Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about the first day of her vlogmas makes me sad 🤔 I can’t explain why, but I feel like I just watched two sad people with no real affection to each other, act like they love how they celebrate Christmas and had a good time putting up a strange amount of trees... while in reality there was no real happiness at all shown in this video

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Something about the first day of her vlogmas makes me sad 🤔 I can’t explain why, but I feel like I just watched two sad people with no real affection to each other, act like they love how they celebrate Christmas and had a good time putting up a strange amount of trees... while in reality there was no real happiness at all shown in this video

I think we are just used to the way they are and don't always notice that, but it's absolutely true.

It's all about what deliveries have arrived for her and what she's got and what she's about, it's never They or Them.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I don’t think that they actually know what family traditions are, they both come from broken families and Christmas time was probably all just compensation and throwing money all over the place just to show who was the best parent. That is why there is no love, it all about the money. That whole vlog with Tiffany, louboutin, hampers, luxury hot chocolate… was enough to put anyone of and disgust those who are going through hard times. Christmas isn’t just grabbing, taking, stuffing as much as you can get into your home, it more about doing that little thing for someone who needs it. I am a great « consumer » maybe compensating , but at Christmas I do that little thing for someone .

Remember no fuss was made about reaching 900k, well on the charity page it states, Event :reaching 900K on 17 November !!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Please one of you Tattlers stop me before I explode.....

Run down in 3..2..1..

1: Who the F does a tree in heels ... I loved doing my very stylish and (No millen you cant buy it as I had it bespoke made out of wrought Iron) Tree in my Pygiamas .... The whole Xmas vibe is to be relaxed and intouch with humanity .... a thing you have not yet grasped that certain special moments in life need to be appreciated and not "instagram worthy".
2: That smile is haunting ...even moreso in slo-mo ...I will be sending you the bill for the Priory!
3: Not even 1.5 minutes in and we have an AD .. FFS
4: The LV trunk isnt moving and we all know why ... because its more Boogie to include a XMAS tree with a LV trunk in the same pic ... lets not lie not you silly moo moo ...(Vomit emojie)
5: It's not a dwarf wall .. it's a bleeping low wall you complete "eff up" of a human being... I know it sounds cute for us imbeciles but unfortunately we have more brain cells than you would credit us with!
6: You did say something very true ...you and Ali are hot on "traditions" yes begging all year is a massive tradition ... Xmas not so much or being nice .. or being anything really that doesn't have a dollar sign attached to it!
7: Ali likes to leave you to do the trees as he can't be arsed with you whinging about it not being asthetically pleasing for the gram ... Cawwie is as addicted to wine as you so really its a win win for you my Ladyship!
8: You are lacking content so you have to include Cawwies trees too in order to fill up airtime. Just saying it as it is with my chest babes! mwahhh
9: You changed the name of the Animal site as you "lost" one and so its not fitting anymore ... so just like the discarded boxes from DHL and amazon .. Lynx goes in the pile .. all but forgotten ....Couldn't you just put Lumi, Lynx and (name of new dog on the instapage? ...Too difficult ? or not pleasing enough...hmmmm?
10: "That fake laugh needs to go" ...you are not happy to be a new Mummy .. you are happy you can buy loads of expensive tit and show it off and use the dog as the reason for it ...you are as "see through" as Donald trump as just as frightening!
11: You have a shoot with KM ... Boohoo whatever ...I would make sure I have protective cream or underwear on because that tit is radioactive!
12: You are right ... you have shown us nothing and nor will you show us anything moving forward. I am not impressed with a re-re done study / nor an Alitex Greenhouse that won't be used/ nor a Porch that didn't need doing in the first place .. so really we are at square 1 again ...Enlighten me please!
13: Open boxes again ... wreaths .. flowers..you really have bored the tit out of me .....even the delivery guy is probably bored of you!
14: "I let my LUXURY Jo Malone candles burn out" and OHHHHHH .... you saviour you re-used them for a cheap tit candle to go in your number 5 blooms arrangements ...You need a prize babes!
15: " Mulled wine is our tradition" .. I don't think you know what a tradition is love! You have never done a Vlogmas with Mulled Wine .. LIAR!
16: ......AND WE MOVE TO ANOTHER ORGASM OVER A BOX ... JESUS CAN YOU JUST STOP! ......No 5 blooms ...another load of dead flowers for your Gram....cheers I can't breathe ...
17: "It feels like the evening coz it's miserable.. not that I am miserable"...hmmm Yes .. yes you are darling!
18: (Tiffany bags in the kitchen) : Scene: Lydia saying that she is different to other Vloggers as she doesn't hide her emotion ....Yes you don't because you love anything Luxe that is gifted and begged for. You have a hole where your heart should be darling ...you are nothing to aspire to, and I for one would be wholly heartbroken if I was one of your parents to see you like this in public .. My father would have given me a Royal slap around the face and would tell me to "Wake up"!. And you sincerely don't love Tiffany as you can't afford it without begging and you certainly did them no favours adding "Cheapy" rings to theirs. And ofcourse you won't show us what you got as its more content for Vlogmas ... silly me thinking you were genuine!
19: Hot chocolate freebie coming in 3...2..1 But obvs they sent Lydia 2 bags of her fave ...(Cawwie wasn't emailing them constantly for this was she as otherwise how would they know which one you like????????????)
20: Give up trying to speak Italian .. you grate on me eveytime you do it!
21: You make your own pesto but its SHITE!
22: Can I let you in on a secret (No you don't have to pay me lovely Lyds)...the crap in that hamper is mass produced Shite from Italy .. we send it to knobs like you in the hope that you think it's all Lux etc but really it's the crap we don't buy or use ... so your poor English Idea of having Luxury Italian goods in your pantry is laughable!
23: Their storage solutions only have 1 lid as you need to "buy" the others .. a notion very alien to you 2 I know! (it is NOT stackable love .. that's why it wobbles you twit!)
24: You taking the piss out of someones Indian accent is not funny at all... you can't speak Italian or even English if I am correct ...so people in galss houses shouldn't throw stones you utter racist prick!
25: "Dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh... over fields we go bitching all the way" APT FOR YOUR WIFE ...
26: Nobody needs 4 x Christmas trees .. the height of Kitsch ... the hight of entitlement is immense with you two isn't it!
27: "Waaaay .. Christmas in a room we never use" Oh you are just inviting me to want to slap you arn't you!

