Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

And what is going on with this hideous contour on Lidl?? I’m totally #TeamAli...but these shots are awful!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's Ali's mum I feel sorry for. Imagine a woman like Lydia getting her claws into your son... It must be her nightly prayers keeping lydl from conceiving. She would truly be the worst mother. It would make great viewing yes seeing Lydl struggle not to sleep/nap 20hrs a day & gaze in a mirror the remaining 4 but she'd actually be such a neglectful risk to a baby.

Reactions: 22
Probably not in the true spirit of this thread, but I actually feel sorry for Lidl.

I know her actual goal is to make us feel envious of her lifestyle, jealous of her house and beauty - but actually, all I feel is shame for her.

It’s a shame she will never experience the things in life that actually come for free. The heady feeling of falling in love with someone, and them falling in love with you. The excitement of marrying your best friend, your confidante, a true good man (or woman).

The contented feeling of planning your future together, working towards doing things that make you both happy and proud to look around at the life you have made.

The eternally magical feeling of creating a life with someone you love, carrying a child for 9 months and the absolute wonder and amazement at giving birth to a child. That is complete, true, unadulterated love. The purest love you can ever imagine, and to receive it in return from a child is just miraculous.

So Lidl, no - I (we) don’t envy your lifestyle.

You have stuff, we get it. But that’s all it is Lidl, stuff. Inconsequential stuff that means nothing really, except to someone who is replacing the materialistic goods for experiences and feelings that mean something.

I (we) all have *so* much more than you. We have true friendships nurtured over years, we have relationships, we have families.

We have morals. And ethics. We are proud of ourselves and our experiences to get to where we are.

We are not ‘proud difficult woman’. We are grateful, humble woman.

We feel sorry for you. I wish you had so much more Lidl. I wish you got to experience half the amazing things I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Who puts concealer in their waterline :oops::(
i actually thought i'd misheard that, why would anyone do that, would look awful - she is an utter moron.

And there is no way she's let a trip to De Beers go without begging for jewellery for something. i think she is either organising a girlie wedding party at her house - but lit who could she invite apart from Vic? Or she will make poor dead Ali propose again and do something spectacular for their wedding anniversary. Because she is so busy loving herself, and looking for begging opportunities, she actually misses all the work things out, like doing the Nars blog - a year ago when it was supposed to be done, therefore honouring her obligation to the brand for the massive free trip. Regretting that she did not use any strategy and structure for her own wedding, and only thought about what she could beg for it, not what she could use as content. She is a woman full of regret, jealousy, bitterness, sly attitude and insincerity, it will all come out in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Ali is ALL over the pumpkin patch ads 🤣🤣
So Lux...
So Dior......

#NumberOneFan #ButYouAreATwonk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i actually thought i'd misheard that, why would anyone do that, would look awful - she is an utter moron.

And there is no way she's let a trip to De Beers go without begging for jewellery for something. i think she is either organising a girlie wedding party at her house - but lit who could she invite apart from Vic? Or she will make poor dead Ali propose again and do something spectacular for their wedding anniversary. Because she is so busy loving herself, and looking for begging opportunities, she actually misses all the work things out, like doing the Nars blog - a year ago when it was supposed to be done, therefore honouring her obligation to the brand for the massive free trip. Regretting that she did not use any strategy and structure for her own wedding, and only thought about what she could beg for it, not what she could use as content. She is a woman full of regret, jealousy, bitterness, sly attitude and insincerity, it will all come out in the end.
Oh how I cringe thinking back to how she wouldn't put her vlogging camera down to have a conversation with the host who paid for her freebie holoday.

Reactions: 7
Is she really gonna start using tiktok when 95% of her audience said they weren’t interested????

86C9F193-3FC9-4C28-99CF-2A4A8A6F030B.jpeg

Desperate Dior strikes again...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is she really gonna start using tiktok when 95% of her audience said they weren’t interested????

View attachment 48139

TikTok paid and its Lidl absolutely favorite...

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
TikTok paid and its Lidl absolutely favorite...

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
Is it like YouNow and twitch? Where they become members and get paid to post.
I know in the past when it was musicly the had influencers promoting it but I’m not sure how it works when you’re active on there as an influencer.

Reactions: 3
I don’t watch ITF at all but I thought I’d watch her latest one.
ITF’s NAILS AND LYDIA’S NAILS ARE THE SAME! So, who copies who?
Same tacky nude polish with the gold tips...I can’t stand ITF’s lisp that’s why I didn’t bother with her but c’mon Lydia... there’s a million colours out there... why copy... why!???

