Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally said that she doesn't wear a handbag when she's out because it's another "piece of faff"
Then why does she own such a handbag collection? SUCH A LIAR

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Im sure Vic and Lidl “broke up” im actually surprised it lasted this long. Specially considering that them two used to hate each other back in the day, oh i guess bsck to that
sorry if this has already been asked (haven’t caught up with the full thread yet) but can you explain the old stuff? Had no idea there was a history with these two!!!

Reactions: 7
I've been around the topic of Lydia Millen on gossip forums for the longest of time, ever since she and Ali got engaged and staged that ridiculous fake proposal. I couldn't put my finger on what was exactly off about her, for example, she would sound very posh, and ocasionally would pull off a really nice outfit, but at the same time had these cheap looking yellow highlights and those glued on plastic chesticles. I remeber putting Lydia Millen fake into Google search and stumbling across the previous forum, I've been (mostly) reading ever since and I can honestly say this is my favourite place on the Internet, you are so witty and creative, with the summaries, poetry and photos, it's all super entertaining and I'm not going to lie, being a part od this community makes me feel intelectually superior in a way :geek:

Now, since I've been around for so long, I clearly remember an incident a couple of years ago when there was this published list (may have been an article as well)of bloggers with the largest fake following. Josie was one of them, her husband Charlie was given as an example of one of the worst, and even though no names were stated, you could clearly deduce who they were. Lydia reacted to it on Twitter quite violently targeting Josie (again no names, but it was VERY clear she was refering to her), claiming how much damage they were causing for everyone else in the industry and being all high and mighty about it.

I'm not tech savy enough to find it, but if there is anyone else here who remembers this 🙏
It would be pure gold at this moment...
Is this what you were referring to?

This is the write up on Lidl’s blogger site

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I’m Swedish and I’ve never heard the name Boe either. As SuperB mentioned “Bo” is a male name often used by older men but not Boe.
Boe is not even a word and it doesn’t means “sweets”.
Here they say Bo is a younger form of Boe. Don't know the veracity of this source though :
https://www.nordicnames.de/wiki/Bo_m
Bo and boe do not mean handsome or sweet anyway. And beau has a totally different origin, it comes from latin not gallic. Conclusion they're wrong, and they named their dog after cow dung.

*sorry for the Frow related aside*

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Considering she is no longer the person she was then and is now 100% fake, why not have a fake following . 100% representative of who she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

THAT'S IT! But also, before this higher than thou blog post, she actively took part in the witch hunt that followed that article or list (can't really remember what it was, but I know that it included percentages of bots for some popular UK social media accounts, and Charlie had a few thousand real followers, and around 70 000 fake ones, or something in that range, he was depicted as the absolute worst).

She was saying things like: we all know who these bloggers are, their dishonesty is affecting all of us, their names should be made public and things like that.

I cannot believe Josie is over that and willing to get all chummy with her after everything she had said. I guess now they are on the same side, so they let the bygones be bygones...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She literally said that she doesn't wear a handbag when she's out because it's another "piece of faff"
Then why does she own such a handbag collection? SUCH A LIAR
She wears always a handbag. Her lies are getting bolder and bolder. She really gives no duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ideal of Sweden is the tacky company that is known for zero integrity as a brand and they spam every influencer they can get a hold of.
Their products are always on sale online and in stores and the quality is cheap made in china plastic crap like GLOBY so this fits Lydia perfect.
Isn't this Leonie's collab? Clearly she only #supportsmates when they pay her for a "collaboration". She's just a rotton person

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why has she got no update on the greenhouse? They paid a deposit but they have to wait till next year or what?

Reactions: 16
Look she’s up to buying more followers again. Press won’t name names that’s the problem because of defamation. Can’t we go down the route of buying followers to make her audience look larger then it is, is an act of fraudulent behaviour especially as it’s linked to endorsement, although she doesn’t state the amount of followers, it’s more the fraudulent activity of buying followers to deceive her audience which is against advertising regulations. I can understand people who have no evidence but we have evidence and you can always ask why and who deals with this, surely there is something out there which you can file reports on fraudulent behaviour

Bingo
The UK's consumer watchdog is open to investigating 'follower fraud' in cases where a consumer or business has been deceived, PRWeek can reveal.

The UK's consumer watchdog is open to investigating 'follower fraud' in cases where a consumer or business has been deceived, PRWeek can reveal

It is the first time a UK authority has indicated it could look into instances where influencers buy fake followers to inflate their perceived audience, and comes in the wake of the advertising regulator releasing new guidelines on influencer marketing.

The practice can potentially deceive marketers and agency partners who consider the size of an influencer’s reach when choosing talent for campaigns, even though experts warn influencers are not a cost-effective reach platform.

