Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Vic was also throwing some shade at Lidl in her last vid too. Not only shouting out Jamie G again, but showing all the PJs she was 'Kindly gifted as part of an integrated paid for advertorial' and making a point of saying she had ironed them so they look nice - we all know lazy bint Lydia never irons or steams clothes and got called out for having creased PJs in her other video.

Vic bugs the hell out of me, but if there was a cat fight with Lidl, I'd totally be rooting for her to win.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Great idea! I totally agree about politely letting brands know and sending the evidence.
I still think she’s trying to blame Instagram for the ‘problems’ ie her own obvious bot buying. I wonder if she’ll address it though
I’ve actually written to a brand that recently worked with her politely informing them of two things (1) that lydia works with the Boohoo group so you have to wonder about her moral
compass (2) she is suspected of buying followers which creates a non equal playing field for other IGers. I won’t name them as Lyds may go straight to them and tell them a lie or two. But they were really gracious about it and said it was new news to them. They thanked me for passing on the info. Now - I don’t know if they will genuinely do anything about it but it was nice that they took the time to read my message and respond. I DMed the company on IG. I’ve done it for quite a few other brands she’s been working with. I think if we all did this in a professional manner then they’d really have to start sitting up. No harm trying right?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Please someone explain why she wouldn’t correct her mistake right away? Says it’s £1 when it should be £10, says she will fix it... but 5 hours pass and still hasn’t...

CAE1512A-ABF8-4816-B22C-9913FF870E99.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No, they actually said it is a Nordic name (you know Vikings..like our teenager Alex is one).

Josie is a Karen, she will destroy you.
I’m norwegian and Boe is not nordic. Bo however is a male scandinavian name

Reactions: 10
Thanks! LOL go Luciana! Surely a fellow Tattler 🤪
If you see the intial comment she wrote she says she prefers to go a give away at milestones.

ive followed/watched her for YEARS now I don’t ever remember her actually doing
1 give away. A few times shes said she would and hasn’t, can anyone else who’s an OG follower remember? I’m wracking my brains here? Another Lydiot lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please someone explain why she wouldn’t correct her mistake right away? Says it’s £1 when it should be £10, says she will fix it... but 5 hours pass and still hasn’t...

View attachment 322385
Because she is a fraudulent narc. In her mind, Lydia Elise Millen does not make an error. You read it wrong. Lazy and dishonest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm screaming that Lydia is selling phone cases 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love it!

Scrolling through my insta stories and everyone is promoting Far Fetch, Luisaviaroma, Charlotte Tilbury, Selfridges, Liberty, Harvey Nichols and Net a Porter, but no Lydia is flogging a phone case and a toothbrush. She has become the Del Boy of instagram! All she needs now is to do a car boot sale for the crap that won't sell on Depop!

Also seen a couple of super minor influencers with like 5000 following get gifted the Dior basket full of food gifts, pretty sure Vic and Amelia got that as well! Where's yours Lidl?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If you see the intial comment she wrote she says she prefers to go a give away at milestones.

ive followed/watched her for YEARS now I don’t ever remember her actually doing
1 give away. A few times shes said she would and hasn’t, can anyone else who’s an OG follower remember? I’m wracking my brains here? Another Lydiot lie?

I've watched from the start of her YouTube 'career' and I've never known her do a giveaway, like you say, she has said she would do them a couple of times, but never did. Shes a lazy, ungrateful cow, She would not be living in that house if it wasn't for her viewers, no matter how much she kids herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Love it!

Scrolling through my insta stories and everyone is promoting Far Fetch, Luisaviaroma, Charlotte Tilbury, Selfridges, Liberty, Harvey Nichols and Net a Porter, but no Lydia is flogging a phone case and a toothbrush. She has become the Del Boy of instagram! All she needs now is to do a car boot sale for the crap that won't sell on Depop!

Also seen a couple of super minor influencers with like 5000 following get gifted the Dior basket full of food gifts, pretty sure Vic and Amelia got that as well! Where's yours Lidl?
She’s pissed off almost every brand available so there’s nothing left for her to promote except for dodgy knock offs. She’ll be advertising back alley lip and cheek fillers next.
Any IGer who thinks they can treat people like tit IS a piece of tit themselves. It’s only a matter of time before every decent brand finds out what the real piece-of-tit Lydia is like and bans her completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Vic was also throwing some shade at Lidl in her last vid too. Not only shouting out Jamie G again, but showing all the PJs she was 'Kindly gifted as part of an integrated paid for advertorial' and making a point of saying she had ironed them so they look nice - we all know lazy bint Lydia never irons or steams clothes and got called out for having creased PJs in her other video.

Vic bugs the hell out of me, but if there was a cat fight with Lidl, I'd totally be rooting for her to win.
That brought me back to life cause for a single second I depicted that in my mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im sure Vic and Lidl “broke up” im actually surprised it lasted this long. Specially considering that them two used to hate each other back in the day, oh i guess bsck to that

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.