Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 min in — bloody hell lydia “autumnal” is the try-hard word for stupid people. Seeing as you’ve said it 5 times in under 5 mins u must be freakin trying your darnedest.

FALL? Ever heard of that word? Honestly even people in Oxbridge don’t use ‘autumnal’ that much — it’s a sign of an overcompensating lack of IQ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been said before, but she could have saved halfpenny a job with the modesty top.
7557B831-3303-4127-9F27-EAA409AA955E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn’t it interesting?

I find the concept of nature vs nurture very fascinating. I’ve seen siblings raised in the exact same conditions turn out to be incredibly different people.

Personally I feel character ultimately decides who we are. Lydia’s character is that of a spoiled princess with delusions of grandeur. She can’t help but envy others. She loves things so much that she can’t see past the fact her father chose not to provide her with his lifestyle.

She shows no gratitude for her mum putting a roof over head regardless of whether she was a perfect mum or not. Instead of priding herself on working hard and making something of herself she lives a life with a sense of entitlement. She believes she is so special things should just be handed to you.

If we were just the sum of our experiences someone like Lydia would be very independant so she doesn’t fall into the trap her mum did. Lydia is who she is because of character flaws and the fact that no-one smacked those flaws out of her.

For me becoming an adult and functioning in the real world gave me a whole new respect for my parents. I hope for Lydia’s sake she makes peace with her mum and accepts and respects both her parents equally. Parents are humans and flawed.
It’s even more puzzling as she loves her Nonna who is her mother’s mom. She used to talk about her Nonna affectionately, and have her in her videos back in the day, didn’t she? Maybe her mom was trying to teach Lidl some humility during her teen years, and we all know how Lidl reacts to constructive criticism...

Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before but it’s great for interaction. I would put money on them sending “hate” to themselves
We know the smaller Instagram accounts used to set up profiles on here and troll themselves so they could jump in on the “I’m a victim of a hate site” action

View attachment 48687

Facts.
Bengal not bengals, because it’s a plural, not a possessive....

Reactions: 6

The sight of her eye-bleeping herself in her bloody IGTV portrait filming set-up just sent me...

It’s baffling to her followers because they haven’t yet recognised it’s purely out of jealousy. If Lydia had done seasonal content on wedding trends in the past it would make sense. This is simply sour grapes and bragging about HER wedding.

Lydia is small in stature, small in mind and small in generosity of spirit. She can’t let anyone have a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s baffling to her followers because they haven’t yet recognised it’s purely out of jealousy. If Lydia had done seasonal content on wedding trends in the past it would make sense. This is simply sour grapes and bragging about HER wedding.

Lydia is small in stature, small in mind and small in generosity of spirit. She can’t let anyone have a moment.
Absolutely—she’s seething because all eyes are on ITF at the moment. Hence her attempt to shoehorn it in as ‘organic’ content; at the end she’s trying to justify posting it now as opposed to during her anniversary as part of vlogmas—apparently it’s more organic to try on wedding dresses now than it is then?

Lydia, it’s never organic to prance around in your three sponsored #kindlygifted Press Product wedding dresses right on the back of your closest industry peer/rival’s actual wedding. Especially when your wedding was two blooming years ago. Trying to turn another Halfpenny loan into a wedding dress try-on is akin to receiving a Jo Malone candle in the mail and being inspired to dress your ‘Russian Room’ with wedding flowers. Very natural, very organic!

But thanks for uploading that wedding vlog, Lidl! Really. Because we all got to see in the description box exactly what you paid for. Which is sweet duck all, apparently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I felt like this was the perfect content to show you my three wedding dresses.... except for two years ago at your actual wedding..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ungrateful and mediocre! Lydiot, pick a struggle!

Real content creators are inking deals and excelling in their field while this witch is like "A bit of a wedding vlog has just gone live on my channel so I thought I would share this snap of our stunning wedding venue on the morning that we got married. Honestly, I wish we could do it all over again."

Can't make this stuff up. How is Lydiot ungrateful and mediocre? Pick a struggle. 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 927 - The Home Of Lydia & Ali (@lydiami_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3m6iZ...png

Reactions: 13
Ungrateful and mediocre! Lydiot, pick a struggle!

Real content creators are inking deals and excelling in their field while this witch is like "A bit of a wedding vlog has just gone live on my channel so I thought I would share this snap of our stunning wedding venue on the morning that we got married. Honestly, I wish we could do it all over again."

Can't make this stuff up. How is Lydiot ungrateful and mediocre? Pick a struggle. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 48837
What the actual duck!!!! Oh My God! I'm actually cringing inside, it would so suck to be her right now. She is a terrible fake friend and even more terrible content creator. I'm glad some of the minions are waking up and realizing the truth about her. She does not have to worry about any trolls or gossip sites trying to ruin her "career", she manages that perfectly by herself.

Reactions: 20
Watching the wedding vlog and am seriously so confused why she’s doing this now.

Then again, her vlogs never have much point to them so at least this one does. (Albeit a confusing one given that she ALREADY GOT MARRIED.)

Reactions: 12
Lydia Millen #5 Promoting my wedding 2 years later because I'm irrelevant and jealous

Reactions: 22
New Thread Ideas

Lydia Millen #5 Confessions of a Smug, Cartoon-Faced, #Frowwedding-Envious Influenza

Lydia Millen #5 Can't Escape Her #Frowwedding Envy, Mediocrity & Growing List of Lidl Lies

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What, no 'like' from newlywed best buddy Vic[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Screenshot_20191015_101712_com.instagram.android.jpg
Ohhh, but she did comment. I'm betting there will not be any more Frow-Lidl late night dinner with the boys after this. Such an unkind thing to do to Frow..

Reactions: 9
It is patronising and I really dislike that trait in people.
Please can I ask about this?
I've noticed that whenever I'm in high end makeup counters, I noticed that the ladies who work there would always call me-
'HUN', 'LOVELY', 'SWEETHEART', 'SWEET' all these names and I always feel like it's patronising but when I complained to my friend about it, she said I was over thinking it...
I'm just so glad that it's not just me.
I also hate it when girls say to me 'Awww, you're so cute.'
like I'm a kitten or something...
When Lydia says 'LOVELY' I always cringe...
Do you ladies think it's actually a thing they say to be insulting and patronising in a way or are these actually genuine terms of endearment?

Reactions: 9
Please can I ask about this?
I've noticed that whenever I'm in high end makeup counters, I noticed that the ladies who work there would always call me-
'HUN', 'LOVELY', 'SWEETHEART', 'SWEET' all these names and I always feel like it's patronising but when I complained to my friend about it, she said I was over thinking it...
I'm just so glad that it's not just me.
I also hate it when girls say to me 'Awww, you're so cute.'
like I'm a kitten or something...
When Lydia says 'LOVELY' I always cringe...
Do you ladies think it's actually a thing they say to be insulting and patronising in a way or are these actually genuine terms of endearment?
Depends on the context. Lydia used it as a response to a mean comment, so she was ironic. When a sales person approaches like this, I think they just want to call us somehow and be nice/ kind. They don’t know our names and can’t tell us “hi there random stranger” either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.