Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go ‘I know lots of you are experiencing issues with your follow sections’ LIES!!!
If people had been we would have seen more about it, there’s nothing about it on Twitter.

also it’s strange how her message box followers count starting messing BEFORE the recent ig update. Absolute BS from this one.

Also all the negativity she has recieved recently has obviously put her in a reflective mood bc she has started posting throwback pictures and videos.

what would we comment for this question?:LOL:

She had a call from Instagram ? How ??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just a comment on the wine she was touting as being in the 1%.. Being from South Africa, and knowing about wine unlike her lordship of the manor, I can safely assure you that it is not what she is making it out to be. It is good wine, don't get me wrong, but Boekenhoutskloof make middle range wine. It irks me on another level that she feels like she needs a wine cellar. They have no idea about humidity control, placement, lighting and storage. You can't just throw a bunch of wine in a cellar to 'age' it. Not all wines age you silly moo moo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve been lurking around and watching this thread for a while, everytime she does something annoying I come on to check whether anyone else has picked up on it and low and behold here it is! 😂 particular highlights recently being the ‘rich farmers wife’ comment, Ali drinking a brew whilst riding a moped, Lydia ‘running’ with her hair all over the damn place, to name some ‘favourites’ but especially all this build up to the inevitable puppy purchase. I used to really like Lydia, but now finding she is getting increasingly annoying and stuck up her own backside. Anyway one thing I noticed today on her ‘flashback’ stories is how she looks a whole generation older than her ‘best friends’ is it just me?! I don’t know how she does it despite the Botox and fillers - her friends still look youthful and she looks like a middle aged trog! Anyway I just wanted to vent! Will probably go back to lurking now! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I wonder how hard Lydia has pulled the emergency brake on her fake followers shopping spree? She must be furious she got caught in such an embarrassing way.

How will she now reach her one million followers before Christmas, something she was SO sure of in one of her vlogs???? Is carrie-the-enabler working day and night on a fake damage control story to tell her partnerships now that they all know what a fraud she is?

Don’t be shocked if she pulls some sob story and sympathy fishing in the upcoming days to divert attention away from this, nonna get ready to be used!
Every time she's was near reaching another 100k she would post on her stories "can we make it to ...k by Friday" for example. But all these days she hasn't acknowledged anything. She's so suspect.

She has uploaded a picture with herself, Carrie and the 2 Alex's and captioned it so glad I now get to work with all 4 of my oldest and closest friends. Firstly I think she means her 3 closest friends unless her and Depop Dee go way back, which I doubt. But in which capacity will the 2 Alex's be working with/for her.
Alex on the left side has done her make up for the Karen Millen at home campaign. And she does her nails sometimes, which of course is considered work related since all beauty treatments are a work investment with these influencers. I wonder if Marion Cotillard asks for the invoice when she goes to the hairdresser, to deduct from taxes. After all, her body is her work tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Estee Lalonde, two rescue dogs, through Wild at Heart as well. I'm not a fan of hers, but she made a video recently showing the struggles of having a highly stressed and traumatized dog.
I’ve mentioned her before and I suppose she’s not strictly an ‘influencer’ as her following isn’t that big, but countrygrandeur on Instagram has rescue dogs and a rescue miniature pony 🥰

Reactions: 10
I’ve mentioned her before and I suppose she’s not strictly an ‘influencer’ as her following isn’t that big, but countrygrandeur on Instagram has rescue dogs and a rescue miniature pony 🥰
And lots of Hollywood stars as well. Salma Hayek, Amanda Seyfried... When you don't need to buy a designer dog to complete your instagram life...

Reactions: 10
When she has children she’ll be constantly screeching something like, “Archibald Bartholomew Lancelot Montague Augustine Millen Gordon, don’t Mommy’s things, they’re VERY expensive”.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
He’s not showing off he’s clean shaven he’s showing off to the women followers. Let’s be honest does your man pose topless on Instagram on stories like that ... mine wouldn’t 😂❤. I’m surprised she didn’t make him take it down, she probably thinks he’s all mine... that was an attention post not directed for Lydia and we all know it.

Clean shaven but wearing a mask... .that topless photo was for attention ... I think he might be reading these threads...🤞cue lydia doing a romantic post soon 😂. You can’t fake your feelings, if a man looks for attention elsewhere like that then the relationship has issues.
He didn't say where he was clean shaven? Because you can't see his face.

A Brazilian perhaps? 😉
Thought the same 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
There are a few.
Rosie Londoner - despite her many faults, she has advocated for wild at heart for years. Her mum adopted from Greece and recently from Bosnia. She is also campaigning about the transport regulation changes fro Eurotunnel to Uk.

Dorothy - shegoeswear / therescuegirlgang -amazing lady, she has 5 rescues from Cyprus, Romania and China and they are gorgeous!!

Emily Hunt- not only has a rescue, but campaigns. She went with wild at heart to Beirut, and donates profit from her dog toy brand to wild at heart.
Estee Lalonde - she has a rescue dog with issues, however, she is working with someone to help the dog overcome these issues ❤ I don't actually watch her but someone on another thread mentioned her rescue dog, so I started watching a few of her vlogs.

