Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people think her relationship with her mum is strained?

She probably actually can’t afford a decent Hermes bag
I think because whenever she talks about her mum (and that’s hardly ever) she always has sly digs and comments and always implies she had a difficult childhood and didn’t have much, we all know she grew up living with her mum after her parents divorced and her dad remarried. And she always seems a bit embarrassed whenever talking about her mum and downplays her job (works in the beauty section at Tesco), you can absolutely tell from the way her whole demeanour changes and extra eye rolls and pained smiles.
She even mentions and spends more time with Carrie’s mum (from what it seems on her flogs). And even little things like expecting things from her mum (like meals on wheels) in return for her giving her mum some of her #gifted products. There’s probably loads more things but I haven’t watched many of her older flogs and I certainly won’t be going back to watch them 😅

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lucky you!! When I last visited Hermès he seemed to insinuate that I just had to put in my wish/order and that I would just have to wait until something was available.
Yes, they’ve now got a wish list in place, started during covid. List lasts for 8 months and you can start again if your bag isn’t available by end of the wait period. If you want a better chance of securing a bag, pick a model and size combination that’s not very popular. Mini bags are highly unlikely. This is what my SA shared with me.

Reactions: 9
I remember her also saying that they had a holiday home in Italy as well that they went to every summer, something about how she was sad she wasn't able to keep it in the family. I don't remember the video or the timeline, but remember she was in the D&G dress that all the Influencers were wearing. The ones with the same pattern as was on the kettles and fridges.
I remember that about Italy as well. I find that Italy house more believable than the Florida house/condo. But only because it is cheaper and half of her family is Italian. Having a holiday home in Florida is odd when you are from Europe.

Reactions: 15
It's funny how she comes up with all these stories about homes in Italy, Florida etc but these 2 beggars can hardly afford an overseas trip to anywhere if it's not a freeloader PR trip. You would have thought that if all these homes actually exist and how eager she is to brag about the smallest thing, she would have filmed themselves visiting these homes at least once. She's stuck in her Northamptonshire Bungalow with the graveyard being built while spouting nonsense...perhaps in her mind, this is considered work...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why do people think her relationship with her mum is strained?

She probably actually can’t afford a decent Hermes bag
She talks a bit about her relationship with her mum in the first wedding dress try on vlog I watched recently. She said it was problematic but they were now in an OK place and that it wasn't fair on her mum to say any more. Check the beginning(ish) part of that video for exactly what she says.

Reactions: 14
What a pair of twats!!!!!! Lydia & Ali please stop showing your pathetic meals its embrassing. What do you spend on food a week € 14 - £ 16.40 ????? You drop 4k on a Avocado bag & bloody 99p pasta every night. STOP As of tonight. Your both so cringe worthy its on another level .

Omg he's such a dumbass. View attachment 323822
Poseur. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Look at the interaction between fleur and Lyds under fleur’s new post..... will she be Lydia’s next victim???? I seriously hope not 😩😩😩

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Her tree looks SO bad. All the cheap little hessian bows.

+ The way she has positioned herself next to the rocking horse makes her look like a crazy old madame. Looks like she is sat in a mental asylum I’m waiting to see a nurse walk passed in the garden.

I just can’t get over the absolute cringe of her sitting and filming this video. Imagine behind the scenes. It must look so funny.

I understand when models for chanel or w/tvr are on a set and they do this but sitting alone in your house and playing dress up filming yourself moodily picking up the box and then the JOY and THRILL of spraying the perfume. She looks truely demented -maybe when ur 16 you do this sort of thing but she’s a grown woman.
Too many bows and her pink didn't match anything

