Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Lydia Elise Millen is:
Catless & Hapless.
Concealer eyed Concealer of Lies.
Wannabe Bride with Zero Pride.
Mess in a Dress.
AD Mad & Sad.

Thread #6 Title Suggestion-

Beg, Borrow & Steal content from Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

langwidere

The sight of her eye-fucking herself in her bloody IGTV portrait filming set-up just sent me...

• Haha
  • Sick

Hallobrit

They over bought when they moved house. There should have been another property between the starter home and the crypt. Three beds, maybe a garage they could have converted into a studio. Maybe a few extra rooms downstairs. But considering they don't seem to be having kids any time soon and their menagerie extends to a couple (well one) cat, I don't understand it. If she'd been horsey and the place came with 5 acres and a few stables, I'd have got it. If they had dogs everywhere, it'd made more sense. It really was bought to become a set for Instagram, which itself is questionable because, having grown up in Banbury not a million miles away, I know how much cute property there is there. I think they over extended and they'll regret it in time.

Brunette_

Chatty Member

Again, I really love Dior makeup and it pains me watching them cheapen the brand by partnering with these influencers but...

This ad especially made me laugh. I love the Dior foundation but WHO brings a whole bottle of foundation in their small handbag? That’s just ridiculously unrealistic to me.
Once again, proves that Lydia has zero understanding of cosmetics and skin types. If you choose the right foundation for your skin type, your makeup will stay flawless all day and night. There won’t be any need to reapply. If not, the foundation is just crappy.

Btw, her greasy face, that she calls “glow”, is due to botox. And I’m not hating. I know it for a fact, as I had exactly the same look, when I first got my forehead injected, even though my skin is normal to dry.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
oooh why is Lydia dressed like a funeral director for sunday lunch with her new bae? She's jealous of the loaned bentley when they have a 'bought' aston martin? Soooo shallow and vile, do you think they sit there at lunch comparing their freebies?

• Haha

langwidere

she should know her audience without having to ask if they would be interested in tiktok.
unless the app has changed in the last year and I’m out of the loop isn’t that the site where basic kids mime to songs [emoji2368]
Next we’re gonna see her advertising that god awful app “best fiends” that everyone was pushing on their audience in 2018 and saying she plays it daily [emoji2368]
Honestly? I can’t wait...there’s nothing more luxe, classic, timeless, stylish, influential...as a grown woman lisping and shaking her bony flat ass, eye-fucking herself in her IG story Nasty Gal haul dressing room set-up while Cawwie coos and clucks in the background clapping off-rhythm to the latest and hippest George Michael track.

« Whenever I’m not scheming with my neighbours to get rid of my cat, or selling last season’s fake tan soaked kindly gifted Karen Millen dresses on Depop, I’ve been LOVING this game called Best Fiends. The only thing that could make this better is if I could play it on the new iPhone 11. »

• Haha

ilikenailpolish

The SHADE!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Lidl is pissed 🤣

View attachment 47237
OMG ROFL gift “sent to my husband but NOT ME” wtf is the point of this hahaha... I always see the shit she does and imagine her in a REAL corporate *girl boss* (cringe, sorry it’s her term) environment and I’m like... WTFFFF the number of eye rolls she would get for her train of thought.

HAHAH she literally staged and moved the book, cup, and cookies...She is such a kook
Sigh this is so stupid. Why would anyone be reading a book with a cup of tea and a bottle of perfume beside you? To mask her farts??

Also more imptly would anyone be sat by the fire w a bottle of FLAMMABLE parfum... really gotta give the woman credit for her staggering brilliance smh

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
I’ve never seen her actual wedding dress and yikes, that is not a nice dress. The top looks like a cheap bodysuit you could get from Primark or boohoo.

• Haha

Sw4

VIP Member
Lydia: "I forgot to put PR product on that last insta story. I'm sorry don't report me..."

Lydia "forgetting" to disclose a Narcissist PR product, whilst tagging the brand, and begging to not be reported. If you ever wondered if Lydia reads Tattle Life, she does.

