Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

How long will vlogmas with the MG's last this year

• Until the 24th every day

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Just the first week, Lydia will get ill

Votes: 179 40.6%
  • 12 days of Christmas

Votes: 56 12.7%
  • First week full, second week a need of three days off pamper session

Votes: 201 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the time of year again, x-mas with the MG's.
How long will we be graced with vlogmas this year?

Thread title by @Bdawg #49- It's time for Christmas with the MG's, where we charge you a fee, so we can get everything for free.
Sleuth @Julia123 found out, that Lydia's son Sage from the future already follows her on Insta together with all of his bot friends (her daughter sadly drowned in the bougee copper bath tub 🤷‍♀️)
1606940379123.png

God, today was not my day. Fucked up the thread title. First the double #49 because of the copy paste and then it cut up the title and I didn't recognize it because I was too occupied to do a poll. Sorry y'all. 😩
We learn from mistakes at least.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What does she look like in Ali's vlog walking the country lanes like shes come out of a naff country catalogue. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I noticed that too, apparently they are 'celebrity Jewellers'View attachment 332376 😏
Isn’t it spelt Hatton Garden? Wouldn’t trust any company that can’t even spell that right. Their Instagram is so tacky. The fact they’re advertising that they sell to celebrities makes me think they don’t actually have a large celeb client base...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There's just something really crude about the way she eats...it's as though she is scared that there is not enough food around and she has to grab it all for herself. Maybe that's why Aldi does not have enough to eat...well at least that's how he looks like 🤣

Perhaps she was starved during her homeless days...explains her lack of table manners.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
There's just something really crude about the way she eats...it's as though she is scared that there is not enough food around and she has to grab it all for herself. Maybe that's why Aldi does not have enough to eat...well at least that's how he looks like 🤣

Perhaps she was starved during her homeless days...explains her lack of table manners.
When he really is doing the most to close his 900kcal ring on his Apple Watch than it sounds more like an ED. I'm all here for the 10000 steps per day thing but the kcal thing is concerning.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Alright vlogmas what kinda bullshit you got this time.

- She's just got up. It's 10am. She's had her weekly lay-in. She says it's something she's supposed to do or she beats herself up about it. OH LOOK...one minute into the vlog and I'm already irritated as duck.
- Cawwee and Bolly are staying over for the night. It's Lumi and Bolly time as they're just so chill together. They say you 'can't fix stupid'. YOU CAN. It's just illegal in most countries.
- She's transforming herself into a festive little pea. She might pluck her eyebrows as it's been a while. You do realise plucking your eyebrows isn't going to fix your personality, right?
- New packages have arrived from KM. It's her Edit 2. I just love how opening parcels tricks you into thinking you're in a good mood for 7 minutes.
- Ali's more excited about the new office than the new puppy. She asks if Lumi is excited. Ali states Lumi will like having another room to be in with him. Yesterday she watched him on the toilet. First of all...GRIM. Second...Lydia just had to highlight Lumi's living the high life as she only had 4 rooms in the old house. I'm sorry you're so pathetic that you don't realise how pathetic you really are.
- It's blustery outside. She informs she got ill last time she went out when it was blustery. Please hold...I suddenly have to go bang my head against a wall.
- She's now planting garlic. Lumi walks all over the veg bed. She thinks she's going to sell her veg. Anyone watching this vlog most definitely will not be buying said veg. Cat piss is not an aphrodisiac.
- Her neighbour said let's get the champagne out when she pops over with Lumi's cat food she didn't like. So they don't work in the day either.
- An Amazon order. As she simply just did not have enough tree toppers apparently. I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like me to get you a straw so you can suck it up.
- The cleaning product company listened to her advice that the cleaning fragrance wasn't strong enough. It's now so elegant. So bespoke. Like cleaning with Diptyque. She states this is what the cleaning fragrance industry is missing. I state splish splash your opinion is trash.
- Cawwee and she are decorating the tree. On an interval time lapse. Your secrets are safe with us Lydia. I think we all zoned out about 30 minutes ago.
- She's ordered dried oranges as the company do the hard work for you. Finding new ways to be lazy is probably the most productive thing you've done.
- Cawwee's making dinner. Obviously. She must be being paid overtime. Or refuses to eat the tit Lydia produces. Both. Likely.
- She's singing 'you are my sunshine' but replacing 'sunshine' with 'fluffy' to Bolly. Oh gawddd now she's singing he 'has a little willy'. And she'll have to get used to having a boy. Your brain is far too small to have such a big mouth.
- Lydia wants Cawwee to tone her hair. Cawwee doesn't want to. I. Wonder. bleeping. Why. Being sacked just before Christmas is not ideal.
- Next morning. She says she absolutely shouldn't be crossing over onto a second day on vlogmas. You must have been conceived via anal sex, Lydia. There's no way being that much of an asshole is natural.
- She's DEVASTATED she didn't buy more baubles. They were v. expensive. She knows she says things are expensive all the time, but she's not gloating. She's going to order more. Your bullshit doesn't bother me so much anymore. Now it's just your face.
- She acknowledges Cawwee took the lead on the Christmas tree in the hallway and she's never really done that with Cawwee before. Oh Cawwee the actual privilege. It is by far the nicest tree though. I'm sorry if you don't like my honesty Lydia. TBF I don't like your lies.
- They didn't decorate the games room tree. She'll do this in another vlog. Bloody Yay!!! They played pool instead. She likes having a bubble with Cawwee as it's important to still be sociable. I would love to explain the reasoning behind single household bubbles to you, but I don't have any crayons. And there's no way Cawwee hasn't created a bubble with her mum or sister during lockdown. No bleeping way.
- She's not going to stop chewing our ears off and see us in the next vlog. A-bleeping-men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Quick response to #rdm1990 (not sure if am am doing this properly) but no we are back home now after around 20 years in that region on different contracts. I was actually in Sharjah. Hope your enjoying Dubai, when we were there it was far far smaller ;)

