Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Julia123

VIP Member
Lydia AND Josie (and countless others who have lost themselves) need to watch Fleur's first day of Vlogmas and take a deep breath and re-think things. Kids or no kids... dogs or no dogs... THIS is what the holidays are all about...

Chaotic house, imperfect and sentimental decorations put on the tree by the whole family, decorating a whole tree and then finding the last string of lights, daughter playing cars with dad, cute little creative and thoughtful advent calendar ornaments holding chocolate, cooking VEGETABLES with a few pasta noodles thrown in, an actual loving kiss on the cheek, dogs dressed in sequins, crazy looking fairy on tree not stuffed dead bird... all just very cozy themes and organic content.

Somehow they went to get a Christmas tree, on a farm ... in the countryside dressed like normal people and not in "rich farmers wife (Lydia) or a part of an aristocratic group about to go horse riding (josie) costume". She's done a TON of charity and giveaways on instagram already and... wait for it...

NOT ONE SINGLE AFFILATE LINK - NOT ONE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Alright vlogmas what kinda bullshit you got this time.

- She's just got up. It's 10am. She's had her weekly lay-in. She says it's something she's supposed to do or she beats herself up about it. OH LOOK...one minute into the vlog and I'm already irritated as fuck.
- Cawwee and Bolly are staying over for the night. It's Lumi and Bolly time as they're just so chill together. They say you 'can't fix stupid'. YOU CAN. It's just illegal in most countries.
- She's transforming herself into a festive little pea. She might pluck her eyebrows as it's been a while. You do realise plucking your eyebrows isn't going to fix your personality, right?
- New packages have arrived from KM. It's her Edit 2. I just love how opening parcels tricks you into thinking you're in a good mood for 7 minutes.
- Ali's more excited about the new office than the new puppy. She asks if Lumi is excited. Ali states Lumi will like having another room to be in with him. Yesterday she watched him on the toilet. First of all...GRIM. Second...Lydia just had to highlight Lumi's living the high life as she only had 4 rooms in the old house. I'm sorry you're so pathetic that you don't realise how pathetic you really are.
- It's blustery outside. She informs she got ill last time she went out when it was blustery. Please hold...I suddenly have to go bang my head against a wall.
- She's now planting garlic. Lumi walks all over the veg bed. She thinks she's going to sell her veg. Anyone watching this vlog most definitely will not be buying said veg. Cat piss is not an aphrodisiac.
- Her neighbour said let's get the champagne out when she pops over with Lumi's cat food she didn't like. So they don't work in the day either.
- An Amazon order. As she simply just did not have enough tree toppers apparently. I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like me to get you a straw so you can suck it up.
- The cleaning product company listened to her advice that the cleaning fragrance wasn't strong enough. It's now so elegant. So bespoke. Like cleaning with Diptyque. She states this is what the cleaning fragrance industry is missing. I state splish splash your opinion is trash.
- Cawwee and she are decorating the tree. On an interval time lapse. Your secrets are safe with us Lydia. I think we all zoned out about 30 minutes ago.
- She's ordered dried oranges as the company do the hard work for you. Finding new ways to be lazy is probably the most productive thing you've done.
- Cawwee's making dinner. Obviously. She must be being paid overtime. Or refuses to eat the shit Lydia produces. Both. Likely.
- She's singing 'you are my sunshine' but replacing 'sunshine' with 'fluffy' to Bolly. Oh gawddd now she's singing he 'has a little willy'. And she'll have to get used to having a boy. Your brain is far too small to have such a big mouth.
- Lydia wants Cawwee to tone her hair. Cawwee doesn't want to. I. Wonder. Fucking. Why. Being sacked just before Christmas is not ideal.
- Next morning. She says she absolutely shouldn't be crossing over onto a second day on vlogmas. You must have been conceived via anal sex, Lydia. There's no way being that much of an asshole is natural.
- She's DEVASTATED she didn't buy more baubles. They were v. expensive. She knows she says things are expensive all the time, but she's not gloating. She's going to order more. Your bullshit doesn't bother me so much anymore. Now it's just your face.
- She acknowledges Cawwee took the lead on the Christmas tree in the hallway and she's never really done that with Cawwee before. Oh Cawwee the actual privilege. It is by far the nicest tree though. I'm sorry if you don't like my honesty Lydia. TBF I don't like your lies.
- They didn't decorate the games room tree. She'll do this in another vlog. Bloody Yay!!! They played pool instead. She likes having a bubble with Cawwee as it's important to still be sociable. I would love to explain the reasoning behind single household bubbles to you, but I don't have any crayons. And there's no way Cawwee hasn't created a bubble with her mum or sister during lockdown. No fucking way.
- She's not going to stop chewing our ears off and see us in the next vlog. A-fucking-men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

