Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My next bag is going to be a black YSL Loulou in medium. I love everything YSL. I've been eyeing this bag for so long. Totally my aesthetic (šŸ˜‰).
I love my small Lou Lou. Iā€™m petite so the chain drops work well for crossbody and shoulder and I donā€™t typically even like shoulder. Have you seen Chase Aimee reviews of all sizes? That was helpful for me.

Clearly a lot of Lydia subscribers are as into handbags as she is. Why she doesnā€™t do more handbag reviews etc for some content Iā€™ll never know. It would be very easy and would take the pressure off these horrific and insane vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Grumpy Snoopy apart from his bad temper has always been really good ( no chewing, no mess and not at all demanding) .
Tilly is very good and other than her aversion to the garden being wet (but will walk in the rain no problem šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø) she is fine and Teddy is very good except the chewing of the door frame but it is just the one frame so I've let it go šŸ˜‚ I have puppy/dog proofed pretty well so they can't do too much damage. However they are both very demanding and I as their servant must do as I am told.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lydias comment on Aliā€™s recent photo really irks me... instead of supporting him, she is literally putting him down by insinuating all heā€™s good for is washing up! Maybe sheā€™s just jealous that heā€™s capable of uploading content that is a million times more creative and exciting than her.
I would be really pissed off at her if I were Ali- how much washing up can two people create when there is a dishwasher and they donā€™t cook .., boiling pasta and sticking sausage rolls in the oven ainā€™t cooking!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have various Loulous, 2 toy black and prune, a medium a Loulou puffer and a college bag all black. They are gorgeous bags!
I think we need a bag collection photo tour from you Miss @Hunevoque2 !!!!!!!!!! Get the girls out and show them off! :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My friend bought a YSL large envelope bag from Harrods, when she got home and took it out of the box it was already broken. I am wary of their quality but I would love either a sac du jour and either a college or Loulou bag. I always look at the store in Bicester village as they tend to have great YSL bags.
I ā™„ My Sac du Jour. It can be work too handle or crossbody, the price is right, the quality is excellent and there are a few options that make the interior pockets/sleeves convertible. Itā€™s is practical. I even carried my 12 inch MacBook in it for meetings outside of work a few times. The computer stuck out of the top, but it worked for quick transportation. One of my most used bags when I was still going into an office during that week.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would be really pissed off at her if I were Ali- how much washing up can two people create when there is a dishwasher and they donā€™t cook .., boiling pasta and sticking sausage rolls in the oven ainā€™t cooking!
Doesnā€™t she mean clothes washing? I believe it is something they both struggle with as they seem to ruin and shrink things all the time. Tut tut Miele what crap have you sent them for free! Imagine the slagging off if she had paid for them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Amelia having a break down over fear of criticism over her product whilst in real life people are losing their jobs...says it all! They insensitivity of these floggers knows no bounds. Utterly deplorable given the year 2020 has been.
It might just be me but I didn't really believe what she was saying. Maybe I am just being negative as I am fully sick of influencers but her fear of the product being criticised just made me think that she has something to hide and that she is fearful of being found out. Like Lydia claiming she researched and tested her product for 2 years when in reality it was cheap tat from China.

Reactions: 18
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s already found a new house project for her dog that she doesnā€™t even have yet. My pekinese hated water so we were usually just drying her with a towel when it was raining - but she needs to build a special place to wash the dog oh my god i canā€™t believe this. Maybe in two months they will need to move the house because the stairs will be too much for the dog?
@the stories post: not enough room to wash a dog the size of a rabbit??? Thatā€™s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will she be able to go running with the dog once itā€™s grown up or is that not recommended for daschounds? I also donā€™t get why wouldnā€™t she pick a breed more suitable for her life - if you have a house full of stairs why would you buy a single breed thatā€™s known for their back problems and itā€™s absolutely forbidden for them to use the stairs? It would make so much more sense to pick a dog thatā€™s better suited for their living situation šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Doesnā€™t she mean clothes washing? I believe it is something they both struggle with as they seem to ruin and shrink things all the time. Tut tut Miele what crap have you sent them for free! Imagine the slagging off if she had paid for them.
šŸ¤£I thought it said washing up! But yeah theyā€™re crap with washing clothes too! Even with a Miele! But thatā€™s because the donā€™t value their belongings...itā€™s mostly gifted or discounted....unlike the rest of us who value out things whatever the price or brand.

