Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's getting an evening dress from them - obvs free for some party she's going to
thank you!!! I really thought she was getting a wedding dress 🤣🤣

Ok, that is it ladies! I’ve followed Lidl’s threads for probably 2 years now on and off and have gotten many laughs from you and noticed a whole bunch of things I normally wouldn’t have myself. Every time I saw something WTF in her vlogs (which is often, as you know), I’d come on her threads to see if any of you noticed it too 😊. But I can’t just linger in the background anymore, not with all this craziness going on!

Maybe an unwanted opinion but I almost feel a bit bad for ITF for having to fake laugh (even more than normally, if that’s even possible - I don't like her, I think she is twice as fake as she is long) when hanging out with Lidl after all the stuff she's been pulling lately with the wedding content and clickbait videos. Can you imagine having to hang out with her and pretend like everything is normal? Because it’s not like she can just ghost her since they see each other at events (lucky for her Lidl isn’t invited to almost anything) and since they are stuck being neighbors until Lidl&Aldi’s Youtube careers die and they have to sell their walk-in closet/dollhouse kitchen bungalow.
WELCOME 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
thank you!!! I really thought she was getting a wedding dress 🤣🤣

WELCOME 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you! And hello to everyone 👋, thank you for keeping me entertained during my work breaks. Now that I'm registered I can finally see all the crazy photos you are attaching (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Autumnal Desperation by Lydia Elise Millen. Incredible. I'm legit gobsmacked at what I just saw.

A wedding vlog. TWO YEARS LATER..

Why did the DeBeers fella ask her if her rings were "sandblasted". Then the video cuts out after he's seen grabbing her rings and bringing them to his loupe? Wonder what he said to her at that point.

Making cracks about her next wedding. Dismissively ripping her rings from Ali off to try on ugly huge rocks. Hmmm, so romantic.

This latest video is truly the biggest suck attack ever. Wedding content 2 years after the fact. She's wedding skinny again. In case you didn't hear her the first time, she repeats it throughout the video until the very end. The outfits look as tired as they did the first time around. She is beyond unkind to do this to Vic.

And FTR, the pant suit she tried on at Half Penny looked tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is beyond unkind to do this to Vic.
Right?! And even if we forget the fact that it’s so completely inappropriate to Victoria, it’s such a bizarre content move. I would understand if an influencer was launching a product and she copied it and came out with her version a week later – that is at least understandable and a business move. But this? I can’t make heads or tails out of it. It doesn’t fit her content at all, it’s not gonna do anything for her subscriber count (apart from, obviously, people jumping on her channel to watch her spiral and if that’s her strategy then go Lydia, you broke the algorithm!). I mean, maybe some brides to be will click on her video, but they will soon notice that this loon has been married for 2 years already. Sure, they might click back to her actual wedding content and she'll get more views, but does she not care about consistency? What about her weirdo fans? She honestly doesn't think at all to keep her current audience, it's all just for the latest clicks with the least effort possible and by stealing any ideas, even those which don't fit her at all o_O I thought I'd never post here but this is getting too crazy now and crazier by the week.

I find this honestly more screwed up than a single woman buying a wedding dress and twirling around in it every night before bed. At least that can be understandable as she might want to marry. But this? What IS this? Make it stop because I’m starting to actually feel bad for her :D

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am 100% sure that Carrie is a lesbian and completely I love with lidl. I would hate it if another woman looked at me like that, yuk🤮

Not lesbians but the look!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell that's 41 minutes and 22 seconds of my life I'll never get back😴😴. She infuriates me when she's continually fiddling with her sodding hair, she's either patting it down, flicking it over her shoulders or shoving it behind her ears😡. Oh, and talking about her ears, how can she not see how chavvy all those bloody earrings look. It looks like she's got her head stuck through a barbed wire fence🙄.

When they were at the pumpkin patch and she was prancing about in that ridiculous dress and those boots that looked like fisherman's wader's, I half expected the farmer to turn up and plonk her in the next field as his scarecrow.

The wedding dress with the two tops 😂😂😂. Not my cup of tea at all. Just reminded me of this
Screenshot_20191014-211744_Chrome.jpg

I did enjoy the gin and tonic whilst I watched it though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why did the DeBeers fella ask her if her rings were "sandblasted". Then the video cuts out after he's seen grabbing her rings and bringing them to his loupe? Wonder what he said to her at that point.
Her wedding band is probably so dirty that he suspected it to be sandblasted metal (that sparkle a tiny bit thus "simulate" diamonds, but way cheaper of course) rather than real diamonds.

Her jewelry is probably soo gross and smelly as she never seem to take anything of to have it cleaned.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lydiot's level of desperation is amusing. I've never seen an individual with such a lack of common bleeping sense.

Bloody hell that's 41 minutes and 22 seconds of my life I'll never get back😴😴.

I refused to watch the rest of her monstrosity of a vlog 5 minutes in. At this point, anyone who doesn't see how tragic and absurd Lydia is... they are likely even more tragic than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
tit, the amount of times that she smeared her dirty hands all over that poor dress. Pr loan will need a clean!
she loves to pretend that she is smart and intelligent by prouncing around like a dick, she can’t even walk. Oh Millen don’t forget the Gordon.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is she so out of breath every time she goes up the stairs, but claims she does cardio (spinning every morning or run) and is fit???? I am not "that" fit, but I am not gasping for air by walking or running up the stairs in my house. That's just bizarre. Maybe it's her short legs that makes it hard.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny that she seems to have been signalling for a father figure and ended up settling for baby talk with her poor hapless husband! I do like Ali, despite everything, and I think he just got too caught up in the whole whirlwind of freebies and overseas flights. Must be a bit overwhelming to go from taking photos on weekends to flying to Morocco.

Now that Lydia can’t marry her own father, she seems to be trying to impress him in other ways? Hence the ‘investments’ and the ‘other businesses’ and pretending to have a real estate portfolio.

My guess is that the father left home and Lydia couldn’t understand why and has spent the time since then proving to him she’s not the reason he left ( the children always blame themselves) so she has a fear of rejection and wishes to be continually desired.

My guess is that the father left home and Lydia couldn’t understand why and has spent the time since then proving to him she’s not the reason he left ( the children always blame themselves) so she has a fear of rejection and wishes to be continually desired.
Well , considering how she is acting now, I believe her dad will blame her!

« Nutcracker lidl »prancing around her house in her dress listening to her music!

• Haha
I think I mentioned it before but to me the slip dress she tried on in Half Penny for her Gala night is very similar to what she wore in France one evening in her vlog called Duplex Apartment Tour. I don't see why she needs another similar dress. No info given about discounts or pr products, but I thought she had a deal with Halfpenny and if so shouldn't it be noted?
Her vlog does make her seem a bit desperate. If you are still vlogging about your wedding 2 years later it looks like you have nothing else interesting going on. As for trying on your wedding dresses again - why would you do that unless you need to hear people tell you how wonderful you looked? If people wanted to see your wedding they could just watch your old vlog about it. It does really make her look jealous of the attention Vicki has been getting. Sad.

Reactions: 22
Oh no, say it isn’t so...I can’t believe I’m waking up to this! I’m almost too afraid to look. The secondhand embarrassment I’m experiencing just from reading this thread...oh boy. She really is a gift that keeps on giving. Just when you think she can’t do worse, she comes out with this????? Alright my friends, I’m going in. See you on the other side.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.