Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously... can she not just enjoy the dog that comes to her house EVERY DAY and she can enjoy and have no responsibility? She's in the perfect scenario right now!
Exactly. Aldi please please please don't let her !

I can already well imagine Lydiot go "Oh Cawee, since you're already taking Bolly out why don't you take silly sausage with you, I am so busy right now".

There is "sage" in "sausage". The sausage dog will be called Sage.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Awwwww, pic please ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (if nobody minds ... )
Here is the old boy, nearly15!

Exactly. Aldi please please please don't let her !

I can already well imagine Lydiot go "Oh Cawee, since you're already taking Bolly out why don't you take silly sausage with you, I am so busy right now".

There is "sage" in "sausage". The sausage dog will be called Sage.
Sage the silly sausage!

That all got muddled up.
My dog isn’t called sage!
He has the same name as Charlie Brown’s dog!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
What!? Haha I looked it up. Potager means vegetable garden. Is she this obsessed with the dumb kitchen garden “current phase” she would name a house after vegetables.... that she doesn’t eat?

Also I’m in the US and I don’t understand why anyone would name their new build average family home with a name?! Is this typical in England? I know historic estates are named... but also little new houses?

View attachment 317662
It tends to be rural/semi rural properties.
She's making the house fit its name! 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If you want a laugh, Josie's video last night when she is hanging her garlands, she sneezes and makes this noise that sounds like the dukes of hazzards horn. I can't stop laughing/watching it 🤣
I asked her if she was having an orgasm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's gone up to 941,000 again, pretty much all look like the same bots as before, but we don't know if she or Instagram are deleting them or not.

I took a look at who she is following and she's following a few dachshund accounts and now a dog clothing account especially for dachshunds. It's a given isn't it, she's getting one. Pretty sad because I really don't think she can look after animals properly, and she's getting a dog for all the wrong reasons.

• Angry
  • Sick
Here is the old boy, nearly15!

Sage the silly sausage!

That all got muddled up.
My dog isn’t called sage!
He has the same name as Charlie Brown’s dog!
Aww thank you for the pic, such a sweet face ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually can’t wait to see how she copes with a baby. Sleepless nights, teething, nappies, food mushed up everywhere, sticky fingers prints, big plastic toys cluttering the house, temper tantrum’s, endless hours of crying, gifted plastic playground in the grounds, wiping boogies on her sofa, drawing on the walls & not having a minute to herself. Will be a cute baby though.
Honestly I don't think she'll get that far past the lightning crotch and oversensitive nipples before the baby even arrives. Unfortunately I'm going through this myself at the moment (currently 37 weeks pregnant) and I cannot imagine her dealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You know, when you think about it Lydl really has the highest engagement rate when compared to most... after all not too many run through Tattle threads at lightning speed! It's a pity SocialBlade etc doesn't capture this. She'd definitely be "leading the pack!"
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks everyone for the great entertainment 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m so devastated she is going to get a dog.
You have to be selfless with a dog they rely on you for everything and they can be annoying!

you have to be selfless taking them for walks, training them correctly, feeding them the right food. And then random health problems occur at the worst time but you just have to put the dogs welfare first and pay the £150 to the vet to check their eye and give them drops- it is what it is. I can’t see liedya doing that. I think she will leave the poor thing to suffer, not have insurance, not give it the correct food, not walk it regularly and not keep a routine.

guess we all just have to wait and see, I just feel sad for the poor mite that she buys.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I too have read this fabulous book which is both heart breaking and uplifting . Yes the couple lost absolutely everything and what did moron Millen cry at....the bloody sheep dying. Her heart us absolutely made of stone.
Proof indeed that she didn't make it past the first few pages. I don't see her as a 'reader' but she should read more because it gives you a great education, insight and empathy. She's a selfish moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is the Tiffany website and I believe this is her ring. Lydia's is from Selfridges and they 'helped' Ali choose the ring so I'm assuming he got some type of discount as they kept tagging Tiffany in their engagement posts.
She either needs to ask Ali if she can upgrade her ring or she needs to just deal with it. Adding on all these tacky halos, especially when they have no sentimental value to them and were gifted by the company is awful.

So you're telling me she's got a 13k engagement ring, a (5/6k?) wedding band, and now £5k of 'other' decor rings on her hand??

No wonder she doesn't go out, I wouldn't with all that on my finger either.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So you're telling me she's got a 13k engagement ring, a (5/6k?) wedding band, and now £5k of 'other' decor rings on her hand??

No wonder she doesn't go out, I wouldn't with all that on my finger either.
I don’t think her wedding band cost that much, you can hardly see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how hard Lydia has pulled the emergency brake on her fake followers shopping spree? She must be furious she got caught in such an embarrassing way.

How will she now reach her one million followers before Christmas, something she was SO sure of in one of her vlogs???? Is carrie-the-enabler working day and night on a fake damage control story to tell her partnerships now that they all know what a fraud she is?

Don’t be shocked if she pulls some sob story and sympathy fishing in the upcoming days to divert attention away from this, nonna get ready to be used!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Can't wait to see a little puppy chewing on everything, and I hope the puppy cries its life out in the night since she's such a responsible selfless pet mom! She's both a drama queen and a lying witch. Lumi was near to death only a few weeks ago, Lumi did not cope well with having another cat in the house, and bullies the neighbours' cat, but she brings Winston anyway (love how Ali says LYDIA needs to fill this hole in the heart, so Ali clearly did not desperately want to adopt another cat). And now, she wants to get a dog. Also, personally, I would only adopt a rescue dog but I totally get people wanting a particular breed, so I have no problem with caring families adopting from a conscious breeder. HOWEVER, SHE-BUYS-A-DOG-LIKE-SHE-BUYS-A-HANDBAG !! Where are the Dachsund vouchers ?? Will she be sponsored by Dachsund magazine to get that dog?
she got rid of the cat bc the cat started to pee everywhere and se had no patience to change that, cannot wait for the dog vlog ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve watched Lydia’s and Ali’s latest vlogs, for comparison. They were filming in the same day and Lydia has two different personalities! On Ali’s vlog she was grumpy, moody and lazy, mostly attached to her phone in the corner of the room. In her vlog she’s enthusiastic, happy and pro-active! She must be bi-polar! Two different people in the same body!
It’s also the way they interact with each other. There’s no affection or chemistry, they act like business partners or flat mates, what sort of marriage is this? You Tube marriage 🙄
What a miserable life filled with meaningless expensive tit.
I personally think the true Lydia is the version we see on Ali's vlogs and she knows she has to come across as nice on her vlogs so it's just all an act. I actually think she probably sees Ali's vlogs as being irrelevant which is why she doesn't care how she comes across.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.