Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right. In any language, Lydia comes across as egotistical and rude. 🤷‍♀️ 😄

Lydia 'Smug Muppet' Millen hired a Personal Publicist –– Christopher Charnley of Charnley PR

So... Lydia is trying to buy good PR these days. That latest trash writeup on her residential care home wasn't Scarrie at all. 😄 🤷‍♀️ She's attempting to buy herself what she simply cannot accomplish by being a mediocre influencer – high-profile press mentions and media coverage.

Looks like they've been working together since August 2019. And little results to show for it - mostly to promote her home/interiors "tips" courtesy of Pinterest. 😄

View attachment 46948
AHH HELL NAH!
What must we do to make sure her bad influencing, her vile personality, and her brand stays at the crap that it has always been?
Hashtag NoGoodPressForLydiaEliseMillen
Hashtag LydiaEliseMillenIsAFraud
Hashtag LydiaEliseMillenIsVile
Hashtag LydiaEliseMillenTheLyingCatlessPhony

I popped over to the other site a few days ago and someone commented that they made a complaint to the ASA/CMA can't remember which but they replied to them and said they weren't taking any more complaints on Lydia Elise Millen because they had enough complaints and are presently working on an investigation. So I assume a hefty fine is in her future. She may even end up in court.
She should end up in court, and there should be something where after so many complaints/fines that there is a more serious repercussion. Because people that have money (Not that I really thing the Millen-Gordon's do) shouldn't be able to just pay fine after fine and continue to do the "crime" over and over again. Just saying....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gollum's Lydia's face without FaceTune... is well... there are no words. :sick:

Someone snapped this during the L'Oréal Le Défilé show. Gollum does London. :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 863 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B29rOb...png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Everything about her is masculine; facial features, torso, feet ... not an ounce of femininity about her. I'm really beginning to wonder.

Reactions: 8
Correction: likely leased. [emoji2368]

Lydiot's personality is reprehensible and insufferable. I don't see that faux-friendship lasting long. They will likely swim in the same circle due to the bromance of Ali and Victoria's man-child housewife. But other than that, I don't see it lasting...
Now, do we think it will last as long as her faux-friendship with Chavette?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
«I’m going to let her drive me around»
English is not my first language, so, maybe, I’m overreacting here...But to me it sounds incredibly snobbish and arrogant? Wouldn’t a polite and humble person put it like «I hope we’ll meet more frequently from now on, and I’ll get to be driven in this car again” or something?
Yes!! Exactly!! I was thinking the same thing too. Like Queen Lydia think she's doing an honour by letting peasant Vic drive her around town.

Lydia 'Smug Muppet' Millen's claim to fame: Mediocre content and passive-aggressive social media rants 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 46957 View attachment 46958
Quality content?! What "quality content". Unless her content is something along the lines of "Begging in the Age of Social Media" or "How to get freebies and a greasy face 101" I don't think I see content of any quality. I must have missed it 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ewwww her skin looks so strained and stretched on her nose leading on to her cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes!! Exactly!! I was thinking the same thing too. Like Queen Lydia think she's doing an honour by letting peasant Vic drive her around town.

Quality content?! What "quality content". Unless her content is something along the lines of "Begging in the Age of Social Media" or "How to get freebies and a greasy face 101" I don't think I see content of any quality. I must have missed it 🤔.
I don't like the woman but that was clearly her attempt at sarcasm.

Reactions: 14
Ewwww her skin looks so strained and stretched on her nose leading on to her cheeks

she has filler under her eyes in her tear trough. The small indent in this photo (below a fat pad) along with the no hallows show this.. she also has filler in her nasolabial folds (not really visible in this pic but in many others, for her age she would have much more defined lines there.)Thats part of aging how fat pads and muscle structure separates as you age..it happens on everyone. Filler helps with that. She also has cheek and lip but those were already known. and Im fairly certain in her chin as her butt chin comes in and out.

This is not to say she has massive amounts (Multiple syringes or cc's) in a particular area, but she does have some

Reactions: 7
Everything about her is masculine; facial features, torso, feet ... not an ounce of femininity about her. I'm really beginning to wonder.
And I have said it before but she really must stop standing next to women, particularly pretty/attractive women as it makes her look so ugly and so masculine. Stick with the fellas Lyds at least that way with the concrete lumps on your chest some people may be fooled into thinking you are female

Reactions: 4
Aimed at Tattle Life perhaps
So much of her content is aimed at "trolls", negative feedback and addressing what's on these forums. I'd imagine that her loyal followers must find this confusing, and it would be a huge turnoff to any potential new subscribers or followers.

Reactions: 16
Oh god...making a tiktok is just...wow!! Does she have any idea who her audience is? Surely she can see her own analytics? Although judging by her tweets to YouTube she insists she has no insight at all, haha. I work in marketing and a lot of clients bring up new apps and platforms because they’ve heard a TED talk about it a year after the hype...is her channel going so downhill that she’s choosing to grasp at this of all straws??????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god...making a tiktok is just...wow!! Does she have any idea who her audience is? Surely she can see her own analytics? Although judging by her tweets to YouTube she insists she has no insight at all, haha. I work in marketing and a lot of clients bring up new apps and platforms because they’ve heard a TED talk about it a year after the hype...is her channel going so downhill that she’s choosing to grasp at this of all straws??????

she should know her audience without having to ask if they would be interested in tiktok.
unless the app has changed in the last year and I’m out of the loop isn’t that the site where basic kids mime to songs 🤷‍♀️
Next we’re gonna see her advertising that god awful app “best fiends” that everyone was pushing on their audience in 2018 and saying she plays it daily 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.