Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter's friend got a new daxie about 18 months ago and he is still a little terror. They went on holiday and their friends took care of the dog, they came home to find he had chewed his way through all the cables in the house. He picks and chooses who he will obey, which seems to be based on which direction the wind is blowing as it is always someone different, even though they are all behaving towards him the same. She's had lots of dogs but says this dog is the hardest breed to work with. From the little I know they sound very headstrong and determined, not a chilled out dog. I am waiting for the Instagram post where her and the dog are wearing matching outfits!
I have three mini daxies, and you do have to put the time in to train them. We can take them off the lead, when it’s safe to, they come back when we call them, never had any chewing of furniture etc..
My major concern with these idiots (influencers), what’s going to happen when the oversea trips start again, the poor dogs are going to be passed around quicker than a pass the parcel at a child’s birthday party!!
Daxies are extremely needy, all they want in life is to be sat on you’re lap, or to be near you, and in the real word that’s not possible.
Sorry to mention sticky Vicky (frow) my heart was racing, she’ssat with boe on the settee, it only takes the door bell to go and little boe wil jump off that settee, she has no ramps for the little one to get on abs off the furniture, it’s an accident waiting to happen..
miss Millen has to keep up with the Jones )so to speak) she has to have what her competitors have, she’s done it so many time, copied Claire with the panelling, then it’s the raised beds, copied Steve abs painted the living room wall black, the list is endless..

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
@FlipFlop0706 this made me laugh so much! Egon is exactly the same! He’s a little terror when he knows it’s bath time! As you say if we bathed him every day we would never get anything done! And the house would be filled with that lovely wet dog aroma!
You have to let dogs just be dogs. To act like dogs, smell like dogs, explore like dogs. Lydia will just humanise him to the point she may as well have a stuffed dog- shes having him for her own benefit nothing more, he really is just an accessory like one of her many bags.
The novelty will soon wear off when he’s too demanding and she can’t go for one of her regular naps or she has to change the aesthetic in her house for his benefit. She’s way too selfish to have any sort of responsibility at all because everything is on lydias terms.

But old English sheepdogs really are the best, I couldn’t be without Egon. I used to be so house proud, I still am to some extent but I wouldn’t change Egon for the world. I can’t even imagine walking in the house and him not being there. I would miss his muddy paw marks and his smelly, slobbery toys discarded on the floor.
When I was growing up we had an old English sheepdog called Jamie and he died when I was about 8. I remember the day dad told me he had gone to heaven. And to this day Jamie’s lead still hangs up on the coat peg at my family home- my dad could never ever remove it. I’m 37 now.
Dogs are gifts, they are a treasure to anyone who appreciates them and loves them.
I hope that maybe this dog could change Lydia and bring out a better side, but I can’t see it myself. I think she’s just too selfish and Ali will make it easy by just taking on the responsibly himself for the sake of any easy life.
So sad x
What a wonderfully expressed post! I agree with every word.

My dog is allowed to be a dog too - which means my house isn't pristine because of dog hair/mud splatters, that fine specking of muck spots up the walls when they've shaken themselves, the smelly toys etc. But all that pales into comparison with how much love he brings.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20201207-101825_Instagram.jpg

Reeks of a sponsorship. They should have hired a proofreader/copy editor instead of Alex.
I honestly don't understand how there is enough work for five people between Aldi and Lidl. Oh wait, there isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good Morning Everyone and happy Monday!

Last night the witch was on 943, and this morning she is down to 940,000!!! This is great, because last week the highest she hit was 951, so well done everyone for reporting her and the bots and hopefully this will keep happening! She's wasting her money buying them and they are being deleted, and if we can stop her hitting the million by the end of the year that will be a good deed to the world!

Went out for dinner twice this weekend and actually got to use a handbag for a change which was nice! I really want a new bag but am not inspired by anything at the moment, would probably go for Balenciaga or Fendi, hoping for something in the sales!

xxxx
This is such good news, I feel all my reporting is not in vain. BRING THE witch DOWN !!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don' listen to any influencer as for the it's all about the here and now .. they have to sell the tit out of crap stuff but My mum has LV from the 1990's and its amazing how good it lasts .. I got my first Keepall for Xmas from my parents and it is the same as when I opened it ... I have used it travelling and have basically used and abused it ands it is still the same. Tamara needs to duck off aswell as I listened to a vlog for Vlogmas whewre she said that she wouldn't wear an outfit as it made her look like a "Chanel" shop worker and I completely wanted to let her know that without staff in the retail industry she would be on her ass! (Fly down you entitled witch!) .. she has no clue .. all her clothes are gifted .. she lives in Paris virtually free of charge and has no leg to stand on influencing anyone ... another pathetic waste of space to call a human being.

