Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might just be me but I didn't really believe what she was saying. Maybe I am just being negative as I am fully sick of influencers but her fear of the product being criticised just made me think that she has something to hide and that she is fearful of being found out. Like Lydia claiming she researched and tested her product for 2 years when in reality it was cheap tat from China.
Exactly .. nerves are normal for a product launch but I wouldn't sit on a bleeping park bench crying like a pathetic 13 yr old if I really believed in my product. The day that these snowflakes wake up and realise that they wouldn't last 1 day in a corporate office is the day that I retire as its never going to happen! A quick short sharp kick in the pants as my grandfather would say would sort them out.. Imagine in WW2 if these pathetic twats had to go to battle ... jesus the shitshow! They sit on their pedastals moaning and bitching with their clickbait titles that their lives are so hard .. and yet they have never walked a mile or even a mm in some peoples shoes.

Wake the duck up! Get your tit together and move it on .. that is being a "BOSS witch" in my eyes .. try and then try again .. over and over until you make it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the whole dog buying show for vlogmas is hideous. Everyone knows not to buy a dog around Christmas time, as there is a very good chance these dogs become abandoned once their owners realise the hard work and commitment needed to look after a dog. Lidl is shockingly selfish and I do think she has finally lost all sense of all reality. Her and Aldi never bothered to train Lumi properly, I mean who would wrap their sofa cushions in plastic because the cat liked to piss all over them. I have never seen her truly connect with animals and always looks so awkward around them. Like many of you here I too have an awful feeling about her buying this new puppy probably because there is not a genuine reason to, it s all just for show.

I just wanted to say how much I love your comments, appreciate your concerns, your morals and worries regarding Lidl s behaviour but most of all I love the humour and kindness.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Tilly is very good and other than her aversion to the garden being wet (but will walk in the rain no problem 🤦‍♀️) she is fine and Teddy is very good except the chewing of the door frame but it is just the one frame so I've let it go 😂 I have puppy/dog proofed pretty well so they can't do too much damage. However they are both very demanding and I as their servant must do as I am told.
Let’s hope they consider puppy-proofing all the leads on anything they plug in close to the ground....

Reactions: 16
Exactly .. nerves are normal for a product launch but I wouldn't sit on a bleeping park bench crying like a pathetic 13 yr old if I really believed in my product. The day that these snowflakes wake up and realise that they wouldn't last 1 day in a corporate office is the day that I retire as its never going to happen! A quick short sharp kick in the pants as my grandfather would say would sort them out.. Imagine in WW2 if these pathetic twats had to go to battle ... jesus the shitshow! They sit on their pedastals moaning and bitching with their clickbait titles that their lives are so hard .. and yet they have never walked a mile or even a mm in some peoples shoes.

Wake the duck up! Get your tit together and move it on .. that is being a "BOSS witch" in my eyes .. try and then try again .. over and over until you make it!
She is probably afraid of what her father’s reaction will be if it is a failure. It can’t be easy when daddy is so rich and probably wanted a son so is very hard on his daughters and their silly projects. Personally I d-find her jewelry very ugly, I prefer simple and more traditional.

Let’s hope they consider puppy-proofing all the leads on anything they plug in close to the ground....
And all those stupid little tables with lamps perched on them. when the pup decides to chase lummmy around it will be a like a bull in a China shop , she will be able to replace all her tat. Lucky that the floors are plastic😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh and another thing .. Victoria is starting to really grate on me! It has only come about since she got a dog and I am fully aware that I am far too passionate about out little animal babies to keep quiet. When she stuck to the same old fashion/ house tit I couldn't give 2 fucks personally .. each to their own .. but being incapable of looking after and giving a little life the best it can have .. then my inner witch kicks in.
I am watching her shitshow vlog atm and they let that poor little puppy cry downstairs for a week so far... I mean .. put his bed in your bedroom .. he wont move and wont ruin the assssssssthetic .. but he will feel close to you and MAYBE ... just maybe, he wouldnt wake up so early. But then again he is a baby .. they wake up at all hours .. Sky woke up for 2 weeks at 4 am and I would sit with her and soothe her and keep her close to me. She never got into bed and never asks now but her bed was and is always in our bedroom so we could hear her ....that is called being a parent FFS!

But it seems like they are talking in a way that it is a chore and that they lost precious sleep ... damn you bleeping puupy...how dare you ...I mean .. i would headbut my monitor writing this now but I need it for work! The audacity of these tossers is unbelievable and I reckon that the witch of Northamptonshire is going to be worse!

Oh and the fact she called him "My little sausage roll" .. Tattlers .. she reads here aswell! And if you look closely, that furry bed she has in the corner is shite! Don't buy it ... its from Amazon and I bought one in dark grey and Sky litterally tried to eat it .. shite quality and she hated it. I bought it 3 days ago and now yesterday I went and got her a proper bed with structured sides and a memory foam mattress (Bougie I know) but it was in the sale and cost me 70 Euros and she looooves it. So from what I can see .. when they have to delve into the trenches of their own pockets they buy shite ...only when it is gifted do they show us the luxe angle .. all smoke and mirrors as I mentioned in a previous post.