I’ve also noticed that Lydia has more YT followers than ITF but she doesn’t have the same jobs as ITF and others. Surely if Lydia has more followers she would get bigger brands but she doesn’t. Maybe she really is buying followers and brands know this or maybe a lot of people who subscribe to her are all hate watching lol!
Totally a zero re marketing knowledge, but it does seem like a number of people here know a thing or two... could it at all be possibly because ITF’s conversion rates are better, ie less followers but overall still more who do in fact utilise her links and purchase what she advertises? Is there any way to measure this?

I wouldn’t be surprised if so though, as I think the bulk of Lydia’s followers either no longer watch but stay subscribed/followers, or perhaps “hate watch”...

Reactions: 3
Totally a zero re marketing knowledge, but it does seem like a number of people here know a thing or two... could it at all be possibly because ITF’s conversion rates are better, ie less followers but overall still more who do in fact utilise her links and purchase what she advertises? Is there any way to measure this?

I wouldn’t be surprised if so though, as I think the bulk of Lydia’s followers either no longer watch but stay subscribed/followers, or perhaps “hate watch”...
Frow is with Gleam, she’s getting a lot of work because of that I assume.
She even released a book because of gleam 🤦‍♀️ Which was obviously a flop, like all gleam books 🤷‍♀️

Elo elo elo...what's going on here then?
“hey angulll, hey Hunnie, you do you boo....
Now that’s a friendship more suited to Ibiza Lydia!!!

View attachment 48002

I’m excited for this car crash 🤣🤣🤣
is she gonna stage a fake wedding.
She’s borrowing a wedding dress and a ring!!
Could she really be so desperate to steal Frows limelight that she’s doing wedding content for absolutely no reason 😆

you can bleeping swear 😆
P
I have always thought this as strange, it must be that Lydia is a bit cheap looking to say the least, she isnt what I would call luxe. You then have Tamara who only has 200K ish subs on You Tube and lives in a modest apartment (I think) in Brighton yet she has partnerships with Dior, Louis Vuitton, La Mer, Jimmy Choo etc and gets invited to all the fashion week shows. It's about the image you put out there, there is just something off about Lydia.
Yeah, nobody likes a try-hard!!

Reactions: 4
I'm just now catching up on everything for the week. OMG, I can't believe Lydia is trying on bridal gowns and engagement rings!! :rolleyes: I wonder if Ali is in on this too? Is he going to set-up another #sponsored proposal? UGH, I just can't with her! She has really lost it lately. Even if Ali is in on it he will probably still feel emasculated seeing Lydia wearing a ring other than the one he gave her. I'm guessing he saved for a very long time to be able to afford her ring, unless that was sponsored too? Honestly, I always wondered if Lydia secretly wished her engagement ring had a bigger center stone. I can imagine her secretly feeling like her ring doesn't complement the luxurious lifestyle she want's everyone to think she has. Her ring is gorgeous but it doesn't say "I have a ton of money." What if at the #ad #sponsored vow renewal Ali doesn't show, or leaves her at the alter? Now, that would gain her some views. LOL!

Similar to a previous post, I'm not surprised Lydia hasn't tried getting pregnant yet either. There would be tons of content and companies love gifting baby stuff to mommy influenza's. We all know Lydia would never do it because of the weight gain and morning sickness. Carrie could be her Nanny and change all the :poop:diapers. Although, is it just me or does Ali seem like he would make a good dad? Just the way he is with Lumi, and was with Lynx, I feel like he has that fatherly instinct. I think he would probably love to be a dad, just not with Lydia. (Yes, I'm team Ali! :sneaky:)
There's no way she'll have a child unless Ali begs her too and she gives in. She wouldn't be able to deal with everything that happens during and after; weight gain, morning sickness, acne, the bleeding after the birth (can't remember the official name) post partum shedding and most importantly for lidl no sneaky botox or fillers. Plus all the freebies would be for the baby.

Reactions: 6
The fact that deBeers works with influencers cheapens the brand. Is that a free trip?
I'm not convinced De Beers works with influenzas, it's not their MO.

They don't have any prominent influencer marketing campaigns –– that I can see anyhow. The brand is used for magazine photoshoots, etc. But I think it's something else.

There's no way she'll have a child unless Ali begs her too and she gives in. She wouldn't be able to deal with everything that happens during and after; weight gain, morning sickness, acne, the bleeding after the birth (can't remember the official name) post partum shedding and most importantly for lidl no sneaky botox or fillers. Plus all the freebies would be for the baby.
Lydia has said that she doesn't want children.

It's a shame because I think Ali does (deep down). I caught him mention "having a family" in one of his vlogs, very matter of factly. So perhaps he thinks/thought Lydia would change her mind on her desire to have children.

To each their own, but as a couple, they should be on the same page. (I do think Ali would make a great dad...)

View attachment 48139

Yes, because Lydiot is that dim. 🤷‍♀️ 😄

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.