Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a Cocker Spaniel growing up and she had to be put down. I've been wanting a dog ever since but am afraid of having to lose one again. Plus having one now would be wrong once life goes back to normal and I travel again.

So, yes, I may not have a pup now but am highly pissed with some of the tit this witch has been saying.

The fact that she talked about its bed in the laundry room so it can "be out of the way" speaks bloody volumes. Is it just a prop for show where she can just place it out of the way and out of sight when it's acting up?

And now a doggie shower outside in the middle of bleeping winter!?!?

This twit knows nothing about animals and is clearly already making it seem like the innocent pup will be a hassle and wants him out of the way of her living areas. How bleeping cruel?!?

And how many unused bathrooms does this witch have? Why can't she make one the puppy's designated washroom?! I'm honestly so disgusted and pissed right now. I may be in the US but if I see any hint of neglect, abuse or cruel treatment like washing him outside in the winter, I swear to God I'll be calling the UK authorities my damn self, just like several of you have stated you will do.

She doesn't deserve the love of an innocent, sweet animal. And the chosen puppy fashion she has purchased looks like sage colored ugly prison garb. I hope the sassy pup rips it all to pieces in protest.

She's such a bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
And of course it all has to be in “forest green tweed”, god forbid any of them are other colours or materials, they would just be too unsympathetic to the environment, and how embarrassing would that be! It’s so obvious, that’s its all just for show, no love or joy going into the decision making.
I read somewhere that dogs can only see blue and yellow. So we got Egon lots of those coloured toys, this poor dog will have no stimulation at all. He will be made to have a bath and smell of tit (to him), ordered into the utility room to live, he won’t be able to roam the grounds as she’s taken the fencing down, he will only wear sage and play with sage coloured things, he will be brought out for begging photo shoots and insta pics and told to perform for the camera, and I bet he won’t be allowed to disturb Lydia during working hours.
I really feel for this little dog. Can’t believe she’s getting her grubby mitts on him, he could have had such a nice home 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Somehow I remember that in normal situation Lumi doesn't even have a cat litter in the house? Please correct me if I'm wrong! I think they got a litter for a while when Lumi got sick and they needed to collect her poop? The lacking of cat litter is just one sick example how there is no REAL care for their loved cat. If cat gets to pee and poop only when she is let out, it can cause some horrendous health issues like urinary stones... but once again, perhaps a cat litter would ruin the house aesthetics just like cat trees and scratching posts. ;)
Yes you are correct. There was also a time when they first started keeping Lumi inside during the night and I think Carrie was a looking after Lumi, Lydia said Carrie didn’t understand Lumi’s cries to go outside and she wee’d in her own bed. Now for a cat to urinate in its OWN bed is extremely distressing! :cry: Lydia acted like a proud mum saying Lumi knew not to do it anywhere else in the house, so like a good little girl took herself off to her own bed and did it there. Any good cat owner (or someone with any common sense!) would keep a back up litter tray indoors if it’s being locked in over night, but of course it would ruin the aesthetics. Lynx used to urinate everywhere in the house as well and she would just make a joke of it. It doesn’t take a cat expert to know this is either a health or behavioural issue that requires attention, most of the time it can usually be resolved once you understand what is causing this behaviour; obviously too much effort for Lydia though! Don’t even get me started on the cheap processed crap they used to feed Lumi, Lydia will happily spend time and money researching designer handbags and ugly ass clothes but not invest in top quality food for her own pedigree cat! :mad: Such an ignorant pet owner and shows clear lack of priorities.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Lydia isn’t the only one scraping the bottom with nastygal. How in earth does this chic have 1.2 mil followers? Half her photos are crotch shots. And is this really how they all want to go down? Zero integrity?!

48E3ED15-9948-4777-91E9-360EA9CCB02A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD

ACT 5

Scene 1. Clearing in The Wood. Day.

