Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so, I've just let youtube in the background while tidying up, and then Lydiot's 1-month-old Brighton vlog comes up. I had never watched this one. Has somebody already commented about the fact that in this vlog she says "I'm wearing my skirt, which is from my Edit (...) I don't think these are actually pockets? No, they're just for show". So professional again! You don't even know what you're selling, probably didn't even pick those clothes yourself.

And Cawee says something that left me confused in this vlog, don't understand what she meant : "you know you're somewhere quite, uh, middle class when they're like 'What's his name?' -'Bollinger' -'Oh, lovely'(tender face)".

They are both sympathetic with a silent "sym"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Honestly I don't think she'll get that far past the lightning crotch and oversensitive nipples before the baby even arrives. Unfortunately I'm going through this myself at the moment (currently 37 weeks pregnant) and I cannot imagine her dealing.
ahh full term!! How exciting! Good luck for your Labour, all the best 🙏🏽❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's gone up to 941,000 again, pretty much all look like the same bots as before, but we don't know if she or Instagram are deleting them or not.

I took a look at who she is following and she's following a few dachshund accounts and now a dog clothing account especially for dachshunds. It's a given isn't it, she's getting one. Pretty sad because I really don't think she can look after animals properly, and she's getting a dog for all the wrong reasons.
Says 937,000 just now when I checked.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder what Lydia would do if she had the frantic life Georgie Coleridge Cole had? Surprisingly, GCC never shows us vlogs of her hyper-lapsing her washing, clearing her cupboards out or buying orange slices and rusty stars...Lydia exhausts herself doing the tiny amount she does do...there is no fresh injection of interesting people, interesting concepts or ideas. Now she has become a purveyor of wine...The icebergs are gathering and the ship isn’t seaworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm in the UK and I only know of houses having names when they are really old or being named when someone has built their own home.
Every house in my village has a name. It's a 'countryside' thing!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me.....six bougie (gifted) handbags
5 christmas trees
4 breakable mugs for free
3 diamond encrusted tiaras
2 slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees
and a sausage dog to sit on my knee
Surely the six raised beds deserve to be here! 😁🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s drinking a wine in the top 1%, shame she’s not in the top 1% of being a decent human being 🤭🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷Cheers LYDIA, hope you have a raging hangover tomorrow 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Every house in my village has a name. It's a 'countryside' thing!

Surely the six raised beds deserve to be here! 😁🤣
I added that a few pages back, but not properly!

So she’s drinking a wine in the top 1%, shame she’s not in the top 1% of being a decent human being 🤭🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷Cheers LYDIA, hope you have a raging hangover tomorrow 😏
What does that mean? She is drinking something expensive? PETRUS -CHATEAU MARGAUX-LAFITE… or château crap?

Ie the price of his car? Nope don’t think so!
She has probably decanted a bottle of cheap plonk into an empty(expensive bottle)!

Reactions: 8
I added that a few pages back, but not properly!

What does that mean? She is drinking something expensive? PETRUS -CHATEAU MARGAUX-LAFITE… or château crap?