We need to realise that influencers are not the "be all and end all" of life .. they are nothing .. lower than nothing ... they have ZERO effect on me anymore. I am so much happier with MY life than they are with theirs .. and it shows ... none of them are happy if you really ask them ... box after box .. rubbish in their houses...answering the door every 5 mins for Amazon .... always having to be the first.

I find it exasperating....I would never want the life they have .. I am happy I can go into LV / Balenciaga/ Harrods etc and I dont feel pressured to buy things just because some social climbing lazy asshole tells me to. Rest assured guys, we have alot better lives than these people ... we have something they will never have ... it's called being content....costs nothing but means so much ....xxxxx
I’m always flabbergasted at how many ‘normal’ (working - middle class, non-celebrity) people are able to afford designer handbags. My family were very middle class, not short of money but certainly not rolling in it, yet none of us have ever been able to afford anything remotely designer. It’s only since the rise of the influencer generation that I realised it was considered quite ‘normal’ to have designer bags but when I found GG, then here, I assumed we’d all been conned and most ‘normal’ people like us didn’t have disposable cash for such purchases but now I read all your comments and I seem to be the only person who doesn’t own a single designer thing. 🙁 No hope for me now either, as in the last 4 years I’ve become disabled, lost my career and live off state benefits. I don’t even have a (rich and generous 😏) partner to gift me a fabulous designer bag!! 😩 I’m so sorry I’m such a peasant!! I’ll shuffle back off to the sewers where I clearly belong...

(Please note, that was me trying to be funny, not arsey or pass-agg! I love you all with or without your expensive baggage!! 😆🙊😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m always flabbergasted at how many ‘normal’ (working - middle class, non-celebrity) people are able to afford designer handbags. My family were very middle class, not short of money but certainly not rolling in it, yet none of us have ever been able to afford anything remotely designer. It’s only since the rise of the influencer generation that I realised it was considered quite ‘normal’ to have designer bags but when I found GG, then here, I assumed we’d all been conned and most ‘normal’ people like us didn’t have disposable cash for such purchases but now I read all your comments and I seem to be the only person who doesn’t own a single designer thing. 🙁 No hope for me now either, as in the last 4 years I’ve become disabled, lost my career and live off state benefits. I don’t even have a (rich and generous 😏) partner to gift me a fabulous designer bag!! 😩 I’m so sorry I’m such a peasant!! I’ll shuffle back off to the sewers where I clearly belong...

(Please note, that was me trying to be funny, not arsey or pass-agg! I love you all with or without your expensive baggage!! 😆🙊😘)
Designer stuff is not life it is just fun and some what of a silly hobby in my case.It doesn’t add any value to who you are. I don’t drink, don’t smoke, don‘t party, don’t eat out, don’t have manicures, pedicures, don’t go to the beauticians, don’t have facials …, so I buy bags. ( please note that I do self care at home with all the devices for hair removal …😂)

I do go the hairdresser🤣

But only to have it cut, I am allergic to hair die.

Reactions: 23
She is so obsessed with them and I don't really get it. One or two fine... but 25k for offcut leather horses is a lot of money that could be used for more useful or charitable things. I do like watching her though.... again, she has a REAL JOB and this is a hobby and rarely gifted. So I do trust her reviews and bag knowledge.

Agree with everything posted 1,00000000%

Notice she has ANOTHER friend on the “team”?! One of the Alex girls. What in earth is she doing for her? She was a flight attendant. ESP since Lydia was editing her own vlog. Was she pretending to edit so she looked so busy? I thought Cawwie took that over when Cal left? If Lydia is editing that explains A LOT and why things are getting more and more inane at the bunga

View attachment 335297
I love the look on the face of the girl beside Lydiot, it like "this is what my life has come to sitting here pandering to this idiot, I had such big plans". This looks soo staged to me, just to prove to us that she is the boss of all these women.

Don' listen to any influencer as for the it's all about the here and now .. they have to sell the tit out of crap stuff but My mum has LV from the 1990's and its amazing how good it lasts .. I got my first Keepall for Xmas from my parents and it is the same as when I opened it ... I have used it travelling and have basically used and abused it ands it is still the same. Tamara needs to duck off aswell as I listened to a vlog for Vlogmas whewre she said that she wouldn't wear an outfit as it made her look like a "Chanel" shop worker and I completely wanted to let her know that without staff in the retail industry she would be on her ass! (Fly down you entitled witch!) .. she has no clue .. all her clothes are gifted .. she lives in Paris virtually free of charge and has no leg to stand on influencing anyone ... another pathetic waste of space to call a human being.