As the curtain rises we see that the fourth dwarf-wall in the middle has now had an enclosed teak-veneer porch erected above it. A hand painted house nameplate nailed to the porch tells us that the house this nameplate came from was called Dungiftin’. A Big Bad Wolf enters SL. Accompanying him, on 3 leads, are 3 Little Pigs. The little pigs begin to apply lipstick whilst the Big Bad Wolf starts huffing and puffing for all he is worth at the porch. The Fur Babies can be heard chattering and as they enter SL and SR the Wolf and the 3 little pigs quickly hide behind the porch. Marmalade rearranges herself higher up her tree and watches, nodding intently. All the Fur Babies have brought little baskets of Christmas decorations with which to decorate their Christmas tree. Naturally, they have chosen Marmalade’s tree! The cats run up the tree to the higher branches and hang their glittering fish baubles. The dogs hang their bone-shaped baubles lower down. Jasper the rabbit hangs his little carrot baubles at the bottom. Apollo and Goldie the ponies become busy arranging their bales of hay at the base of the tree. They are all having a wonderful time and are very excited. Silently; an old Greyhound limps in SL. He is sprayed from head to toe in luminous silver paint. He carries a large flat cap and a silver trophy. He places the cap on the floor in front of the porch. He sits down on the dwarf-wall for a minute resting his front paws on his knees as he gathers his thoughts. He takes a few deep breaths and then stands and positions himself next to his cap. He pulls his lips into a large smile with his paws and then holding his silver trophy above his head; he strikes a flawlessly motionless pose as a statue. RubyRu the Greyhound enters SL. She carries an enormous box of biscuits. She stops dead in her tracks when she sees ‘The Statue’. She becomes utterly mesmerised. After gazing at the statue for a little while she tentatively throws a biscuit into the cap on the floor. ‘The Statue’ immediately moves and holds the trophy far out to the side and then becomes completely motionless again. The Fur Babies are now all looking at the statue and RubyRu. They gather around sniffing intently. Moon rubs herself up against the statue‘s legs and Harvey gently pulls her away. Minnie rubs herself against Bruiser and all the cats begin to groom themselves whilst watching intently. RubyRu throws another biscuit into the cap and the statue moves again.

‘The Statue’ SINGS

Can you spare a biscuit for a weak and lonely lad?
Once leanly built for racing ‘til his sinewed legs got bad
Lonely is my only name - I think it suits me well
There’s oh so many stories that a dog like me could tell

They billed me as The Lonely Boy when I raced down the track
I won so many trophies, cups and medals and a plaque
I find I have no interest now in tuggies, sticks or balls
Today I just stare down at floors or blankly up at walls

I’ve been reduced to begging if I want to earn a crust
I’ve become a moving statue - I have no choice so I must
Rely on gifts of charity from very few kind folk
I try to entertain them all and help them have a joke

If people throw me food they earn a miming move from me
I wish they threw me more then I’d be moving constantly
I find that standing motionless saps straining muscle powers
Yet I stand there in all weathers - every day for many hours

Looking ever more distressed RubyRu immediately hands the large box of biscuits around to all the dogs and they each begin to throw biscuits into the flat cap. RubyRu gazes lovingly at Lonely. Beloved Jamie can see she is upset and pats her on her back soothingly.

It’s never any fun to be a lonely dog like me
A Greyhound left with memories of happy times when he
Spared no thought for the future since he never had a care
When in his prime and free of time he never knew despair

I wish you could have seen me - you’d have known - if you’d been there
I was a sleek and shining testament to dogs who chase the hare
The bait would rattle past and I’d be right there on it’s tail
A thunder-ball of lightening - like a rocket I would trail

You might have won a great deal if you’d placed a bet on me
In those days I was dynamite - completely fancy free
But now - to have a home would be the thing I would most cherish
I‘ve always felt the cold so when the winter comes I perish

I never show life gets me down - I mock myself and joke
I hide the hell I feel so well behind a screen of smoke
Transparently invisible - folk glance but don’t see me
I always wish them well when they defer their backs to me

Yet beneath this chaff of banter lies the razor-edge of truth
I’m useless and unwanted - I have lost the bloom of youth
Who would want a dog like me who cannot earn his keep?
A dog who’s deepest yearning is to have a good long sleep

All the Fur Babies immediately turn their heads to the wooden signpost SL which has an arrow pointing upwards saying ‘SLEEP‘...They all point upwards...some of them begin to cry...

I’ve nothing left to offer - yet each day I hope and try
It’s all that I can do sometimes to not break down and cry
I really miss the old days when the crowd would cheer and roar
And all the punters patted me when I came through the door

I hate the winter weather - I ice over and I freeze
And when you are a statue you are not supposed to sneeze!
Who’d have thought a dog like me would ever come to this?
I find that warmth and comfort are the things I truly miss

I wish I had a family who’d love and take good care of me
But that will never happen - any hope for this is history
I now rely on Providence - I have to trust in Fate
I have to simply face the fact that now it’s all too late

Ma Pastry enters SL. She carries an enormous bone-shaped cake she has baked and lays it before Lonely. Lonely signals her to share his cake out between all the Fur Babies gathered around him.