Vlogmas week one done. ✅ No it's not easy vlogging everyday. I just make it look that way. But, I'm sorry if I upset you with my lack of content Christmas content. Please accept this complimentary dildo and go fuck yourself lovely. And, the audacity of that troll commenting on my nose. The silly moo moo. Know your role. Shut your hole. In case you missed it, I'll repeat myself for those hard of hearing at the back, please don't state opinions like facts unless you have receipts. Fortunately, my chin job was gifted, so not a single receipt in sight. Speaking of sight, you're not ready for this glow up. My very own SOLID oak porch. Standing tall and proud. For all the world to envy see. But, can you believe Frow posting she's 5ft 7"? I'm 5ft 7". Not her. I could get down on her level. But, I don't like being on my knees as much as she does.

I am pleasantly surprised I made it through an entire week though. Fortunately I vlogged before the weather got blustery or I would have had to endure hyperthermia. I nearly needed another week off in bed, but my calls to Instagram were so productive. Be savage. Not average. Now you can't check my bot buying on social blade. Speaking of buying, did you see my husband's latest vlog on bespoke gifting? WTF? Last year all I got was a pen. A fucking pen. This year I've bought my own gift. It really is the gift that'll keep on giving. I'm on countdown to when little sausage roll arrives. I just have to get used to little willies first. I once went near my husband's, but his willy was so small he could fuck a cheerio without breaking it. So, that was the end of that.

I've been a brave little sausage myself and toned my own hair. Can you believe my best friend refused to do it for me? And, after I allowed her to decorate one of my Christmas trees. By herself. Without any direction from me. Some people deserve a hug, around the neck...with my twine. I am expanding my team, however. Hustle until the haters ask if you're hiring. So I've hired my only other two friends. I also just decided today that I'm done with pretending that I'm not a bitch. Hating people takes too much pasta energy. I just pretend they're dead now. I did nearly cry for all your rainbow cats and dogs though, but then I remembered my give a shit fairy died too.

Love Lydia xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Julia123

VIP Member
THIS is the stuff of nightmares!!!! 🙀🙀🙀

Nothing says Christmas quite like a dead bird looking at you while you eat your Taco HELL! She wants her feathers back!

44CDE069-2DE0-4223-A34B-4FC176BC76BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Sage245

VIP Member
Best friend's birthday but had to make it alllllll about herself, as usual, playing the victim. Narcissistic 🤡 And Cawwiiee is her Manager as well. Poor Cawwiiee, what DID she do in a past life to deserve this ??? View attachment 334552
Pick her up off the floor? I must’ve missed the part where Lydia had a tough time in the pandemic - where she lost a loved one, lost her job, couldn’t pay her bills or put food on the table. Oh, that’s right - she’s talking about the time she got a dodgy hair cut and didn’t get her greenhouse in time. She really is odious - at worst she is tone deaf and at best she is just self absorbed and utterly shallow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
So, not my business but so curious as to the demise of your relationship with your mother. You seem such an amazing person as regards your love of animals and your empathy for all. I would imagine your mother could be nothing but proud of you. Like I say, no business of mine.
Full on mother rant coming in:
I was an only child with a single mother who is probably a narc. I thought for years she may be a borderliner (due to her promiscuity and passive-aggressiveness with outburst into full on aggressiveness; timeframewise it was after I quit contact with her, beforehand I never thought about it because I felt guilty the whole time and that I am the one who has the problem, who is too sensitive). But last year I came to the conclusion she fits more the narc narrative (don't know if she has the full on personality disorder, though). She never showed love for me but always critique me as a daughter, school wise she didn't care as long as my grade were at least in the mean area. I got heavily bullied and she said it's my own fault. She had a shi-tzu and told me she liked the dog more. She was annoyed of my existence and complained to other people what an ungrateful daughter I am, she got jealous when one of her boyfriends showed just the slightest positive interest in me. I never gave contra. She had no respect for me. I moved out with 18, I had to, she still lashed out onto me, even physically. I quit contact with mid-20 somewhere around. She always pulled me back mentally/emotionally and I couldn't handle it. I'm good with quitting people. I'm consequent at least with that. I still have a hard time to detect narcissism in women, have no problem with men in that matter.

