Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I DO NOT understand the big deal here. Lots of people have their DM off and she purposely turned hers off as her new life.... and posted that she doesn’t want anyone’s opinion. Who thinks she can turn it on but is lying? This is a LOT of playing victim over messages on stories. She’s so exhausting.

View attachment 317800
:unsure: is she purposely redirecting her followers to the home account so she can get more followers and milk from the home account to pay for here mortgage?
i assume she is also redirecting tattlers to her home account so WE can message her... 😈 I'd give her until the end of the week before she close off DM on her home account too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Look - Dan Pearson designed these beds. I think they are stunningly beautiful. If they’re good enough for him.....it would have meant a lot less work for Ali
View attachment 317816
LOL...but it will need to be free for the Lidl Aldi Beggars and real established professionals like Dan Pearson do not provide their work for free or need amateur advertising from the Northamptonshire freeloaders. There is a reason why the Beggars' home renovation never seems to end...buy cheap buy twice...or in their case, get it for free or discounted, have to re-do it again. The closest Lidl ever got to an established professional was to buy some 2nd hand items from interior designer, Sophie Paterson. She can't even afford brand new stuff from Sophie's accessories range, let alone engage her professionally for her work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Quoting myself but Josie has just put on her stories that today's work consists of googling whether or not dogs can be autistic. Now not only is that in my opinion highly offensive but it also just shows how bleeping stupid she is for not realising her dogs 'issues' are 1. are a part of a dachshunds behaviour/character and 2. that is what happens when you have a double dapple.
This is why it is so important to do all your research before getting a puppy and not getting one because you think he is cute and special.
So, she really thinks she can determine if her dog is autistic? I went through autism diagnostics for (human) adults. And I got a negative diagnoses despise that I show a lot of traits. But the doctor said I am lacking the developmental disorder "needed" for being an autistic person. She would better go and diagnose herself. Because she shows narc traits and antisocial traits (not saying she has the personality disorder, but she has the traits). Focus on yourself Josie. It's a happy dog, leave him alone.

I DO NOT understand the big deal here. Lots of people have their DM off and she purposely turned hers off as her new life.... and posted that she doesn’t want anyone’s opinion. Who thinks she can turn it on but is lying? This is a LOT of playing victim over messages on stories. She’s so exhausting.

View attachment 317800
Yeah, and when you over there you can subscribe as well... very clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On the fifth day of flogmust my true love sent to me...FIVEEEE [unnecessary] CHRISTMAS TREEEEEEEEEEEEEES

.... 4 breakable-mugs for free
... 3 diamond encrusted tiaras.
... 2 slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees.
and a sausage dog that sits on my knee
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me.....six bougie (gifted) handbags
5 christmas trees
4 breakable mugs for free
3 diamond encrusted tiaras
2 slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees
and a sausage dog to sit on my knee

• Haha
Bolly was confined to the basement because he wasn't toilet trained. She will never be able to cope toilet training a mini dachshund. I had to keep putting mine outside very 45 minutes because they can't hold their bladders, even during the night.
Apparently they are one of the hardest breeds to toilet train, just get a rescue Lydiot.

Reactions: 13
Ok, so, I've just let youtube in the background while tidying up, and then Lydiot's 1-month-old Brighton vlog comes up. I had never watched this one. Has somebody already commented about the fact that in this vlog she says "I'm wearing my skirt, which is from my Edit (...) I don't think these are actually pockets? No, they're just for show". So professional again! You don't even know what you're selling, probably didn't even pick those clothes yourself.

And Cawee says something that left me confused in this vlog, don't understand what she meant : "you know you're somewhere quite, uh, middle class when they're like 'What's his name?' -'Bollinger' -'Oh, lovely'(tender face)".

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Poor Lidl I think instagram started deleting bots, and she would buy 5-6k and then when they would load up, she would loose even more as they are all fake(we saw all those profiles). So now she needs to lose them and she cant let that happen and is buying manically. So she probably is buying 10k daily but as instagram is deleting she is loosing first then topping up etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently they are one of the hardest breeds to toilet train, just get a rescue Lydiot.
They really are 😂 I was able to get one toilet trained in a few weeks but it took some serious dedication and the other one it took a few months and then after a few months he started acting like he had never been trained at all so I had to start all over again. I've been told he will most likely do this 2 more times as well as some regress about 4 times until they finally get it. I have spoken to many dachshund owners who have never been able to successfully fully train their pups.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She needs to avoid blue, isabella, lilac, white or partly white and anything advertised as rare or dilute :rolleyes: and especially double dapple. I still to this day can't figure out how or why Josie got Dickens. I remembered she said that he was born via accident because the families girl was in heat and the other dog got to her he was unplanned and a surprise at birth. He was a 1 pup litter and he didn't have any signs of being deaf or blind but these things can develop as he gets older. It didn't seem like the home of a breeder and breeders normally know how to handle having a female in heat whilst having male dogs in the same home. She most likely found him via pets 4 homes or some website similar.
Josie put this on her stories today 😟
Screenshot_20201120_174634.jpg
Screenshot_20201120_174646.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ok, so, I've just let youtube in the background while tidying up, and then Lydiot's 1-month-old Brighton vlog comes up. I had never watched this one. Has somebody already commented about the fact that in this vlog she says "I'm wearing my skirt, which is from my Edit (...) I don't think these are actually pockets? No, they're just for show". So professional again! You don't even know what you're selling, probably didn't even pick those clothes yourself.

