Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lydia and Ali are over at Frowhome.......
Ah! Victoria and her In-the-Faux-Friendships

Notice how Vic doesn't include her slumming with Lydiot on vlogs, but Lydiot is always dying to namedrop and highlight the fact that she spent time with Vic. :unsure:

FireShot Capture 900 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_harrison_.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lydia Man-Face Millen Is Looking Odder By The Day

Just saying... all of those fillers are taking their toll on her face. :unsure: 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 901 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3b9sE...png

Reactions: 15
469CF57E-60C1-47A1-AC3A-BD48128CA829.jpeg

I am so freaking confused by this woman’s disclosures. If she’s under no obligation to share just HOW is it easier to label your goodwill sharing a “press service”? Sorry is this another way of obfuscating who actually foots the bill for the tit you get Lydia??? If under no obligation to share then you don’t have to tag ANYTHING!!??

I’m so done - this woman does my head right in. Are you wilfully blind to what you need to do, deliberately slimy, or helplessly stupid??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Been away travelling recently so super behind on TL and YT! Been catching up today (crap weather, mountains of holiday laundry to iron...you get the idea) anyways... Gah she makes my blood boil! :mad: So entitled in the last "addressing things" video. Yes, I agree with her point that viewers need to think critically and do their research before buying a product. Many of us (myself included)do, but there are so many that won't, and that is what she is sneakily counting on...

Also her house content. We moved a couple of months before she did so I can't lie, I found the initial moving vlogs topical. What I can't bear is the smug, constant stream of new she showcases. We found our 50 millionth water leak today (Plumber can't come until Monday, yet more expense) and she is broadcasting this constant consumerism for consumerism sake.

What would make her more fallible and appealling would be if she occasionally showcased the downsides of renovation. What's leaked? What's gone wrong? What weren't their best decisions? She'd be so much more relatable as an interiors influencer.
Absolutely, I totally agree. But for her she just can’t. She sells her life to her audience as being perfect. The funny thing is, is Ali doesn’t sell that life he show warts and all so we know things have gone wrong with the house and that’s ok because tit happens in life. It’s not perfect and we all know that.

View attachment 48229

I am so freaking confused by this woman’s disclosures. If she’s under no obligation to share just HOW is it easier to label your goodwill sharing a “press service”? Sorry is this another way of obfuscating who actually foots the bill for the tit you get Lydia??? If under no obligation to share then you don’t have to tag ANYTHING!!??

I’m so done - this woman does my head right in. Are you wilfully blind to what you need to do, deliberately slimy, or helplessly stupid??
I think she been given the product or something from them to try for free with no obligation to sell and she is trying to cover her ass because lots of people have been reporting her.

Last edited:
Her head looks huge compared to her body😳. She looks like lollipop woman🤣🤣
Screenshot_20191012-211127_Instagram.jpg

She's probably sharing a cracker and half a grape with Vic🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would anyone want to "upgrade" their engagement ring? Myself and my husband picked mine together and it means a lot to me, I don't want to be getting a new one, it's all attention with this woman. I really want her to be stopped.

Her head looks huge compared to her body😳. She looks like lollipop woman🤣🤣
View attachment 48237
She's probably sharing a cracker and half a grape with Vic🙄
Vic is wearing NORMAL clothing for this time of year and here we have lidiot wearing a freakin strappy top. I wonder of those crackers are gluten free bla bla bla

Reactions: 14
Why would anyone want to "upgrade" their engagement ring? Myself and my husband picked mine together and it means a lot to me, I don't want to be getting a new one, it's all attention with this woman. I really want her to be stopped.

@My2cents I totally agree. My hubs always says to me it would never be the ring he proposed with and that means so much to him. It was the ring at that point in time that was a symbol of everything we had to come.

Vic is wearing NORMAL clothing for this time of year and here we have lidiot wearing a freakin strappy top. I wonder of those crackers are gluten free bla bla bla

Reactions: 3
I wish she'd stop fake tanning. She looks SO MUCH BETTER with her natural skin tone. Her features soften up and she looks fresh and younger, and dare I say it, attractive. The orange (especially the muddy hands) looks so off on video and photographs. Please Lydia, think about embracing your natural skin tone. And please use cooler tones for your eye makeup. The peachy warm tones in her crease totally deflect from her eyes, which are truly a lovely shade. I'm trying to help you, Lydia, since I know you're reading here as fast as we can type.

Stop lisping, stop filming yourself acting scared of insects/spiders, stop humble bragging, and please for the love of God stick to your guns about not having children. As entertaining as it would be to see you pregnant and miserable, I don't wish a baby on you at all. Ali is an idiot for marrying a girl that is admittedly not maternal, when he's put it out there that he'd like to have a family. That's on him.

She is coming off more desperate than ever with the wedding content. She messed up her chance back when she was engaged. Moaning about wanting to move house ASAP, when she could have been garnering far more subs from wedding content. Unless she and Ali divorce and she grabs another man, anything wedding related (EVEN VOW RENEWALS) reeks of her having a suck attack at the attention that Victoria is receiving for her own wedding. Let it go, Lydia. Desperation is not a good look on anyone.

Obaji products legit work. I've used them for years and have no age/sun spots despite being in my mid 40s. It's pricey, but worth every penny.

Reactions: 16
Lydia and De Beers? EEEEEEWW!!!! Just another reason to avoid that company.

If Lidl isn't careful with fillers she'll soon start to resemble a member of the house of Habsburg (but then and again she is already royal so ;) ).

Attachments

• Haha
I 'get' that click-bait works...but don't her regulars get fed up of her captions being so ridiculously far from the true content?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
View attachment 48229

She points this out just to get “Oh poor angel, you have absolutely no obligations to do anything! Nobody cares what is gifted as long as we get to see your beautiful face every day!” from her loyal LEMmings.

• Haha
  • Sick
Sorry but Ali’s tongue sticking out and the peace sign pose is so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's no way she'll have a child unless Ali begs her too and she gives in. She wouldn't be able to deal with everything that happens during and after; weight gain, morning sickness, acne, the bleeding after the birth (can't remember the official name) post partum shedding and most importantly for lidl no sneaky botox or fillers. Plus all the freebies would be for the baby.
Tommee Tippee sippy cup (pr product sent to my baby but not me)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For the laugh go look at Harrison’s insta stories.
Victoria is in a jumper whilst Lydia is very close to exposing a nip in her string top.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.