Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wedding pr loan dress looks a lot like the slip dress she wore in her Duplex video when she was on the pr trip in France.

Reactions: 8
I have always thought this as strange, it must be that Lydia is a bit cheap looking to say the least, she isnt what I would call luxe. You then have Tamara who only has 200K ish subs on You Tube and lives in a modest apartment (I think) in Brighton yet she has partnerships with Dior, Louis Vuitton, La Mer, Jimmy Choo etc and gets invited to all the fashion week shows. It's about the image you put out there, there is just something off about Lydia.
Tamara's level of content creation quality and work ethic are insane. That's why she excels with brand deals on a level that Lydia can't imagine. She works smarter and outworks Lydia's smug ass. Simple. :sneaky: 🤷‍♀️ 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who else clocked Lydl say 'you do you boo' in the last vlog? Get off our tattle thread Millen #aboutyounotforyou

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is a married woman working with a bridal brand company? Did her sponsored wedding included years of non-paid promotion?

By the way, can someone explain me this post on halfpennylondon Instagram from Sep 14? Did she came back from Victoria's wedding weekend, and tried on her wedding dress, took pics and sent them to Halfpenny? (maybe then sat down to have a meltdown cause she lost a cat and Victoria's wedding was better and convienced Halfpenny to work with her for something special cause she can't get over Victoria got all the bridal attention?)

This woman :eek:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Did she came back from Victoria's wedding weekend, and tried on her wedding dress, took pics and sent them to Halfpenny?
Yes 🤣🤣

then blasted her wedding playlist through the house and got messy drunk on free wine.
she probably ended up passed out in the underground sex den with nothing but her Dior bag around her and her tear stained wedding dress crumpled on the floor.

I think Ali was away that weekend.
poor Cawiee 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It took me days but I've finally caught up on the last few threads. You ladies are hilarious, and this reminds me of the early days of GG - but better!

Two thoughts: 1) Did she actually just do an ad for a pumpkin patch? Money must be TIGHT over there.

2) I don't think this has been discussed, but why has she been wearing this hairstyle that makes her look like a colonial man off to join to the Revolution?

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is a married woman working with a bridal brand company? Did her sponsored wedding included years of non-paid promotion?
Lydia's YouTube channel is on the decline, hence the bridal push

Lydia's YouTube channel has been on the decline year-over-year (i.e., new subs). Click here for stats. She is struggling to create fresh new content and it shows. She likely noticed the buzz and account growth from Victoria's wedding content and is going to try to one-up her and drive some #bridal views her way.

Lydiot does nothing without an ulterior motive.

Reactions: 14
I think they’re all starting to run out of content. People are getting bored and the market is oversaturated. When youtubers resort to filming themselves getting a smear test you know times are desperate. Lidl has nothing more to offer. All she can do is shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm just now catching up on everything for the week. OMG, I can't believe Lydia is trying on bridal gowns and engagement rings!! :rolleyes: I wonder if Ali is in on this too? Is he going to set-up another #sponsored proposal? UGH, I just can't with her! She has really lost it lately. Even if Ali is in on it he will probably still feel emasculated seeing Lydia wearing a ring other than the one he gave her. I'm guessing he saved for a very long time to be able to afford her ring, unless that was sponsored too? Honestly, I always wondered if Lydia secretly wished her engagement ring had a bigger center stone. I can imagine her secretly feeling like her ring doesn't complement the luxurious lifestyle she want's everyone to think she has. Her ring is gorgeous but it doesn't say "I have a ton of money." What if at the #ad #sponsored vow renewal Ali doesn't show, or leaves her at the alter? Now, that would gain her some views. LOL!

Similar to a previous post, I'm not surprised Lydia hasn't tried getting pregnant yet either. There would be tons of content and companies love gifting baby stuff to mommy influenza's. We all know Lydia would never do it because of the weight gain and morning sickness. Carrie could be her Nanny and change all the :poop:diapers. Although, is it just me or does Ali seem like he would make a good dad? Just the way he is with Lumi, and was with Lynx, I feel like he has that fatherly instinct. I think he would probably love to be a dad, just not with Lydia. (Yes, I'm team Ali! :sneaky:)

Reactions: 10
Omg!! 😂😂😂😂
What is in her brain??? Whaaatt??
Is she going to copy Claire and have another wedding? ?? I wouldn't be surprised as I know Claire got huge views at that time. Also she is copying INTF all the time and she is so jealous of her.

