Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Megan Ellaby (i think she’s great) is working with mullberry, I wonder if this is why Lidl is a) about to start working with them Or b) knows they are working with influencers and is sniffing round and begging!
Great spot! Definitely Lydia is hoping for them to work with her too.

but uh...I would also read Megan's threads here. They're a wild ride.

Reactions: 9
Why has she got no update on the greenhouse? They paid a deposit but they have to wait till next year or what?
I think she said it’s being delivered sometime between January and March. I can’t remember exactly.

Reactions: 5
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

I remember her old school what's in my bag. She always just chucked her cards and everything loose (including chewed gum) into her bags. A few times there was a card case with gum stuck to it and some reveal of a new one... but it's seriously possible this ho just has NO wallet. She's that careless and thoughtless it is entirely possible. And from the looks of today's video... she grabbed a pile of receipts and threw some cards in there and lied that she uses it every day. We SEE her with her phone at all times NOT in that wallet or any of those cases and yes... most of her bags would NOT fit that thing... unless CAWWIE is carrying it in her back pack.
Why would Lydia even need a wallet or card case?
We all know she has a pathological aversion to paying for anything using her own money!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; fake bots, never-ending naps and my own little Bolly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Lately I do understand why Lyds is mentioning besides Josie, Melissa. I kind of followed her for a while but I couldn't take it. She is so rude, classless and tacky all over. She flaunts her money and says that she has made it, although I really do not know what she actually has made. In my years of working with clients as a lawyer I never saw affluent people flaunt their money. They tend to be discreet and let their actions show their status. Here Lyds and that Mel only talk about it and I see no class. Why? How is this mistaken for class by so many people?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her and Vic? I really get vibes they’ve distanced, feeling it’s gonna be like her and Claire all over again!!

You would think given the fact they live near each other, Lydia would have rushed over to see the puppy when they got it, and included the content in her vlogs!

Reactions: 14
Can we ATIP (access to information) or Audit big name brands to get information on the correspondence between her and brands? I wouldn't trust Auditing Lydia's ''company'', Caweee would mass delete all the begging correspondence but I doubt bigger companies would. Can we do that between two companies? It would be nice to see them be transparent when it comes to ''influencer'' collaborations.
I doubt they’d grant access in this way to be honest. Basically, they’d just say it’s private information between the two. It’d be like asking to see another employees contract in a normal job I imagine. Other influencer competitors could argue “well she got paid this and was offered this, so I want this and then this” if this kind of access was offered so I doubt we could use this. Plus can you imagine the greed competition between them all?! Unthinkable!

I’m tempted to email the ASA the link to our thread as we are literally pointing out all the failings in influencer promotion. They need to take action.

Reactions: 13
Question- whats happened to Glo? She hasnt released anything new for xmas season or any update. Has she just dissolved it?🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Question- whats happened to Glo? She hasnt released anything new for xmas season or any update. Has she just dissolved it?🤷🏼‍♀️
And the collab with the artist, too. I guess the artist gets a one time mention and Lydia gets her art for free.

Lydia posted on her home account that they have dug the footing trench for her greenhouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Lately I do understand why Lyds is mentioning besides Josie, Melissa. I kind of followed her for a while but I couldn't take it. She is so rude, classless and tacky all over. She flaunts her money and says that she has made it, although I really do not know what she actually has made. In my years of working with clients as a lawyer I never saw affluent people flaunt their money. They tend to be discreet and let their actions show their status. Here Lyds and that Mel only talk about it and I see no class. Why? How is this mistaken for class by so many people?
And the collab with the artist, too. I guess the artist gets a one time mention and Lydia gets her art for free.

Lydia posted on her home account that they have dug the footing trench for her greenhouse.
Most of the time Lyds ' posts are a direct answer to the things discussed here. It is so obvious. However, since it is so obvious that she does read here, she does not take any hint or advice cause she believes she knows better. She could have benefitted from the feedback if she wasn't so thick headed. Now all I see is that she has flashed down the drain everything she once accomplished.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
- Tried to sell a bunch of coat hangers on Depop
- Has an £8 H&M dress on there rather than donating to charity
- Then she can’t even promote a charity wreath, or the raffle, or even the charity itself!

Ample opportunity to redeem her uncharitable self, yet once again fucked it up. Typical of her really.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She wears always a handbag. Her lies are getting bolder and bolder. She really gives no duck.
It’s only ONE MONTH since her vlog on Chanel v CD Tote bag comparison and she told us of the necessity for carrying a tote as we have so much in these current times to carry, ie masks, sanitiser, bottles of water, etc. What a lying fraud. Shameless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it only me who gets completely turned off from buying from all these brands who throw free gifts, clothes, expensive PR trips and handbags etc at influencers. I LOVE luxury and expensive bags but I remember seeing Lydia and Tamara being gifted things from Louis Vuitton (not anymore Lydia lol) and thinking that it is basically MY money while I’m spending at Louis Vuitton that’s paying for this free press tit for them.
Or when NARS gave at lot of influencers a free trip to the owners own private Caribbean island or something similar, when I saw that I decided to never buy NARS ever again.
I’d happily pay for quality, making sure the products are produced ethically correct and that the workers are paid decently, I do NOT want my money going to a free stupid PR gift to end up in Lydia’s hoarder house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
He looks unwell ☹ Lost so much weight his face is caving in and even his skin tone he looks malnourished ☹ What a shame he was an attractive guy a few years ago
I also just saw his stories and was spooked by his shaved face. I hope he's getting checked cause he is not well 😦 He looks like an extra from 'An interview with a vampire'.

And Lidl's nose has gotten seriously wonky. 👃👃👃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I also just saw his stories and was spooked by his shaved face. I hope he's getting checked cause he is not well 😦 He looks like an extra from 'An interview with a vampire'.

And Lidl's nose has gotten seriously wonky. 👃👃👃
he looks more feminine then her. Not even trying to be a bleep but I didn't recognize him

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's so weird that he's using those filters that smooth out your skin etc., usually you only see girls with confidence issues using them, I don't know any guy that would use those filters in real life haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.