Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrumpyB

How is she so out of breath every time she goes up the stairs, but claims she does cardio (spinning every morning or run) and is fit???? I am not "that" fit, but I am not gasping for air by walking or running up the stairs in my house. That's just bizarre. Maybe it's her short legs that makes it hard.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia: Press Product = The Best ________ Ever!

Now Lydiot is shilling biscuits. No self-respect, no shame. 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 909 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

giphy.gif

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Presumably hellooctober? I’d read pretty briefly that she throws herself at men all the time? I mean personal choice obv but was wondering where that whole story originated from... sorry for quick digression but if you’d care to share...!! :)
slutty sue is an actual gift. she has a thread here but much like the Lydia thread (when it was just myself, Lydia and Cawiee) it hasn’t really taken off yet!!
She was with her boyfriend for 9 (?) years, got dumped, rolled around in fake tan and threw most of her clothes out and seems to have decided she likes to wear underwear as outfits instead 😂
Definitely had a thing for Alex, or any man that looks in her direction.
Got rid of her dogs and her youtube bestie (I covet thee) has vanished, as has her best friend who was her PA.
She has a new boyfriend who she’s introducing us to in her vlogtober uploads.

If you want a laugh start watching her.

Sorry for going off topic! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

langwidere

Ladies, y'all gonna trigger her to make a 'my mum's an evil bitch' video #contentbytattle
I’m personally hoping Lidl gets on board the ancestry/DNA testing sponsorship train so she can track through her step-mother exactly how Iranian she is.

• Haha

ilikenailpolish

Lydia's Sunday Plans = Try Hard Not To Clapback At Online Criticism 🤷‍♀️

I saw this and nearly fell out of my chair. The only reason Lydia didn't clapback is because it's an Initimissimi (how do you pronounce that again?) #Ad and brands don't look too highly upon digital catfights.

And of course, you can't see the actual PR product –– only Lydia's big bobblehead. This is another reason why Lydiot is an influenza and not a content creator – a mediocre one at that.

It's true nonetheless. :unsure:😄

View attachment 48350
Her passive aggression and that stupid condescending fake “lovely” or “love” or “beautiful”... ugh I hate when people speak like that! It’s such a chavtastic trait, yuck.

• Haha
  • Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I can't get over the fact that even though they seem fully aware of Lynx's demise, they continue to let Lumi roam about at all hours🙄. Lesson learned, obviously not🤔. Pair of dimwits😡
offering advice on owning that breed of cat,
Or ANY cat

I’ve said it before but if we’re getting pet advice from the Millen Gordens
can we get Kate and Gerry McCann to give us advice on holidaying with a toddler

• Haha

Flix16

I know off post but I really hate Jimmy Choo’s new branding.
Even on their plain heels they now have “Jc” on the back.

Cheapens the style in my opinion. Not everyone wants to be plastered in designer logos.

• Heart

Crazylife

Maybe it's just me but it seems like she was talking at double speed throught the video.
At the end I don't know how many times she said she was so glad she got to stay at home and didn't have to go out that day as if she had been out all day the rest of the week. I guess she did have to go out one day and get her nails done and of course get her pic taken.No wonder she was so ready for an at home day!
Warning - If you suffer through the vlog you will never want to hear the word "rustic" again by the end of it!
The Paris notebook - I wouldn't have believed anyone would buy such a thing if I hadn't seen it. It represents her values -Everything is valued for the outer facade with zero depth. If it appears expensive or "lux" it is great even if it has no use and isn't attractive.

You're right. In any language, Lydia comes across as egotistical and rude. 🤷‍♀️ 😄

Lydia 'Smug Muppet' Millen hired a Personal Publicist –– Christopher Charnley of Charnley PR

So... Lydia is trying to buy good PR these days. That latest trash writeup on her residential care home wasn't Scarrie at all. 😄 🤷‍♀️ She's attempting to buy herself what she simply cannot accomplish by being a mediocre influencer – high-profile press mentions and media coverage.

