
So - with no more fuss
Baby...All we need for Christmas is us

Tweedles picks Maddie up and carries to the front of the stage in his arms. She holds her head right back and points the microphone upwards...

So with no more fuss
Baby all we need for Christmas
Isssssssssssssssss - US!

She belts out that final ‘E5‘ top-note better than Mariah ever could...the audience are on their feet..!

CURTAIN

Copyright 2020

FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD

ACT 5.

Scene 5. Clearing in Wood - Day.

As the curtain rises the eagle-eyed amongst us notice that the sign on the porch now says ‘Dunfloggin’. The Company have all assembled to welcome some endearing Newcomers before their morning walk. Today they are planning to take some of Ma Pastry’s divine little fairy cakes to ‘The Rescue Centre‘ to cheer the unwanted animals up. Egon is proud to be carrying the enormous wicker basket which is quite heavy but he would never complain. Everyone is delighted to see bashful Miss Milly - The Tortoiseshell Cat with eyes more beautiful than Greta Garbo. Miss Milly is cautiously sitting on top of the wooden signpost SL which has an arrow pointing to The Rescue Centre. She is already missing her Mummy so might not stay too long today. Harley - another beautiful Tortoiseshell Cat - now sits on Rainbow Bridge animatedly cleaning her whiskers. Harley is having such a nice time. Poodle Coco flys over to present an ‘I Love You Mum’ T shirt to Harley. He smoothes down his own ‘I Love You Mum‘ T shirt and points to it with his paw - just in case his Mummy has been able to make it to today’s performance. Tweedles copies Coco. Queen Gracie; the Bengal Cat admires and waves to the two other Newcomers before rushing over to Minnie to gently stroke the beautiful little spot on her nose. Minnie purrs with delight. The Company are all on a high this morning. Each Fur Baby is euphoric over last night’s spine-tingling performance by Maddie the Yorkshire Terrier...they just can‘t stop thinking about it...

Dream Sequence
...Harps play and the stage morphs as we are all transported back to last night...A single spotlight shines down CS on Maddie. She sits on a bale of hay surrounded with her support cushions. Her eyes are closed...she is smiling. Chilli walks across stage holding a microphone. He taps Maddie gently on her arm to signal for her to reach out for it. She takes it and drops it. Chilli immediately places it in her paw. The entire Company gather around her in a semi-circle. The Orchestra begins to play...’I Don’t Want A Lot For Christmas’...MADDIE SINGS...

Love is all we want this Christmas
Love’s the only thing we need
Everyone has had a hard year
Let’s agree - lets all concede
All of us just need a home
And someone just to call our own
All we want to do
Is have a really fun time - with you

Pets are bought a lot at Christmas
Some are shy and some are bold
Some chew shoes and some chew cushions
Some are left out in the cold
All we hope that you will do
Is stop a while to think things through
Hold a life review
And do the right thing for us - thank you

So nice to have met this Christmas
Friend, relation, husband, wife
If you want a pet for Christmas
Match your pet to suit your life
Research from a book or tome
Long before you bring us home
What else can you do?
’Cos all we want for Christmas is you

See our ponies smiling, dancing everywhere
Cats on porches climbing grooming glossy fur
Stacks of Yuletide logs
Warming homeless dogs
Santa won’t you bring
Gifts that make us sing
Bowls of food and love
Lasting longer than the Spring

Fill your souls with hope this Christmas
Choose the things that matter most
Deck the halls with precious treasures
We’ve all reached the winning post
So - with no more fuss
Baby...All we need for Christmas is us

Tweedles picks Maddie up and carries to the front of the stage in his arms. She holds her head right back and points the microphone upwards...

So with no more fuss
Baby all we need for Christmas
Isssssssssssssssss - US!

She belts out that final ‘E5‘ top-note better than Mariah ever could...the audience are on their feet..!

CURTAIN

Copyright 2020
This is wonderful! I'm singing along to these lovely words! Great to see @Gusber Miss Milly and my Chilli ❤

• Heart

xoxo55

Why Lydia does’t wears her wedding band? I see two chupi rings and a engagement ring... she doesn’t like it anymore?

Last edited:

Stefano

VIP Member
Matron noooooooooo!

I hope there will be a lot of Carry On movies shown over the Christmas period now. Carry On = Christmas to me. Hard to choose a favourite.
Deffo "Carry on Camping" my absolute Fav .... but to be fair they are all amazing .... love all of them (Showing my age I know lol)
So sad this yr gets worse and worse becuase people who actually have talent (no no not you Lydia so please sit down) are dying off .... soon the world will be full of instagram models/ and bloggers .... I can forsee humanity going back into Cro magnon man era ... (I just shuddered).

• Heart
Reactions: 8