Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what the f is “press service”?? Is she a journalist? A camera man? Is she doing the public a “service”? She’s a fuckwit
Low Cost BJ Provider...

some of my favourite vlogs were when she was getting that mess of a room done and she had to pay 🤣 and everything seemed to go wrong 🤣🤣
I might......Might......MIGHT......go watch those videos......

Reactions: 5
Can’t get Obaji in France, I really need some thing for bad sun spots!!
You can try Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight glycolic treatment or Clinique Even Better Spot corrector. But to be perfectly honest the best treatment is IPL laser at a medical aesthetician or dermatologist. The laser turns the spots darker at first then they flake off completely.

Reactions: 10
I just skimmed Ali's Singapore vlog.
Is he sick? He seems to have lost a noticeable amount of weight. He looked tiny.

Reactions: 12
She points this out just to get “Oh poor angel, you have absolutely no obligations to do anything! Nobody cares what is gifted as long as we get to see your beautiful face every day!” from her loyal LEMmings.
Again, I'm surprised that real human adults comment like this on another adult woman's post. Like Why? How? WHAT?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You can try Caudalie Vinoperfect Overnight glycolic treatment or Clinique Even Better Spot corrector. But to be perfectly honest the best treatment is IPL laser at a medical aesthetician or dermatologist. The laser turns the spots darker at first then they flake off completely.
The main ingredient that works in Obagi #3 clear and Obagi #5 blender is Hydroquinone. It is illegal in certain countries, but if you can get your hand on either of those. they are practically the same product. One is meant to use in the system in the am, the other is your pm part of the system. same active ingredients. Laser is going to work the best and fastest, however depending on your skin tone and colour laser may not be an option. If you do travel somewhere and are able to pick it up its worth it, a little goes a long way. but hydroquinone is the main active ingredient you are looking for if lasers aren't in your budget or recommended due to your particular skin.

One thing i lol'd about was how lydia showed the photo of the before of her spot.. clearly taking in a normal light setting, or by an unprofessional, maybe at a doctors office and it was a direct straight on photo so you can see the imperfections that make skin look like actual skin (NO one is without pores or without some kind of something) and then the afters she shows are from far away, with lighting to blur anything out from the ceiling and its like come on.... just stop acting for a second lydia. You are such a princess you can't even be real when showing a before and after of a single spot on your face. and if you weren't being paid as this was under no obligation.. you wouldn't have tried so hard to make the after look like you have just born perfect glow from the bathroom lighting skin and just far enough away so that no one can actually see the spot you were trying to point on in the first place. SUCH A JOKE

Tommee Tippee sippy cup (pr product sent to my baby but not me)
I don't even want to think of her pregnant... she would be absolutely insufferable.. she should just hibernate if she ever did and save the world from her complaining

Reactions: 13
I wonder of those crackers are gluten free bla bla bla
Is the pope Jewish?
They (to me at least) look like those kinds of mountains that can be seen on the moon when looking at videos on youtube of it, I think thats just cellullite though if I am not mistaken? They look awfully a lot like my mothers (no disrespect to my mother lol she'd even admit that herself lol) they're hideous faces on them or not lol.

That made me laugh though!

Reactions: 3
oh there will be wife swapping in Milton Keynes next, these cosy foursomes are so fake - and now Vic has gone to pumpkin patch too. There will be a joint video before long which we know is usually the kiss of death of a friendship! lols!

• Haha
I honestly think that her hairstyle doesn't help matters, the harsh, flat to the head look with centre parting makes her face look bigger. It gives her a hard manly look, it's not remotely feminine. Perhaps a fuller style might soften her face🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 11

She really is in love with herself, and believes she is beautiful.
what is she advertising, greasy hair, greasy skin, bulbous nose… Brand ambassado well what a fail, as usual.
«if you want something fucked up, call Millen »

• Sick
Reactions: 16

She really is in love with herself, and believes she is beautiful.
what is she advertising, greasy hair, greasy skin, bulbous nose… Brand ambassado well what a fail, as usual.
«if you want something fucked up, call Millen »
She advertises Facetune.

Am I the only one who thinks antique gold nail tips make your nails look dirty?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Who worked the patch better 😬

6BB1A7B6-18D6-4731-BC10-775CA0FD8C7E.jpeg
35A10149-A601-416E-886F-DC01A5A5B888.jpeg

No competition. I’m vocal about how much Victoria has changed but her insta for the most part is miles ahead of millen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dressed for 2 different seasons... Lydia refuses to put the collarbones away because ThEy MAkE hEr LOok tHiN

24B4B224-5118-44EB-8D3F-4800E7E57B88.jpeg

I would say the pumpkins, but the real ones😂!
If you look at the wheelbarrow quickly the 2 biggest ones look a bit like Lydia’s baps 🙃

DF7DE2EC-7724-4EEC-9F0F-59256A0D0215.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.