Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
..." It looks more like a smart watch than an Apple watch" WTF ... Kill me now..
Ali you are such a dumb ass .. what is an Apple watch if its not a smart watch???
Also learn how to pronounce Touch phone .. its not touched phone! Dufuss!
I am bored by your "Ring" OR "Rings" Just shut up please! I am shocked your wife can even close 1 ring with how absolutely lazy she is. And for the record .. creating content is not a physical exercize!
Also "Month" is pronounced with A "th" NOT MONF! If you want to be upper class atleast change your diction please!
"Ear buds" are the cheap knock off version of Air pods .. you know like the Geordie Shaw/ Made in chelsea/ Love Island crew all flog ... so which do you have? Was it a slip up Ali? or do you have the cheapie Chinese versions?

You have organized your wardrobe like I would .. I am GAY so I have a reason to be so anally retentive.. its a trait .. but you my dear Sir are a married man and I dont see any respectable heterosexual man with a closet that organised....pathetic vlog for the gram again ....!
Again .. learn.. how .. to .. pronounce .. bloody .. makes.. of .. clothes!! It Peutereeey not Puuutreey! FFS! BASIC HOMEWORK!

What are "Spacey looking cheeses"? ... please enlighten me!
Your trunk of photography props sounds like a barrage of S&M gear.. broken glass .. ropes .. (I am slightly concerned!)

Strange how Coconut oil is a thing of the past ....(Have you been reading here .. go on Ali you can tell us priately lol)

You "Stagger" AND "organise" bleeping spoons... I mean .. do you have balls? Your wife really is making you morph into her isn't she!

The strainer you have ... "Design" oh well .. will let you into a secret .. my dog has that bowl (She actaully has 2... ooohhh get me!!) and they are collapsable bowls ... GENUIS!

"CLEAN AS YOU COOK" ... @Elle Belle please hand the man a Nobel prize!! Applause please all Tattlers ... BRAVO!!! (ps... by the way .. what game did you change??)

5 months delay on your poor porch .. are you people Human?? There was a little something called a PANDEMIC (YES SOUND OUT ALL THE LETTERS both as its probably a hard word to pronounce!) .... you self centered .. complete asshole couple ... think about other things apart from your pathetic bungaglowbylydia please ...... nobody gives a rats ass about a fecking porch! And your wife really needs to calm down .. I can see the shaking when you said the finish date .... and I also noticed the worry in your face why you didnt want to confirm it! Balls out the window!!!

OMG: The throwing of a Louboutin box ... ...make sure you show the name Lyds ... go girl! YAWN! o h but do throw the 400plus GBP shoes on floor... you absolute twit!

The end of the vlog is priceless... you want ideas for content ... ??? Isnt .. that .. YOUR .. job (Job used losely!)

Signing off as I am mentally drained after that vlog ... Ali all I can say is I used to think you were a victim .. now I see you are complicit .. Boring is not a word for your content!

Love to all Tattlers xxx
Ok, I'm with you with most of what you wrote but the "no respectable hetero man is/should be tidy". I really hope it is not a highly valued trait of hetero men to be untidy sulky teenage boys (I know a lot of them behave like that, and I will tell you it sucks and no one wants that, I'm not the mom for an untidy guy). And I think people that went to military (not Ali, I know) also learn to be tidy.

Lol, at how proud he is for his genius mind, cleaning while cooking. Groundbreaking. Who had ever thought of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok, I'm with you with most of what you wrote but the "no respectable hetero man is/should be tidy". I really hope it is not a highly valued trait of hetero men to be untidy sulky teenage boys. And I think people that went to military (not Ali, I know) also learn to be tidy.

Lol, at how proud he is for his genius mind, cleaning while cooking. Groundbreaking. Who had ever thought of it?
No no ... I admire men that are tidy that have always been tidy .. but really I dont think this applies to Ali ... I think its Miss Millen Gorden the third from the bugalow of Buckingham palace that has made him like this .. I see Ali more of a mans man ... or atleast I thought I did! lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
..." It looks more like a smart watch than an Apple watch" WTF ... Kill me now. Ali you are such a dumb ass .. what is an Apple watch if its not a smart watch???
Also learn how to pronounce touch phone .. its not touched phone! Dufuss!
I am bored by your "Ring" OR "Rings" Just shut up please! I am shocked your wife can even close 1 ring with how absolutely lazy she is. And for the record .. creating content is not a physical exercize!
Also "Month" is pronounced with a "th" NOT MONF! If you want to be upper class atleast change your diction please!
"Ear buds" are the cheap knock off version of Air pods .. you know like the Geordie Shaw/ Made in chelsea/ Love Island crew all flog ... so which do you have? Was it a slip up Ali? or do you have the cheapie Chinese versions?

You have organized your wardrobe like I would .. I am GAY so I have a reason to be so anally retentive.. its a trait .. but you my dear Sir are a married man and I dont see any respectable heterosexual man with a closet that organised....pathetic vlog for the gram again ....!
Again .. learn.. how .. to .. pronounce .. bloody .. makes.. of .. clothes!! It's Peutereeey not Puuutreey! FFS! BASIC HOMEWORK!

