Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes exactly, it's a village so I imagine there aren't many new builds there.
Oh, how I wish that were true. We are in a small village, but in a popular area so there is massive pressure to build on every available square metre of land.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She will not cope with a dog. My 6 month puppy is such hard work. She would not put up with the persistent pooping and weeing on the carpets, refusing to eat his meal, the constant chewing of furniture, chewing of clothes etc. Having to be constantly on the ball and watching him throughout the entire day. She would not be able to put her phone/ camera down long enough to take her dog for two long walks and at least an hour or two of play a day!
She would not take her dog religiously to monthly groom appointments and taking him to the vets every other month as his stomach is dodge from what he has picked up in the garden. She would not keep replacing the fence as he insists on chewing it and knocking the panelling down.
My puppy is my prince and he is honestly a best friend for life. Since having him I would happily give up my bags and my London flat for him. :)
My pup deserves the best and I am more than happy to give him the best insurance, provide him the best raw food, dog toys etc.
And when they get old, and suddenly start swelling like a Balloon and you have to drive full speed to the other side of the city with a dying dog…, spend sleepless nights, crying your eyes out… yes I am one of them too. Dogs expenses will always go first, no cutting corners there. So will doggy time. There is no being sick and saying I can’t be bothered.

The Peasants Bunga! 😉
The cottage cheese bunga’s you!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

I know this has been discussed before but just read this piece about Narcissistic Personalities on the Meghan & Harry site and Lidl seemed to meet all the criteria.🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I know this has been discussed before but just read this piece about Narcissistic Personalities on the Meghan & Harry site and Lidl seemed to meet all the criteria.🤢
Oh dear, definitely ! And all of them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If it’s been said before....sorry.
Just think that it is extremely weird that Lidl is happy to wear a freebie ring next to all the other rings which SHOULD have some sentimental connotations. Unsure about the first Chupi ring, if that was genuinely purchased by Ali or again another begging freebie. However I am assuming that the Ali did manage to dig into his own pockets to buy the engagement and wedding rings. Just shows how little empathy, in fact there are insufficient words, as to why you would fill your wedding ring finger up with freebies. To me it totally dilutes the meaning of the rings from Ali and she has reached the lowest level ever, which is saying something 🤮🤢
Ali......F&£@ing, bloody grow a pair.
The first ring she bought with Carrie in Ireland, it was in one of her vlogs but I can't remember which one. Ali wasn't there and he hadn't even seen it, she just called him to tell him about it. If I remember correctly they gave her a small discount for the ring and then a few weeks/months later they sent her a press discount card so she could continue to purchase from them with a discount.
Personally I find this whole engagement ring/new ring saga an accurate representation of their marriage. No communication, no commitment and all for show.
My parents have been married for 30 years, this year and every few years my Mum has had a new ring added to her ring collection, which she swaps in and out alongside her wedding band (her actual engagement ring was stolen) or she gets a new piece of jewellery. These have all been gifts from my dad but for every single piece, they went to the store together to look at and decide on together. Ultimately it was always my Mum's choice of jewellery but my Dad was always there and I think that is how it is supposed to be. Especially since these pieces of jewellery are meant to represent marriage/life together.

