Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On socialblade she now has two days when she’s lost followers (hurrah!) :m

Clearly reporting has worked or Instagram has done some deleting of bot accounts. Let’s see when we’ll hear about her call with Instagram.

Also, she seems to have gotten a good deal from some Russian company selling followers, most of the new bots have odd names but Russian content 😅
Many of the “followers” have exactly four or five posts, all created at the same time so definitely fake as hell.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m Swedish and I’ve never heard the name Boe either. As SuperB mentioned “Bo” is a male name often used by older men but not Boe.
Boe is not even a word and it doesn’t means “sweets”.
Actually, Boe seems to be the old norse (fornnordiska) spelling of the modern day name Bo. Its literal meaning is "to live (somewhere)/to be settled somewhere". I tried to find it in a database for all of the names written on runestones in Scandinavia but I can't find any hard evidence there, the only place that mentions this is Wikipedia.
Coincidentally Bolly is actually also a old norse name in the database (but written as Bolli/Bulli) meaning "something round". I will do further research, something to keep me occupied while I wait for my covid test results to come back :rolleyes: Maybe we can sense a trend with the names here?

All this dog talk reminds me of our dog. We had to put him down this year after 15 amazing years together. He was a shih tzu, the light of my life, my absolutely best friend... All I know is that Lydiot certainly isn't deserving of the pure, unconditional, genuine love a dog gives you. It really boils my piss that she even considers getting another pet!!

(Edited: clarifications)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So Megan Ellaby (i think she’s great) is working with mullberry, I wonder if this is why Lidl is a) about to start working with them Or b) knows they are working with influencers and is sniffing round and begging!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Just watched a couple of "people who beg for free tit" oopps sorry "influencers" and 1 question I have :

I work sometimes 14 hours a day and I still have time to prepare a meal from scratch .... all I see these ppl doing is using packets of this and these food delivery (begged) companies in their Kitchens .... Is this the new normal please someone help me out ... I mean how hard it is to make pasta (Granted I am Italian so Mamma taught me well) or make a pie or make a casserole?

All this crap in a packet is surely not good for you or tit shoved in a thermocrap ..etc etc

Answers on the back of a postcard please xx

oh and PS: Are Range Rover just giving away effing cars to anyone ... Lydia/ victoria and Elle darby and the list goes on ... WTF .... If there was ever I car I originally wanted, you just "Influenced me not to". That is not a crack at the brand but .."Like stinking fish and all that as the saying goes".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
it would be 50% off original price then 5% off the discounted price right? not 55% off the original price? (bad at math... *le sigh*)
If the price was 100 it would be 100*0.5*0.95 =/= 100*(0.5-0.05)
0.5*0.95= 0.457 (you pay 45.7% of the og price and not 45%, your discount is 100-45.7=52.5%)

Edit: ups there was a mistake 0.5*0.95=0.475 I mixed the 7 and the 5 up. You pay 47.5% of the og price and have a discount of 52.5% still)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve actually written to a brand that recently worked with her politely informing them of two things (1) that lydia works with the Boohoo group so you have to wonder about her moral
compass (2) she is suspected of buying followers which creates a non equal playing field for other IGers. I won’t name them as Lyds may go straight to them and tell them a lie or two. But they were really gracious about it and said it was new news to them. They thanked me for passing on the info. Now - I don’t know if they will genuinely do anything about it but it was nice that they took the time to read my message and respond. I DMed the company on IG. I’ve done it for quite a few other brands she’s been working with. I think if we all did this in a professional manner then they’d really have to start sitting up. No harm trying right?
Hi I have been doing the same, messaging the companies on instagram in a polite manner informing them they are cheapening their brand by associating with her.

Reactions: 25
Lydia in her 20s seem she would of been so much fun. It must be so weird for her friends who knew her back then to now is like 2 different people

Reactions: 12
You can complain to us by:

make a complaint by completing our online complaints form (click continue below), or by calling us via the details below. If you encounter any error messages when using our online form, please contact us at [email protected] - though please note we don't accept complaints via this email address.
You will need:

information about the ad, including where and when you saw it
if possible, a photo, video or screenshot of the ad (please note, if we do not have sufficient detail to help us to locate the ad you have concerns about, we may not be able to proceed with an assessment of your complaint)
if you're complaining online, a few minutes to fill in our form

It looks like the ASA route could work if we went down the route of fraudulent behaviour on the ads. Do we have evidence of fraudulent accounts that are liking?

