Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven't liked each other's posts. They def aren't friends
Oh good catch! Yesterday when she posted that she’s ONLY watching Josie videos I was like 😱. Oh how far she’s fallen if her bestie is weirdo Josie with the WORST content ever. So greedy. So cringe. Like some mentioned yesterday. If Lydia pulls her crap with this one.... she’s going to regret it. Josie is a name and shame brat who will drag her big time. Who is even left after Josie? They deserve each other. Fastest moving threads FOR A REASON.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it just me or:
does she look like she has a rod up her backside
does she look like a little girl (plaited hair)
does she look like she is spilling the perfume (wrists to weak to hold it maybe)

ALSO I wonder who decorated that tree, I very much doubt it was her alone.
yes, it's because they are not professionals, they don't know how to model/pose/shoot/edit proper adverts. And most of them ( 95% imho) don't have sense of style.. just my opinion )

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh her family had a holiday home in Florida....must have been before she was homeless then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Didn’t she use to always say she had a tit childhood and was homeless and then lived with her nan? She’s just said they owned a holiday home and spent every Christmas in Florida! Wtf!

Oh her family had a holiday home in Florida....must have been before she was homeless then!
I was so shocked when I just seen that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
LOL...without anyone helping her like previous years...her xmas tree just looks so ordinary...it's not ugly but well just underwhelming given how she talks about it so much...just shows her 'design sense' is really bland without anyone helping or her copying....oh well we have all gathered that from her latest outfits isn't it? Complete mess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was just about to respond to someone else's comment about being put off by companies that use influencers and as I responded I realised that I need to write this in a seperate message as the responses was getting longer and longer.
I don't think companies using influencers would put me off buying something if I really wanted it.
What puts me off is the influencer and I think Lydiot displays this soo well.

Don't sit there with a fist full of brand new products in different colours and:
  • tell me the quality is fabulous, when I can clearly see you haven't used them, I can judge the quality of a new unused product just as well as you can dear :mad:
  • tell me they are good value, worth the money, when clearly you haven't paid for them, who needs 10 different phone covers, that will become redundant once you buy the latest phone :mad:
  • tell me you think they are just absolutely fabulous, when clearly your just doing this for the money :mad:
This is maybe a big part of why I am not soo keen on influencers advertising in this way. IF they obtained a product (either through buying it or being gifted) and had used it for a period of time then came online and showed me that it was still working well, was standing up to usage, was value for money compared with others of the same product, then I might go ahead and be influenced by them into buying the item. I know this is a lot of waffle but I am constantly trying to understand what it is about this woman that annoys me so much and I am pretty sure this is one of those things.
I think this is why I prefer the likes of Amie Chase and Sophie Shohet. They are a completely different type of influencer as I know that they view their bags as an investment and are not trend driven as much as the likes of other you tubers. Sophie clearly loves Dior and buys it herself, Amie shows clear consideration for her own style and whether something will be considered as an investment piece. She debates the pros and cons and whether they will work for her wardrobe/style. As such, I’m more inclined to trust their opinion. I wouldn’t mind if mulberry or other brands gifted these influencers as I know I’d get a worthwhile opinion. Whether this would change over time, I don’t know but I honestly feel that these ladies know their style and are that established that they wouldn’t try to fool their followers in promoting an item that they were paid to promote. It would be too obvious if you know what I mean.

It’s as we all keep saying- new money is gauche and flash whereas true wealth whispers.

Also latest insta stories- Christmas in Florida? Thought she was poor growing up?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Eww, humble brag 🙄 she really resents her upbringing, doesn’t she?
This is new, first time that she has spoken about a holiday home in Florida. tit the downfall must have been so big, when her parents separated! No more private education, no more Christmas holidays in Florida, no more skiing in wherever.

Reactions: 30
I’m guessing it’s her dad that is loaded and not her mum?
Yup, “rich” daddy left Lydl to live with her mum whilst he got remarried and Lydl was “homeless” at some point and had to live with her nan (on dad’s side). Her relationship with her mum is a bit strained but obviously no one knows the real reason, though I’m sure us tattlers have a few ideas!
Correct me if I’m wrong, tattle has been my source 🙊

Reactions: 21
Lidl is hoping that the study is ready by Xmas....why isn't she hoping that Santa will bring Aldi and her some brain cells this year so they will fit into the study and not look like Dumb and Dumber on a TV set?😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yup, “rich” daddy left Lydl to live with her mum whilst he got remarried and Lydl was “homeless” at some point and had to live with her nan (on dad’s side). Her relationship with her mum is a bit strained but obviously no one knows the real reason, though I’m sure us tattlers have a few ideas!
Correct me if I’m wrong, tattle has been my source 🙊
What are the ideas?

She changes her story on her background on a weekly basis, depending on what suits her current narrative. When she wants to pretend she’s upper class (LOL) and wealthy she plays the privileged card. But when she wants people to feel sorry for her and think she’s a boss babe she says she came from nothing.

The truth is she’s just a boring wannabe from an average background - she’s middle class at absolute best. She also has a crappy education and is thick, so there’s no fooling anyone into thinking she’s upper crust!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.