Inthefrow - Victoria

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victoria was front row on the Tods and Versace show. She got dressed by Versace, as usual. But she was not given a new bag (Virtus) by the brand.

I did some research, Leonie and Tamara are signed into BOLD Management: an agency for influencers only . All of the other influencers/bloggers have impressive resumes.
Meanwhile, Vicky is stuck with GLEAM, who caters to all kinds of influencers like Zoella, Alfie, Sammy and Niomi. I think GLEAM doesn't have any big connections to fashion brands, but finds some small gigs for Victoria.

If she wants to be on par with Tamara, Leonie and Chiara, she should quit GLEAM and find another agency. But honestly, there's nothing impressive about her CV and her work. She seems to be a professional beggar now.

Reactions: 9
If your life is that sad and pathetic that you see 2 stangers laughing in a restaurant having a conversation in a different language that you don't understand but you think it's about you so you tweet about it.....I feel really really sorry for you.
'I'm not even mad'.....but mad enough to broadcast it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here’s an idea puppy, get a job and stop hanging onto your wife’s coattails and you can put your ass in your own bed (that she paid for) every night.
And wake up at the ass crack of the morning to actually work and not sponge off your wife’s success 🤷‍♀️

4F9D4D5B-CF02-4FF1-BDC3-99F1B0093457.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s an idea puppy, get a job and stop hanging onto your wife’s coattails and you can put your ass in your own bed (that she paid for) every night.
And wake up at the ass crack of the morning to actually work and not sponge off your wife’s success 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 42873
Alex seems so bitter about his life. If he wants to upstage his wife, he should talk to Aldi.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alex seems so bitter about his life. If he wants to upstage his wife, he should talk to Aldi.
He’s a nut job, he swings from being all over her, reposting wedding content and talking about their brilliant life to bitching about people in a restaurant and moaning about missing his bed.
He’s on a wedding high, I give it a few weeks before he’s back to being the Alex we know and love 😬 passive aggressive comments about her food or clothes and overtaking her vlogs acting like he’s above it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m gonna say it again, he’s not gonna get ANYONE pregnant with that hair and beard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Victoria's wife Alex Harrison appears to be easily triggered on Twitter.

Guess he didn't like all of the likes my reply received about his clear paranoia. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

FireShot Capture 693 - H Λ R R I S O N _ - https___twitter.com_harrisonyt_status_1175144029538...png
FireShot Capture 692 - H Λ R R I S O N (@harrisonyt) _ Twitter - https___twitter.com_harrisonyt.png

Victoria married beneath herself. Alex is insecure about it and it shows.

I wasn't too familiar with them, but the more I see of Alex and her husband Victoria, the more I'm utterly disgusted. Why in the world would she let this reject into her business so he can leech off of her and whine about it in the process?

Alex Harrison-Magrath is a glorified assistant.

He clearly thinks he's more important in the #frow grand scheme of things.

As a successful 30-something that owns several businesses, I would never mix business with pleasure like that (even if he finally did put a ring on it after she begged him for years).

He is also the epitome of a quasi-man-child. 😏

No grown woman in her right mind would put up with that. Alex looks like a 5-year-old upset that his mommy took away his toys. Plus his social media behavior confirms it.

FireShot Capture 694 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_harrison_.png

Sound familiar?

FireShot Capture 695 - 19 Undeniable Signs Of A Man Child - _ - https___medium.com_@aldentans_...png

Alex Magrath Is A Man Child.png

Full list here. @Oohthedrama - Sounds just like Victoria's wife! 😆 👆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Victoria's wife Alex Harrison appears to be easily triggered on Twitter.

Guess he didn't like all of the likes my reply received about his clear paranoia. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

View attachment 42940 View attachment 42941

Victoria married beneath herself. Alex is insecure about it and it shows.

I wasn't too familiar with them, but the more I see of Alex and her husband Victoria, the more I'm utterly disgusted. Why in the world would she let this reject into her business so he can leech off of her and whine about it in the process?