At a recent PRWeek Breakfast Briefing, Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) director of consumer law Jason Freeman told a room full of marketers and agency professionals the watchdog could start looking into audience fakery.

"Going back to our definition of commercial practice, I wouldn’t rule out that we might seek to look at those sorts of false claims," Freeman said.

"We haven’t done so yet and we don’t have a public opinion on it, but if we can see that a commercial practice is influencing consumer behaviour or, in some circumstances, misleading other businesses, then we have the power to take enforcement action and might choose to do so."

Let’s start sending messages to watchdog

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 322853
As if it's only during lockdown that she started spending everyday in her tan-stained dressing gowns 😂😂
Thank you for this screen grab! I laughed out loud. You captured it at the perfect second. She looks so ridiculous. 😂

And don't get me started about Ali's cone head IG reel today. The photoshop and filters used by both of the twits is so obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How generous of Lydia to promote her wreath (with more about her and her “Woodland Surroundings” and the company who made it than the charity).... on the night before the last day to buy. Way to give people notice.

Grand total tickets sold.... 32!!!! That’s it. $320 raised. How horrible for the charity that she didn’t promote it a lot and do a feature on the charity to really use her platform for good. But no. It’s all about her and how to win HER wreath. 🥺 Mind you there is NO swipe up or info on the story.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
What’s everyone’s thoughts on her and Vic? I really get vibes they’ve distanced, feeling it’s gonna be like her and Claire all over again!!

Reactions: 28

I bet that she isn't happy that the subject of fake followers has come around again. Especially since she is front and center this time around.

How generous of Lydia to promote her wreath (with more about her and her “Woodland Surroundings” and the company who made it than the charity).... on the night before the last day to buy. Way to give people notice.

Grand goal tickets sold.... 32!!!! That’s it. $320 raised. How horrible for the charity that she didn’t promote it a lot and do a feature on the charity to really use her platform for good. But no. It’s all about her and how to win HER wreath. 🥺 Mind you there is NO swipe up or info on the story.
She has done the same thing with codes. Most vloggers give those codes out as soon as they can but not Lydia. She does nothing for her followers. No codes, no giveaways, and she doesn't want to hear from her followers unless it is glowing praise. She uses other influencers until she gets what she wants (jobs, contacts, freebies, re dos of closets) from them and then she is off them. She has a few friends and from what I can see from her videos they are as bitchy just like her. She is a horrible person.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lydia Millen #48 - Tis the season to be greedy, it's not about giving unless it's to me me me me. 🎶
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

Her voice kept going really high pitched in this 😂 she was definitely telling a bunch of lies.
No way is Lady Luxury of the bungalow using an unbranded magnetised phone case/purse! That thing wont even fit in her teeny tiny little handbags. Remember she bought that tiny dior purse in harrods that time because she said she needs to small purses for her small bags.
I remember her old school what's in my bag. She always just chucked her cards and everything loose (including chewed gum) into her bags. A few times there was a card case with gum stuck to it and some reveal of a new one... but it's seriously possible this ho just has NO wallet. She's that careless and thoughtless it is entirely possible. And from the looks of today's video... she grabbed a pile of receipts and threw some cards in there and lied that she uses it every day. We SEE her with her phone at all times NOT in that wallet or any of those cases and yes... most of her bags would NOT fit that thing... unless CAWWIE is carrying it in her back pack.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What's with Ali laying back on the sofa to take a selfie and then writes 'no filter'? #1 He is laying back so gravity is his friend. #2 He has his mouth closed and probably sucking in his cheeks and loose skin. #3 I call BS on the no filter. He is moving back and forth very slow so the filter can keep up. His facial skin has lots of discoloration and sun damage (sorry Ali but you posted those close up photos) and none of that is visible in this video. AND again he is keeping his mouth closed so that the face looks smooth. #5 Ali, man up. There is nothing appealing about a guy who fawns and preens over himself. It is actually a very big turn off. Good grooming is one thing and women love a well groomed man but this preening is just gross. And you know what is even more gross? A man acting and looking like a little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What's with Ali laying back on the sofa to take a selfie and then writes 'no filter'? #1 He is laying back so gravity is his friend. #2 He has his mouth closed and probably sucking in his cheeks and loose skin. #3 I call BS on the no filter. He is moving back and forth very slow so the filter can keep up. His facial skin has lots of discoloration and sun damage (sorry Ali but you posted those close up photos) and none of that is visible in this video. AND again he is keeping his mouth closed so that the face looks smooth. #5 Ali, man up. There is nothing appealing about a guy who fawns and preens over himself. It is actually a very big turn off. Good grooming is one thing and women love a well groomed man but this preening is just gross. And you know what is even more gross? A man acting and looking like a little boy.
I sharpened that picture too and he still looks like a wax work 😂 oh and 'no one' asked about his beard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.