Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, no 'like' from newlywed best buddy Vic[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
f950477c26a48a07add12b39a338e223.jpg
Take a look at ITF Instagram wedding pics. Lydia hasn't comment any of those pics. While other people that attended to the wedding comment on how great the wedding was, how good the bride looked like... Lydia seems to have nothing say.

But the sponsor pics where Victoria tags companies, Lydia has to comment on how gorgeous she looks.

Also Victoria must be busy attending to an event. She has no time to comment on a 2-years-old-bride-on-a-crisis.

Nut job Lydia after this evenings instalment of “cray cray Millen vlogs”

no shame
look away Victoria 😂😂
View attachment 48798
OMG! Awkward, Embarrasing...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She mentions in the ‘wedding vlog’ that she said no to Bicester Village and the Bulgari event—more like she watched other people’s vlogs and had to account for the fact that Carrie couldn’t get her an invite in the first place! I mean, really? You can’t say yes to an event where you’re literally given a voucher to shop? But you can say yes...trying on all your bloody wedding dresses from two years ago? Okay Lydia.

Also I thought they went to the pumpkin patch with Victoria and Alex? Or do they really just copy each other beat for beat now? I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if they did go together and Lidl did her usual thing of pretending she’s the only one there, but she usually doesn’t miss an opportunity to show off her friendship with ITF. Which is probably dead in the grave at this point if Vicky has any self-respect.

Okay, only ten minutes in. Phew. Breathe. And back into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like we are watching a nervous breakdown in slow motion... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Take a look at ITF Instagram wedding pics. Lydia hasn't comment any of those pics. While other people that attended to the wedding comment on how great the wedding was, how good the bride looked like... Lydia seems to have nothing say.
Oh no, she did have something to say.
She commented on Victoria’s photo from her black&white pre-wedding party saying it was her favourite look. [emoji2960][emoji38]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably Lydia's mum was too busy trying to keep a roof over her head than indulge Lydia with all her wants. (I notice that her Mum kept her married name, having gone back to my former name after divorce this is interesting to me).
I know someone who got divorced, kept her married name, and now like 10 years later got married again to someone else and still kept her old married name. I don't think it was a "nice" divorce either. I don't understand it at all

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh no, she did have something to say.
She commented on Victoria’s photo from her black&white pre-wedding party saying it was her favourite look. [emoji2960][emoji38]
true 😂😂😂

I’m getting strong single white female vibes from Lydia 😂😂

throw back to two years ago last week..... I’m not a fan of this look
4194ED26-E866-4E80-AC26-9C59267843A3.jpeg
D0C770DA-455F-487A-B1EB-94C146ED5037.jpeg

she looks like half a bandaged mummy...

or like she got caught in the toilet roll holder on the way out of the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

The sight of her eye-bleeping herself in her bloody IGTV portrait filming set-up just sent me...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Also I thought they went to the pumpkin patch with Victoria and Alex? Or do they really just copy each other beat for beat now? I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if they did go together and Lidl did her usual thing of pretending she’s the only one there, but she usually doesn’t miss an opportunity to show off her friendship with ITF. Which is probably dead in the grave at this point if Vicky has any self-respect.

Okay, only ten minutes in. Phew. Breathe. And back into it.

You are giving too much credit to Vicky. Vicky is not Claire. Vicky's husband does nothing for a living. She can't afford fighting with Lydia now.

Now that Vicky married to a guy to mantain and has a house that needs to be filled, she needs Lydia's advice on "how to get everything in your house for free" (which is Lydia's speciality). And Lydia needs Victoria for Dior, Laura Mercier, Bulgari, L'Oreal, Bentley Motors and basically every brand Vicky works with, is on Lydia's list to take over.

These best friends are made for each other for a long time. At this point they must have already planned a Christmas dinner and sleepover New Years eve.

Reactions: 18

You are giving too much credit to Vicky. Vicky is not Claire. Vicky's husband does nothing for a living. She can't afford fighting with Lydia now.

Now that Vicky married to a guy to mantain and has a house that needs to be filled, she needs Lydia's advice on "how to get everything in your house for free" (which is Lydia's speciality). And Lydia needs Victoria for Dior, Laura Mercier, Bulgari, L'Oreal, Bentley Motors and basically every brand Vicky works with, is on Lydia's list to take over.

These best friends are made for each other for a long time. At this point they must have already planned a Christmas dinner and sleepover New Years eve.

That’s a great point...they have so much to teach one another! That’s what friendship is truly about.

Maybe Vicky can teach Lidl how to get and keep an ambassadorship...she’s not doing well with this ‘Intimacy-me’ situation is she? I’m assuming that’s what she’s wearing under her scuba leotard and it’s not selling the brand to me at all; not sure if the photo does it justice but it looks so lumpy under there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Frow and Begger Millen are cut from the same cloth, Frow just hid it better for longer 😐 I think she started off well, but you’re right, shes the sole earner and she has a basic bum boy to support and a home to fill with free tat.

I’m assuming that’s what she’s wearing under her scuba leotard and it’s not selling the brand to me at all; not sure if the photo does it justice but it looks so lumpy under there!
wow you’re right!!!! Her lady lumps look hella lumpy 😂😂

There's just too much fakeness in that bungalow.

Fake tan
Fake tits
Fake nose
Fake lips
Fake cheeks
Fake complexion (filters)
Fake nails
Fake posh accent
Fake persona
Fake friendships
Fake bride
Fake panelling
Fake wooden floors
Fake flowers
Fake followers
Fake straight husband

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did frow go & get the same freebies as Lydia? Paint, worktops & flooring is matching?

• Wow
She really is a gift that keeps on giving.
Yes, she bleeping is!

source.gif

I don't care what anyone says.

Lydia Brand Beggar Millen is highly unfortunate looking. Her single white female #frowwedding envy isn't helping her cause either. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 926 - WEDDING VLOG - Lydia Elise Millen - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just read her latest blog post on Bengals. She shows no accountability for the loss of Lynx, other than a brief mention at the beginning of a feeling of 'where you failed'. No acknowledgement of not having secured the yard. No mention that they knew he was getting out of the yard (as her Mum told them). No, she turns their grief into a blog post of all one needs to know about Bengals.
Notice no mention of how their "secured land" failed. or How they are doing anything different to protect Lumi..

Or the fact that she says our land :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... Its your property, you aren't nobility hun, you have a house on a property... you dont have acres of "your land"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Also, why does every photo have to be taken on that bloody tripod thing? Can't she just hold her camera? Is this the hard work 'content creators' harp on about- erecting a tripod? If Millen keeps leaving it in the shot & I spot it I'm going to have to start nick naming it Leggy-Len.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lydia has done it...
I just laughed soooo hard at that flog of hers, i started coughing and choking... This girl is straight out of the coocoo's nest.
I can't believe how friggin:
desperate
jealous
selfish
repulsive
idiotic
begging
low standard
fake
twisted
ungrateful
and loser this chick is. OMG I cant stop laughing... What an utter wank... When her social career completely fails after she has finished adding lighter fluid to the fire, she really could just open up shop and allow people to laugh at her like a circus clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.