You wasted 20 mins of my life for that SHITE! Really?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Correct me if Im wrong but didnt she say in one vlog her Grandma had alzheimers?
Yes, I believe you are correct. It was when her Grandmother was in the hospital and she was phoning up family members all hours as she was confused due to having dementia/Alzheimers and they couldn't visit her. lydia was asking if someone could visit her Grandmother and gave out the name of the hospital and the ward.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Yes, I believe you are correct. It was when her Grandmother was in the hospital and she was phoning up family members all hours as she was confused due to having dementia/Alzheimers and they couldn't visit her. lydia was asking if someone could visit her Grandmother and gave out the name of the hospital and the ward.
I remember that now I just thought she misspoke and said nonna instead of nonno but you are right. My apologies.

Reactions: 8
I can't stand this "age of influencers"... why do we need a tree in each room? For a household with no children?

• Sick
Reactions: 42
I can't stand this "age of influencers"... why do we need a tree in each room? For a household with no children?
Tell me about it 🤦‍♀️ we had the main tree and then we had a kids tree which was decorated with disney characters etc. Now everyone has a tree in every corner of every room in the house :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please one of you Tattlers stop me before I explode.....

3: Not even 1.5 minutes in and we have an AD .. FFS
On a side note: use Adblocker.
I never, ever, watch these beggars on youtube app, it's always on browser (google chrome) and with the added extension (Adblockplus)
No way they will get ad-sense money from me after all the free cash they get elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh and on a side note .. "Frowmas" .. Just duck off Victoria .. you are getting as bad if not worse than Lydia .....you GRATE ON EVERY NERVE IN MY BODY!"
A dog needs to walk on his own 4 legs ,,, not in a bleeping luxury bag with a Bulgari bag attached .. you bleeping idiot!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I remember that now I just thought she misspoke and said nonna instead of nonno but you are right. My apologies.
No need to apologise it is a hard job trying to keep up with all her lies everything she says!

Oh and on a side note .. "Frowmas" .. Just duck off Victoria .. you are getting as bad if not worse than Lydia .....you GRATE ON EVERY NERVE IN MY BODY!"
I'm with you on this, I am unable to watch Lydia or Frow otherwise I might end up punching my TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is getting worse. I have been wearing Tiffany since I was a little girl 😡😡😡😡. Was this when you were homeless Lydia? Living with your mam with bearly any clothes? I couldn't give a tit what is in that bag. With your patronising I'm not telling you now voice. All she does is brag and boast. With her put on voice. Everything is as fake. Also who the hell looks for inspiration for her about decorating a bleeping tree????? What a horrible horrible human

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Can I also add, two pretentious twats trying to look like they know what they are doing with wine 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lidl wearing Tiffany is the equivalent of you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.🐷🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow .. its so silent on INTFRW's thread .. just added a little bit of "my witch" there and there was tumbleweed .... jeeez wow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow .. its so silent on INTFRW's thread .. just added a little bit of "my witch" there and there was tumbleweed .... jeeez wow
I didn’t dare, felt I wouldn’t have been appreciated. I ventured onto chase amie’s thread , left a comment and could feel the cold air.
I enjoy josie’s thread!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.