Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20201125-162429_Instagram.jpg

Looks like Madam's schedule today includes
16:00 - bedtime: dispute facts pointed out on Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it me or we missing a vlog? Sorry if this has already been mentioned?
She posted a quick Instagram story on Monday to say that there'd be no vlog that day because she's so busy trying to get ready for vlogmas. What actually happened is that the lazy wench forgot to film more of her mundane life over the weekend (/didn't have any boxes to open) so she's just skipping it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder is she is on Bulgari's PR list ? I'm sure Lydia and Ali would've have received the Xmas PR package .... Do you think she is hiding her PR from her subscribers ?
20201125_180113.jpg

Reactions: 20
Her tree looks SO bad. All the cheap little hessian bows.

+ The way she has positioned herself next to the rocking horse makes her look like a crazy old madame. Looks like she is sat in a mental asylum I’m waiting to see a nurse walk passed in the garden.

I just can’t get over the absolute cringe of her sitting and filming this video. Imagine behind the scenes. It must look so funny.

I understand when models for chanel or w/tvr are on a set and they do this but sitting alone in your house and playing dress up filming yourself moodily picking up the box and then the JOY and THRILL of spraying the perfume. She looks truely demented -maybe when ur 16 you do this sort of thing but she’s a grown woman.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20201125-163533_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201125-163553_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201125-163754_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201125-163927_Instagram.jpg

Just some things Lidl could say and do but won't because she's a "proud difficult woman"

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You can't just buy one can you? You have to build a relationship with the SA don't you? Think Sophie said this. Lydia said before she doesn't want to carry such an expensive bag, wouldn't feel safe walking around with it. Think that means can't afford 🤣🤣
It depends. You can walk into the stores with 0 purchase history/SA relationship and get one but it's all down to circumstance. Some have said (e.g. Mel In Melbourne) that it takes years to build up a purchase history and you still get offered bags you didn't ask for,
Or you can go to the re-sale market where they go for double. Personal shoppers can source them for you.
I've heard men are more likely to be sold Birkins/Kellys than women!
It's total luck really and Hermes don't seem to care if you're an influencer or not. YT has 1000's videos on how to get a Birkin/Kelly, the process is really interesting.

Reactions: 13
I’m a witch for saying this but she looks like a serious brat on all her childhood pics
There is one pic where she is on her dad's arms, and she looks totally cute. Haven't seen much of her childhood pics tho. This "Florida" one is new.

has anyone heard this Florida guff before? I’m pretty sure if she had gone to Florida every Christmas and had a rich & magical time we’d have heard all about it by now!! #bragger #noclass
My guess is they have some family over in the US and stayed at their Florida house? She always does her lies like this. Yes it is her family but not her close family (dad, mum). I can also say I have multiple homes in Australia because my brother and cousin live there? I have also some in US and Canada. If I would ask they totally would let me stay for a period of time. In her delusions the house of her cousin 2. grade becomes her own house.

Reactions: 14
It depends. You can walk into the stores with 0 purchase history/SA relationship and get one but it's all down to circumstance. Some have said (e.g. Mel In Melbourne) that it takes years to build up a purchase history and you still get offered bags you didn't ask for,
Or you can go to the re-sale market where they go for double. Personal shoppers can source them for you.
I've heard men are more likely to be sold Birkins/Kellys than women!
It's total luck really and Hermes don't seem to care if you're an influencer or not. YT has 1000's videos on how to get a Birkin/Kelly, the process is really interesting.

It's really interesting. I saw on someone's vlog that you have to ask for the box, they don't always give them out and your made to feel a bit small for asking for one

Reactions: 7
She use to dress like a proper emo ffs, I wonder at what point did she change in to a right snob?

Reactions: 11
So the study of the modern bungalow is basically an old gentleman's club vibe, tweed, dark colours, dark wood. WTF for? So Ali can sit in there in his suit and bare feet :sick: and drink some of his gifted whisky, whilst wearing something from his fragrance library.

Utter nonsense, they are trying so so hard to look wealthy and old money, and it's just going to look like a room set!

Desperate to be the The Old Rectory and also The Beckhams Cotswold home, this is her new vibe! And we saw from her 'designer' Lauren's page, she just loves pukey green/brown shades, and faux panelling. It's going to be the rectum of their home!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Cracking up at Ali's vlog.

L - "I've been for a nap"
A - "Nice for some"

Hahaha he's also picked up on the sheer laziness of he doing the bare minimum and needing a nap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her tree looks SO bad. All the cheap little hessian bows.

+ The way she has positioned herself next to the rocking horse makes her look like a crazy old madame. Looks like she is sat in a mental asylum I’m waiting to see a nurse walk passed in the garden.

I just can’t get over the absolute cringe of her sitting and filming this video. Imagine behind the scenes. It must look so funny.

I understand when models for chanel or w/tvr are on a set and they do this but sitting alone in your house and playing dress up filming yourself moodily picking up the box and then the JOY and THRILL of spraying the perfume. She looks truely demented -maybe when ur 16 you do this sort of thing but she’s a grown woman.
She’s never original with these perfume ads either. Every. Single. Year. Dress by the tree.
Yawn.
She’s so boring and beige

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.