Alex Harrison-Magrath is a glorified assistant.

He clearly thinks he's more important in the #frow grand scheme of things.

As a successful 30-something that owns several businesses, I would never mix business with pleasure like that (even if he finally did put a ring on it after she begged him for years).

He is also the epitome of a quasi-man-child. 😏

No grown woman in her right mind would put up with that. Alex looks like a 5-year-old upset that his mommy took away his toys. Plus his social media behavior confirms it.

View attachment 42946

Sound familiar?

View attachment 42947

View attachment 42948

Full list here. @Oohthedrama - Sounds just like Victoria's wife! 😆 👆
Your reply to him wasn't even that bad?? God he's turned into a complete pussy witch hasn't he?

So much love for the rest of your post, and you've got their dynamic spot on. He knows she could do better than him, he's desperately insecure about it, and he's spent years carefully ensuring she doesn't realise it. Some people may disagree with me on this point, but as savvy as Vic is I genuinely feel like she's not aware she could have done a million times better relationship-wise. That's all thanks to his mind games and manipulation.

Reactions: 10
Some people may disagree with me on this point, but as savvy as Vic is I genuinely feel like she's not aware she could have done a million times better relationship-wise. That's all thanks to his mind games and manipulation.
Couldn’t agree more...
I get a bad vibe from Alex and I firmly believe he has full control in their relationship.

Reactions: 4

This caption [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Vic and her wife Alex are clearly nursing wounds from feeling rejection and being laughed at. Given what wannabes they are, it’s hardly surprising how insecure they appear to be inside. But why broadcast that to everyone else?

If you were truly unbothered what others thought of you, you wouldn’t feel compelled to talk about it all the time.

And if EVERY fashion month makes you feel insecure but you continue to go and try conforming to a world you don’t feel you belong in, that’s just nutty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Vic and her wife Alex are clearly nursing wounds from feeling rejection and being laughed at
They are SO TRIGGERED 🤣
God that really is embarrassing.
What’s the bets he’s been banging on about it since it happened as well.

E9C7FA27-E10D-4562-9178-C770BE62A253.jpeg

True friends - they agreed to wear these tragic, tragic dresses

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Vic and her wife Alex are clearly nursing wounds from feeling rejection and being laughed at. Given what wannabes they are, it’s hardly surprising how insecure they appear to be inside. But why broadcast that to everyone else?

If you were truly unbothered what others thought of you, you wouldn’t feel compelled to talk about it all the time.

And if EVERY fashion month makes you feel insecure but you continue to go and try conforming to a world you don’t feel you belong in, that’s just nutty.
Agreed. The fashion industry is a cutthroat one, and influencers need to be able to get the best projects up so that they have a successful career.

Victoria and her man-child of a husband needs to sort out their priorities. If she wants to be on the likes of Chiara, Leonie and Tamara, she should push herself to give better content. If she feels very insecure, she should find a back up job, cuz the industry has no time for wannabes like you.

Reactions: 5

OMG! Get over it.

That's literally your job. Why are influenzas like Vic and Lydia always pulling the victim card? Are they that insecure, triggered and tragic that it impedes them from doing their job; worrying what someone thinks about their tit scrunchies and lip injections?

No one is thinking about you at these events Victoria. It's okay. You'll live.

P.s. This is probably the girl gang that has Victoria triggered at the Versace show. 😆

FireShot Capture 701 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_tamara_.png

I get it...

Victoria taking selfies in front of the Versace Step & Repeat while Tamara is blinded by paparazzi. 😂 🤷‍♀️

I love it when all of these girls get together and get humbled by the level of ego that can't fit in one room. Vic is feeling sad because her game is not as strong as many of these other women. Being around a lot of successful women highlights it and makes her feel small. No-fault but her own.

Stop whining and work for it.

Victoria Magrat at Milan Fashion Week Versace.png
FireShot Capture 703 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_tamara_.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.