Who would want to pet a hound who’s scruffy, old and smelly?
And who would want to kiss my nose or rub my bony belly?
Who would want to cherish me or groom my greying hair?
Who would say ‘I love you boy‘ - or show me that they care?

No-one gives me meaty chunks or water in my bowl
No-one gives me tuna fish or strips of lemon sole
No-one takes me for a walk or asks me home for tea
It’s never any fun to be a lonely boy like me

So can you spare a biscuit for a weak and lonely lad
Once leanly built for racing ‘til his sinewed legs got bad
Sad and really destitute is how you see me now
No? Well - I don’t blame you - thank you so much anyhow

BLACKOUT

copyright 2020
I'm a mess after reading this. It is so very touching. Old dogs are so beautiful. The wisdom in their eyes always reduces me to tears. They remind me of my old poodle Coco who got to 16, he was such a gentleman.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh and another thing .. Victoria is starting to really grate on me! It has only come about since she got a dog and I am fully aware that I am far too passionate about out little animal babies to keep quiet. When she stuck to the same old fashion/ house tit I couldn't give 2 fucks personally .. each to their own .. but being incapable of looking after and giving a little life the best it can have .. then my inner witch kicks in.
I am watching her shitshow vlog atm and they let that poor little puppy cry downstairs for a week so far... I mean .. put his bed in your bedroom .. he wont move and wont ruin the assssssssthetic .. but he will feel close to you and MAYBE ... just maybe, he wouldnt wake up so early. But then again he is a baby .. they wake up at all hours .. Sky woke up for 2 weeks at 4 am and I would sit with her and soothe her and keep her close to me. She never got into bed and never asks now but her bed was and is always in our bedroom so we could hear her ....that is called being a parent FFS!

But it seems like they are talking in a way that it is a chore and that they lost precious sleep ... damn you bleeping puupy...how dare you ...I mean .. i would headbut my monitor writing this now but I need it for work! The audacity of these tossers is unbelievable and I reckon that the witch of Northamptonshire is going to be worse!

Oh and the fact she called him "My little sausage roll" .. Tattlers .. she reads here aswell! And if you look closely, that furry bed she has in the corner is shite! Don't buy it ... its from Amazon and I bought one in dark grey and Sky litterally tried to eat it .. shite quality and she hated it. I bought it 3 days ago and now yesterday I went and got her a proper bed with structured sides and a memory foam mattress (Bougie I know) but it was in the sale and cost me 70 Euros and she looooves it. So from what I can see .. when they have to delve into the trenches of their own pockets they buy shite ...only when it is gifted do they show us the luxe angle .. all smoke and mirrors as I mentioned in a previous post.

Oh and please stop telling us that you have the best ideas for Xmas and that your hauls are nothing to do with fashion etc ... We all know how to Xmas shop .. we all know that you just shill the tit out of whatever the postman sends you ... you lives are gifted .. your houses maybe bought/mortgaged but their interiors are begged ...when you sector of the market dies .. where you gonna be? hmmmm tell me as I am really intrigued!
I was fuming when she said that she shouted at Boe the night before so she is surprised that he wants to sit on her lap! She is so bleeping stupid. Your pet dog loves you unconditionally, he wants nothing more than to spend the whole day snuggling with you and being loved on. You are his whole world. She acts as if she is annoyed by him so much and it makes me so angry!

That is the million dollar question 😳😳😳

I don’t follow them and never have cuz they’re both annoying AF (I occasionally check out their social media pages) but I started following their Tattle page when it got a bit quiet here (when our lady of the manor skipped a vlog). Poor Martha has disappeared off the face of the earth, genuinely no one knows anything, she just disappeared overnight, all comments asking about her get deleted and people get blocked. It’s insanity! And Jim’s new squeeze once replied to a comment asking about Martha and she said something along the lines of “you’ll have to ask the person who had custody of her” (don’t quote me on exact words, but it basically implied it’s Tanya’s fault).