She still tells people bad things about me. I meet sometimes people that know here by chance. And they tell me how bad she is.
I have a deep distrust for women and I think everyone hates me when I say something (in their eyes) wrong. I try to be factual and direct and show generally more "manly" traits but like to dress up, a lot of people don't get along with that, or they don't understand it.
Since I am on here I feel a bit better, I talk with you guy and get positive feedback. It's a safe space, if it is too much for me I do something else. And you appreciate my love for sarcasm :ROFLMAO: Not everyone on the outside world is so keen on that.

No one here needs to feel sorry for me, I made the decision to quit contact with her and that is the best I could do for myself. There is certainly plenty of you with fucked parents. It's sadly a thing. Like everyone can acquire pets with no knowledge the same goes for children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I’ve started watching Lidl’s vlogs in the lounge with my boyfriend on his laptop within ear shot, he’s never heard of her before but his commentary to her vlogs is hilarious 😂

“Why does she get so many parcels, the delivery drivers must hate her”

“I’d of edited that bit out thats fucking embarassing”

When she was talking about the kinfill brand and saying she couldn’t remember the name of the product .. “you should remember it cause they’re fucking paying you to. Just shows she doesn’t care”

when she said the Barbour dog bed was durable “how do you know that? You haven’t even used it yet?”

“Does she ever go a day without opening a package?”

haha safe to say, he isn’t a fan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Stefano

VIP Member
I am sorry but can someone please fill me in on WTF Ali is going on about with "Gifting" ...I mean do you really think people are complete morons like you 2?
We know what "Gifting means" and I am damn sure that thoughtfulness does not come into your wifes vocab... if you gifted that cow anything other than what she "tells" you to buy her .. well you may aswell postmark your cock and mail it to the outer hebrides as you aint ever getting it back.
(Jesus the nonsense that comes out of their mouths is unbearable .. I thought Hasbro gave up making plastic dolls this stupid in the 1980's, I mean atleast they pissed themselves and cried for entertainment!)

Ali a bit of advice .... you gift because it comes from the heart (no matter how big and expensive or small and cheap the gift is).. so the recipient should love what you get them regardless and shut the fuck up if they dont! This monologue is very telling about your family unit .... because if you have to shit your pants about what to get someone for fear of them being disheartened or upset, then there is an underlying problem!

To me his vlog is just a letter to Santa in public ... in the sense that he wouldn't dare ask that cow outright to get him these things so its like a list of things he wants to the public to make sure she gets them for him.. poor twat!

You bought a Cartier pen because lets face it, It's CARTIER...She cant even grammatically string a post together so fuck knows how a pen is going to help her .. so no it's not functional .. its just expensive!

And PLEEEEEASE give it up with the bloody James bond shite... you are not Sean Connery (RIP .. who is the ONLY 007 for me) and you never will be ....

Now onto your significant other half (I cant even mention her name without swearing so I won't).

If your trees look better with just lights on then do me a favor ... don't bore me with decorating them please as they look even more shit when you finished them! And yet again you want to sell one of them .. you absolute piece of ......(insert word). Do you know what Christmas is actually about .. It is NOT a reason to buy even more crap than you already do 364 days a year! It is a religious holiday that means something...look it up .. your existence, as Madonna said, "is reductive".

Your timers on trees are just another way of saying you are a lazy bastard!

Ali express Stars in 3..2..1 ... look like regular shite from the £1 store (not offending anyone).