Hi Lydiot! :LOL: 👋 It's not rocket science... even for your two brain cells.

Still reporting your smug ass. K.

View attachment 47921 View attachment 47922
The way she does her makeup reminds me of Noddy

Attachments

• Haha

Manbitch

I think her mum had some mental health issues when she was growing up, her dads family had been affluent in the past and her mum was never good enough for them. Lydia was probably sad growing up, seeing her dads life and wanting that probably made her very materialistic. Your value is in what your financial worth.
What she should see now is that if her dad had supported his children and their mother, there would not be such a disparity between her parents lifestyles, so any animosity should realistically be towards her dad.

SnowWhite

Don't the British rules say that they are suppose to also state when they are associated and have a past or ongoing relationship with the brand?

I LOL'ed that she also couldn't just say fire lit, candles lit, snuggled up LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN... but lets make sure we are overly specific and make sure for more brand recognition
Yes! I totally agree. But the I light my aerie candle in my intimissi loungeware.... Totally an ad!! So bad. She makes me feel worse sometimes when I think wow I couldn't afford this or that like her and then I discovered on tattle or guru gossip that she get that stuff for free and never talk about that. She make it looks like she pay for her lifestyle!

Hallobrit

I can't face the vlog but I'm curious as to where she thinks the line is. How she can pull apart a hotel, a cosmetics brand say bad things that is then broadcast to all her followers, but object when, for the most part, she treated in the same way here or elsewhere. I don't mean any comments about her face or whatever but those focusing on her content, her business management etc. That's a superiority complex right there

missstarlight

I've never really watched ITF before but her new video popped up under my suggestions so I gave it a watch. It is seriously disturbing how Lydia has morphed herself into a bootleg version of her...between the intro, the lisp, the mannerisms. It's so effin creepy.
I don’t watch ITF at all but I thought I’d watch her latest one.
ITF’s NAILS AND LYDIA’S NAILS ARE THE SAME! So, who copies who?
Same tacky nude polish with the gold tips...I can’t stand ITF’s lisp that’s why I didn’t bother with her but c’mon Lydia... there’s a million colours out there... why copy... why!???

Lydia is most definitely buying followers on Instagram. No other influencer, not even those with a million subs gain 1000 subs on insta in a day. She was on 806k yesterday, today its 807k. Her content is beyond boring so make it make sense please.
I’ve also noticed that Lydia has more YT followers than ITF but she doesn’t have the same jobs as ITF and others. Surely if Lydia has more followers she would get bigger brands but she doesn’t. Maybe she really is buying followers and brands know this or maybe a lot of people who subscribe to her are all hate watching lol!

classyc

I’ve also noticed that Lydia has more YT followers than ITF but she doesn’t have the same jobs as ITF and others. Surely if Lydia has more followers she would get bigger brands but she doesn’t. Maybe she really is buying followers and brands know this or maybe a lot of people who subscribe to her are all hate watching lol!
Victoria works with a professional management agency. Lydia works with a friend that bakes for her, writes her cards, buy fake awards for her, cleans her house... Carrie doesn't have time to gets Lydia good contracts (thanks God).

• Haha

Happyfocker

Fucking TwatWaffle wearing HipWaders.....🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Oh ffs! She thinks this look is high fashion. Sorry but you look like an absolute twat. Stop trying to emulate high fashion magazine looks. You look like gormless forest Gump. I have second hand embarrassment for her. As for the reply to the high heels. The girl was being friendly and funny but idiot Millen took it as a critism again. Hope the girl unsubbed. She really is a moron! This creature doesn't have a friendly bone in her body. Unless someone can give her something she isn't interested. Sorry but she is vile!

• Heart
I feel like Lydia is going overboard in her recent vlogs to be "fun" and "relatable". She comes off as desperate, trying not to show her pretentious, stuck up side, but it peeks through. She is also LITERALLY addressing almost every comment on this site. I am guess she sits in her "perfect home" full of "bespoke" items, angrily reading this site and making Carrie tell her how great she is.

• Haha