I’m genuinely disgusted and shocked, they had her all over the gram and suddenly she’s gone. Clearly something horrible has happened or they just couldn’t look after her and gave her away, I’m minded to think the former, if Martha was given away surely someone would know SOMETHING. And if something did happen to her and perhaps it’s difficult to talk about, at least let people know what’s happened or acknowledge that she’s no longer with them. But to completely act like Martha never existed is so shady. So that’s it, no one knows and I dont think we will ever know. 🥺🥺🥺
I feel like Martha was purchased to try and make their marriage work! I feel like Jim probably wanted kids where as Tanya wanted to act in her silly pantomimes plays. They got Martha to try and make it work and it all went tits up (watch out Lydia and Ali) Since it hasn’t been mentioned my guess would be that she has been given away and no one has said anything because of the backlash Tanya would receive. If something awful had happened to her she could have just made a video or IG story about it and people would have felt bad for her.

I read somewhere that dogs can only see blue and yellow. So we got Egon lots of those coloured toys, this poor dog will have no stimulation at all. He will be made to have a bath and smell of tit (to him), ordered into the utility room to live, he won’t be able to roam the grounds as she’s taken the fencing down, he will only wear sage and play with sage coloured things, he will be brought out for begging photo shoots and insta pics and told to perform for the camera, and I bet he won’t be allowed to disturb Lydia during working hours.
I really feel for this little dog. Can’t believe she’s getting her grubby mitts on him, he could have had such a nice home 😞
In every vlog we are going to see poor sage sausage roll trapped in her lap. The little one won’t be allowed to roam around and explore the room, he will be trapped between her legs whilst she is sat at her laptop. No playtime, not stimulation or anything.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I was fuming when she said that she shouted at Boe the night before so she is surprised that he wants to sit on her lap! She is so bleeping stupid. Your pet dog loves you unconditionally, he wants nothing more than to spend the whole day snuggling with you and being loved on. You are his whole world. She acts as if she is annoyed by him so much and it makes me so angry!

I feel like Martha was purchased to try and make their marriage work! I feel like Jim probably wanted kids where as Tanya wanted to act in her silly pantomimes plays. They got Martha to try and make it work and it all went tits up (watch out Lydia and Ali) Since it hasn’t been mentioned my guess would be that she has been given away and no one has said anything because of the backlash Tanya would receive. If something awful had happened to her she could have just made a video or IG story about it and people would have felt bad for her.

In every vlog we are going to see poor sage sausage roll trapped in her lap. The little one won’t be allowed to roam around and explore the room, he will be trapped between her legs whilst she is sat at her laptop. No playtime, not stimulation or anything.
In the back row disgusts me the way she treats poor Boe 😡 hope she see's sense and let's him go to a loving home with a family that understand how to bring up a dog properly, not just use him for views and likes, take note Lydiot 🤨

Reactions: 21
Oh just a bit of Xmas info .... If you are looking for stuff to send to people ... look at the following:
Smeg appliances (Just bought a toaster/ Kettle and Juicer ...really amazing quality ... a bit pricey but great for gifts

Manomano : It is an Italian site but can translate to English and has some amazing things for the house .. so on point design for a fraction of the price!

Santa Letter direct: If you have little ones and want to send a letter or video or have a call with Santa .. use these guys .. so professional and not expensive and tried and tested so thay are not scam artists .. I got the letter and video for my nieces.

For furbaby lovers .. look at "Anione" ..I got all of Sky jackets and leads from them if you have a budget .. but if you can spend look at "Mungo and maude" for higher end dog gifts. (Millen boredom .. if you read here .. if you even try and flog a mungo and maude dog collar or lead or jacket I know you read here as its bouuuuugie as duck).

Fornasetti plates or homewear .. it is amaaaazing ..we have just got the wallpaper from them and the quality is amazing .. but guess what .. Frow got gifted some of their stuff and I am really really annoyed! You can shill the B&O speaker but don't you dare try and shill a massively popular Italian architect brand you piece of filth! (Sorry got angry)

Just an FYI Guys xxx
I just got the Smeg Toaster and Kettle with temperate settings - ah-mazing!

