Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Lydl logging on to her tattle thread to see if everyone has stopped talking phones/computers & is back to discussing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Louisaholic

Lydia: *blabbering about her Amazon.com Office Chair* "It's 40 quid for them to build it for me... I was like, No! No, no!"

Does anyone else notice how Lydia gripes about prices for literally everything she has to pay for!

If she's baulking at 40 quid ($50) to assemble a chair then she is clearly not purchasing any of her "luxury goods" at full price. Smoke and Mirrors Lydiot, as per usual. 🤷‍♀️

What would Lydia do without vouchers, freebies and discount codes? :sneaky: Luxury channel ... my ass.

View attachment 47840

Where is ther pink chair?? ya know the one she had a meltdown like a 7 year old becasue Ali wouldnt let her take it out of the box????

Missy fuzzy

Ungrateful and mediocre! Lydiot, pick a struggle!

Real content creators are inking deals and excelling in their field while this bitch is like "A bit of a wedding vlog has just gone live on my channel so I thought I would share this snap of our stunning wedding venue on the morning that we got married. Honestly, I wish we could do it all over again."

Can't make this stuff up. How is Lydiot ungrateful and mediocre? Pick a struggle. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 48837
What the actual FUCK!!!! Oh My God! I'm actually cringing inside, it would so suck to be her right now. She is a terrible fake friend and even more terrible content creator. I'm glad some of the minions are waking up and realizing the truth about her. She does not have to worry about any trolls or gossip sites trying to ruin her "career", she manages that perfectly by herself.

Georgeeee

VIP Member
You just know lydia millens' home smells like walking into one of those incense shops... Masking unwashed body, cat piss, damp basement & bullshit.

Oh hang on we must be due a cosy loungewear haul as she was begging for some in a recent vid?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

missstarlight

Anyone notice Chavette overreacting on insta? Are influencers the most insecure women on the planet?
The thing is, they know all of the negative comments are true.
They preach about transparency and honesty and yet, when people are honest enough to tell them the truth, they don't want to hear it.
I actually agree with the poster- small handbags make even petite women look bigger so proportions are important.
If I was her, I wouldn't be offended. She knows she's on the bigger side. She knows she's not tall.
I honestly don't know why these people choose a public career and then hate on people when they comment.
Take the good with the bad. Life isn't perfect and they aren't perfect.

Alightened

VIP Member
Bloody hell that's 41 minutes and 22 seconds of my life I'll never get back😴😴. She infuriates me when she's continually fiddling with her sodding hair, she's either patting it down, flicking it over her shoulders or shoving it behind her ears😡. Oh, and talking about her ears, how can she not see how chavvy all those bloody earrings look. It looks like she's got her head stuck through a barbed wire fence🙄.

When they were at the pumpkin patch and she was prancing about in that ridiculous dress and those boots that looked like fisherman's wader's, I half expected the farmer to turn up and plonk her in the next field as his scarecrow.

The wedding dress with the two tops 😂😂😂. Not my cup of tea at all. Just reminded me of this
Screenshot_20191014-211744_Chrome.jpg

I did enjoy the gin and tonic whilst I watched it though.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I've never really watched ITF before but her new video popped up under my suggestions so I gave it a watch. It is seriously disturbing how Lydia has morphed herself into a bootleg version of her...between the intro, the lisp, the mannerisms. It's so effin creepy.
Unfortunately Victoria is taking tips from Lydia in the ”subtle begging” department. She was never so bad in the past.
I place them both in the same bracket now.

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia: "I forgot to put PR product on that last insta story. I'm sorry don't report me..."

Lydia "forgetting" to disclose a Narcissist PR product, whilst tagging the brand, and begging to not be reported. If you ever wondered if Lydia reads Tattle Life, she does.

Hi Lydiot! :LOL: 👋 It's not rocket science... even for your two brain cells.

Still reporting your smug ass. K.

FireShot Capture 892 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
FireShot Capture 891 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

• Sick

missstarlight

Lydia...
OMG.
Just stop.
What a weirdo... 'Don't report me.'
Can she be more obvious??
You read on here for sure and you know what...
Maybe it's time to comment on every single one of her videos and maybe she should write next to her affiliate lynx something like:
'LEAVE A COMMENT ON TATTLE FOR LYDIA TO READ AND RESPOND TO YOUR COMMENTS AND THOUGHTS'.
The only place she seems to be reading is Tattle.
Sad.

