Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally when someone changes their Instagram handle but wants to make sure tags/traffic is redirected they just have a blank account and link the new one in the bio.

I can’t see the point of the unedited account - I find the more casual stuff is what people use their stories for.

As others have mentioned, this account and tiktok just seems like an obvious attempt o diversify platforms and increase total follower counts.

Reactions: 7
So she actually took your adviced and deleted this Tweet she posted yesterday?
She deleted the original tweet? Ha! I like to see her make a fool of herself. :sneaky:

That tweet (click here) didn't receive the kind of response she hoped for. People were literally side-eyeing her. Her Twitter followers seem to have more brain cells than the rest of the bunch. 🤷‍♀️

But you know... she doesn't care about that, right? As per her latest Tweet of Lidl lies. 😄

FireShot Capture 928 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1184062222538...png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
if she’s stagnating on all platforms then making a whole new account could make it seem like she’s getting new followers/growth when actually it’s just her existing fans flocking to a new platform/account.
Lydia doesn't have a strategic, competent bone in her body.

Yes! Her YouTube channel has definitely plateaued. (See stats here) Hence why she went up to YouTube HQ to get some advice. Too bad she didn't take it seriously. She sees TikTok as an off-brand way to fudge her numbers.

I can’t see the point of the unedited account - I find the more casual stuff is what people use their stories for.
Lydia is a piece of work with her 2nd 'Unedited' Instagram account.

That dumb witch is trying to fudge her numbers to make it seem like she has more followers (when it's really just duplicated reach). This is a sly way to give brands inflated numbers so she'll have an improved chance to work with them. She's such a silly rabbit.

Remember, Lydiot has a motive for everything!

FireShot Capture 929 - Lydia Unedited (@lydiaemillen) • I_ - https___www.instagram.com_lydiaem...png

Reactions: 11
Thank you so much! My friend did say I was over thinking it! lol!
Just finished reading this thread and I can't believe how fast this is! Almost time for a new one! So crazy!
I'm about to watch Lydia Elise Millen's disastrous vlog.
I don't want to give her the views but this is too bad to miss. lol!
I actually watched Ali's Singapore vlog and because I've been to Singapore myself, I was curious.
The whole time I was watching, I was just happy for Ali that he went alone because I can just imagine Lydia being fussy and not ready to embrace other cultures. Ali seems to be the type who would try different things etc but Lydia Millen? No. I can just imagine her being snobby around Asians and being too fussy. Plus, with the humidity, she probably would have moaned about how oily her skin would look and how greasy and frizzy her hair would get if she was there.
Wish me luck with Lydia Millen's vlog ladies. I hope I don't pass out when I watch it! lol
Good luck...I can't bring myself to watch any of her tit VLOG content. It saps the life blood out of me 😩. I only look at her IG (I don't follow her though!!!) and read here! Wondering what responses she got from her request for content ideas...guess we will find out!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember the vlog in Paris where Frow actually edited her out completely so it looked like Lydia wasn't even there?! I think it was over Lydia taking a job of hers while she was sick and boasting and gloating about it.
Wasn't it the Bride's cover?

on Claire Chanelle's insta stories just now.

Who could she mean??????
De Beers and Lydiot? 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.