Oh and please stop telling us that you have the best ideas for Xmas and that your hauls are nothing to do with fashion etc ... We all know how to Xmas shop .. we all know that you just shill the tit out of whatever the postman sends you ... you lives are gifted .. your houses maybe bought/mortgaged but their interiors are begged ...when you sector of the market dies .. where you gonna be? hmmmm tell me as I am really intrigued!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am LOVING all this bag talk!! I know it’s off topic but it’s so interesting to see everyone’s opinion.
I have a collection built up over many years (many many years 😳)
Started with a Gucci bowling bag in a gorgeous brown suede and a Dior gaucho crossbody and I wore these to death! I have added some smaller bags from LV and YSL and a mulberry tote over the years. Would love either the balenciaga city bag or a Lou Lou with silver hardware to finish off my collection ❤

• Heart
This came to my mind, too. So many stairs, so tiny legs. The poor dog will be very lonely when his/her humans are upstairs working. It annoys me that Lydia has been talking about "doing research" on this and that dog-related, yet still it feels like she has absolutely no idea.

Oh and by the way I hate how she talks about the dog as "new arrival". In her case it feels like she's just casually talking about a new handbag or a parcel from Karen Millen. :D
I think this is why there's a ground floor study. Ali will not be working upstairs and will be able to keep an eye on Sage. Unfortunately, I can envisage Lidl being jealous so she'll either be in the study annoying Ali or carrying the dog down to the basement to distract Cawwie.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think the whole dog buying show for vlogmas is hideous. Everyone knows not to buy a dog around Christmas time, as there is a very good chance these dogs become abandoned once their owners realise the hard work and commitment needed to look after a dog. Lidl is shockingly selfish and I do think she has finally lost all sense of all reality. Her and Aldi never bothered to train Lumi properly, I mean who would wrap their sofa cushions in plastic because the cat liked to piss all over them. I have never seen her truly connect with animals and always looks so awkward around them. Like many of you here I too have an awful feeling about her buying this new puppy probably because there is not a genuine reason to, it s all just for show.

I just wanted to say how much I love your comments, appreciate your concerns, your morals and worries regarding Lidl s behaviour but most of all I love the humour and kindness.
Somehow I remember that in normal situation Lumi doesn't even have a cat litter in the house? Please correct me if I'm wrong! I think they got a litter for a while when Lumi got sick and they needed to collect her poop? The lacking of cat litter is just one sick example how there is no REAL care for their loved cat. If cat gets to pee and poop only when she is let out, it can cause some horrendous health issues like urinary stones... but once again, perhaps a cat litter would ruin the house aesthetics just like cat trees and scratching posts. ;)

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Loving the bag talk all, must say I'm far more 'influenced' by you all for my next purchase then Lady Lidl!

Suggestion for thread #50 Poor start to vlogmas, no content and nothing interesting to say, has however mastered buying followers every day

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Love this thread. Yes, I feel the same about my Marmont bags - couldn’t care less if they are no longer considered trendy. Instadivas like Tamara, who’d toss clothes and accessories just because too many people wear them live in another reality. By the way, I have a double flap Chanel, and frankly, the double flap is a bit bulky and can be a pain to close/gets scuffed easily. I’d definitely suggest trying it out before you buy. The bag I’ve been eyeing is a lime green Kelly, never thought I’d go for something like this but it’s classic and absolutely stunning.
I agree on the double flap. I have a caviar double flap jumbo and a lamb skin single flap jumbo and I use the single flap 90% of the time even though it’s lamb skin because it holds so much more and is easier to get in and out of. The older lambskin is much much better quality and doesn’t scratch like newer ones.
PS - my dream bag is a kelly green Kelly. Love green bags

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you all think that Lydia and Ali worry about getting older and no longer being “influencers”? I hope they are putting money away for when that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh just a bit of Xmas info .... If you are looking for stuff to send to people ... look at the following:
Smeg appliances (Just bought a toaster/ Kettle and Juicer ...really amazing quality ... a bit pricey but great for gifts

Manomano : It is an Italian site but can translate to English and has some amazing things for the house .. so on point design for a fraction of the price!

Santa Letter direct: If you have little ones and want to send a letter or video or have a call with Santa .. use these guys .. so professional and not expensive and tried and tested so thay are not scam artists .. I got the letter and video for my nieces.

For furbaby lovers .. look at "Anione" ..I got all of Sky jackets and leads from them if you have a budget .. but if you can spend look at "Mungo and maude" for higher end dog gifts. (Millen boredom .. if you read here .. if you even try and flog a mungo and maude dog collar or lead or jacket I know you read here as its bouuuuugie as duck).