I have recently seen a few influencers (Fleur, Tamara, Amelia, VicITF, Josie) unbox gifts / PR from Dior - scarves, makeup, perfume - as well as advent calendars from other brands. On our madam's front, it's just *crickets*. She has mentioned in a few vlogs that she has loads to unbox, however, she has only unboxed Amazon stuff or wreaths / flowers / seeds and 1 Jo Malone candle. Does anyone think she is not receiving PR / gifts esp the Dior stuff or is she just not unboxing it so we can't talk about it ???
I'm not including the Holland Cooper & Louboutin stuff as that was payment for the Ads she did for them ...

Reactions: 18
Estee Lalonde - she has a rescue dog with issues, however, she is working with someone to help the dog overcome these issues ❤ I don't actually watch her but someone on another thread mentioned her rescue dog, so I started watching a few of her vlogs.

I have recently seen a few influencers (Fleur, Tamara, Amelia, VicITF, Josie) unbox gifts / PR from Dior - scarves, makeup, perfume - as well as advent calendars from other brands. On our madam's front, it's just *crickets*. She has mentioned in a few vlogs that she has loads to unbox, however, she has only unboxed Amazon stuff or wreaths / flowers / seeds and 1 Jo Malone candle. Does anyone think she is not receiving PR / gifts esp the Dior stuff or is she just not unboxing it so we can't talk about it ???
I'm not including the Holland Cooper & Louboutin stuff as that was payment for the Ads she did for them ...
I don't think she is being gifted them, she would definitely have flaunted them over a vlog or her instagram by now. To be honest look at how she reacted to the Jimmy Choo gift! She was all smiles and giggles when she thought it was shoes in the bag but when it turned out to be a book and some other items, she couldn't have gotten the carrier bag away from herself quick enough. The facade dropped and greedy guts Lydia appeared.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh come on. Just picturing this high maintenance woman on a professional trip crying the WHOLE first day. What in the hell did the other people think? She’s so desperate for all the wrong kind of attention. Oh look at me crying alllll day because I’m being taken on this free trip.

Funny Lydia posting SHE has this after Valeria reel yesterday. She’s such a copy cat.

2195BD5D-9705-4AC8-97A6-C57877218899.jpeg
BD78E3CA-2CDC-4357-A77B-8E77C7199DCE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Caught in so many lies! Just saw the account on instagram @lydiamillenbuysfollowers is more active than ever. So much to share and shame her well done whoever it is

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh come on. Just picturing this high maintenance woman on a professional trip crying the WHOLE first day. What in the hell did the other people think? She’s so desperate for all the wrong kind of attention. Oh look at me crying alllll day because I’m being taken on this free trip.

Funny Lydia posting SHE has this after Valeria reel yesterday. She’s such a copy cat.

View attachment 318795View attachment 318822
Great, Lydia learnt a new word "Imposter Syndrome". Expect it to be the word and comment reply of the moment. We removed the white board from the office's door because it seemed like an imposter. You comment how you like and I can't because I suffer from imposter syndrome.

Great job, coaching person. Telling a narc they suffer from imposter syndr. so they can victimize themselves even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe when putting a formal complaint in with Instagram about fake followers. We should also include screen shots of her complaining it's their fault and lying about calling them.

Caught in so many lies! Just saw the account on instagram @lydiamillenbuysfollowers is more active than ever. So much to share and shame her well done whoever it is
Tried to look this account up and nothing came up then I was locked out of my account for suspect activity and had to change my instagram password... maybe unrelated but that was a scary coincidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just a comment on the wine she was touting as being in the 1%.. Being from South Africa, and knowing about wine unlike her lordship of the manor, I can safely assure you that it is not what she is making it out to be. It is good wine, don't get me wrong, but Boekenhoutskloof make middle range wine. It irks me on another level that she feels like she needs a wine cellar. They have no idea about humidity control, placement, lighting and storage. You can't just throw a bunch of wine in a cellar to 'age' it. Not all wines age you silly moo moo.
South Africa here too! I cringe when she models herself to be a wine connoisseur. If only she knew the kind of wines we have at our doorstep. Lydiot name is perfect for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
I meant it in the sense that it's nice compared to what I expected her to have. It isn't to my taste but I expected her to have something quite tacky and overly showy, footballer wives style.
There was a discussion a long time back that her engagement ring is almost a direct copy of the engagement ring her ex-boyfriend gave to his fiancee, someone found photographs, probably @Georgeeee or @Muffpuff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Apparently, Vic ‘bought’ the 8ft tree, BH then kindly sent her all the decorations for free. I know this is a Lydia thread but Frow grates on me so much calling her copious freebies ‘care packages’ and don’t get me started on her sulky teenager husband 😩😀 I’ll give credit where it’s due, the free tree/decorations looked nice
Frows husband is the kind of lad you date in uni. He's so cringe and hasn't grown out of his teenage angst and acting like he was in a indie band 🙈 he's so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This talk about manifesting is something she has most likely picked up from Fashion Bumbler, as she's gone on about this for years. I remember her saying about having a number engraved in a bracelet she wore every day which was the number of followers she was aiming to get. This was several years ago and she often mentioned manifesting, The Secret, etc. My eardrums can't cope with her voice so I no longer watch her to know if she's still banging on about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.