Reactions: 8
Hi! Long time lurker, first time commenting. I bumped into Lydia on YouTube a year ago or so. I liked her for about to videos, and then it stopped. I couldnt for the life of me understand why so many people watched and loved her. Back then i found her to be a fake, annoying witch, but I kept on watching for what i think was fascination. I googled her and came across Tattle. I’ve been reading on here and agreeing to Everything. I still hate-watch her from time to time! She is getting worse and worse. Both as a human being but also as an «influencer».

Plus I have to say you guys are hilarious and witty!

I feel like I have to add that English isn’t my native language, so sorry for maybe not explaining myself that well:)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It’s deception if someone is using fake bots to generate likes or comments about endorsements and we have proof.

Reactions: 16
Ad fraud (also referred to as Invalid Traffic) is concerned with theory and practice of fraudulently representing online advertisement impressions, clicks, conversion or data events in order to generate revenue.

Reactions: 12
He looks unwell ☹ Lost so much weight his face is caving in and even his skin tone he looks malnourished ☹ What a shame he was an attractive guy a few years ago
He looks into the camera trying to smeyes...but it just looks like he loves himself .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi! Long time lurker, first time commenting. I bumped into Lydia on YouTube a year ago or so. I liked her for about to videos, and then it stopped. I couldnt for the life of me understand why so many people watched and loved her. Back then i found her to be a fake, annoying witch, but I kept on watching for what i think was fascination. I googled her and came across Tattle. I’ve been reading on here and agreeing to Everything. I still hate-watch her from time to time! She is getting worse and worse. Both as a human being but also as an «influencer».

Plus I have to say you guys are hilarious and witty!

I feel like I have to add that English isn’t my native language, so sorry for maybe not explaining myself that well:)
You are more understandable than Lydia and Ali when they post. I'm not English as well.. people here are very forgiving (for that at least 😂)

He looks into the camera trying to smeyes...but it just looks like he loves himself .
Since no one else does, he has to.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi Tattlers

duck off. I mean good morning. I bet you're all just so excited for vlogmas with the MG's to commence. I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, but if the white runs out, I'll drink red. This Christmas I've decided to put my mistletoe in my back pocket however, so that all the people I don't like can kiss my ass. I just hate being vulnerable online as people just stick the knife in. For example, that delusional douche canoe saying my outfit resembles Guy Fawkes. I'm sorry, giving a duck doesn't really go with my outfit. But, are @mulberryengland changing their designs because of you? That would be a NO! Speaking of Guy Fawkes though, it is one of those days where I want to light someone's face with a fire then put it out with a fork. I'll start with you.

And for your information, I'm not jealous of Josie. I don't compete. I dominate. Ali is of Charlie's roast dinner, however. I tried to cook something from scratch once...and ended up summoning the devil. Can you believe the audacity of that follower commenting on my husband's vlog about never seeing a sticky muff before? I just find it extremely ironic Ali, that 'strap on' spells 'no parts' backwards. For the record, I'm brilliant in bed. When my blanket wants to feel my body and my pillow wants some head, I indulge them for hours and hours. For all the women who brag about how much men want them. Just remember, the cheapest prices attract the most customers. This is obviously where I went wrong when founding Glóby. I am aware that the gram wants a baby though and we'll have to consummate the marriage for that tit. Or beg for a turkey baster. I've got it all figured out though, don't you worry your poor and ugly little heads. When I get one of my headaches, I'll just pop two aspirin and keep away from children, just like the bottle says.

FROW can also duck off hashtagging support your friends. If I wanted to listen to an asshole I'd fart. But, where was my support? I almost let what she posted upset me. Then I remembered she's a spoilt self-centred witch who's hella jealous she doesn't have a Chupi ring, and I was good. She doesn't have to die to be dead to me. I have mentally visualised funerals on a daily basis. I'm not always this fangy. Sometimes I'm asleep. I've taken the day off to catch up on naps and buying bots. I'm going to have to sell my snagged cashmere tights to fund them now. As new. I bet you think you're all hilarious reporting them. I wrote all your opinions on toilet paper, so I can wipe my ass with it. But, I just hope you're not allergic to nuts, like I am to gluten. Because I'm going to kick yours up into your throat. Anyway, I hope you all have a nice day. And when I say have a nice day. Remember that the 'fucker' is silent.

Love Lydia xx
Brilliant again (as always) and I love that it seems extra bitchy this thread. :love: well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think as long as we don’t personally attack the person (defamation). You can highlight with evidence that the likes are not genuine nor are the followers. This is an account which heavily endorses products therefore should be investigated as this is deemed fraudulent behaviour and is falsely attracting people to spend money based on fraudulent factors (followers and likes). State this isn’t a personal attack this is to ask why accounts which dont follow the ad practices which you outline as well as Facebook are allowed to go against your code of conduct.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.