We need to realise that influencers are not the "be all and end all" of life .. they are nothing .. lower than nothing ... they have ZERO effect on me anymore. I am so much happier with MY life than they are with theirs .. and it shows ... none of them are happy if you really ask them ... box after box .. rubbish in their houses...answering the door every 5 mins for Amazon .... always having to be the first.

I find it exasperating....I would never want the life they have .. I am happy I can go into LV / Balenciaga/ Harrods etc and I dont feel pressured to buy things just because some social climbing lazy asshole tells me to. Rest assured guys, we have alot better lives than these people ... we have something they will never have ... it's called being content....costs nothing but means so much ....xxxxx
Well said, the best thing Lydiot has going for her is right here, these threads. The scary thing is when you think that people are actually influenced by what the likes of her say and do. She is just a walking billboard, you see it even more now, they both advertise such random crap that they clearly care nothing about and are never likely to legitimately want or use.

I own no designer items either, I will confess though that I once walked into a LV store to look at a particular cross body bag that I thought might be nice to own and once they showed it to me and I saw that it was just plastic/canvas/not leather, I wasn't impressed. Personally I prefer to have unique items not things you see on others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Omg this makes me so sad and angry. Poor Lumi. Why on earth would you take a pedigree cat like bengal and the be like nah, I'll just let it pee outside so I don't need a disgusting cat litter in my house.. and yes I remember how they used to feed Lumi with all kind of cheap crap. It's weird because bengals are very well known of their sensitive tummies. But like always, Lydia hasn't been doing any REAL research. Lumi should make her own community guidelines and leave those horrible people behind her lol.
Ditto :cry: the moment she started letting those cats roam free outside in the middle of nowhere, especially at night, I knew something bad would happen; why would you not take more precaution to safeguard your pets! You can get all sorts of wonderful cat proving for your garden these days, which allows your cats to venture outdoors safely, Lydia claims they made the garden 'secure' but it was probably a half arsed job as per usual and clearly wasn't working. Like with the cat food, it's not like she doesn't have the time & money to research it and do it properly, it just isn't a priority to her. Hehe, I would take Lumi in a heartbeat 💗

Reactions: 13
I've had four Maine Coons over the years (not all at the same time) and they were always in at night. They always had covered litter trays.
There were only ever two incidents of urinating outside of the litter tray in all that time, due to illness. It is not normal cat behaviour.😬
Lidl is somebody who is too self absorbed to be sensitive to her animal's needs.
Exactly! She also mentioned not long along, that Lumi used to urinate on the couch in their old house a lot as she didn't like using the litter tray, so she had to wrap the couch cushions in plastic. Again cats just don't urinate on furniture for the fun of it, there was obviously something upsetting Lumi with the litter tray situation - maybe it was the type of litter, where the tray was positioned, maybe they weren't cleaning it regularly (wouldn't surprise me!), what ever it was you'd get to the bottom of it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In Arabic it is all about pronunciation - Farah could either mean joy / happiness OR rat (!!!) - all dependent on pronunciation. I won't even start on the pronunciation of Amal or Soraya.
So you know if Amelia speaks Farsi? I never heard her talk in that language. Maybe the Farsi pronunciation is different, since it's an Indo-Aryan language and not Semitic.

Reactions: 1

You aren’t the only one, dont worry!
I don’t own designer items either and i don’t feel like im missing out on anything. 😊😘

Reactions: 12
@AmaliaLana please would you confirm the name of your horse? All I have is Chonker - is this correct?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... his name is Klaudio. Was not my idea, the breeder named him that. I heard his name before I got to see him and I imagined a black stallion, I mean I knew that he was a Fjordhorse but still :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: he is the anti-thesis of a black stallion.
He likes to eat (horses are like that) and to lay in the first spring sunbeams like he is dead (multiple people has he already shocked with this). He is smart and mostly well-behaved. He has no aggression in him. He can be a bit stubborn sometimes.
Edit: When you call him, he doesn't come, he just looks at you. We had a pasture on a slope and I called him, and he didn't come but was looking, so I sat down on a chair that was at the entrance, and he couldn't see me anymore because of the slope, so he came exactly enough steps in my direction he could look at me again. 🙄😑

IMG_0073.JPG

When you wanna eat and sleep at the same time.

