Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

àrebours

What the fuck is up with the music in the advert for her collab with Karen Millen? Why so dramatic?

Reactions: 5

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Stannis kind of bats at them but that’s it, my Golden Retriever Harvey used to eat them and end up with legs hanging out his mouth 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

guggugugu

I think it was in previous thread where people where discussing about things Lydia have influenced them to buy... not sure.

Well I actually "found" Karen Millen thanks to her. :D My love for the brand is now official lol. I already bought not just one but THREE dresses and they are so beautiful. Must say I was a bit scared to make an order at first because I had googled some customer experiences. Felt like everyone was writing ohhh their quality sucks and sizing is horrible - seems like things have gone in the wrong direction ever since Boohoo bought Karen Millen. Perhaps I was lucky: all dresses were nice, good quality and sizing was what expected.

Oops...

VIP Member
Love this idea! We have a 7 year old brindle boy Frenchie called Cooper - he loves cheese and he never goes anywhere without his favourite toy - pink ball! 😂🐶
is he a French Bulldog or a French Poodle please? Love the cheese and pink ball btw 💕

• Heart
Introducing, 1-lonesome-musketeer meets pumpkin-spice-latte-i-love-fall-2014-craze meets all-my-knitwear-in-one-outfit.
#Vibes

No Lydia..this is not a "more high fashion look". I doubt this even qualifies as fashion you silly Cashmere Musketeer. As to high...yes, you must be.
But hey, this is just my opinion. Feel free to leave the house looking this. You go girl.

View attachment 338953
The different coloured hardwear is sending me into a frenzy. She looks like an off-brand Rumpelstiltskin.

Also, I don't really watch her much, didn't she just get a dog that didn't get on with her cat so she's rehoming it? Or is this the same dog? What is happening?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Is he in the new study? Thought I recognised the stool he’s sitting on and the mask statuette. Maybe it’s redecorated already?
he set up a little studio with a backdrop jn the basement the other day. He showed the set up in his stories.

Reactions: 4