AGAIN WITH THE SYMPATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogs aren't bathed often enough to require a whole washing area :rolleyes: when it is raining outside or the ground is muddy I put a jacket on my pups to stop their little bellies getting wet and filthy. When I get in I take the coats off and I wash their paws and they are good as new. If they need a bath they go in my bath or to the groomers.

Also an outdoor washing area makes zero sense! What is she going to do if it is raining, snowing, too windy etc? She said her self she can't go outdoors when it's blustery as she gets pneumonia. How on earth is she going to shower her dog outside when it's 0 degrees, that's animal cruelty!
hahaha the dog gets dirty when it rains. But then you dont use the outdoor washing place because... it rains :ā€)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can show you the handbag wall, they are all in dust bags!
OK sorry if this is off subject but for the bag lovers. Check out Jaime Xie bag collection videos. Her father is a billionaire and it's pretty maddening that I don't know if she uses many of these and it's just too much spending. HOWEVER... if you can mentally put that aside to escape and look at it like an art collection... it's eye candy and jaw dropping. She doesn't just get bags, she gets REALLY unique one of a kind bags with the most amazing detail. I'd like to think if I was a billionaire (after donating tons to charity etc) I'd have fun getting the most unique bag now and again. Her LV Green Twist bag, blue lock it, and Capucines bags are just so beautiful... literally pieces of art. Along the lines of the special Dior bags Lydia has.

šŸ¤£I thought it said washing up! But yeah theyā€™re crap with washing clothes too! Even with a Miele! But thatā€™s because the donā€™t value their belongings...itā€™s mostly gifted or discounted....unlike the rest of us who value out things whatever the price or brand.
That and the fact that they canā€™t read the instructions on the clothes or workout how the washing machine works. That are absolute lydiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just realised that I forgot to include Fredā€™s photo on my last post, so I thought I would post a photo of each of our boys. In order: Honey, Casper, Harvey, Freddy and Bruiser

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Will she be able to go running with the dog once itā€™s grown up or is that not recommended for daschounds? I also donā€™t get why wouldnā€™t she pick a breed more suitable for her life - if you have a house full of stairs why would you buy a single breed thatā€™s known for their back problems and itā€™s absolutely forbidden for them to use the stairs? It would make so much more sense to pick a dog thatā€™s better suited for their living situation šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Once old enough a miniature dachshund could walk and walk but personally I don't think they would enjoy running on a lead as they are hounds and they like to be able to stop, investigate and smell everything. They can run for hours in a park or field though I just don't see them as a good running buddy.

Amelia having a break down over fear of criticism over her product whilst in real life people are losing their jobs...says it all! They insensitivity of these floggers knows no bounds. Utterly deplorable given the year 2020 has been.
I was thinking about her this weekend. The French hotel she bashed all summer for not refunding her stay was on french TV yesterday and showing how the small staff was running around everywhere to try and accommodate their loyal customers. They really don't need a spoiled rich daddy's girl.
She tried to call out an established family owned grand hotel, well, let's see how she handles customer service and quality product in her own business.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does everything with her revolve around buying stuff? The dog does not need a flipping carry bag! Itā€™s not a fashion accessory! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
And of course it all has to be in ā€œforest green tweedā€, god forbid any of them are other colours or materials, they would just be too unsympathetic to the environment, and how embarrassing would that be! Itā€™s so obvious, thatā€™s its all just for show, no love or joy going into the decision making.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I love my small Lou Lou. Iā€™m petite so the chain drops work well for crossbody and shoulder and I donā€™t typically even like shoulder. Have you seen Chase Aimee reviews of all sizes? That was helpful for me.

Clearly a lot of Lydia subscribers are as into handbags as she is. Why she doesnā€™t do more handbag reviews etc for some content Iā€™ll never know. It would be very easy and would take the pressure off these horrific and insane vlogs.
Because our Lady dearest of the manor born doesn't listen to what her lemmings tell her ... she leads .. never follows .. If the cow took half a look at the forums on her (there are a few I was not shocked at all) she would get inspiration by just looking at what people want to see from her like a normal influencer would... feedback is essential in all forms of work... but alas my words will fall on deaf ears ...and do you know what I couldn't give a flying duck as I want to see the shitstorm in 2021 ... infact I think it will be a box office hit!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This came to my mind, too. So many stairs, so tiny legs. The poor dog will be very lonely when his/her humans are upstairs working. It annoys me that Lydia has been talking about "doing research" on this and that dog-related, yet still it feels like she has absolutely no idea.

Oh and by the way I hate how she talks about the dog as "new arrival". In her case it feels like she's just casually talking about a new handbag or a parcel from Karen Millen. :D

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.