• Haha
I’ve not posted for a while but things that have come to my mind are:

*lydia millen has no clothes other than them awful ill fitting leather overalls that plumbers wear
*for a blogger who only works with luxury she wore a ‘nasty gal’ top to ‘fashion week’ (fake Lorel fashion week)
* she claims to hate Zara but used a click bait Zara haul title knowing people watch them. Then proceeds to hate on Zara but it’s the only place she’s brought clothes from in the last 2 years. Oxymoron right there!
*she brought body suits in multiple but even if she had 7 of each colour the amount she wears them it would stink
* she has the Lydia millen home page to beg for shit on there which is tacky crass and down right pathetic
*she still bites at tattle life #partneringwithdior 😂
*shes now doing a giveaway in a hope to gain more followers and also because she reads on her and realises we have more creative content ideas than her.
*she thinks she’s reinventing the wheel with Lydia millen the blog. Come on does anyone read blogs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Basically she’s so tragic and desperate she would sell her soul if she hasn’t already 😂

Also haven’t caught up with posts but was the ipad I Mac Mac book gifted?

• Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Do you ladies think that maybe these luxury brands are actually struggling at the moment? I just can't help but think about the UK economy at the moment and overall spending habits. Even fast fashion brands like Forever 21 has failed and maybe these luxury brands feel like they have no choice but have these low level influencers to promote their products. I think maybe Dior is struggling too and all these other brands like Jimmy Choo are rebranding. I feel like these luxe brands have no other choice.
Fair point, you need to weigh up the positives and negatives.
Is it worth getting involved in this and devaluing your brand or do you ride the storm and protect your name and reputation.

I know Apple have always said they will never give products for free or on discount because it instantly gives consumers the impression they are in competition with other companies when they don’t view anyone as competition 😬
We know they do give small discounts now but apparently freebies are still a no.

I think I’d protect my name and stay away from influencer advertising if I owned a company.

When I hear Gucci now I think Chav. 🤷‍♀️

Blair

Hi. Can anyone help me out?
I was SO certain I saw in Liedias insta story something about a package from Zara home today/yesterday? Can someone who saw that post in which she says only 1 of the 3 items rocked up and said one is broken just confirm I didn't see things?
Why I ask this is bc in My First Autumn Zara Order YouTube video, at 9:01 Liedia plainly says she never shops at Zara, their services are very bad and that she's bothered by how they make so much money when they treat their customers so poorly.
1. We wonder the same thing about YOU, Liedia.
2. Why are you publicly "bullying" Zara? When we give a bad review about you, as you are doing to Zara, you claim "bullying"
3. In the above mentioned insta story I'm so so so so so sure you (after blasting them about missing items and broken items) you also complimented their service. Said Zara had good service, when just last week you said you never shop there and their service is horrid.
I'm so confused!

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just watched Ali’s vlog. The lad puts a lot of work into his content but I’m gonna say it.

Boring. As. Fuck

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not even 5 minutes....
I want a new chandelier,
I want some new bar stools,
I don’t know if I should get some runners or a rug.
Begger Millen wastes no time.

cawee needs to stop with the sound effects and the writing on screen, it’s like a “team 10“ vlog at this point.
just hit me she never talks about her brother or sister, how odd.

the decorative books are embarrassing. Fifteen quid for a notebook
how many fake books does one woman need.

Watch at about 23.50 min..... you’re welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
She really is a gift that keeps on giving.
Yes, she fucking is!

source.gif

I don't care what anyone says.

Lydia Brand Beggar Millen is highly unfortunate looking. Her single white female #frowwedding envy isn't helping her cause either. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 926 - WEDDING VLOG - Lydia Elise Millen - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Georgeeee

VIP Member
This fake friendship with Frow is painful
Can't wait to see the In-the-faux friendship of Lydoria blow up. 2 highly inflated, fragile egos..it can't last. We all know Lydia needs to be hero worshipped by doormats like Ali & Scarrie.