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 323549
Boring Christmas tree with single feathers poking out ✅
Wrinkled bow in hair ✅
Same red dress she wears for every Christmas ad ✅
Product too small to see in a paid advert ✅
This irks me so much, she ALWAYS has to be in the picture, it doesn't matter if you don't see the product. 80% of the Globy Instagram account is pictures of her, not of the product. Who in the hell would hire someone with that type f advertising sense?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Her staring at herself in the mirror in Ali's vlog...🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
lidls, I don't think your opinion counts for much these days.
Let’s face it, he has sweet FA else to do all day. Love how she is calling out how amazing he is, there are a lot of influencers who would knock him totally out the park and they have a much fuller schedule.
Sorry LIDL, mediocre at best 👎🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It depends. You can walk into the stores with 0 purchase history/SA relationship and get one but it's all down to circumstance. Some have said (e.g. Mel In Melbourne) that it takes years to build up a purchase history and you still get offered bags you didn't ask for,
Or you can go to the re-sale market where they go for double. Personal shoppers can source them for you.
I've heard men are more likely to be sold Birkins/Kellys than women!
It's total luck really and Hermes don't seem to care if you're an influencer or not. YT has 1000's videos on how to get a Birkin/Kelly, the process is really interesting.
Emma Anders went to Paris a couple of years or ago and bought a black Birkin from Hermes. She has settled her on just getting twillys and ended up getting a birkin as the sales assistant offered her one the morning she was due to come back to the UK. She is down to earth and real (also a hospital doctor) and maybe the SA just wanted to sell her one -people forget SA’s are ordinary people and not all are snooty etc and maybe like seeing real honest people rather than ultra rich uncaring or even worse faux rich pretending they are fancy and posh but are like Lidl and or Josie.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 323766
I've seen my fair share of tuna, sweetcorn, and mayonnaise pasta at uni but I don't know a single person over the age of 25 who still eats this. Aldi and Lidl seem to have this every week :sick: not even a vegetable side!
Brilliant. And he filmed himself making this for content. They are so basic. And they must be so unhealthy.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 323618
When even Farrow & Ball have dropped you and you cease to receive "PR" paint, just grab the mud dug out for the greenhouse and smear it across the walls (y)👌
It’s a shame because the study, Ali’s dressing room (there’s no reason why Ali needs an island in his dressing room) and their hallways are the only things I actually liked about their house. Why they're choosing to cover the house in poo green is beyond me. Ken must be able to retire early just on Lidl's payments alone:LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
..." It looks more like a smart watch than an Apple watch" WTF ... Kill me now. Ali you are such a dumb ass .. what is an Apple watch if its not a smart watch???
Also learn how to pronounce touch phone .. its not touched phone! Dufuss!
I am bored by your "Ring" OR "Rings" Just shut up please! I am shocked your wife can even close 1 ring with how absolutely lazy she is. And for the record .. creating content is not a physical exercize!
Also "Month" is pronounced with a "th" NOT MONF! If you want to be upper class atleast change your diction please!
"Ear buds" are the cheap knock off version of Air pods .. you know like the Geordie Shaw/ Made in chelsea/ Love Island crew all flog ... so which do you have? Was it a slip up Ali? or do you have the cheapie Chinese versions?

You have organized your wardrobe like I would .. I am GAY so I have a reason to be so anally retentive.. its a trait .. but you my dear Sir are a married man and I dont see any respectable heterosexual man with a closet that organised....pathetic vlog for the gram again ....!
Again .. learn.. how .. to .. pronounce .. bloody .. makes.. of .. clothes!! It's Peutereeey not Puuutreey! FFS! BASIC HOMEWORK!

What are "Spacey looking cheeses"? ... please enlighten me!
Your trunk of photography props sounds like a barrage of S&M gear.. broken glass .. ropes .. (I am slightly concerned!)

Strange how Coconut oil is a thing of the past ....(Have you been reading here .. go on Ali you can tell us privately lol)

You "Stagger" AND "organise" bleeping spoons... I mean .. do you have balls? Your wife really is making you morph into her isn't she!

The strainer you have is ... "Design" oh well .. will let you into a secret .. my dog has that bowl (She actaully has 2... ooohhh get me!!) and they are collapsable bowls ... GENUIS!

"CLEAN AS YOU COOK" ... @Elle Belle please hand the man a Nobel prize!! Applause please all Tattlers ... BRAVO!!! (ps... by the way .. what game did you change??)

5 months delay on your poor porch .. are you people Human?? There was a little something called a PANDEMIC (YES SOUND OUT ALL THE LETTERS both as its probably a hard word to pronounce!) .... you self centered .. complete asshole couple ... think about other things apart from your pathetic bungaglowbylydia please ...... nobody gives a rats ass about a fecking porch! And your wife really needs to calm down .. I can see the shaking when you said the finish date .... and I also noticed the worry in your face why you didnt want to confirm it! Balls out the window!!!

OMG: The throwing of a Louboutin box ... ...make sure you show the name Lyds ... go girl! YAWN! o h but do throw the 400plus GBP shoes on floor... you absolute twit!

The end of the vlog is priceless... you want ideas for content ... ??? Isnt .. that .. YOUR .. job (Job used losely!)

Signing off as I am mentally drained after that vlog ... Ali all I can say is I used to think you were a victim .. now I see you are complicit .. Boring is not a word for your content!

Love to all Tattlers xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.