Oh, how I wish that were true. We are in a small village, but in a popular area so there is massive pressure to build on every available square metre of land.
I'm assuming the new builds have numbers not names.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The first ring she bought with Carrie in Ireland, it was in one of her vlogs but I can't remember which one. Ali wasn't there and he hadn't even seen it, she just called him to tell him about it. If I remember correctly they gave her a small discount for the ring and then a few weeks/months later they sent her a press discount card so she could continue to purchase from them with a discount.
Personally I find this whole engagement ring/new ring saga an accurate representation of their marriage. No communication, no commitment and all for show.
My parents have been married for 30 years, this year and every few years my Mum has had a new ring added to her ring collection, which she swaps in and out alongside her wedding band (her actual engagement ring was stolen) or she gets a new piece of jewellery. These have all been gifts from my dad but for every single piece, they went to the store together to look at and decide on together. Ultimately it was always my Mum's choice of jewellery but my Dad was always there and I think that is how it is supposed to be. Especially since these pieces of jewellery are meant to represent marriage/life together.
100% agree. I am lucky enough to have some stunning pieces of jewellery. Some are from family inheritance, but the majority are from purchases made with my husband in a similar vein to what you describe with your mum and dad.
Each piece has a significant meaning for us both, as they were purchased to mark significant events in our lives and they are extremely precious. What she is doing is as you say all for show and 100% represents how fake their whole marriage is.
Don’t care how big her house, bank balance or car is....when she looks down at that ring, it’s a freebie😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t care how big her house, bank balance or car is....when she looks down at that ring, it’s a freebie😂😂
This is it! When she looks down at her hand she see's one ring she bought on behalf of her husband and the other was gifted by strangers. It really gives you all the warm and fuzzies inside doesn't it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Yes all of them!! Lydia do you have any awareness that you’re a narc???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder what Lydia would do if she had the frantic life Georgie Coleridge Cole had? Surprisingly, GCC never shows us vlogs of her hyper-lapsing her washing, clearing her cupboards out or buying orange slices and rusty stars...Lydia exhausts herself doing the tiny amount she does do...there is no fresh injection of interesting people, interesting concepts or ideas. Now she has become a purveyor of wine...The icebergs are gathering and the ship isn’t seaworthy.
Oh my goodness @Oops, I could not love you more for this post. GCC and her house tour - stuff of dreams - and a more humble and accomplished woman you literally could not find ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
actually as an adult survivor of child abuse I don't want to see this. She has so many characteristics that point to pathology that I really don't think she could be a healthy parent unless she does some work. She does a lot of things my NPD mother does and I had to stop watching her channel because she has been spiraling lately especially with all the vicious attacks on subscribers and manipulation going on in her videos. She gaslights her audience and has even been nasty with her most faithful subscribers lately. She can't maintain long term relationships unless people are diminutive with her. She even jokes about it. Imagine what that will do to a developing child.
I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you are doing ok now ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just saw her post about the chocolate block wine being in the top 1% 😂😂😂 you can buy it in Waitrose for around £20 🤦‍♀️ I’ve tried it and it is very nice but I’m not sure where she is getting the, it’s in the top 1% information from as even the website doesn’t say that.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you want a laugh, Josie's video last night when she is hanging her garlands, she sneezes and makes this noise that sounds like the dukes of hazzards horn. I can't stop laughing/watching it 🤣
What kind of sneeze was that??!!!! Is she some sort of android or cyborg???

Also I am so offended that all these ultra-snobby SM influencers only get "purebred" dogs. I have rescued dogs all my life. I didn't even realize that so many of them are seemingly so "above" a mixed breed. What a bunch of miserable soulless ghouls to not feature the joy of a rescued dog to their formidable audiences? If anyone knows of any SM influencers that feature their rescued dogs, please share links with me?

*To be fully transparent, I have both rescued mixed breeds and a pure bred dog right now. I am obviously not admonishing adopting a dog from a professional, ethical breeder. But if I had even just 1000 people watching me on YT or Insta, I would definitely promote the importance of giving any dog a forever home. Mixed breed or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder how hard Lydia has pulled the emergency brake on her fake followers shopping spree? She must be furious she got caught in such an embarrassing way.

How will she now reach her one million followers before Christmas, something she was SO sure of in one of her vlogs???? Is carrie-the-enabler working day and night on a fake damage control story to tell her partnerships now that they all know what a fraud she is?

Don’t be shocked if she pulls some sob story and sympathy fishing in the upcoming days to divert attention away from this, nonna get ready to be used!
If this is the case then be prepared lydia you will be inundated with comments.
Hope she's ready to turn off youtube comments

He’s not showing off he’s clean shaven he’s showing off to the women followers. Let’s be honest does your man pose topless on Instagram on stories like that ... mine wouldn’t 😂❤. I’m surprised she didn’t make him take it down, she probably thinks he’s all mine... that was an attention post not directed for Lydia and we all know it.

Clean shaven but wearing a mask... .that topless photo was for attention ... I think he might be reading these threads...🤞cue lydia doing a romantic post soon 😂. You can’t fake your feelings, if a man looks for attention elsewhere like that then the relationship has issues.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He’s not showing off he’s clean shaven he’s showing off to the women followers. Let’s be honest does your man pose topless on Instagram on stories like that ... mine wouldn’t 😂❤. I’m surprised she didn’t make him take it down, she probably thinks he’s all mine... that was an attention post not directed for Lydia and we all know it.

Clean shaven but wearing a mask... .that topless photo was for attention ... I think he might be reading these threads...🤞cue lydia doing a romantic post soon 😂. You can’t fake your feelings, if a man looks for attention elsewhere like that then the relationship has issues.
A Brazilian perhaps? 😉

• Haha
This is the Tiffany website and I believe this is her ring. Lydia's is from Selfridges and they 'helped' Ali choose the ring so I'm assuming he got some type of discount as they kept tagging Tiffany in their engagement posts.
She either needs to ask Ali if she can upgrade her ring or she needs to just deal with it. Adding on all these tacky halos, especially when they have no sentimental value to them and were gifted by the company is awful.
If she was a true boss witch and true millionaire, she'd be able to buy herself a huge diamond ring. She wouldn't need a man to get it for her, to get it as a freebie or discount or bloody beg for it.

And she wouldn't need to piece meal and jig saw puzzle it together with a stack of several mini diamonds slapped together. Just saying...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.