Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

langwidere

She mentions in the ‘wedding vlog’ that she said no to Bicester Village and the Bulgari event—more like she watched other people’s vlogs and had to account for the fact that Carrie couldn’t get her an invite in the first place! I mean, really? You can’t say yes to an event where you’re literally given a voucher to shop? But you can say yes...trying on all your bloody wedding dresses from two years ago? Okay Lydia.

Also I thought they went to the pumpkin patch with Victoria and Alex? Or do they really just copy each other beat for beat now? I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if they did go together and Lidl did her usual thing of pretending she’s the only one there, but she usually doesn’t miss an opportunity to show off her friendship with ITF. Which is probably dead in the grave at this point if Vicky has any self-respect.

Okay, only ten minutes in. Phew. Breathe. And back into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Chick_pea

The sight of her eye-fucking herself in her bloody IGTV portrait filming set-up just sent me...

It’s baffling to her followers because they haven’t yet recognised it’s purely out of jealousy. If Lydia had done seasonal content on wedding trends in the past it would make sense. This is simply sour grapes and bragging about HER wedding.

Lydia is small in stature, small in mind and small in generosity of spirit. She can’t let anyone have a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Capture+_2019-10-08-12-50-48.png

Why are people shocked about Lydia being investigated by ASA? It just means she ain't doing her job right, so she deserves to be investigated. Jeez, these people need to open their eyes that they're being manipulated.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hallobrit

Oh yeah.... because I’m pretty sure you’re the best person to give advice on owning a Bengal.

View attachment 47586

will Lumi and lynx be featured.... oh hold on. 😐
Im sorry to be the annoying Bengal person but she has no clue about the breed. And yeah they do follow you like a shadow but it doesn't mean they shouldn't be on a lead. Mines happy on one, there's really no excuses and given what's happened to Lynx, she really should be more careful
IMG_20191008_143823_1.jpg

• Heart
"I don't do fashion week".....does a 30-something minute video at fashion week

I don't have anything to wear that's why I am wearing high street... YOU LITERALLY HAVE A CLOSET FULL OF DESIGNER EVERYTHING THAT YOU GET FOR FREE OR CAN'T AFFORD!

Editing Notes on the Video:
Aside from the parts that were obviously edited by Ali. This video just shows how absolutely manic Lydia is. She is all over the place. Has no sense of direction or focus and is grasping onto everything trying to save her channel and career.

• Heart

missstarlight

In one of her old videos- where she got the sweaters with the pearls all over them from the shop called THE END in Watford I think if I’m not mistaken- I recall her stating in that video that when she started working for The End shop-she had a massive attitude problem. She said that she had a huge attitude problem that the owner of The End ended up showing her how kindness goes a long way. Lydia said that she then changed her attitude and so she always feels grateful to the owner for shaping her and helping her become a nicer person. Looking at Lydia’s old videos, she was able to dupe all of us in believing she’s nice but but but
ACTUALLY NOW- HER TRUE COLOURS HAVE COME OUT.
I think Lydia is just a horrible person inside and she has even admitted that herself in that video. Sorry I can’t tel you which one it is but it’s definitely in one of her videos where she unpacks the pearl covered jumpers.

About her having children- she will never have children. She’s too self absorbed to have children. Having kids will change her life completely and with her problems with her own mother, how can she be a mother herself. I’m not a psychologist but I can’t help but believe that she will have a hard time becoming a mother. She doesn’t have a good role model and even if she says she has her grandparents or step mum, she would probably treat her kids with superficial things but be emotionally neglectful. A lot of women make the choice to be childfree and so this isn’t a post to offend people who don’t want children. To each their own and many people choose not to have children for reasons like they can’t afford it or are scared of the responsibility - career issues etc. With Lydia though, it’s too obvious. She’s a narcissist so having children wouldn’t be a good thing for her.

Chick_pea

View attachment 47389View attachment 47390

Oh do kindly fuck off millen.
you left your house about 3 times last year and all 3 came with a moan about how awful it is.

“it was the dream”

well no it wasn’t because you had to hand over your credit card, we know how difficult that is for you.
this blog post is self indulgent bragging. Nothing more.
Embarrassing “work” for a grown ass woman.
What absolute drivel!! Every living creature with opposable thumbs has dropped a phone and needed to replace it or have it fixed. This insufferable primate writes about it like it’s an accomplishment. Reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket with her white, slimline telephone ... you’re not special! Millions of people have one!

When Lydia pays for something the whole world must hear about it at length. She is as tight as a fishes a*s!

Normal, functioning people face these things everyday without having to make a spectacle of it. She is so out of touch!!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Who in all honesty goes picking pumpkins in Jimmy Choo boots. She looks ridiculous
If Dior did pumpkins 🙁

138DE677-D90D-45C2-AE30-7FD3AC296F49.jpeg

The bag 🤣🤣 the fucking bag 🤣🤣🤣

Ali looks dreadful.
Ali if (when) you’re reading here, just a few more members and you have that rave thread, just keep strong.... we’re on FOUR!!!
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

classyc

Fair point, you need to weigh up the positives and negatives.
Is it worth getting involved in this and devaluing your brand or do you ride the storm and protect your name and reputation.

I know Apple have always said they will never give products for free or on discount because it instantly gives consumers the impression they are in competition with other companies when they don’t view anyone as competition 😬
We know they do give small discounts now but apparently freebies are still a no.

I think I’d protect my name and stay away from influencer advertising if I owned a company.

When I hear Gucci now I think Chav. 🤷‍♀️
Should be a new word for real influencers. When I think on real influencers I think on someone like Caroline Daur (@carodaur). Her Instagram is like a fashion magazine, fashion inspiring, nice photographs.

But Lydia and Victoria are not influencers. They are QVC selling girls. Their instagrams are like an AVON catalog.

