Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can something so ugly love itself so much?
And continually post photos WITH filters, photoshop & face time etc and say “no filter”..........

Are there really people out there so stupid they they believe her lies? So dumb they believe she doesn’t have pores, texture, scars, and so on at her delicate age of 47?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm just now catching up on everything for the week. OMG, I can't believe Lydia is trying on bridal gowns and engagement rings!! :rolleyes: I wonder if Ali is in on this too? Is he going to set-up another #sponsored proposal? UGH, I just can't with her! She has really lost it lately. Even if Ali is in on it he will probably still feel emasculated seeing Lydia wearing a ring other than the one he gave her. I'm guessing he saved for a very long time to be able to afford her ring, unless that was sponsored too? Honestly, I always wondered if Lydia secretly wished her engagement ring had a bigger center stone. I can imagine her secretly feeling like her ring doesn't complement the luxurious lifestyle she want's everyone to think she has. Her ring is gorgeous but it doesn't say "I have a ton of money." What if at the #ad #sponsored vow renewal Ali doesn't show, or leaves her at the alter? Now, that would gain her some views. LOL!

Similar to a previous post, I'm not surprised Lydia hasn't tried getting pregnant yet either. There would be tons of content and companies love gifting baby stuff to mommy influenza's. We all know Lydia would never do it because of the weight gain and morning sickness. Carrie could be her Nanny and change all the :poop:diapers. Although, is it just me or does Ali seem like he would make a good dad? Just the way he is with Lumi, and was with Lynx, I feel like he has that fatherly instinct. I think he would probably love to be a dad, just not with Lydia. (Yes, I'm team Ali! :sneaky:)
Lidl picked her own ring. She said on a video she has good taste (regarding the ring).
I’m sure aldi had zero to do with any of it.

Reactions: 5
The Real Reason Lydia Millen Is On TikTok

For the uninitiated, TikTok is a mobile social media app for short-form mobile videos.

Unless you're a tween, you're probably not familiar with it. Is it her demo? Not really, given 41 percent of TikTok users are between the ages of 16 and 24 (Globalwebindex, 2019). TikTok focuses on the under 18 market.

Despite 95% of her Instagram followers answering "No" to her IG poll about whether they consume content on Tik Tok, of course, Lydiot dives into the platform. Because she's just that dim.

It's a bid to get her overall numbers up to attract larger brands. Brands don't just look at one platform, they look at an influenza's collective reach across many platforms.

Simply put, Lydia's YouTube channel is dead.

Given her YouTube channel isn't seeing any real growth YoY (in terms of new subs), she's looking for another video platform to make up for the decline. She sees TikTok as an easy way to repurpose Instagram content and pull in a new audience to boost her numbers.

FireShot Capture 899 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
All that money on a walk-in wardrobe and she has to hang her outfits on the back of the door and on the handle :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All that money on a walk-in wardrobe and she has to hang her outfits on the back of the door and on the handle :LOL:
Her circus mirror walk-in is hideous. It's not functional –– at all. Very limited space for clothes. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
some of my favourite vlogs were when she was getting that mess of a room done and she had to pay 🤣 and everything seemed to go wrong 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
D49F6D0E-9225-4BA9-8692-796223486E87.jpeg

I wonder if it was part of their brief that she arrives looking the same colour as a pumpkin!??

ali looks gaunt.... Lydia will be jealous 😂😂😂

#SaveAli #NumberOneFan #OfFourFans #IHeartAli #ShouldHaveLeftWithLynx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In one of her old videos- where she got the sweaters with the pearls all over them from the shop called THE END in Watford I think if I’m not mistaken- I recall her stating in that video that when she started working for The End shop-she had a massive attitude problem. She said that she had a huge attitude problem that the owner of The End ended up showing her how kindness goes a long way. Lydia said that she then changed her attitude and so she always feels grateful to the owner for shaping her and helping her become a nicer person. Looking at Lydia’s old videos, she was able to dupe all of us in believing she’s nice but but but
ACTUALLY NOW- HER TRUE COLOURS HAVE COME OUT.
I think Lydia is just a horrible person inside and she has even admitted that herself in that video. Sorry I can’t tel you which one it is but it’s definitely in one of her videos where she unpacks the pearl covered jumpers.

About her having children- she will never have children. She’s too self absorbed to have children. Having kids will change her life completely and with her problems with her own mother, how can she be a mother herself. I’m not a psychologist but I can’t help but believe that she will have a hard time becoming a mother. She doesn’t have a good role model and even if she says she has her grandparents or step mum, she would probably treat her kids with superficial things but be emotionally neglectful. A lot of women make the choice to be childfree and so this isn’t a post to offend people who don’t want children. To each their own and many people choose not to have children for reasons like they can’t afford it or are scared of the responsibility - career issues etc. With Lydia though, it’s too obvious. She’s a narcissist so having children wouldn’t be a good thing for her.

Reactions: 22
Been away travelling recently so super behind on TL and YT! Been catching up today (crap weather, mountains of holiday laundry to iron...you get the idea) anyways... Gah she makes my blood boil! :mad: So entitled in the last "addressing things" video. Yes, I agree with her point that viewers need to think critically and do their research before buying a product. Many of us (myself included)do, but there are so many that won't, and that is what she is sneakily counting on...

Also her house content. We moved a couple of months before she did so I can't lie, I found the initial moving vlogs topical. What I can't bear is the smug, constant stream of new she showcases. We found our 50 millionth water leak today (Plumber can't come until Monday, yet more expense) and she is broadcasting this constant consumerism for consumerism sake.

What would make her more fallible and appealling would be if she occasionally showcased the downsides of renovation. What's leaked? What's gone wrong? What weren't their best decisions? She'd be so much more relatable as an interiors influencer.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.