Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horses are the best! Mine used to lay down flat all the time and snore! 😂
Love the horse stuff! From someone who rides, doesn't own a horse but still goes "ooh look, horses!" whenever we pass some in a field ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Strange, when her family is from Iran. Usually Persians are proud of their heritage and try to keep their language. I only know the name Soraya in Persian context.
Tbh, I also thought that was very strange. Especially when I saw the Arabic plaque in her gran's home.

Reactions: 1
She also said soon after she moved to that house with the two cats that she had had the garden cat-proofed so they couldn't escape the garden. I never saw any signs of cat-proofing that had happened. A friend has had this done to her garden and it has a run of a wire topping added to the fencing. Granted it doesn't look great but it keeps her two pedigree cats safe and secure.
And Lumi loved sitting / sleeping up high - in the old place she had a very high shelf in the kitchen and in The Bungalow, she would sit on top of the Smeg fridge until they had the fridge integrated. Nowadays, the poor cat just roams around looking lost.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Strange, when her family is from Iran. Usually Persians are proud of their heritage and try to keep their language. I only know the name Soraya in Persian context.
She might be able to trace back her ancestors background and therefore knows she's got more Arabian genes. There are a lot of Soraya in spain because of Moroccan heritage. I guess that's one of the names shared by many cultures, which is beautiful. Also, doesn't her family come from Lebanon? Which would explain why they have ties in France and speak Arabic too.

I’m always flabbergasted at how many ‘normal’ (working - middle class, non-celebrity) people are able to afford designer handbags. My family were very middle class, not short of money but certainly not rolling in it, yet none of us have ever been able to afford anything remotely designer. It’s only since the rise of the influencer generation that I realised it was considered quite ‘normal’ to have designer bags but when I found GG, then here, I assumed we’d all been conned and most ‘normal’ people like us didn’t have disposable cash for such purchases but now I read all your comments and I seem to be the only person who doesn’t own a single designer thing. 🙁 No hope for me now either, as in the last 4 years I’ve become disabled, lost my career and live off state benefits. I don’t even have a (rich and generous 😏) partner to gift me a fabulous designer bag!! 😩 I’m so sorry I’m such a peasant!! I’ll shuffle back off to the sewers where I clearly belong...

(Please note, that was me trying to be funny, not arsey or pass-agg! I love you all with or without your expensive baggage!! 😆🙊😘)
I have a thing for vintage bags, I have to admit I don't wear them as often as I used to but I still love them. Lydiot on the other hand has got no personal taste, no personality, she's only interested in the ''it'' bags and only if it's hugely discounted. Which then leads her to be bored with it and need to replace it. Fast fashion applied to luxe items.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She might be able to trace back her ancestors background and therefore knows she's got more Arabian genes. There are a lot of Soraya in spain because of Moroccan heritage. I guess that's one of the names shared by many cultures, which is beautiful. Also, doesn't her family come from Lebanon? Which would explain why they have ties in France and speak Arabic too.
Idk, a quick google didn't bring anything about their background. Only that her father was born in the UK. Her moms name is Carol, doesn't sound very Iranian :unsure: :ROFLMAO:.
If they are from Lebanon it would make more sense. I just know she talked a few times about her Iranian roots, what ever that meant.

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I know it’s OT but whoever mentioned the Balenciaga City I adore mine! Had to have the danglies repaired by The Restory (can’t praise them enough) but it’s my favourite purchase - black with antiqued hardware
This was me! Once I’m out of tier 3 (if I ever get out 😭😭) I want to go to Bicester to see what they have in stock there. I had a look a like one years ago from new look. It got worn to death and fell apart in the end but it’s been over 15 years on my wish list and I keep coming back to it.

Reactions: 6
Good Morning Everyone and happy Monday!

Last night the witch was on 943, and this morning she is down to 940,000!!! This is great, because last week the highest she hit was 951, so well done everyone for reporting her and the bots and hopefully this will keep happening! She's wasting her money buying them and they are being deleted, and if we can stop her hitting the million by the end of the year that will be a good deed to the world!

Went out for dinner twice this weekend and actually got to use a handbag for a change which was nice! I really want a new bag but am not inspired by anything at the moment, would probably go for Balenciaga or Fendi, hoping for something in the sales!

xxxx
You would think this massively fluctuating follower count would set off alarm bells with the brands she works with? But I don’t think they care do they? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She also said soon after she moved to that house with the two cats that she had had the garden cat-proofed so they couldn't escape the garden. I never saw any signs of cat-proofing that had happened. A friend has had this done to her garden and it has a run of a wire topping added to the fencing. Granted it doesn't look great but it keeps her two pedigree cats safe and secure.
No neither did I and couldn’t see any visible signs of it in her vlogs. I get that their garden doesn’t have typical 6ft fenced off boundaries, thus making it difficult but there would be professionals that could have suggested something - after what happened to Lynx, I for sure would be taking every precaution possible to keep my cat safe. Lords knows what will happen if the new puppy escapes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... his name is Klaudio. Was not my idea, the breeder named him that. I heard his name before I got to see him and I imagined a black stallion, I mean I knew that he was a Fjordhorse but still :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: he is the anti-thesis of a black stallion.
He likes to eat (horses are like that) and to lay in the first spring sunbeams like he is dead (multiple people has he already shocked with this). He is smart and mostly well-behaved. He has no aggression in him. He can be a bit stubborn sometimes.
Edit: When you call him, he doesn't come, he just looks at you. We had a pasture on a slope and I called him, and he didn't come but was looking, so I sat down on a chair that was at the entrance, and he couldn't see me anymore because of the slope, so he came exactly enough steps in my direction he could look at me again. 🙄😑

View attachment 337783
When you wanna eat and sleep at the same time.

View attachment 337787
Oh you have a Fjording 😻(that’s the norwegian name for them) He’s beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This was me! Once I’m out of tier 3 (if I ever get out 😭😭) I want to go to Bicester to see what they have in stock there. I had a look a like one years ago from new look. It got worn to death and fell apart in the end but it’s been over 15 years on my wish list and I keep coming back to it.
I have the small city in 100% black, a beauty. I do like all black bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh you have a Fjording 😻(that’s the norwegian name for them) He’s beautiful!
Yes, a Vestlandhest ♥ His pedigree is from Netherlands, tho. His mom and dad are in the Eifel in Germany.
I love their primeval colourings. Dun is my favourite horse "colour", brown dun, red dun, black dun etc.
1607349812751.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing screams Christmas luxe quite like day drinking and tucking your tacky silk pyjama top into the bottoms! 🙄
6D5647C8-FE2B-480E-9F81-DA0D89532BC6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She is ridiculous, she's getting a miniature dog, she can wash it in any of the sinks in her house.

I would personally never wash my dogs outside, maybe if they were huge, but i put both mine in the bath if they are filthy, and then wrap them in those towels for babies with the hoods, and cuddle them dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If they can't catproof their garden they can get a pet tracker for Lumi. At least you'll know if she indeed goes to the neighbours, if she explores the fields around or go on the roads often. If she's very territorial she'll most likely stay on their "grounds" as they said, isn't it?

Looking forward to seeing how Mini Dachsund and Lumi are going to behave with each other.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
2 stories, 30 seconds of Lydia weirdly posing in (tucked in???? - way to ruin silk haha) pyjamas was SO awkward. It's something that is so weird to watch but you can't stop watching, what was it with rocking back and forth and the smiling so intense I thought her jaw was going to pop out.
I'm actually so annoyed as I have a similar Lilysilk monogrammed pair in a deeper crimson red and she's just ruined them for me :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.