Lydia: Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!

Victoria: Let's promote 3 different perfumes on 3 weeks. Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!

• Haha
  • Wow

Crazylife

I think I mentioned it before but to me the slip dress she tried on in Half Penny for her Gala night is very similar to what she wore in France one evening in her vlog called Duplex Apartment Tour. I don't see why she needs another similar dress. No info given about discounts or pr products, but I thought she had a deal with Halfpenny and if so shouldn't it be noted?
Her vlog does make her seem a bit desperate. If you are still vlogging about your wedding 2 years later it looks like you have nothing else interesting going on. As for trying on your wedding dresses again - why would you do that unless you need to hear people tell you how wonderful you looked? If people wanted to see your wedding they could just watch your old vlog about it. It does really make her look jealous of the attention Vicki has been getting. Sad.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
The video should have been called "WHY MY WEDDING WAS BETTER THAN VICTORIA'S"

haha! Yep, she may well have done! Even if her and Vic are 'friends' Vic must still be a bit confused by all this sudden wedding content from Lidl. I mean, if my best friend got married 2 years before me, then I got married and all of a sudden she starts putting her dress on, taking photo's in her dress, putting out wedding vlogs and more wedding content, just weeks after me, I'd be a bit perplexed and would genuinely think she must be jealous of the attention.

So she actually took your adviced and deleted this Tweet she posted yesterday?

Indeed so unprofessional to post about it. But we are talking about Lydia Millen. The woman is everything but professional.
So when we find out who this new ambassadorship is with, we can gladly tell them how Lydia publicly slagged them off so unprofessionally before she'd even posted a single ad for them!

How can she possibly not see how unprofessional and dangerous this tweet was? If I was the brand and had offered her this deal, then saw that tweet, I'd be cancelling the contract straight away, knowing all her followers will then soon clock on to which brand it was that was 'so awful' to her and probably slag it off and boycott it anyway because they were so rude to their queen Lydia. Just shows how utterly thick she is!

Last edited:
  • Sick

dezign

Ive been in the background of this forum for a few weeks now, reading, agreeing and laughing, so thank you for the entertainment. I like most of you on here followed Lydia on YouTube watching and listening thinking she was at the front of it all (fashion, make up etc) but about ten months ago around Christmas time she was constantly pushing, and plugging so many items it really was like watching a constant stream of adverts. As a result i very quickly lost respect for what she was telling/selling us and unsubscribed and stopped watching her. That was until i fell upon this site and I started to watch her again (but only to keep up to date with everything everyone is talking about). She has not changed one bit.

I watched some of Ali’s videos today for the first time and i must say he comes across as someone who was much more relatable to his audience. Gardening with his grandad, and talking about problems with the house like the “downstairs toilet” (NOT “powder room”, god that annoys me) light issue and problems with the house water pump. Because life is not perfect and things go wrong. Unfortunately, though Lydia tries so hard to hide all the problems in her life and portray it to be perfect!! Trying to sell a lifestyle like this is not real and a lot of us have seen through it. In fact most of us like to see it when celebs (i use that term loosely) have problems just like us. That’s what makes them “relatable” and encourages us to want to watch more.
So Lydia if you do read this please, please start listening to the constructive criticism coming from your audience and stop blocking their comments. A lot of these people know what they’re talking about. See it as “free” (you like things that are free) advice.
Sorry guys for going on and on and on................
Yay, another member of the Ali fan club to join us 😁 #saveAli #freeAli #anklesFanClub

Lydia is so full of shit...

No one is DM'ing you about your elfling ears (queue #Ad) or that train track you've dug in them.
I loved Astrid and Miyu jewelry. But that's it. I'm not buying another piece from a company that works with shit influenzas. I'm going to email them to say why I'm no longer a customer.

Last edited:

Vampy5555

Ha! Lydia Millen #PartneringwithDior = Free Foundation In Exchange for Content

No. Lydia is not partnering with the house of Dior. It's the unique brand hashtag required for the campaign (i.e., tracking purposes). And literally anyone with a beauty account and a face seems to have received a free foundation in return for an IG mention.

Reality: Gifted in exchange for content

If Lydia were a "proper context" influenza it would read something like this: Gifted in exchange for content.

View attachment 46127

View attachment 46128

Reality: Dior Makeup seems to be working with anyone "with a face" [emoji2368] :LOL:

View attachment 46131

Lydia tries her best to be a special little snowflake. [emoji2368]
Dior has lost its lux appeal. Nothing luxurious or special about items sent for free to a bunch of uneducated unqualified film in a room airheads. Designer brands used to be a status symbol, representing luxury and the elite. Now they’re no better that street brands the second they ‘partner’ with anyone on social media.

• Heart

langwidere

Very refreshing to be on this forum! It’s so...fast...and responsive...

Great to see so many familiar usernames. After a monstrous effort catching up on approximately six threads on the ‘other forum’ and then four threads on this one...I’m glad to finally be up to date with our dear Lidl. I’ve been lurking since thread #7 and she’s never up to much but somehow, somehow, she inspires so much excellent content on gossip threads!

Onwards and upwards for evermore #sponcon, and just in time for the Season of the Prat-in-a-Hat. Cozy autumnal vibes in her sweaty plastic Stella McCartney ‘vegan leather’ capris and MaxMara coat that looks, dare I say, like she skinned a whole lot of ‘baby seal’ Lynxes.

• Haha

PixelGirl

VIP Member
That sweater looks really similar to Claire's last winter. Braided tails are goofy.
View attachment 47269

There she goes again, trashing a brand while we are apparently not free to express our opinions here.
[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure they were all sent one of these as they all suddenly appeared at once and are so odd with those braids.

Her comment about having the same taste as Vic, it's probably because they are both sent the same freebies by companies.