I will share my bag collection later too - this is the reason as most on here, that I started following Lydia, to get info on the Givenchy Antigona....Now she has sold hers on DePop.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My daughter's friend got a new daxie about 18 months ago and he is still a little terror...From the little I know they sound very headstrong and determined, not a chilled out dog.
So true. My friend has a daxie, and that girl is high energy. Inexperienced people tend to forget that, despite their adorable looks, dachshunds are hunters, have strong instincts and need a lot of stimulation/can be a challenge to train. Heartbreaking to think of the pup growing listless and dead-eyed in Lidl’s laundry-cell.

On an unrelated topic, I’ve watched some of her earlier vids and noticed a marked change in the atmosphere. Lidl’s relationships with others, the mood in the place just ooze toxicity. I know we are in the middle of a pandemic, but everyone I know treats people in their lives, even strangers, as precious and important, while Madame believes they exist solely to attend to her needs. Boggles my mind how crappy she is to Carrie and Ali. What she passes as humor is plain and artless bullying.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Sorry, I know it’s OT but whoever mentioned the Balenciaga City I adore mine! Had to have the danglies repaired by The Restory (can’t praise them enough) but it’s my favourite purchase - black with antiqued hardware

Reactions: 8
I’m so confused, I’ve never had a dog before but wouldn’t you just wash them in your own bath!? And obviously not every 2 weeks 🙄🙄
I had an old English sheepdog and washed her in our bath! She used to hide under the sofa as she subconsciously knew when it was bathtime! We could be running a bath for ourselves and she would be fine, but EVERY TIME we ran it for her she would hide 😂 Then she’d race downstairs and roll in the garden EVERY TIME. If I washed her as much as Lidl plans to, then she wouldn’t have had any fur left and my house would have constantly smelt of wet dog!

Agree with others, she’s going to wreck that poor dogs skin and he will probably be unsociable as other dogs will not go near him if he smells of her poncy dog shampoo! although let’s face it, he’ll forever be on a lead in their fenceless garden and will only be in contact with Bolly...

My next bag is going to be a black YSL Loulou in medium. I love everything YSL. I've been eyeing this bag for so long. Totally my aesthetic (😉).
We need a bag thread so I can live vicariously!!!! Dream bag!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m late the party but just seen she’s getting a puppy! These influencers are all the same... 😂 what breed is she getting?

Reactions: 4
Yes you are correct. There was also a time when they first started keeping Lumi inside during the night and I think Carrie was a looking after Lumi, Lydia said Carrie didn’t understand Lumi’s cries to go outside and she wee’d in her own bed. Now for a cat to urinate in its OWN bed is extremely distressing! :cry: Lydia acted like a proud mum saying Lumi knew not to do it anywhere else in the house, so like a good little girl took herself off to her own bed and did it there. Any good cat owner (or someone with any common sense!) would keep a back up litter tray indoors if it’s being locked in over night, but of course it would ruin the aesthetics. Lynx used to urinate everywhere in the house as well and she would just make a joke of it. It doesn’t take a cat expert to know this is either a health or behavioural issue that requires attention, most of the time it can usually be resolved once you understand what is causing this behaviour; obviously too much effort for Lydia though! Don’t even get me started on the cheap processed crap they used to feed Lumi, Lydia will happily spend time and money researching designer handbags and ugly ass clothes but not invest in top quality food for her own pedigree cat! :mad: Such an ignorant pet owner and shows clear lack of priorities.
I've had four Maine Coons over the years (not all at the same time) and they were always in at night. They always had covered litter trays.
There were only ever two incidents of urinating outside of the litter tray in all that time, due to illness. It is not normal cat behaviour.😬
Lidl is somebody who is too self absorbed to be sensitive to her animal's needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had an old English sheepdog and washed her in our bath! She used to hide under the sofa as she subconsciously knew when it was bathtime! We could be running a bath for ourselves and she would be fine, but EVERY TIME we ran it for her she would hide 😂 Then she’d race downstairs and roll in the garden EVERY TIME. If I washed her as much as Lidl plans to, then she wouldn’t have had any fur left and my house would have constantly smelt of wet dog!

Agree with others, she’s going to wreck that poor dogs skin and he will probably be unsociable as other dogs will not go near him if he smells of her poncy dog shampoo! although let’s face it, he’ll forever be on a lead in their fenceless garden and will only be in contact with Bolly...

