Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgeeee

VIP Member
It's Ali's mum I feel sorry for. Imagine a woman like Lydia getting her claws into your son... It must be her nightly prayers keeping lydl from conceiving. She would truly be the worst mother. It would make great viewing yes seeing Lydl struggle not to sleep/nap 20hrs a day & gaze in a mirror the remaining 4 but she'd actually be such a neglectful risk to a baby.

Reactions: 22

Wazabi

Chatty Member
I just finished reading that blog post and OMG, I'm shocked. Lydia, please take our honest advice (since your followers won't bring it up for sure) and get a freaking SPELLCHECK before publishing what you write. The article is highly embarrassing, my eyes are about to bleed from what I've just read. If I was to send an email with so many grammar errors my boss would freaking fire me; you, dear Lydia, have the LUCK to be your own boss (even thought you clearly don't deserve it) so get your act together and stop embarrassing yourself.

Nothing to say regarding the content ("what content?") of the article because that's a whole other level of shame.

Proud, difficult and ignorant, what a delightful combo!!

• Haha
  • Heart

nadiathr

I honestly feel bad for the mom, it’s true we don’t know what really is between them, but no matter what she is her mother and doesn’t deserve to be bashed online if you ask me. It is not polite, kind.. nothing nice to say. Sure some have troubled families, but it is just best to keep it private.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I personally think that lidl is embarrassed of her mum. Her mum is everything she hates, poor, chubby, pretty vulgar…. Lidl is just like that teenager who gets dropped off for school a mile away so that her friends don’t see her parents in that shoddy car….
I find it very hard to buy into the “poor Lydia” narrative 😂
I just skip right past those messages because we’ve all watched her long enough to know her personality.
Maybe she has issues because daddy.... didn’t give her a Rolex until she was 18
And maybe she has issues because mummy worked in Tesco not Waitrose.

or maybe she’s an ugly person inside and out and views herself better than where she came from 😐

• Haha

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Reading through all your posts.

The Dior Foundation photo, why does she look like she might be turning up on RuPaul's Drag Race? That softness she used to have in her face, 2015, it's all gone.

Didn't Vic post something about being followed home and having trouble with someone who ended up being arrested for raping another girl? She did a video about it, I wonder if this is why Lidl said about being molested, copying Vic and not wanting to be left out.

I am sure she and Ali both miss their old house, they certainly seemed a lot happier there, and her content, although not brilliant was heaps better than it is now. I have watched her videos religiously over the past few years, but now I just switch them off if they autoplay. I did watch Ali's video this week, at least he does try to put some decent content out, but he seems a shadow of his former self.

• Haha

Flix16

Anyone notice Chavette overreacting on insta? Are influencers the most insecure women on the planet?
Have to say the comment is pretty bitchy. Basically an underhand way of calling her fat. However, she should have ignored it. Reposting just gives validation to the comment. I’ve had someone I work with say something similar in the past, albeit to my face. I just smirked and moved on.

I enjoyed Tamara’s recent video about how she knows there are lots of negative comments and opinions posted about her online. But she believes those people have a right to their opinion, even if she disagrees. She just ignores it and won’t go searching for it to read.

Lydia, Claire etc need to take notice and grow the fuck up.

As for the bungalow, what an absolute travesty of a home. There is no way they’ll recoup what they’ve spent, and thats including all the freebies! They should have bought a more modest home, ideally a fixer-upper that she could have put her own disgusting stamp on. Even with her taste, she still would have had more chance of adding value.

Lidil & Aldi - all the gear and no idea!

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
View attachment 47389View attachment 47390

Oh do kindly fuck off millen.
you left your house about 3 times last year and all 3 came with a moan about how awful it is.

“it was the dream”

well no it wasn’t because you had to hand over your credit card, we know how difficult that is for you.
this blog post is self indulgent bragging.
Embarrassing woman.

'Taken a few boats, couple of planes and handful of cars across the world and back' - Who actually says/writes this????? The most contrived nonsense, aimed at impressing, thing I've ever heard! Most people would have written 'after returning from a work trip', but Lydia has to make it the most grandiose statement to pretend she's some 'high-flyer' business woman. No, Lydia, you never leave your bungalow so on the rare occasion you do, it's a big deal to you. And maybe while you were on all your planes, boats and cars, you could have had a quick lesson on how to punctuate your sentences.

• Sick
  • Haha

dezign

Lydia Millen #5 Promoting my wedding 2 years later because I'm irrelevant and jealous

ilikenailpolish

I love how she downplays her absolutely lazy, sloppy, ignorant writing style to someone who just misses "a coma or two here or there". She doesn't even use the correct words according to their definitions. I would not be surprised if she failed an English literacy exam. And English is her first (and only?) language!
Can’t be sure. Tomorrow she’ll claim she learned Italian and french and German but just forgot from lack of use 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she may also add she had a private language tutor that was recommended by the Kennedys or some crap like that

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
20 month delay on her wedding content.
I mean it’s not exactly out of character for Lydia is it.

FFFB6046-F314-4100-A0CC-7DB5ACDBA795.jpeg

Dafuq 🙄🙄

is Lydia unedited her new name now she’s dressed up and married....herself😐
It needs to be In the new thread name 🤣🤣

lydia millen #6
Lydia unedited, clearly unmedicated. Jealous breakdown pending.

• Haha
  • Wow

Chick_pea

Why didn't she take the first iMac back to Apple and the genius bar? It's within warranty and they would have sorted her out. There's an Apple Store in MK, so she doesn't even need to take it into London, and the computer will definitely fit in her RR, because we saw it fit into the boot of the Aston Martin...
That’s exactly right. Either she’s telling tall tales again or she has caused damage that is not covered by warranty. She’s so rich you’d think she’d have AppleCare anyway. I’m just not buying her stories 😒

Isn’t it interesting though, when Lie-to-ya actually pays for something she expects a lot and is quick to complain. Meanwhile she’s very happy to shill products she never uses herself or believes in to her followers.

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Thanks for letting me know that everyone moved over here! I was wondering why GG has been so dead. I've been a GG lurker/occasional poster for a couple years under a different username. Running to catch up on all of the gossip I missed xx
I think I've harassed almost everyone safely off that other infuriating & impossible-to-use site.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
And while she writes she is a proud difficult woman, it still seems like she's trying too hard.
She's so dense she doesn't understand the negative connotation of what she's labelling herself. There are plenty of other ways to express the same sentiments in a positive and powerful light. I'm sure her two brain cells worked overtime on it. 🤷‍♀️

Let the Lydia 'Lacanche Range Cookers' Begging Commence

So, Lydia recently followed them on Instagram – which could only mean one thing.

She probably wants a new oven and she's getting in position, on her Instagram knees, to beg for it! :sneaky:😄

FireShot Capture 847 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • _ - https___www.instagram.com_lydiaemillen_foll...png

FireShot Capture 848 - Lacanche UK (@lacancheuk) • Instagra_ - https___www.instagram.com_lacan...png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lydia unedited is my new favourite account 🤣🤣
A video of her eye fu€king herself for no apparent reason 🤣

the content we’re here for
🙂

• Haha
Sorry if this was already discussed... was the theme white? Why the hell is Lydia in white at another girl’s wedding!!??
HAHAH this made me remember... when she wore that white silk gown and said I bought this for a wedding but then decided not to wear it because it wasn't appropriate for a wedding....

Isn't that the first rule of wedding guest etiquette, you don't wear white, what the hell was she thinking "buying" a white silk dress to wear to a wedding... she isn't a proud difficult woman, she is a dim wit, ass of a human

• Haha