Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she should know her audience without having to ask if they would be interested in tiktok.
unless the app has changed in the last year and I’m out of the loop isn’t that the site where basic kids mime to songs [emoji2368]
Next we’re gonna see her advertising that god awful app “best fiends” that everyone was pushing on their audience in 2018 and saying she plays it daily [emoji2368]
Honestly? I can’t wait...there’s nothing more luxe, classic, timeless, stylish, influential...as a grown woman lisping and shaking her bony flat ass, eye-bleeping herself in her IG story Nasty Gal haul dressing room set-up while Cawwie coos and clucks in the background clapping off-rhythm to the latest and hippest George Michael track.

« Whenever I’m not scheming with my neighbours to get rid of my cat, or selling last season’s fake tan soaked kindly gifted Karen Millen dresses on Depop, I’ve been LOVING this game called Best Fiends. The only thing that could make this better is if I could play it on the new iPhone 11. »

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe that’s what the scrunchie was about. She’s trying to be a VSCO girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So much of her content is aimed at "trolls", negative feedback and addressing what's on these forums. I'd imagine that her loyal followers must find this confusing, and it would be a huge turnoff to any potential new subscribers or followers.
I don't think her "loyal followers" find it confusing. I don't think they think. The ones that don't see Lydiot Bullsh*t are just as daft as her. There have been so so so so so so so many things Lydiot has done, I actually feel comfortable saying that. They are just so blinded to it.

Reactions: 11
Here’s a topic for us:
I saw Ali tagged some sauce brand maybe soy or spicy? Not sure..

BUT what do we think is the dumbest brand or most random brand Lydia has tagged in an attempt to get some free crap or begging for their acknowledgement?

Reactions: 3
Here’s a topic for us:
I saw Ali tagged some sauce brand maybe soy or spicy? Not sure..

BUT what do we think is the dumbest brand or most random brand Lydia has tagged in an attempt to get some free crap or begging for their acknowledgement?
slightly different but
the worst partnership she’s done.....

D432BA86-198E-42CA-ADBB-195445F9500C.jpeg

bleeping cat food.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i don't know, at least the cat one is believable. it's the ones where she pretends to put on moisturisers that she clearly would never use (because she's given expensive one for free are worse) wasn't it Nivea or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly? I can’t wait...there’s nothing more luxe, classic, timeless, stylish, influential...as a grown woman lisping and shaking her bony flat ass, eye-bleeping herself in her IG story Nasty Gal haul dressing room set-up
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Will lydl be on tik tok in one of her new body suits?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i don't know, at least the cat one is believable. it's the ones where she pretends to put on moisturisers that she clearly would never use (because she's given expensive one for free are worse) wasn't it Nivea or something?
lux vlogger shelling cat food. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Yeah the Olay Whips was bad, the comments under the Olay page with it on were hilarious!
The absolute worst has to be the LIDL ad though. Miss 'my channel is high end luxury, so you won't find high street here' does adverts for LIDL! hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for letting me know that everyone moved over here! I was wondering why GG has been so dead. I've been a GG lurker/occasional poster for a couple years under a different username. Running to catch up on all of the gossip I missed xx

Reactions: 18
Thanks for letting me know that everyone moved over here! I was wondering why GG has been so dead. I've been a GG lurker/occasional poster for a couple years under a different username. Running to catch up on all of the gossip I missed xx
I think I've harassed almost everyone safely off that other infuriating & impossible-to-use site.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Vlogmas is coming! What will Ali the happy elf be up to this xmas? Please join us and subscribe to tag along on all of his fabulous adventures (and to see his gorgeous outfits *tihihi*) *Jinglebells*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I've harassed almost everyone safely off that other infuriating & impossible-to-use site.
LOVE YOU FOR IT Georgeeee!!!!!!
They banned me, couldn’t be arsed jumping through 83 hoops to set up another account. Despite lurking I refused to post there ever again 🤣🤣

10043788-50A6-483D-A9CA-0A95CF972B00.jpeg

Day 1 - shop with me for Christmas (home sense ad)
Day 2 - what I want for Christmas. (Spon)
Day 3 - decorating my home for Christmas (paid for advertisement)
Day 4 - tears over our missing family member (affiliate lynx click bait)
Day 5 - internet issues
Day 6 - what I’m getting Ali for Christmas (PP)
Day 7 - drama in the bungalow (a bauble fell off a tree)
Day 8 - it won’t be the same without our boy.
Day 9 - lydia picking at her noise saying she’s feeling fun down.

Day 22 - where have I been.
The sickness diaries.

Day 27 - The first Christmas without our boy.

January - a month off to relax after a busy Vlogmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
LOVE YOU FOR IT Georgeeee!!!!!!
They banned me, couldn’t be arsed jumping through 83 hoops to set up another account. Despite lurking I refused to post there ever again 🤣🤣
I left the day they started getting all territorial. Deleted my account and slammed the door, not been back since. I think my posts stay there but my account is dead ... as a Dodo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.