We need a bag thread so I can live vicariously!!!! Dream bag!
@FlipFlop0706 this made me laugh so much! Egon is exactly the same! He’s a little terror when he knows it’s bath time! As you say if we bathed him every day we would never get anything done! And the house would be filled with that lovely wet dog aroma!
You have to let dogs just be dogs. To act like dogs, smell like dogs, explore like dogs. Lydia will just humanise him to the point she may as well have a stuffed dog- shes having him for her own benefit nothing more, he really is just an accessory like one of her many bags.
The novelty will soon wear off when he’s too demanding and she can’t go for one of her regular naps or she has to change the aesthetic in her house for his benefit. She’s way too selfish to have any sort of responsibility at all because everything is on lydias terms.

But old English sheepdogs really are the best, I couldn’t be without Egon. I used to be so house proud, I still am to some extent but I wouldn’t change Egon for the world. I can’t even imagine walking in the house and him not being there. I would miss his muddy paw marks and his smelly, slobbery toys discarded on the floor.
When I was growing up we had an old English sheepdog called Jamie and he died when I was about 8. I remember the day dad told me he had gone to heaven. And to this day Jamie’s lead still hangs up on the coat peg at my family home- my dad could never ever remove it. I’m 37 now.
Dogs are gifts, they are a treasure to anyone who appreciates them and loves them.
I hope that maybe this dog could change Lydia and bring out a better side, but I can’t see it myself. I think she’s just too selfish and Ali will make it easy by just taking on the responsibly himself for the sake of any easy life.
So sad x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So true. My friend has a daxie, and that girl is high energy. Inexperienced people tend to forget that, despite their adorable looks, dachshunds are hunters, have strong instincts and need a lot of stimulation/can be a challenge to train. Heartbreaking to think of the pup growing listless and dead-eyed in Lidl’s laundry-cell.
This is so true! I’ve said it before but I can’t express enough how dachshunds are such unique little dogs. They’re very stubborn, sometimes untrainable due to their hunting instincts, and honestly quite often people have a lot of issues toilet training them especially if the weather is bad, they will go where they like.

We got ours 5 years ago and the rise in popularity especially with influencers etc since then is concerning! It also doesn’t help that’ll encourage their fans with no knowledge of the breed to get them. They also love to cuddle up and sleep in their humans bed. Really really hope she does her research!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Good Morning Everyone and happy Monday!

Last night the witch was on 943, and this morning she is down to 940,000!!! This is great, because last week the highest she hit was 951, so well done everyone for reporting her and the bots and hopefully this will keep happening! She's wasting her money buying them and they are being deleted, and if we can stop her hitting the million by the end of the year that will be a good deed to the world!

Went out for dinner twice this weekend and actually got to use a handbag for a change which was nice! I really want a new bag but am not inspired by anything at the moment, would probably go for Balenciaga or Fendi, hoping for something in the sales!

xxxx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Good Morning Everyone and happy Monday!

Last night the witch was on 943, and this morning she is down to 940,000!!! This is great, because last week the highest she hit was 951, so well done everyone for reporting her and the bots and hopefully this will keep happening! She's wasting her money buying them and they are being deleted, and if we can stop her hitting the million by the end of the year that will be a good deed to the world!

Went out for dinner twice this weekend and actually got to use a handbag for a change which was nice! I really want a new bag but am not inspired by anything at the moment, would probably go for Balenciaga or Fendi, hoping for something in the sales!

xxxx
I just really hope fellow influencers and brands are noticing the rapid movements in her followers - that way they’ll all see her for the fraud she is and her ‘career’ will be over

Reactions: 19
Omg this makes me so sad and angry. Poor Lumi. Why on earth would you take a pedigree cat like bengal and the be like nah, I'll just let it pee outside so I don't need a disgusting cat litter in my house.. and yes I remember how they used to feed Lumi with all kind of cheap crap. It's weird because bengals are very well known of their sensitive tummies. But like always, Lydia hasn't been doing any REAL research. Lumi should make her own community guidelines and leave those horrible people behind her lol.

Reactions: 21
Oh bugger! I’ve just remembered I also bought two Villeroy and Boch mugs after I saw Lydia using them. I’m a genuine disgrace and so easily influenced. I should be purged, I should be flogged. I don’t deserve to walk amongst good people (The Golden Child reference - 80’s teen 😁)
View attachment 336189
When I moved to NYC (2002) my parents bought V&B mugs, plates, bowls etc and they still have them now...! No issues with quality at all and they're so stylish. Obviously way before Lydia graced the internet (oh what a time) but they hold their worth so good choice :)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.