What are "Spacey looking cheeses"? ... please enlighten me!
Your trunk of photography props sounds like a barrage of S&M gear.. broken glass .. ropes .. (I am slightly concerned!)

Strange how Coconut oil is a thing of the past ....(Have you been reading here .. go on Ali you can tell us privately lol)

You "Stagger" AND "organise" bleeping spoons... I mean .. do you have balls? Your wife really is making you morph into her isn't she!

The strainer you have is ... "Design" oh well .. will let you into a secret .. my dog has that bowl (She actaully has 2... ooohhh get me!!) and they are collapsable bowls ... GENUIS!

"CLEAN AS YOU COOK" ... @Elle Belle please hand the man a Nobel prize!! Applause please all Tattlers ... BRAVO!!! (ps... by the way .. what game did you change??)

5 months delay on your poor porch .. are you people Human?? There was a little something called a PANDEMIC (YES SOUND OUT ALL THE LETTERS both as its probably a hard word to pronounce!) .... you self centered .. complete asshole couple ... think about other things apart from your pathetic bungaglowbylydia please ...... nobody gives a rats ass about a fecking porch! And your wife really needs to calm down .. I can see the shaking when you said the finish date .... and I also noticed the worry in your face why you didnt want to confirm it! Balls out the window!!!

OMG: The throwing of a Louboutin box ... ...make sure you show the name Lyds ... go girl! YAWN! o h but do throw the 400plus GBP shoes on floor... you absolute twit!

The end of the vlog is priceless... you want ideas for content ... ??? Isnt .. that .. YOUR .. job (Job used losely!)

Signing off as I am mentally drained after that vlog ... Ali all I can say is I used to think you were a victim .. now I see you are complicit .. Boring is not a word for your content!

Love to all Tattlers xxx
Love the ‘bungaglowbylydia’ - bravo! 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No no ... I admire men that are tidy that have always been tidy .. but really I dont think this applies to Ali ... I think its Miss Millen Gorden the third from the bugalow of Buckingham palace that has made him like this .. I see Ali more of a mans man ... or atleast I thought I did! lol xx
To be fair, that poor lad has not much own stuff he would have to keep tidy. He has only his closet left. Everything else is occupied by Madame.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was watching Dr Alex and by chance it switched to this individual. Around the same age. What a difference a few brain cells make....
98586FD9-8ABD-4CAF-8897-5BFA830E4D5A.jpeg
A1C76722-C551-4CC7-B251-1FD240C59B9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 323766
I've seen my fair share of tuna, sweetcorn, and mayonnaise pasta at uni but I don't know a single person over the age of 25 who still eats this. Aldi and Lidl seem to have this every week :sick: not even a vegetable side!
Courtesy of COVID...there's now a lack of FREE PR MEAL paid for by others...Poor Lidl and Aldi having to eat whatever is on those plates 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
@Elle Belle Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; fake bots, never-ending naps and my own little Bolly
highest voted with 69 votes
I would do the new thread but I know @Miscanthus had an idea for a poll?

Courtesy of COVID...there's now a lack of FREE PR MEAL paid for by others...Poor Lidl and Aldi having to eat whatever is on those plates 🤣
I despise canned fish. It makes me retch. Also, not a big fan of corn. That meal would make me throw up. (No offense to anyone who likes it)
Have the same problem with the smell of canned dog or cat food or anything meaty in cans. But a lot of people love it. (Edit: not the dog/cat food, I hope 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks unwell ☹ Lost so much weight his face is caving in and even his skin tone he looks malnourished ☹ What a shame he was an attractive guy a few years ago
I agree. I have a proper soft spot for Ali (god knows why because he's really not my type haha), these photos make me sad for him.
Emma Anders went to Paris a couple of years or ago and bought a black Birkin from Hermes. She has settled her on just getting twillys and ended up getting a birkin as the sales assistant offered her one the morning she was due to come back to the UK. She is down to earth and real (also a hospital doctor) and maybe the SA just wanted to sell her one -people forget SA’s are ordinary people and not all are snooty etc and maybe like seeing real honest people rather than ultra rich uncaring or even worse faux rich pretending they are fancy and posh but are like Lidl and or Josie.
I love her, she seems so sweet.

I like her videos and I don't even want/particularly like designer items 🤣 Given that she's bought most (if not all?) of her bags with her own money I'd be wayyyyyy more inclined to trust her reviews of them over the likes of Lidl.

Reactions: 9
Watched a lot of vlogs this week as haven't been busy with work, and noticed so many influencers have been gifted new Tom Ford fragrances, also noticed Josie had a Cleau du Poop gift box of stuff, and wondering if Lydia is just not showing us all the PR stuff she's getting, maybe because she gives it all to family and friends for xmas presents maybe? Or hopefully brands are not sending her anything anymore! Still no advent calendars, no Dior beauty gifts, hampers etc either!

