Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That HRH women said this, she's a bloody livewire aswell so I did take it with a pinch of salt
That wasn't from an Hermes store, she was buying plates or something from a resale store I believe or somewhere that carried Hermes plates.

It depends. You can walk into the stores with 0 purchase history/SA relationship and get one but it's all down to circumstance. Some have said (e.g. Mel In Melbourne) that it takes years to build up a purchase history and you still get offered bags you didn't ask for,
Or you can go to the re-sale market where they go for double. Personal shoppers can source them for you.
I've heard men are more likely to be sold Birkins/Kellys than women!
It's total luck really and Hermes don't seem to care if you're an influencer or not. YT has 1000's videos on how to get a Birkin/Kelly, the process is really interesting.
Tamara said she got some of hers because she would book an appointment online with the store in Paris and if she was given an appointment, she would take the eurostar to go to the appointment the next day and come back the same day. She said you are always successful in getting a bag at that store but it may not be the exact one you want because the late in the day your appointment the less options there are.

I wonder is she is on Bulgari's PR list ? I'm sure Lydia and Ali would've have received the Xmas PR package .... Do you think she is hiding her PR from her subscribers ?
View attachment 323634
She may be on their PR list but I doubt she will show a gift like that, when Jimmy Choo sent her a package like that she wasn't impressed.

Reactions: 8
@Elle Belle Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; fake bots, never-ending naps and my own little Bolly
highest voted with 69 votes
I would do the new thread but I know @Miscanthus had an idea for a poll?
Was about to say the same. @Elle Belle no homo (sorry @Stefano just a figure of speech) but you excel in every single post and I ain’t gonna hide my delight 😂

Where you at with the new thread and poll @Miscanthus ? ☺☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh boy... so it's come to this.... I just fast forward his vlog until I see Lydia and then I stop and watch... and then fast forward again. So I may have missed something groundbreaking. But. UM. Her face and way of talking to him when they were shooting the reel. She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO akward and insecure. And she used the "bloody creativity" face and voice with him in her sparkly dress 👹 She's like possessed by another person when she looks at him like this...CREEPY!

Also side note... how WEIRD was it that they had a long conversation with EACH OTHER about the porch but were looking in the mirror at each other? LOL

"Do you know how many times you've distrupted my day... with your Bloody creativity" and today's "You are just filiming me because you know I can't do it" .... who is this person on his vlogs? It's unnerving how she is soooo FAKE on her flogs

1606342865381.png
1606342963804.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sounds delicious. I did pork with mushrooms, onions, cider cooked down and a dash of cream. Simple, economical and easy. Do it with love or don’t do it at all. And to think she films that stodge. She should be mortified.

I’m going to try your chowder! x
Great! I added a bit of mustard and Lea and Perrins and some cheese too for extra body, flaxseeds for health and blended it all in the mixer. My last one was a broccoli,pea and Stilton which went down well too. Soups are ideal for this time of year as you can add all your nutritional veg and it’s really easy and fun to make. My next is a carrot based one, then I might try a beetroot one.....it’s addictive!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Lydia is attempting to make her engagement ring seem similar to Claire’s stunning Art Deco style Heidi Gibson engagement/wedding ring (pictured below) by adding the Chupi halo rings on either side of her square diamond.
She has a perfectly beautiful engagement ring from Tiffany & Co, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and I sing those awful Chupi halo rings only serves to make it look cheap and tacky!
She would have been better off having the halo rings specifically designed around her square stone by a jeweller for that combination to look even halfway decent.
Not to worry though, any sparkle on those fingers will be lathered in copious amounts of skincare products, ByTerry CC Serum, foundation, self tanner, body oil, hairspray, and dandruff in no time, so it would just be a total waste of money, that I honestly believe, they do not have.
Arghhh!
The second paragraph was supposed to say
“She has a perfectly beautiful engagement ring from Tiffany & Co, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and USING (not “I sing” 🤦🏼‍♀️) those awful Chupi halo rings only serves to make it look cheap and tacky!”
I’m more than a little OCD when it comes to spelling and grammatical errors in anything I write.
The only thing that ever annoys me about this forum is that you can only edit what you’ve written within 30 minutes of posting.
This is going to drive me bananas for days!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at the interaction between fleur and Lyds under fleur’s new post..... will she be Lydia’s next victim???? I seriously hope not 😩😩😩
I don't think Fleur will become friends with Lydia. I remember when Lydia first got engaged she was tagging Fleur in a bunch tweets and basically saying how Fleur will have to help her plan the wedding as Fleur's wedding was so amazing blah blah blah. Fleur just responded with a generic tweet and never helped her.
I don't think Lydia would cope being friends with Fleur, Fleur wont indulge her fantasies and stupidity like Josie does. Fleur is a regular human amongst all these influencer trolls.

