Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a weird clash in the Aerin ad. ‘Rustic’ burlap bows and pheasant feathers alongside a vintage looking rocking horse and then a red (polyester) silk dress and fur rug? And then the pink bow?! She has such a terrible eye. Every year this Christmas campaign is so awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There is one pic where she is on her dad's arms, and she looks totally cute. Haven't seen much of her childhood pics tho. This "Florida" one is new.

My guess is they have some family over in the US and stayed at their Florida house? She always does her lies like this. Yes it is her family but not her close family (dad, mum). I can also say I have multiple homes in Australia because my brother and cousin live there? I have also some in US and Canada. If I would ask they totally would let me stay for a period of time. In her delusions the house of her cousin 2. grade becomes her own house.
I remember her also saying that they had a holiday home in Italy as well that they went to every summer, something about how she was sad she wasn't able to keep it in the family. I don't remember the video or the timeline, but remember she was in the D&G dress that all the Influencers were wearing. The ones with the same pattern as was on the kettles and fridges.

Reactions: 21
I remember her also saying that they had a holiday home in Italy as well that they went to every summer, something about how she was sad she wasn't able to keep it in the family. I don't remember the video or the timeline, but remember she was in the D&G dress that all the Influencers were wearing. The ones with the same pattern as was on the kettles and fridges.
All pure invention. She also wanted to do that house up, still waiting!

Reactions: 15
It's really interesting. I saw on someone's vlog that you have to ask for the box, they don't always give them out and your made to feel a bit small for asking for one
I do think it’s true that men are more successful in getting hold of the Birkin/Kelly/Constance. My hubby visited an Hermes store to buy a belt for me, they asked if he wanted anything else and he asked if there was any chance he could get hold of the K (I’d always said I preferred the K). He mentioned my preferred colour, size (he knew what I wanted) and got a call two weeks later to say my bag was available. He’s managed to get me a further 3 bags from two other stores without having to buy anything and hence no need to ‘play the game’. There is an element of luck involved though but have to say that we’ve had more luck with the Hermes boutiques rather than concession stores.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I do think it’s true that men are more successful in getting hold of the Birkin/Kelly/Constance. My hubby visited an Hermes store to buy a belt for me, they asked if he wanted anything else and he asked if there was any chance he could get hold of the K (I’d always said I preferred the K). He mentioned my preferred colour, size (he knew what I wanted) and got a call two weeks later to say my bag was available. He’s managed to get me a further 3 bags from two other stores without having to buy anything and hence no need to ‘play the game’. There is an element of luck involved though but have to say that we’ve had more luck with the Hermes boutiques rather than concession stores.
Lucky you!! When I last visited Hermès he seemed to insinuate that I just had to put in my wish/order and that I would just have to wait until something was available.

Reactions: 7
Looks so stupid with a square ring 😂
I think Lydia is attempting to make her engagement ring seem similar to Claire’s stunning Art Deco style Heidi Gibson engagement/wedding ring (pictured below) by adding the Chupi halo rings on either side of her square diamond.
She has a perfectly beautiful engagement ring from Tiffany & Co, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it and I sing those awful Chupi halo rings only serves to make it look cheap and tacky!
She would have been better off having the halo rings specifically designed around her square stone by a jeweller for that combination to look even halfway decent.
Not to worry though, any sparkle on those fingers will be lathered in copious amounts of skincare products, ByTerry CC Serum, foundation, self tanner, body oil, hairspray, and dandruff in no time, so it would just be a total waste of money, that I honestly believe, they do not have.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve never known someone so badly covet what other people have.... then once she has it, she drops it like a hot potato because she’s seen something else she wants. To have lived such a shallow life must be devastating to look back on when you’re old. No memories, just things

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 18.09.09.png

The cheese to everything else (but especially the grape) ratio is way off for me. And everyone else on the planet, maybe?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I think Lydia is attempting to make her engagement ring seem similar to Claire’s stunning Art Deco style Heidi Gibson engagement/wedding ring (pictured below) by adding the Chupi halo rings on either side of her square diamond.
She has a perfectly beautiful engagement ring from Tiffany & Co, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it!
Using those awful Chupi halo rings only serves to make it look cheap and tacky.
She would have been better off having the halo rings specifically designed around her square stone by a jeweller for that combination to look even halfway decent.
Not to worry though, any sparkle on those fingers will be lathered in copious amounts of skincare products, ByTerry CC Serum, foundation, self tanner, body oil, hairspray, and dandruff in no time, so it would just be a total waste of money, that I honestly believe, they do not have.
It does seem Lydia tries to copy Claire with her new ring, it’s just sad, she’s indirectly humiliating Ali again and she’ll never have Claires money so why not just do your OWN thing Lydia?
I actually liked the simplicity and timeless beauty of her Tiffany rings but I saw here on tattle (I love you guys) that her ex boyfriends wife has the same princess cut style ring as her, this as well as the size of the diamond I’m sure drives Lydia crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 18.14.59.png

I've seen my fair share of tuna, sweetcorn, and mayonnaise pasta at uni but I don't know a single person over the age of 25 who still eats this. Aldi and Lidl seem to have this every week :sick: not even a vegetable side!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
AHAHAHAHA Aldi's hot tip of the week: cleaning up as you cook is GAME-CHANGING. No one knew this before. You've changed the world, Alistair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Except the cheese tuna and pasta. Groundhog Day......I’ve just realised I took exactly the same screengrab as Shiroyagasan....oops
24E5720D-5A6B-4CEB-97C9-24087F0C3CA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.