Reactions: 9
I'm just now catching up on everything for the week. OMG, I can't believe Lydia is trying on bridal gowns and engagement rings!! :rolleyes: I wonder if Ali is in on this too? Is he going to set-up another #sponsored proposal? UGH, I just can't with her! She has really lost it lately. Even if Ali is in on it he will probably still feel emasculated seeing Lydia wearing a ring other than the one he gave her. I'm guessing he saved for a very long time to be able to afford her ring, unless that was sponsored too? Honestly, I always wondered if Lydia secretly wished her engagement ring had a bigger center stone. I can imagine her secretly feeling like her ring doesn't complement the luxurious lifestyle she want's everyone to think she has. Her ring is gorgeous but it doesn't say "I have a ton of money." What if at the #ad #sponsored vow renewal Ali doesn't show, or leaves her at the alter? Now, that would gain her some views. LOL!

Similar to a previous post, I'm not surprised Lydia hasn't tried getting pregnant yet either. There would be tons of content and companies love gifting baby stuff to mommy influenza's. We all know Lydia would never do it because of the weight gain and morning sickness. Carrie could be her Nanny and change all the :poop:diapers. Although, is it just me or does Ali seem like he would make a good dad? Just the way he is with Lumi, and was with Lynx, I feel like he has that fatherly instinct. I think he would probably love to be a dad, just not with Lydia. (Yes, I'm team Ali! :sneaky:)
The conversation was had here not long ago about why she hadn’t “upgraded” her ring. It was only a matter of time before she ran with the tattle ideas.

I’m wondering if she’ll be doing an ad campaign for Halfpenny. It’s very obvious and distasteful considering everything that’s happened since Frows wedding. So desperate! Then again she’s never subtle with her copying and cattiness.

Meanwhile she could have made heaps of content on being a wedding guest. What to wear, what not to wear, make up that lasts all day, choosing gifts, how to pack for a destination wedding, pre and post wedding party outfit ideas, etc. But nah, just do everything in your power to try to steal the actual brides limelight. That’s why she has no friends. Lydia is that woman who will steal your baby’s name if you tell her. Shameless!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Meanwhile she could have made heaps of content on being a wedding guest. What to wear, what not to wear, make up that lasts all day, choosing gifts, how to pack for a destination wedding, pre and post wedding party outfit ideas, etc. But nah, just do everything in your power to try to steal the actual brides limelight. That’s why she has no friends. Lydia is that woman who will steal your baby’s name if you tell her. Shameless!
Perfect recap as to why Lydiot is a dim, subpar influenza –– and not a content creator.

Reactions: 13
You forgot to include this image that proves her boots are not high-heels lovely xxx

It's a sad day (not) when a "fashion blogger" does not know the difference between a flat heeled and high heeled shoe.

Remember when Lydia Tragic Millen Was Back In Her Wedding Dress Post #Frowwedding And Sent Photos To @HalfPennyLondon?

The tragedy continues... (click here for prior details)

View attachment 47934
Wow!! Must suck to be friends with this two-faced b****. Question: Seriously why are her followers so dim? They don't seem to realize what's wrong with this post or her in general. SMH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

By the way, can someone explain me this post on halfpennylondon Instagram from Sep 14? Did she came back from Victoria's wedding weekend, and tried on her wedding dress, took pics and sent them to Halfpenny? (maybe then sat down to have a meltdown cause she lost a cat and Victoria's wedding was better and convienced Halfpenny to work with her for something special cause she can't get over Victoria got all the bridal attention?)

This woman :eek:
Such a pretty skirt. To bad the white gymnastics leotard ruins it...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lydia's YouTube channel is on the decline, hence the bridal push

Lydia's YouTube channel has been on the decline year-over-year (i.e., new subs). Click here for stats. She is struggling to create fresh new content and it shows. She likely noticed the buzz and account growth from Victoria's wedding content and is going to try to one-up her and drive some #bridal views her way.

Lydiot does nothing without an ulterior motive.
I’m still suspicious that she realized that she squandered her wedding planning opportunity and is hoping to dovetail her upcoming anniversary after Vic’s successfully exploited wedding...

The conversation was had here not long ago about why she hadn’t “upgraded” her ring. It was only a matter of time before she ran with the tattle ideas.

I’m wondering if she’ll be doing an ad campaign for Halfpenny. It’s very obvious and distasteful considering everything that’s happened since Frows wedding. So desperate! Then again she’s never subtle with her copying and cattiness.

Oh, but she’s made such a fuss in the past about her liking “delicate” diamonds! But oh, all the attention from the Frow wedding...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.