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure Claire's just won vlogmas! First vlog noel and don't think Lydia can compete with a baby, home made wreaths and tree decorations!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Hunevoque pointed out that Lydia "eats like a savage" ages ago and it's so true. Lydia was raised by wolves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hunevoque pointed out that Lydia "eats like a savage" ages ago and it's so true. Lydia was raised by wolves.
I think pigs would be more appropriate !
Gosh I have been around for so long a bit like a stalactite !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok so am I being dozy here BUT I have just started watching vlogmas 2 and she goes out to the veg garden AND it isn't dug up.
Am I missing something, we saw shots of that looking like a bomb site, how did the grass all grow back soo well in a short space of time.
This is surely old footage of the gardens, LOL she has put on the exact same clothes as the day she filmed that garden footage and has cut that in as current. Or Cawwie has.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Alright vlogmas what kinda bullshit you got this time.

- She's just got up. It's 10am. She's had her weekly lay-in. She says it's something she's supposed to do or she beats herself up about it. OH LOOK...one minute into the vlog and I'm already irritated as duck.
- Cawwee and Bolly are staying over for the night. It's Lumi and Bolly time as they're just so chill together. They say you 'can't fix stupid'. YOU CAN. It's just illegal in most countries.
- She's transforming herself into a festive little pea. She might pluck her eyebrows as it's been a while. You do realise plucking your eyebrows isn't going to fix your personality, right?
- New packages have arrived from KM. It's her Edit 2. I just love how opening parcels tricks you into thinking you're in a good mood for 7 minutes.
- Ali's more excited about the new office than the new puppy. She asks if Lumi is excited. Ali states Lumi will like having another room to be in with him. Yesterday she watched him on the toilet. First of all...GRIM. Second...Lydia just had to highlight Lumi's living the high life as she only had 4 rooms in the old house. I'm sorry you're so pathetic that you don't realise how pathetic you really are.
- It's blustery outside. She informs she got ill last time she went out when it was blustery. Please hold...I suddenly have to go bang my head against a wall.
- She's now planting garlic. Lumi walks all over the veg bed. She thinks she's going to sell her veg. Anyone watching this vlog most definitely will not be buying said veg. Cat piss is not an aphrodisiac.
- Her neighbour said let's get the champagne out when she pops over with Lumi's cat food she didn't like. So they don't work in the day either.
- An Amazon order. As she simply just did not have enough tree toppers apparently. I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like me to get you a straw so you can suck it up.
- The cleaning product company listened to her advice that the cleaning fragrance wasn't strong enough. It's now so elegant. So bespoke. Like cleaning with Diptyque. She states this is what the cleaning fragrance industry is missing. I state splish splash your opinion is trash.
- Cawwee and she are decorating the tree. On an interval time lapse. Your secrets are safe with us Lydia. I think we all zoned out about 30 minutes ago.
- She's ordered dried oranges as the company do the hard work for you. Finding new ways to be lazy is probably the most productive thing you've done.
- Cawwee's making dinner. Obviously. She must be being paid overtime. Or refuses to eat the tit Lydia produces. Both. Likely.
- She's singing 'you are my sunshine' but replacing 'sunshine' with 'fluffy' to Bolly. Oh gawddd now she's singing he 'has a little willy'. And she'll have to get used to having a boy. Your brain is far too small to have such a big mouth.
- Lydia wants Cawwee to tone her hair. Cawwee doesn't want to. I. Wonder. bleeping. Why. Being sacked just before Christmas is not ideal.
- Next morning. She says she absolutely shouldn't be crossing over onto a second day on vlogmas. You must have been conceived via anal sex, Lydia. There's no way being that much of an asshole is natural.
- She's DEVASTATED she didn't buy more baubles. They were v. expensive. She knows she says things are expensive all the time, but she's not gloating. She's going to order more. Your bullshit doesn't bother me so much anymore. Now it's just your face.
- She acknowledges Cawwee took the lead on the Christmas tree in the hallway and she's never really done that with Cawwee before. Oh Cawwee the actual privilege. It is by far the nicest tree though. I'm sorry if you don't like my honesty Lydia. TBF I don't like your lies.
- They didn't decorate the games room tree. She'll do this in another vlog. Bloody Yay!!! They played pool instead. She likes having a bubble with Cawwee as it's important to still be sociable. I would love to explain the reasoning behind single household bubbles to you, but I don't have any crayons. And there's no way Cawwee hasn't created a bubble with her mum or sister during lockdown. No bleeping way.
- She's not going to stop chewing our ears off and see us in the next vlog. A-bleeping-men.
Thank you @Elle Belle , I feel like I dodged a bullet with that vlog. I have to limit my views to two weekly as before - am imagining you have a lot more excitement in your life right now what with your recent engagement and the joy in your life at Christmas this year with your fiance, maybe we should only ask for a summary when it suits you much as we would love you to summarise each and every time because you are brilliant ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't help but wonder how Ali got himself such a fresh fade ✂during lockdown 🤔 Or do we think it was filmed weeks ago?