Looks like they've been working together since August 2019. And little results to show for it - mostly to promote her home/interiors "tips" courtesy of Pinterest. 😄

View attachment 46948
AHH HELL NAH!
What must we do to make sure her bad influencing, her vile personality, and her brand stays at the crap that it has always been?
Hashtag NoGoodPressForLydiaEliseMillen
Hashtag LydiaEliseMillenIsAFraud
Hashtag LydiaEliseMillenIsVile
Hashtag LydiaEliseMillenTheLyingCatlessPhony

I popped over to the other site a few days ago and someone commented that they made a complaint to the ASA/CMA can't remember which but they replied to them and said they weren't taking any more complaints on Lydia Elise Millen because they had enough complaints and are presently working on an investigation. So I assume a hefty fine is in her future. She may even end up in court.
She should end up in court, and there should be something where after so many complaints/fines that there is a more serious repercussion. Because people that have money (Not that I really thing the Millen-Gordon's do) shouldn't be able to just pay fine after fine and continue to do the "crime" over and over again. Just saying....

• Haha

Becky2204

Ooooh there's a vlog up.
"this is why I don't do fashion week"
You don't do it you pretentious twat, as no one wants you there!!!!

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
^ And yet she ended up with Alistair Gordon! I wonder what happened there.
Ali looks up to Lydia, in a way.

They met on Instagram, Ali liked her iPad mini photo (she had 5k followers at the time). He admitted, "I wasn't overly keen with Lydia." He thought she was "hot," but that was about it.

"Ali is like the person everyone likes, and I'm just there in the background..." – Lydia
Podcast: [8:28]

The former electrician turned influenza saw what she was doing and subconsciously wanted part of the action. Ali is a nice guy, even those that know them say as much. How and why he married the likes of Lydia is baffling. The mother figure, business opportunity, her looks, pushed into it after 6 years of dating, etc.? Probably a bit of it all.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWMbnps_FI8

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lydia has done it...
I just laughed soooo hard at that flog of hers, i started coughing and choking... This girl is straight out of the coocoo's nest.
I can't believe how friggin:
desperate
jealous
selfish
repulsive
idiotic
begging
low standard
fake
twisted
ungrateful
and loser this chick is. OMG I cant stop laughing... What an utter wank... When her social career completely fails after she has finished adding lighter fluid to the fire, she really could just open up shop and allow people to laugh at her like a circus clown.

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Thank you for the hours of entertainment!
I saw this in the Sunday Times Style magazine.....Lidl, they are on to you!

20191006_221815.jpg

• Haha

classyc

LOVE YOU FOR IT Georgeeee!!!!!!
They banned me, couldn’t be arsed jumping through 83 hoops to set up another account. Despite lurking I refused to post there ever again 🤣🤣

View attachment 47029
Day 1 - shop with me for Christmas (home sense ad)
Day 2 - what I want for Christmas. (Spon)
Day 3 - decorating my home for Christmas (paid for advertisement)
Day 4 - tears over our missing family member (affiliate lynx click bait)
Day 5 - internet issues
Day 6 - what I’m getting Ali for Christmas (PP)
Day 7 - drama in the bungalow (a bauble fell off a tree)
Day 8 - it won’t be the same without our boy.
Day 9 - lydia picking at her noise saying she’s feeling fun down.

Day 22 - where have I been.
The sickness diaries.

Day 27 - The first Christmas without our boy.

January - a month off to relax after a busy Vlogmas
Bonus vlogs:

Dec 25 - our Christmas dinner with our best friends Victoria and her puppy husband.
Jan 1st - our NYE with Victoria and her puppy husband.

Cause 2019 was the year Lydia's dream came true. After years and years of begging to Victoria to talk to her (with the only purpose to keep her L'Oreal deal and get access to Dior PR list) Victoria finally downgraded to became friends with Lydia.

