Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it only me who gets completely turned off from buying from all these brands who throw free gifts, clothes, expensive PR trips and handbags etc at influencers. I LOVE luxury and expensive bags but I remember seeing Lydia and Tamara being gifted things from Louis Vuitton (not anymore Lydia lol) and thinking that it is basically MY money while I’m spending at Louis Vuitton that’s paying for this free press tit for them.
Or when NARS gave at lot of influencers a free trip to the owners own private Caribbean island or something similar, when I saw that I decided to never buy NARS ever again.
I’d happily pay for quality, making sure the products are produced ethically correct and that the workers are paid decently, I do NOT want my money going to a free stupid PR gift to end up in Lydia’s hoarder house.
It doesnt put me off, because also staff that works for the brand gets benefits, gifts, discounts, clothing etc and I have to buy it. Anyone who works with the brand I suppose has benefits.
The thing that puts me off is when they gift people tht would never othervise buy from the brand. To me Lydia seems very stingey like someone that doesnt spend but just begs.

Reactions: 16
I really wish Frow would grow a pair and just say who has pissed her off. All these passive aggressive “supporting friends” comments...... highly suspect they are directed at Lydia. Even if she didn’t say the name but gave enough info for their to be no doubt who it was 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
oh no the xmas Aerin ad has been posted by her.

As usual so bad, so boring, so typical.

She looks bizarre, why does she have a plait with a pink bow, is she 4?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

And once again shares a discount code that is just about to expire! Seriously. Why do Aerin bother with her? It’s a crap ad anyway, you can hardly see the bottle.

Reactions: 27
Is it just me or:
does she look like she has a rod up her backside
does she look like a little girl (plaited hair)
does she look like she is spilling the perfume (wrists to weak to hold it maybe)

ALSO I wonder who decorated that tree, I very much doubt it was her alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Can her face be more touched? Nothing like we see on the videos...

Reactions: 13
I was just about to respond to someone else's comment about being put off by companies that use influencers and as I responded I realised that I need to write this in a seperate message as the responses was getting longer and longer.
I don't think companies using influencers would put me off buying something if I really wanted it.
What puts me off is the influencer and I think Lydiot displays this soo well.

Don't sit there with a fist full of brand new products in different colours and:
  • tell me the quality is fabulous, when I can clearly see you haven't used them, I can judge the quality of a new unused product just as well as you can dear :mad:
  • tell me they are good value, worth the money, when clearly you haven't paid for them, who needs 10 different phone covers, that will become redundant once you buy the latest phone :mad:
  • tell me you think they are just absolutely fabulous, when clearly your just doing this for the money :mad:
This is maybe a big part of why I am not soo keen on influencers advertising in this way. IF they obtained a product (either through buying it or being gifted) and had used it for a period of time then came online and showed me that it was still working well, was standing up to usage, was value for money compared with others of the same product, then I might go ahead and be influenced by them into buying the item. I know this is a lot of waffle but I am constantly trying to understand what it is about this woman that annoys me so much and I am pretty sure this is one of those things.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
C'mon Lydiot, take the hint. Vicky has sent out sooooo many passive aggressive posts but our narc is not taking the bait.
20201125_135356.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
lidls, stop being unhappy. You should consider yourself very lucky to be able to have all this done. I'm sure you're not the only person who wants things finished before Christmas, and if it isn't finished in your alloted timeline suck it up.
She needs to get a grip, she is lucky she can afford to have all this done, gifted or otherwise. It is her followers she needs to thank for allowing her this level of privilege because without her followers she'd just be a girl with a blog still living at her Nanna's house. Many people will be facing Christmas without loved ones they've lost as a result of Covid, or won't have a Christmas at all because they've lost their job. Little Miss Perfect, Covid only seems to have inconvenienced her, rather than impacted her negatively. There are people out there unable to think about where their food is coming from for their next meal and she's whining about a porch, footings for an overpriced greenhouse and a room that's been changed too many times already since she moved in.

I got a reply from Mulberry haha... a bit vague but good enough for me. I’d love to hear from Holland Cooper but that’s probably wishful thinking since they’ve already sent her a truckload of tat....
Well if they do choose to work with her, knowing that she has an inauthentic following, then they are aligning themselves along with her values.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
C'mon Lydiot, take the hint. Vicky has sent out sooooo many passive aggressive posts but our narc is not taking the bait.
View attachment 323346
In the Frow and Jamie are friends and I think they both loathe Lydiot. Both have made passive aggressive digs that I think are pointed at her. Jamie was interviewed recently by ST and said she doesn’t like youtubers that constantly bang on about what they’ve done by 7.30am. She said nobody relates and I immediately thought of Lydia telling us all how much she’s ticked off her list by 9am - like anyone gives an arse when we all know she’s on the couch by 4pm. Maybe they are all as sick of her as we are. Even if the dig wasn’t directed at her, it still sounded as though it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Looks like poor Lydia’s “kindly gifted” from Dior got lost in the mail... 🥸

4A8ED2EB-5CB2-4728-878F-FDDFF93038A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her and Vic? I really get vibes they’ve distanced, feeling it’s gonna be like her and Claire all over again!!
Lydia is massively jealous of Frow because she has her own style, amazing brand deals, a gorgeous little dog and can tell they are a real couple, no matter how much Alex makes me cringe x

lidls, stop being unhappy. You should consider yourself very lucky to be able to have all this done. I'm sure you're not the only person who wants things finished before Christmas, and if it isn't finished in your alloted timeline suck it up.
Why does everything need to be done for Christmas? What's the difference going to make? Nobody can visit anyway

I really wish Frow would grow a pair and just say who has pissed her off. All these passive aggressive “supporting friends” comments...... highly suspect they are directed at Lydia. Even if she didn’t say the name but gave enough info for their to be no doubt who it was 😂
Frow is good friends with Claire Chanelle so I'm sure she is very aware of Lydia's traits. I wish I could read their whatsapp convos about Lydia haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
She literally bought a Fendi bag for her "hikes" :unsure:
It irks me so much she continually calls them “hikes” “hiking around our village” no one hikes around an English village. You walk round one.
This isn’t America with scaling hills. It’s Milton Keynes. MillenMornon.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.