I won't mention the neighbour/ bellini/caviar/champagne debacle ..you just made "cringe" go to a whole new level of entitlement or lying... you choose!

"We had Moet the whole day". I would make you beg for mercy but I don't have the time nor the patience (I have time to write about it though..don't use that as a come back Lady Millen-Boredom!)

Cleaning products: Should I start? go on then: OK so the bottle looks amazing but ultimately it is a product to CLEAN ..... You my dear are not clean so it is wasted on you firstly. Secondly I am sure the cleaning industry thanks you that you have "game changed" them in the way they think. You let your guard down ... you said "feels expensive"...YOU my dear loive anything as long as it is expensive ..you are so transparent it is vomit worthy!

Poor poor Cawwie: You snatch her glass off her and tell her to get to work to which she aptly responds "Yes Miss" ... your friendship is right there in that sentence .... you treat ppl like shite or servants! " Champgne is soooooooo goooood" OH JUST FUCK OFF! (Cawwie is getting pissed by drinking it x 3 times just to put up with you).

The ORANGES : If any tattler can quote me I reckon Cawwie saw my post! "You could just make these.... yes .. but I don't have eNOUGH oRANGES" ...HERE IS A HINT .. buy some you fucktard!

WHY o WHY is Cawwie doing the whole tree on her own ... you lazy ass twat! That is why most people have 1 tree and do it with Love ... yes love (An alien term for you) O but Cawwie knows you don't like certain bits poor love and you confirm it by saying that the BURRRRRRRRRLAP needs to be raised slightly .. youneed your own version of "UNGRATEFUL" written in the Oxford English Dictionary.

You should be used to a "Little Willy".

When will you realise that less is MORE!

Total crap vlog if I say so ... But totally off topic ... Frow has put up a donation for The Blue Cross for abandoned dogs .. do you read here too lovely??? hmmmm very suspect!

Vlog 3 from she who will not be named!:

Puppygate again ... ffs! You don't need to order in advance .... you learn as you go along .. your dog wil tell you what they like/Dislike ... arghhhh you are such as hoarding idiot!

Your puppy will need "YOUR" love .. not a fucking lamb or a hot water bottle ... get an old clock that mimicks the heartbeat and put it under the blanket like I did and they will be fine but as usual you just have to haul shit! You wasteful human being!

The Pheasant is HORRENDOUS ...... IT ITS LIKE LOOKING AT A TAXEDERMY TREE!!! FFS you have no class or taste at all at this point!

Everyone is absolutely sick to the back teeth of you .. Your husband is royally bored with you, your BFF cant be bothered with you ... at this point start asking yourself "Is it me?". The facial expressions speak volumes in these vlogs.

That Barbour bed is a waste of time .. he will eat the crap out of it .. but aslong as its beautiful and goes well on the gram who gives a fuck right Lyds? Looks so uncomfortable and will be pissed and shit on ...well done .. bravo!

My Dog goes to the grooming parlour 1 x per month and that is enough for her .... as my groomer told me .. if you wash them too much they have no protection and can get dermatitis ... you are so inept it is actually laughable!

You said it correctly " so he is out of the way" never a true word spoken ..at this point you need to be pre-reported to the RPSCA! You have no clue and your Husband couldn't give a toss about having a dog so its like a lose lose straightaway!

Fresh prince dialogue ... veeeery telling ... someone who bangs to rights another having stolen their career due to their need to be the most famous??? HMMMM Just like you have done with your husband .. no wonder you loved it ... it is your life just in stereo! BRAVA!!! (That means good for you in Italian if you are a female .. but you would know that wouldn't you lovely).

I can't anymore ... really @Elle Belle how the fook do you do it ... I am becoming a shell of my former self quoting this twat!

Night Tattlers xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

scotty27

Did any other dog mums laugh at her idea of her non crate trained, Aesop scented dachshund sleeping peacefully on it’s ‘freshly scented’ Barbour bed in her utility room? Reality is going to hit her HARD 😂

My sausage’s crate is her favourite thing ever (I even decorated it for Christmas this year) she still sleeps in it now but with the door open - it makes them feel safe and cosy when they are tiny!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She bought faux books to put in the new study vs. real books. Her stupidity knows no bounds.

