Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much! My friend did say I was over thinking it! lol!
Just finished reading this thread and I can't believe how fast this is! Almost time for a new one! So crazy!
I'm about to watch Lydia Elise Millen's disastrous vlog.
I don't want to give her the views but this is too bad to miss. lol!
I actually watched Ali's Singapore vlog and because I've been to Singapore myself, I was curious.
The whole time I was watching, I was just happy for Ali that he went alone because I can just imagine Lydia being fussy and not ready to embrace other cultures. Ali seems to be the type who would try different things etc but Lydia Millen? No. I can just imagine her being snobby around Asians and being too fussy. Plus, with the humidity, she probably would have moaned about how oily her skin would look and how greasy and frizzy her hair would get if she was there.
Wish me luck with Lydia Millen's vlog ladies. I hope I don't pass out when I watch it! lol

Reactions: 15
Ohhh, but she did comment. I'm betting there will not be any more Frow-Lidl late night dinner with the boys after this. Such an unkind thing to do to Frow..
Yea! Victoria commented on the post. Something along the lines of, " The dress is divine, you're divineeeeeee". And I was like are you for real. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it very hard to buy into the “poor Lydia” narrative 😂
I just skip right past those messages because we’ve all watched her long enough to know her personality.
Maybe she has issues because daddy.... didn’t give her a Rolex until she was 18
And maybe she has issues because mummy worked in Tesco not Waitrose.

or maybe she’s an ugly person inside and out and views herself better than where she came from 😐
pretty sure that Rolex was a fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m half way through where shes letting her followers know SHE HAD A WEDDING “SUIT” (weird toilet paper type outfit) Before frow did 🤣

don’t agree with tit like this, if it’s you sorry, I’m not sure if you’re reposting from someone else, but thats low. @Gemma_NYC 😬

View attachment 48754
I’ve just watched her post re wedding vlog. There’s definitely something very wrong with her. Carrie is encouraging her too. It just shows how envious she is of frow.😢

• Wow
Reactions: 9
20 month delay on her wedding content.
I mean it’s not exactly out of character for Lydia is it.

FFFB6046-F314-4100-A0CC-7DB5ACDBA795.jpeg

Dafuq 🙄🙄

is Lydia unedited her new name now she’s dressed up and married....herself😐
It needs to be In the new thread name 🤣🤣

lydia millen #6
Lydia unedited, clearly unmedicated. Jealous breakdown pending.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve just watched her post re wedding vlog. There’s definitely something very wrong with her. Carrie is encouraging her too. It just shows how envious she is of frow.😢
Carrie is as big a head case as Lyds...whats the saying "Birds of a feather flock together". There is something really truly off with Carrie, her behaviour around Lyds is quite alarming for a 30 year old woman. I have said it before but I am not at all surprised she can't get herself a fella because she acts like a 10 year old child with a massive lack of self respect.

Reactions: 18
Lydia Elise Millen is:
Catless & Hapless.
Concealer eyed Concealer of Lies.
Wannabe Bride with Zero Pride.
Mess in a Dress.
AD Mad & Sad.

Thread #6 Title Suggestion-

Beg, Borrow & Steal content from Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
another instagram account - Lydia Unedited - well what's the reason behind that? some conniving plan no doubt!

Reactions: 7
Lydia's nose is getting so big. I wonder what her nose is going to look like someday when she's older... It's filled with fillers.
I'm not a cosmetic surgeon but I feel like it's probably better for her if she just had a full on rhinoplasty rather than inject a load of fillers on her nose.
It's getting so big and kind of puffy looking. It looks soft and big that it looks like if someone touched it and pressed it all the fillers would come out.
I don't know why she keeps touching her face the touch a load of things- when she was pointing to that pad numerous times, her makeup was rubbing off to the pad from her fingers. She's so disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Lydia unedited is my new favourite account 🤣🤣
A video of her eye fu€king herself for no apparent reason 🤣

the content we’re here for
🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 48864

Dafuq 🙄🙄

lydia millen #6
WHAT IS GOING ON? 😱 This is too much.

Surely if you’re getting so much hate you wouldn’t create more opportunities for trolls to get at you? 😂

How will she manage deleting constructive criticism from so many accounts??

I love how she likes all her own stuff 😂 Imbecile!

• Haha

View attachment 48864

Dafuq 🙄🙄

lydia millen #6
I ask again... Why must Ali be a Millen-Gordon but Lydiot just a Millen....and lets be honest, i think it was all about her being selfish and him doing everything she says like he's on a leash.

lydiaemillen unedited... the stuff i wouldn't post on lydiamillen....

Its the exact stuff she posts on Lydiamillen and let us not forget... already tagging brands like crazy... OMG this girl needs to stop! I MEAN NEEDS TO STOP! she is so desperate and pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lydia unedited is my new favourite account [emoji1787][emoji1787]
A video of her eye fu€king herself for no apparent reason [emoji1787]

the content we’re here for
[emoji846]
What’s with all her blinking and constant tucking her hair behind her ear????

She’s prob going to use this account to try and get even more free stuff. Maybe jewellery & cosmetics???

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She’s prob going to use this account to try and get even more free stuff. Maybe jewellery & cosmetics???
it the level of embarrassment only Millen can reach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so behind. Didn't her main account used to lydiaemillen?!
She now has
@LydiaMillen (herself and Ali both changes their handles 🤣 she dropped the E, he dropped the 89)
@Lydiabegsforfreestuffforherhome

and now.....

@lydiaunfilteredbuttotallyfiltered (unedited)

the fan Accounts kill me
8B3A98C4-D73A-4D8B-BD3D-6F8654F5B095.jpeg
B68B97A1-BC8A-4EBA-9799-77A4B007FF82.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

All this activity reminds me of what @Gemma_NYC (eep I don’t know how to tag users but that’s my best effort) has stated above regarding TikTok! I recall her insights into how it might be a way to fudge year on year growth; if she’s stagnating on all platforms then making a whole new account could make it seem like she’s getting new followers/growth when actually it’s just her existing fans flocking to a new platform/account.

Lydia unleashed—she knows she’s got an audience for all the ‘ooh shucks I’m so quirky and relatable look at me dancing around with Carrie and talking about anxiety’ on YouTube but she’s much more polished (I know this sounds unbelievable but stick with me) on Instagram. She can keep all the luxe exotic travel content on her main account and start using this other account to shill things that will dilute her ‘brand’, eg. tampons, CBD oil, haemorrhoid cream, foot masks, handcuffs, neck pillows...whatever her merry little flogging heart desires. Or at least that’s what I’d do with that account. Never can be sure with our Lydia! But there’s some free advice for you. You’ve earned it; you made me laugh so much when I realised you’d actually gone ahead and uploaded a wedding vlog! Silly sausage...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.