Reactions: 28
Why has she got no update on the greenhouse? They paid a deposit but they have to wait till next year or what?
Apologies if already said (I've been on the Meghan and Harry thread 😭) but there was a lead time of 16 weeks for the Alitex 'glasshouse'.

Reactions: 11
She has a completely different personality on her vlogs where she preaches her gratitude, (which seems to just be empty words) compared to how she is on A’s vlogs where she seems extremely rude and entitled

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just can’t stop lolling at the food they film themselves cooking and eating. No wonder they’re both ageing so fast. I have never known anyone to have such a poor diet as these pair. Ali prances around muddy country lanes wearing shiny shoes, ‘styles up’ a base layer to garden.... yet ‘cooks’ pasta, tuna, mayo and sweetcorn in a serious fashion for dinner????????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
View attachment 323563
View attachment 323566
It's almost as if... putting in those coffin beds was short-sighted and would make the greenhouse installation 10x more complicated? Who could possibly have foreseen this!
I was laughing so hard at that top picture...when they put in the raised beds I said the diggers would have to get past them to excavate the footings. I bet the digger operators were cursing....
Also, I'm wondering if they remembered to put in water and electricity supplies?
Why is this suddenly all down to Ali to get everything done? I can't believe that she has so much done yet does do little herself. It's just an opportunity to lisp and whine at him.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Great! I added a bit of mustard and Lea and Perrins and some cheese too for extra body, flaxseeds for health and blended it all in the mixer. My last one was a broccoli,pea and Stilton which went down well too. Soups are ideal for this time of year as you can add all your nutritional veg and it’s really easy and fun to make. My next is a carrot based one, then I might try a beetroot one.....it’s addictive!
Thank you! Love winter warmers - have done the broccoli and stilton soup but adding the peas is a good idea. I agree, soups are addictive. Will let you know how the chowder goes. x

I was laughing so hard at that top picture...when they put in the raised beds I said the diggers would have to get past them to excavate the footings. I bet the digger operators were cursing....
Also, I'm wondering if they remembered to put in water and electricity supplies?
Why is this suddenly all down to Ali to get everything done? I can't believe that she has so much done yet does do little herself. It's just an opportunity to lisp and whine at him.
Was thinking about the electricity supplies. No way is Madame going in to an unheated greenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you! Love winter warmers - have done the broccoli and stilton soup but adding the peas is a good idea. I agree, soups are addictive. Will let you know how the chowder goes. x

Was thinking about the electricity supplies. No way is Madame going in to an unheated greenhouse.
I was thinking about germinating those seeds that need bottom heat, not her boney arse! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never known someone so badly covet what other people have.... then once she has it, she drops it like a hot potato because she’s seen something else she wants. To have lived such a shallow life must be devastating to look back on when you’re old. No memories, just things
Perfectly said 🙌🏽🙌🏽

Reactions: 9
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but

I randomly turned on a flog of Lydia's to get sleepy lol and this came up...

Dipping the chips and eating with your fingers while playing with and touching an outdoor cat that hunts and regularly brings mice into the house... our high class influencers giving us the gift of their influence once again.

Maybe Ali has gotten so skinny cause he has a parasite growing inside

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.