Ie the price of his car? Nope don’t think so!
She has probably decanted a bottle of cheap plonk into an empty(expensive bottle)!
She has zero knowledge of wine and that came across in her vlog. Nothing about storing Wine, types of grapes, types of wine letting red wine breathe, decanting it, temperature reds should be served, exactly what a rose wine is, what a sparkling wine is the fact that champagne is in fact a sparkling wine only sparkling wine from the champagne region in France can be called champagne, cava is Spanish sparkling wine, Prosecco is Italian sparkling wine and we have chapel down sparkling wine in the uk... The types of wines glasses reds whites and fizz should be served in her wine glasses for red wine would make my husband cringe! I am no wine connoisseur but my husband is so i am accustomed to drinking good wine and continue to learn about it. The types of wine lidl and Aldi drink don’t warrant a wine cellar or room - their games room bar fridges would be suffice. She is devaluing that property - having the basement shower room/toilet and getting it fixed would make more sense. Unless one entertains a lot and or is wine collector what she is doing is just a waste of time money and effort. She’s a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If it’s been said before....sorry.
Just think that it is extremely weird that Lidl is happy to wear a freebie ring next to all the other rings which SHOULD have some sentimental connotations. Unsure about the first Chupi ring, if that was genuinely purchased by Ali or again another begging freebie. However I am assuming that the Ali did manage to dig into his own pockets to buy the engagement and wedding rings. Just shows how little empathy, in fact there are insufficient words, as to why you would fill your wedding ring finger up with freebies. To me it totally dilutes the meaning of the rings from Ali and she has reached the lowest level ever, which is saying something 🤮🤢
Ali......F&£@ing, bloody grow a pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is the Tiffany website and I believe this is her ring. Lydia's is from Selfridges and they 'helped' Ali choose the ring so I'm assuming he got some type of discount as they kept tagging Tiffany in their engagement posts.
She either needs to ask Ali if she can upgrade her ring or she needs to just deal with it. Adding on all these tacky halos, especially when they have no sentimental value to them and were gifted by the company is awful.
It's like her house though.....just sell the house and buy something more suitable. Be honest about things...you want a bigger ring, buy one. Don't keep changing the house and adding to the ring.

• Heart
  • Haha
She's gone up to 941,000 again, pretty much all look like the same bots as before, but we don't know if she or Instagram are deleting them or not.

I took a look at who she is following and she's following a few dachshund accounts and now a dog clothing account especially for dachshunds. It's a given isn't it, she's getting one. Pretty sad because I really don't think she can look after animals properly, and she's getting a dog for all the wrong reasons.
If I was Josie I would be so creeped out by Lydia if she got a dachsund. She will beg for an Aga next and her Josie transformation will be complete.

• Haha
You hit the nail on the head. She’ll do anything for exposure, but only in a half assed effort. She’s really sick in the head to even conceive a baby around the time that she is on Accutane which causes many birth defects including heart abnormality, cleft chin and even fetal death. Once she finds out that the baby isn’t developing normally, due to her own doing, she will elective abort and put up another “we are heartbroken” video. Then constantly inform viewers that she and Ali cannot have children due to history of defects but never consider/or admit it may be the Accutane.
Of course she can also make up this scenario without the actual conceiving since we get the impression that Ali doesn’t fancy women. I don’t blame him, I too would question my sexuality after experiencing Lydia.
Knowing the way that Lidl can only do things in a lazy, half arsed manner, it's difficult to see how she could have a child, but I expect she would employ staff to bring it up.

• Sad
Bolly was confined to the basement because he wasn't toilet trained. She will never be able to cope toilet training a mini dachshund. I had to keep putting mine outside very 45 minutes because they can't hold their bladders, even during the night.
She will not cope with a dog. My 6 month puppy is such hard work. She would not put up with the persistent pooping and weeing on the carpets, refusing to eat his meal, the constant chewing of furniture, chewing of clothes etc. Having to be constantly on the ball and watching him throughout the entire day. She would not be able to put her phone/ camera down long enough to take her dog for two long walks and at least an hour or two of play a day!
She would not take her dog religiously to monthly groom appointments and taking him to the vets every other month as his stomach is dodge from what he has picked up in the garden. She would not keep replacing the fence as he insists on chewing it and knocking the panelling down.
My puppy is my prince and he is honestly a best friend for life. Since having him I would happily give up my bags and my London flat for him. :)
My pup deserves the best and I am more than happy to give him the best insurance, provide him the best raw food, dog toys etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I wonder how hard Lydia has pulled the emergency brake on her fake followers shopping spree? She must be furious she got caught in such an embarrassing way.

How will she now reach her one million followers before Christmas, something she was SO sure of in one of her vlogs???? Is carrie-the-enabler working day and night on a fake damage control story to tell her partnerships now that they all know what a fraud she is?

Don’t be shocked if she pulls some sob story and sympathy fishing in the upcoming days to divert attention away from this, nonna get ready to be used!
She is paying a PR person.....he's definitely earning his money with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.