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 14.06.05.png

I'm so glad you posted this as Lydia said something before she moved to the McBungalow that was one of the reasons I started to have my eyes opened to her boasting and lying. I CLEARLY remember her saying in a vlog back in the shoebox, that they had worked out that the new house they had bought was actually 12 times larger than their current house.

When I heard this I thought she must be moving into an absolutely huge mansion! To put into perspective, the average new build 3 bed home in the UK is around 925square feet (tiny compared to U.S.A, I know). Lydia's old house was a small new build 2 bed and I estimated around 650sq feet max - as it turns out from the floor plan, it was actually 595sq ft.

12x595= 7128sq ft. Now, in the UK an average large 5 bed new home is around 2000sq ft. My own house is large (it's not a huge mansion and this isn't brag, but it is old and has spacious bedrooms and room proportions bigger than Lydia's) and is around 3000sq ft. I was thinking how the hell can her new house be 2.5 times the size of mine, because I thought mine was big, but that must be fecking HUGE!

Then we see the bungalow and I was confused, like, where is the rest of this 12x bigger house? There is no way on earth its over 7000sq ft. Prob 2500 ish. LYING BOASTING LYDIA again.

To give you another example, this is an image of a 7000sq ft house. As we can see, Lydl's bungalow would probably make a nice garage for it.

Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 14.21.21.png

• Wow

Ralph

It’s been said before, but she could have saved halfpenny a job with the modesty top.
7557B831-3303-4127-9F27-EAA409AA955E.jpeg

• Haha

Brunette_

Chatty Member
It's a faux-friendship of convenience. Now that Victoria lives near Lydiot, it is convenient for them to hangout. Since Lydia's work-for-hire friends are basically there during the workweek.

The fact that Lydia perceives riding in her friends' loner car as being chauffeured says it all... [emoji2368]

Lydia's smug muppet face is such a monstrosity. [emoji1]

View attachment 46885
«I’m going to let her drive me around»[emoji15] English is not my first language, so, maybe, I’m overreacting here...But to me it sounds incredibly snobbish and arrogant? Wouldn’t a polite and humble person put it like «I hope we’ll meet more frequently from now on, and I’ll get to be driven in this car again” or something?

Alightened

VIP Member
im half way through where shes letting her followers know SHE HAD A WEDDING “SUIT” (weird toilet paper type outfit) before frow did 🤣
I'm going in folks, just poured myself a G & T and got a packet of chocolate buttons🥂. I'll see you on the other side😏

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
View attachment 46033
I'm so glad you posted this as Lydia said something before she moved to the McBungalow that was one of the reasons I started to have my eyes opened to her boasting and lying. I CLEARLY remember her saying in a vlog back in the shoebox, that they had worked out that the new house they had bought was actually 12 times larger than their current house.

When I heard this I thought she must be moving into an absolutely huge mansion! To put into perspective, the average new build 3 bed home in the UK is around 925square feet (tiny compared to U.S.A, I know). Lydia's old house was a small new build 2 bed and I estimated around 650sq feet max - as it turns out from the floor plan, it was actually 595sq ft.

12x595= 7128sq ft. Now, in the UK an average large 5 bed new home is around 2000sq ft. My own house is large (it's not a huge mansion and this isn't brag, but it is old and has spacious bedrooms and room proportions bigger than Lydia's) and is around 3000sq ft. I was thinking how the hell can her new house be 2.5 times the size of mine, because I thought mine was big, but that must be fecking HUGE!

Then we see the bungalow and I was confused, like, where is the rest of this 12x bigger house? There is no way on earth its over 7000sq ft. Prob 2500 ish. LYING BOASTING LYDIA again.

To give you another example, this is an image of a 7000sq ft house. As we can see, Lydl's bungalow would probably make a nice garage for it.

View attachment 46036
Lydia tells tall tales.
Lydia tells tall tales.
Lydia tells tall tales. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20