I kind of hate watch Josie's vlogs, because annoying as she is, there is always stuff going on, she's always flogging something, always showing all her freebies, and I kind of like the home content and cooking (don't judge). Whatever we think of her, she is working hard, she mentions everything she gets sent and seems to appreciate it.

When you have watched a lot of other influencers it really highlights how lazy Lydia is, and how empty her vlogs are. Nothing on her blog either for black friday, no codes, no ideas, no xmas gift guides, nothing. What a joke!

Reactions: 22
Looks like they need a side of laxative with these meals 🙄😉
It made me feel sick just watching it. Tonight I made a corn chowder soup - easy and delicious with onions carrots corn bacon cream chives and chicken stock..and I gave some to my elderly neighbour who loved it. if they’re hard up on cash they don’t need to eat these bland meals....put a bit of effort into it please....there is zero joy in that bungaglowbyLydia. Props to Stefano for the great name btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ahah ah their food...my god...pasta, mayonnaise, tuna and corn that’s some absurd concoction I’d cook after coming home way too drunk in my university years.... and of course they have no napkins or glasses to accompany this depression cooking.
And they put this chaotic food on the internet.... Ali please never stop this is, they both need their own cooking show.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Brands don't gift their product to influencers months after their launch! Unless of course they have a warehouse of them going rotten because no one wants to buy them!
Does the UK have a Dollar store like in the US? I’m sure she can get rid of them there! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You get 15% off on the website anyway so her code is just to check her traffic. Fk off Lydia 🤣🤣🤣
I always see on her comments (YouTube & Instagram) my coupon code doesn’t work! Don’t people realize that they don’t give these influencers any better deals it’s just that they get money (check affiliate ads) and that the company offers on the website most of the time if the code doesn’t work? I can’t tell you how many times she gets it wrong and can’t even get it right in order to make money since I’ve been following her for 2 years! For the record it took me about a few months to figure her out that she contradicts and lies about everything! I acted on my suspicion and goggled Lydia lies and I’ve been lurking since and just watching the train wreck since! And like someone said I think that’s most of her views are people watching the train wreck and I don’t even want to give her that after watching the greedy no charitable lying manipulation of her vlogs and stories so if you can tell me if there’s a way to upload withou
I wonder where her money comes from. I'd buy a house and not live in a pokey flat if I was her, put her money towards that instead of her million Chanel and LV purchases

We all have a hard upbringing. My parents divorced when I was 14 as my dad was a alcoholic and made the home miserable. my mum kicked me out when I was 16. I put myself through college to train in hair while living in a flat I couldn't afford and I've gone on to build my own company, forgave my mum and have a lovely modest home and a wonderful marriage. She needs to shut up.
It made me feel sick just watching it. Tonight I made a corn chowder soup - easy and delicious with onions carrots corn bacon cream chives and chicken stock..and I gave some to my elderly neighbour who loved it. if they’re hard up on cash they don’t need to eat these bland meals....put a bit of effort into it please....there is zero joy in that bungaglowbyLydia. Props to Stefano for the great name btw.
Do you notice when they show their meals nobody ever asks for the recipes it? 😂 I don’t get it it’s always just pasta! I love my Italian food but not every meal!

• Haha
I thought it was her parent's money, giving her an allowance sort of thing?
She may have an allowance too but her family doesn't strike me as that rich. I definitely reckon she has other sources of income as she isn't that big on youtube.

Reactions: 7
Does the UK have a Dollar store like in the US? I’m sure she can get rid of them there! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I always see on her comments (YouTube & Instagram) my coupon code doesn’t work! Don’t people realize that they don’t give these influencers any better deals it’s just that they get money (check affiliate ads) and that the company offers on the website most of the time if the code doesn’t work? I can’t tell you how many times she gets it wrong and can’t even get it right in order to make money since I’ve been following her for 2 years! For the record it took me about a few months to figure her out that she contradicts and lies about everything! I acted on my suspicion and goggled Lydia lies and I’ve been lurking since and just watching the train wreck since! And like someone said I think that’s most of her views are people watching the train wreck and I don’t even want to give her that after watching the greedy no charitable lying manipulation of her vlogs and stories so if you can tell me if there’s a way to upload withou

Do you notice when they show their meals nobody ever asks for the recipes it? 😂 I don’t get it it’s always just pasta! I love my Italian food but not every meal!
I really hope that her cheapo pasta with cheapo tuna and cheapo Mayo isn’t an Italian dish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sounds delicious. I did pork with mushrooms, onions, cider cooked down and a dash of cream. Simple, economical and easy. Do it with love or don’t do it at all. And to think she films that stodge. She should be mortified.

I’m going to try your chowder! x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lidl is serving us some "Whatever happened to Baby Jane"-vibes in her latest "ad":

20201125_225041.jpg

Adobe_20201125_225443.jpg

(She is dreaming of her floridian Christmases here)

All I want to know is whatever happened to Globy?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.