Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Lydia is hitting new lows isn't she. The thing I find so odd about her friendship with FROW is that they actively despised each other not that long ago. Does anyone remember the vlog in Paris where Frow actually edited her out completely so it looked like Lydia wasn't even there?! I think it was over Lydia taking a job of hers while she was sick and boasting and gloating about it. She tweeted about it and Carrie aggressively sub tweeted (I'm sure the details are all on the other place). I have noted that this new friendship doesn't seem to include Carrie.

Personally I think that Vic can't stand her but is using her for the home décor contacts.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Lydia's nose is getting so big. I wonder what her nose is going to look like someday when she's older... It's filled with fillers.
I'm not a cosmetic surgeon but I feel like it's probably better for her if she just had a full on rhinoplasty rather than inject a load of fillers on her nose.
It's getting so big and kind of puffy looking. It looks soft and big that it looks like if someone touched it and pressed it all the fillers would come out.
I don't know why she keeps touching her face the touch a load of things- when she was pointing to that pad numerous times, her makeup was rubbing off to the pad from her fingers. She's so disgusting.
819i2DjNK-L.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably Lydia's mum was too busy trying to keep a roof over her head than indulge Lydia with all her wants. (I notice that her Mum kept her married name, having gone back to my former name after divorce this is interesting to me).
I've noticed a lot of divorced women keep their ex's name if they have kids, only changing it if they get remarried.

Reactions: 5
God Lydia is hitting new lows isn't she. The thing I find so odd about her friendship with FROW is that they actively despised each other not that long ago. Does anyone remember the vlog in Paris where Frow actually edited her out completely so it looked like Lydia wasn't even there?! I think it was over Lydia taking a job of hers while she was sick and boasting and gloating about it. She tweeted about it and Carrie aggressively sub tweeted (I'm sure the details are all on the other place). I have noted that this new friendship doesn't seem to include Carrie.

Personally I think that Vic can't stand her but is using her for the home décor contacts.
Lydia did it to Claire and Vic will do it to Lydia 🤣

Reactions: 8
20 month delay on her wedding content.
I mean it’s not exactly out of character for Lydia is it.

View attachment 48864

Dafuq 🙄🙄

is Lydia unedited her new name now she’s dressed up and married....herself😐
It needs to be In the new thread name 🤣🤣

lydia millen #6
Lydia unedited, clearly unmedicated. Jealous breakdown pending.
Lydia unedited....... (First reaction) Gasp!! She's finally going to spill the beans on the gifted freebies, press products and loans...
(On closer inspection) Oh hell no!!! It's just more fodder to feed her narcissistic side

Reactions: 11
I've noticed a lot of divorced women keep their ex's name if they have kids, only changing it if they get remarried.
It's hard to travel with your kids if they don't have the same surname as you. You need to carry the birth certificate along with their passport in case you are stopped.
For most people it is probably of ease more than want to stay connected to the ex.

Reactions: 7
You can tell if you listen carefully to how Lydia describes her wedding, that she is comparing everything to VicFrows - number of outfits, trouser suits, dress fittings etc. Lydia even says about her 3 outfits over 'the weekend' - she didn't even get married on a weekend, she got married on a Tuesday (cos Venue was cheap) so didn't have a full weekend celebration like Vic and the guests may have had a meal with her the night before, but it was certainly just a 1 day event.

Even talking about how the dress swoops down at the back (just like Vic's 2nd one) it's like she's going 'hey, look everyone, I did it first!!'

It's embarrassing she is doing this now. It couldn't be more obvious she's jealous of VickyFrow!

Reactions: 24
It's hard to travel with your kids if they don't have the same surname as you. You need to carry the birth certificate along with their passport in case you are stopped.
For most people it is probably of ease more than want to stay connected to the ex.
I kept my married name so my children and I still felt like a family unit. It wasn't until they had become adults and were old enough to understand that I changed mine....You do what works for you.

Reactions: 12
On the ibiza holiday she says 'ive lost weight, that's not good'

Yesterdays wedding vlog says '1yr ago I wasn't happy with my weight & can now fit in my wedding dress'

Make your mind up...

Reactions: 11
I kept my married name so my children and I still felt like a family unit. It wasn't until they had become adults and were old enough to understand that I changed mine....You do what works for you.
Is what you're trying to say 'you do you boo'[emoji6]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lydia Brand Begging Millen's Desperation Is Real

What moronic brand offered Lydia a year-long ambassador deal? Must ensure never to shop there – ever!