Also, why ramble on about gifting luxe, more "assssthetically pleasing" items but make out like he's being sensitive to the current economic climate? It's surely not hard to encourage a more thoughtful and modest Christmas, without mentioning an electric golf buggy and Lydia's Cartier flippin' pen! Talk about unrelatable. Not to mention pretentious. Oh, and just plain stupid🤦‍♀️

At this point, I just see two people with fear and hatred in their eyes about having to make these videos which they know just get picked to pieces. All to maintain a lifestyle.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think Moët is pronounced Moét, é pronounced like a spanish "e" if that helps (like in the name José). I believe it's a dutch name so correct me if I'm wrong.

This year Lydia has a double excuse for abandoning the vlogs. First she'll be ill, then the puppy will arrive, she'll flog the days getting ready for it, and then she'll stop again because "being a puppy mummy iss hard you guyss" (lisping).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok so am I being dozy here BUT I have just started watching vlogmas 2 and she goes out to the veg garden AND it isn't dug up.
Am I missing something, we saw shots of that looking like a bomb site, how did the grass all grow back soo well in a short space of time.
This is surely old footage of the gardens, LOL she has put on the exact same clothes as the day she filmed that garden footage and has cut that in as current. Or Cawwie has.
Good observations there.....your right, it was filmed before the diggers came. What a con.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I can't help but wonder how Ali got himself such a fresh fade ✂during lockdown 🤔 Or do we think it was filmed weeks ago?

Also, why ramble on about gifting luxe, more "assssthetically pleasing" items but make out like he's being sensitive to the current economic climate? It's surely not hard to encourage a more thoughtful and modest Christmas, without mentioning an electric golf buggy and Lydia's Cartier flippin' pen! Talk about unrelatable. Not to mention pretentious. Oh, and just plain stupid🤦‍♀️

At this point, I just see two people with fear and hatred in their eyes about having to make these videos which they know just get picked to pieces. All to maintain a lifestyle.
1606950182601.png
1606950211698.png

I think Moët is pronounced Moét, é pronounced like a spanish "e" if that helps (like in the name José). I believe it's a dutch name so correct me if I'm wrong.

This year Lydia has a double excuse for abandoning the vlogs. First she'll be ill, then the puppy will arrive, she'll flog the days getting ready for it, and then she'll stop again because "being a puppy mummy iss hard you guyss" (lisping).
It's French (the founders were French)
1606950318074.png

If you wanna have a laugh click on the English sounding version :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You see this behaviour in cats and dogs, where they are food aggressive and can get quite nasty if someone gets near their food. They hunch over the food bowl to keep other cats or dogs out of the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.