Fornasetti plates or homewear .. it is amaaaazing ..we have just got the wallpaper from them and the quality is amazing .. but guess what .. Frow got gifted some of their stuff and I am really really annoyed! You can shill the B&O speaker but don't you dare try and shill a massively popular Italian architect brand you piece of filth! (Sorry got angry)

Just an FYI Guys xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lydiot million moron I hope that you have also thought about a proper doggy car seat , harness… You won’t be able-eat to drive around in that car with a tiny pup rolling all over the place ! Also make sure that the back windows are locked, as my grumpy snoopy managed to open them twice trying to peep out of the window. Once I nearly ended up in the ditch!
Also for doggy hygiene is important don’t forget regular worm medication and a washing machine for doggy’s clothes, blankets…maybe you should add on a doggy room.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am LOVING all this bag talk!! I know it’s off topic but it’s so interesting to see everyone’s opinion.
I have a collection built up over many years (many many years 😳)
Started with a Gucci bowling bag in a gorgeous brown suede and a Dior gaucho crossbody and I wore these to death! I have added some smaller bags from LV and YSL and a mulberry tote over the years. Would love either the balenciaga city bag or a Lou Lou with silver hardware to finish off my collection ❤
I am loving all the bag talk too. I found I was wearing my Vuitton Damier crossbody all the time and ignoring all my smaller bags unless it was evening occasion. Realised that the problem was my sizeable Vuitton wallet. Once I changed over to cardholder - voila - I got much more wear out of the smaller bags. I have actually not experienced problems with my black patent Vuitton like some of you, but had a lovely pair of ivory Gucci platforms and had to throw them out because of scuffing stains. I was heartbroken and I never saw them again or I would have bought them and taken better care of them instead of rubbing up against eachother. Love my Gucci bags as well. I have a Prada and a McQueen on my wishlist on Net - now I just have to find the funds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you all think that Lydia and Ali worry about getting older and no longer being “influencers”? I hope they are putting money away for when that happens.
I think that they should be worried about Brexit, because imported goods are going to cost more and no more hoping on the Eurostar to buy a handbag, you are only allowed 400€ of goo and then oups . People that are overdressed like lidl always get x-caught!

• Wow
I don't follow either of them anymore but what's happened to Martha?
That is the million dollar question 😳😳😳

I don’t follow them and never have cuz they’re both annoying AF (I occasionally check out their social media pages) but I started following their Tattle page when it got a bit quiet here (when our lady of the manor skipped a vlog). Poor Martha has disappeared off the face of the earth, genuinely no one knows anything, she just disappeared overnight, all comments asking about her get deleted and people get blocked. It’s insanity! And Jim’s new squeeze once replied to a comment asking about Martha and she said something along the lines of “you’ll have to ask the person who had custody of her” (don’t quote me on exact words, but it basically implied it’s Tanya’s fault).

I’m genuinely disgusted and shocked, they had her all over the gram and suddenly she’s gone. Clearly something horrible has happened or they just couldn’t look after her and gave her away, I’m minded to think the former, if Martha was given away surely someone would know SOMETHING. And if something did happen to her and perhaps it’s difficult to talk about, at least let people know what’s happened or acknowledge that she’s no longer with them. But to completely act like Martha never existed is so shady. So that’s it, no one knows and I dont think we will ever know. 🥺🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I hope that shady guy selling the puppies is running a scam and she just loses her deposit and doesn’t get a puppy. Has she met the puppy? I don’t think she will be able to deal with the mess that a dog makes and the attention and patience it requires. It’s much different than having a cat. Poor puppy

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It might just be me but I didn't really believe what she was saying. Maybe I am just being negative as I am fully sick of influencers but her fear of the product being criticised just made me think that she has something to hide and that she is fearful of being found out. Like Lydia claiming she researched and tested her product for 2 years when in reality it was cheap tat from China.
100% this !!!
It was fake af, such an act. I did not believe it was genuine at all. Ever since Amelia's involvement in Lydiot's hairgate and her badmouthing of the hotel that refused to bow down to her demands, I don't believe her saccharine act. As my mum says, she is sweet poison ivy - pretty to look at but dangerous on contact.
Her jewellery designs are so unoriginal, can be found all over the Middle East, Turkey and Greece. But what kills me the most is her pronunciation of the names of her jewellery pieces especially the Farah one. In Arabic it is all about pronunciation - Farah could either mean joy / happiness OR rat (!!!) - all dependent on pronunciation. I won't even start on the pronunciation of Amal or Soraya.

OK sorry if this is off subject but for the bag lovers. Check out Jaime Xie bag collection videos. Her father is a billionaire and it's pretty maddening that I don't know if she uses many of these and it's just too much spending. HOWEVER... if you can mentally put that aside to escape and look at it like an art collection... it's eye candy and jaw dropping. She doesn't just get bags, she gets REALLY unique one of a kind bags with the most amazing detail. I'd like to think if I was a billionaire (after donating tons to charity etc) I'd have fun getting the most unique bag now and again. Her LV Green Twist bag, blue lock it, and Capucines bags are just so beautiful... literally pieces of art. Along the lines of the special Dior bags Lydia has.
I think Jamie shares the closet with her mum. It slipped out once, and then she quickly corrected herself. She has a gorgeous collection of bags, new and vintage, And her mini bag collection is pretty awesome. Her style of dressing is mostly not to my taste but that is something I appreciate - she has her own style and is doing her own thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.