IMG_0053.JPG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Designer stuff is not life it is just fun and some what of a silly hobby in my case.It doesn’t add any value to who you are. I don’t drink, don’t smoke, don‘t party, don’t eat out, don’t have manicures, pedicures, don’t go to the beauticians, don’t have facials …, so I buy bags. ( please note that I do self care at home with all the devices for hair removal …😂)

I do go the hairdresser🤣

Same! I love them - they bring me joy! I save and save and, like you, no spa weekends, fortnightly trips to the hairdresser, manis and pedi’s diy, no weekends away with the pals, etc. I have a friend who laughs at me for my taste in bags but her priority is travelling abroad to see her friends and sister at every opportunity, so the money is still spent and she goes to the hairdresser each week.I have been in Primark and seen people drop 200 quid without thinking, and I would just rather put that against something really lovely. That said, if you’re not tempted, @Gusber, I say lucky you! It’s a very expensive indulgence.

Reactions: 12
I have three mini daxies, and you do have to put the time in to train them. We can take them off the lead, when it’s safe to, they come back when we call them, never had any chewing of furniture etc..
My major concern with these idiots (influencers), what’s going to happen when the oversea trips start again, the poor dogs are going to be passed around quicker than a pass the parcel at a child’s birthday party!!
Daxies are extremely needy, all they want in life is to be sat on you’re lap, or to be near you, and in the real word that’s not possible.
Sorry to mention sticky Vicky (frow) my heart was racing, she’ssat with boe on the settee, it only takes the door bell to go and little boe wil jump off that settee, she has no ramps for the little one to get on abs off the furniture, it’s an accident waiting to happen..
miss Millen has to keep up with the Jones )so to speak) she has to have what her competitors have, she’s done it so many time, copied Claire with the panelling, then it’s the raised beds, copied Steve abs painted the living room wall black, the list is endless..
My daughters friend has recently got a daxie puppy and she has ramps everywhere for the little one, she has done loads of research on the breed and is prepared. The Michalacks have two daxies now and Hannah has them on her bed at night and always on her lap when she's on her sofa, lots of walks etc you can tell she really loves them and understands they need their humans. Frow and Lydiot are too lazy and self obsessed to take care of a dog properly, makes me feel so sad that these dogs are just accessories and props to them 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 15

I do go the hairdresser🤣

I don't have designers bags either so you aren't alone xx Most of my spare cash goes on books and bookcases!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So you know if Amelia speaks Farsi? I never heard her talk in that language. Maybe the Farsi pronunciation is different, since it's an Indo-Aryan language and not Semitic.
No she does not speak Farsi. In a Q & A with her mum, her mum said she does not speak Farsi but speaks Arabic, and quite good Arabic. And in her gran's home, I spotted an Arabic frame. And most of the names she has chosen are Arabic-based and not Farsi.

Reactions: 4
No she does not speak Farsi. In a Q & A with her mum, her mum said she does not speak Farsi but speaks Arabic, and quite good Arabic. And in her gran's home, I spotted an Arabic frame. And most of the names she has chosen are Arabic-based and not Farsi.
Strange, when her family is from Iran. Usually Persians are proud of their heritage and try to keep their language. I only know the name Soraya in Persian context.

Reactions: 3
Ditto :cry: the moment she started letting those cats roam free outside in the middle of nowhere, especially at night, I knew something bad would happen; why would you not take more precaution to safeguard your pets! You can get all sorts of wonderful cat proving for your garden these days, which allows your cats to venture outdoors safely, Lydia claims they made the garden 'secure' but it was probably a half arsed job as per usual and clearly wasn't working. Like with the cat food, it's not like she doesn't have the time & money to research it and do it properly, it just isn't a priority to her. Hehe, I would take Lumi in a heartbeat 💗
She also said soon after she moved to that house with the two cats that she had had the garden cat-proofed so they couldn't escape the garden. I never saw any signs of cat-proofing that had happened. A friend has had this done to her garden and it has a run of a wire topping added to the fencing. Granted it doesn't look great but it keeps her two pedigree cats safe and secure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... his name is Klaudio. Was not my idea, the breeder named him that. I heard his name before I got to see him and I imagined a black stallion, I mean I knew that he was a Fjordhorse but still :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: he is the anti-thesis of a black stallion.
He likes to eat (horses are like that) and to lay in the first spring sunbeams like he is dead (multiple people has he already shocked with this). He is smart and mostly well-behaved. He has no aggression in him. He can be a bit stubborn sometimes.
Edit: When you call him, he doesn't come, he just looks at you. We had a pasture on a slope and I called him, and he didn't come but was looking, so I sat down on a chair that was at the entrance, and he couldn't see me anymore because of the slope, so he came exactly enough steps in my direction he could look at me again. 🙄😑

View attachment 337783
When you wanna eat and sleep at the same time.

View attachment 337787
Horses are the best! Mine used to lay down flat all the time and snore! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.