And Cawee says something that left me confused in this vlog, don't understand what she meant : "you know you're somewhere quite, uh, middle class when they're like 'What's his name?' -'Bollinger' -'Oh, lovely'(tender face)".
Yes it was one of the dumbest things Carrie has ever said. People know the champagne Bollinger from James Bond not because they are middle class. Carrie should have called the dog Lambrini if she wanted a name that represented her level of class.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Her new wedding rings stack is way too much! All I see is many small rings together. She’d better off with just one larger ring. Unleee that new one is sponsored or discounted to her?
I realise rings are a highly personal choice, different budgets, and to each their own... but bleh I think that stack looks like a complete cluster. If she wants a flash and firey situation on her left finger the answer is a 4-carat brilliant-cut solitaire.

If I were her I would ditch the crown rings and get a different pave eternity band with less metal (current one a quite heavy), She could also change the band on her engagement ring to pave diamonds if she really wants that sparkle.

Working with what she's got a best case scenario is a set like this: http://weddbook.com/media/2426910/p...-wedding-set-wedding-band-and-ring-by-zhedora

Her engagement is "small" (looks like .75-1 carat?) relative to what you expect from her, but it is Tiffany, we know it's an amazing cut and setting.

It's hard to know the colour and clarity without seeing it, but let's assume they're nice as well.

I think the above would be clean, crisp, classic and enhance rather than the current drowning situation while providing a bit more sparkle and shine..

Reactions: 24

View attachment 317800

I do wonder if Instagram have restricted her account like some of you mentioned, if it's even happened! Anyway I though Instgram wasn't that important to her?🤣

Remember she tried to get Instagram to combine her accounts? That didn't work out either

• Haha
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me.....six bougie (gifted) handbags
5 christmas trees
4 breakable mugs for free
3 diamond encrusted tiaras
2 slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees
and a sausage dog to sit on my knee
Nono, on the sixth day of flogmust, my true love sent to me 6 coffin beds…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
:unsure: is she purposely redirecting her followers to the home account so she can get more followers and milk from the home account to pay for here mortgage?
i assume she is also redirecting tattlers to her home account so WE can message her... 😈 I'd give her until the end of the week before she close off DM on her home account too :ROFLMAO:
why the duck is she going on about getting messages but closed off DMs? WTF IS SHE ALL ABOUT

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Guess we would then have to keep an eye on the home account subscriber numbers as well. Because if there is an increase in the number, I will start reporting her home account as well. As scam or fraud. It's the weekend. I have time Lydia Elise Moron.
I. HAVE. TIME.
Bwahahahaha

And with her shenanigans, I'm petty AF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I realise rings are a highly personal choice, different budgets, and to each their own... but bleh I think that stack looks like a complete cluster. If she wants a flash and firey situation on her left finger the answer is a 4-carat brilliant-cut solitaire.

If I were her I would ditch the crown rings and get a different pave eternity band with less metal (current one a quite heavy), She could also change the band on her engagement ring to pave diamonds if she really wants that sparkle.

Working with what she's got a best case scenario is a set like this: http://weddbook.com/media/2426910/p...-wedding-set-wedding-band-and-ring-by-zhedora

Her engagement is "small" (looks like .75-1 carat?) relative to what you expect from her, but it is Tiffany, we know it's an amazing cut and setting.

It's hard to know the colour and clarity without seeing it, but let's assume they're nice as well.

I think the above would be clean, crisp, classic and enhance rather than the current drowning situation while providing a bit more sparkle and shine..
This is the Tiffany website and I believe this is her ring. Lydia's is from Selfridges and they 'helped' Ali choose the ring so I'm assuming he got some type of discount as they kept tagging Tiffany in their engagement posts.
She either needs to ask Ali if she can upgrade her ring or she needs to just deal with it. Adding on all these tacky halos, especially when they have no sentimental value to them and were gifted by the company is awful.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
My little /old dachshund boy arrived with us 2 months and 1 week old, never did a wee or poops inside. A very well trained doggy! He has just had a session with the osteopath, little sausage!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually think she’ll be pregnant by the end of the year, purely because she’s worried her career is on the decline and because brands no longer seem interested in her. (Jo Malone did a wreath making yesterday with quite a few influencers, not Lidl). She doesn’t want a baby but she values her bit of ‘celebrity’ so much she’ll suck it up and do it for content and to reignite her ‘career’. She’s been making more references in the last month to ‘planning a family’ and her ‘future child sitting by the fire’ and ‘bathing my future daughter’ - she never used to do this, so watch this space.... So desperate
You hit the nail on the head. She’ll do anything for exposure, but only in a half assed effort. She’s really sick in the head to even conceive a baby around the time that she is on Accutane which causes many birth defects including heart abnormality, cleft chin and even fetal death. Once she finds out that the baby isn’t developing normally, due to her own doing, she will elective abort and put up another “we are heartbroken” video. Then constantly inform viewers that she and Ali cannot have children due to history of defects but never consider/or admit it may be the Accutane.
Of course she can also make up this scenario without the actual conceiving since we get the impression that Ali doesn’t fancy women. I don’t blame him, I too would question my sexuality after experiencing Lydia.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Seriously... can she not just enjoy the dog that comes to her house EVERY DAY and she can enjoy and have no responsibility? She's in the perfect scenario right now!

Reactions: 23
My little /old dachshund boy arrived with us 2 months and 1 week old, never did a wee or poops inside. A very well trained doggy! He has just had a session with the osteopath, little sausage!
Awwwww, pic please ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (if nobody minds ... )

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.