She could find beautiful vintage books - real books - with actual words and sentences that mean something.

This is the epitome of a fraud. Building a study to place fake books in to fake intellect and a lifestyle that they truly do not live.

What a bloody moron.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

CuriousCreature

Apologies for the long post....

I think she is going through an identity crisis on steroids. There’s nothing else that could explain her sudden love for dogs!? I have watched her on and off since little bit before their engagement and I think only this year when Carrie got Bolly did she start dreaming of a dog. She is a cat person, through and through. Cats can be left alone for longer than dogs. Cats are more independent. A dog needs your undivided attention for most of the time. My one needs me to feed him, as sometimes he just wants to be a little baby who needs to be entertained before he eats.

It’s quite clear she no longer knows who she is. She is lost. She should sit down and really write into one of her bespoke diaries with the Cartier pen from Ali what are the qualities and quirks that define her, and being slim cannot be one of them. How come none of this reflexology or life coaching has made her realise that she should take a break from being an influencer (using it loosely here) and really think what she wants next. What are her goals? (Having a team to boss around and sell your stuff that should be donated cannot be an aspiration) What inspires her? She is draining the life out of Ali and Carrie, stress does it. Working or living with a person who is highly demanding and chaotic can do this to you. She is a taker, she only takes and takes.

Also, if she doesn’t know who she is, how can she make the audience believe and trust what she says? She cannot, that’s why the recent collabs have been a flop! (Let’s not even start with Globy....)
Victoria made a good point in her latest video by saying that she doesn’t know how much longer she can be doing YouTube and etc, so she tries out new things. There are things I don’t like about her, but at least she has something between her ears to be able to acknowledge the changing times. More and more retailers seem to be going into administration. Therefore, if you as an influencer do not have strong relations with a few good brands, you will have to work with brands owned by Boohoo - and they are a far cry from luxury. She should really work on herself, after Lynx disappeared she seemed to have humbled herself and was more relatable. But now, with all these hauls from hundreds of different brands targeted at hundreds of different markets, she is not relatable one bit. And she’s definitely not someone to aspire to be.

Finally, it’s clear that her bleeding followers (bots) must be the reason she is “banned” from social blade.
I have her stats open from other places and will do screenshots until madam asks/demands to be removed from those as well. She lost a whopping 4805 bots yesterday (and that number is probably higher as she must’ve bought at least 1500, today she seems to have bought 1000, let’s see how many of those will be removed).

I must say I love this community here. Everyone is so different and has different stories yet we all see her for who she is. At one point we all liked something about her that made us watch her, but then there’s a click and you start questioning everything. Thankfully this thread is a community where everyone is welcome and it’s also easily findable on google ;)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 55

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
A monologue

I live on the borders of Buckinghamshire. My name is Patrick Bateman Lydia Elise Millen. I'm 32 years old.

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet (pasta and cheese) and a rigorous exercise routine (stretching my feet on the sofa).

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on gluten pack while doing my stomach crunches (gotta get that gas out). I can do a thousand now. After I remove the gluten pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion and rub it first throughout in my palms. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then I use my cheap tat for a body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply a Kerastasé hair mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use St. Tropez water mist because without I don't look orange. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final layer of By Terry CC serum 2 shades too dark.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman Lydia Elise Millen, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can can't hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

LEM_psycho.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Magee

VIP Member
I took the plunge and watched Vlogmas 1, giving her a chance to redeem herself with some interesting content. HOW can you be so vapid to have a 50 sec intro, fucking Eastenders is shorter than that. Then she made putting up and decorating the trees a complete snooze fest 😩😩😩

I almost threw up at “I’ve been wearing Tiffany since I was young”, I hate the way she creates this narrative like she is from money then manipulates the truth to feed in to victim mentality/sympathy (I was homeless! I had nothing!).

And don’t get me started on sticking her nose over the opened bottle of red wine for a sniff, rather than letting it breathe, pouring in to the glass, swilling around and THEN getting a sniff! Classless prick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53