Furthermore, why would she "out" the brand in public on this! Smart dumb move! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 48756
So she actually took your adviced and deleted this Tweet she posted yesterday?

Indeed so unprofessional to post about it. But we are talking about Lydia Millen. The woman is everything but professional.

Bless her, she thinks the moral of the story is "keep beleiving on everything you do" 😄😄

No Lydia, the moral of the story is that they saw you, they met you and they thought you weren't the right fit. Then you have a bunch of followers and now they accept you (regarding they don't like you). That's the equivalent to someone that don't like you, but now that you have money they "like you". 🤣

That's you living your best life!. Thinking people now like you and accept you (as your bff Vicky) when in reality people now "like" you just cause you have followers. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly think this new account is just the pure desperation of trying to stay relevant. By the time someone has as many subs and followers as her she should have already carved a niche, or be tit hot at providing a particular type of content (eg. High end Fashion, home decor, nutrition/fitness etc)

She knows things aren’t working so she’s trying anything and everything to see what sticks. It explains why she’s suddenly taking a different approach to her vlogs, trying to come across as more down to earth, suddenly doing make up tutorials, trying to run a home account, exploring high street fashion, and then randomly going for the wedding industry again.

I feel like she’s on the verge of a genuine breakdown, it’s so worrying. There seems to hAve been a shift in her and Ali’s dynamic, with him smashing it to be honest and getting more opportunities and independence (totally an Ali fan over here btw!).

She just seems to have lost all direction and had basically bought so many followers she now can’t keep up the facade.

I’m genuinely excited to see what ridiculousness she throws out next!

You can tell if you listen carefully to how Lydia describes her wedding, that she is comparing everything to VicFrows - number of outfits, trouser suits, dress fittings etc. Lydia even says about her 3 outfits over 'the weekend' - she didn't even get married on a weekend, she got married on a Tuesday (cos Venue was cheap) so didn't have a full weekend celebration like Vic and the guests may have had a meal with her the night before, but it was certainly just a 1 day event.

Even talking about how the dress swoops down at the back (just like Vic's 2nd one) it's like she's going 'hey, look everyone, I did it first!!'

It's embarrassing she is doing this now. It couldn't be more obvious she's jealous of VickyFrow!

There is so much - i think she watched Vic's wedding videos and actually took notes! Tragic!, it's going to get worse i predict!

There is so much - i think she watched Vic's wedding videos and actually took notes! Tragic!, it's going to get worse i predict!
The video should have been called "WHY MY WEDDING WAS BETTER THAN VICTORIA'S"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The video should have been called "WHY MY WEDDING WAS BETTER THAN VICTORIA'S"

haha! Yep, she may well have done! Even if her and Vic are 'friends' Vic must still be a bit confused by all this sudden wedding content from Lidl. I mean, if my best friend got married 2 years before me, then I got married and all of a sudden she starts putting her dress on, taking photo's in her dress, putting out wedding vlogs and more wedding content, just weeks after me, I'd be a bit perplexed and would genuinely think she must be jealous of the attention.

So she actually took your adviced and deleted this Tweet she posted yesterday?

Indeed so unprofessional to post about it. But we are talking about Lydia Millen. The woman is everything but professional.
So when we find out who this new ambassadorship is with, we can gladly tell them how Lydia publicly slagged them off so unprofessionally before she'd even posted a single ad for them!

How can she possibly not see how unprofessional and dangerous this tweet was? If I was the brand and had offered her this deal, then saw that tweet, I'd be cancelling the contract straight away, knowing all her followers will then soon clock on to which brand it was that was 'so awful' to her and probably slag it off and boycott it anyway because they were so rude to their queen Lydia. Just shows how utterly thick she is!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I saw she left comments to her cat account, and home account.. and I was like.. ooookaaaay. But this is too much, multiple personalities syndrome much?
She has gone mad... She has lost her mind...
OMG.
This is her new tactic.
'Watch Me Lose My Mind'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she serious [emoji23]
That’s what you resort to after you’ve alienated all your friends by trying to steal their wedding thunder. If you can’t afford to pay to keep them all, may as well start making alt accounts for yourself!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.