Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl wouldn't last a day in the SL offices. Thank goodness there are real, working women out there, otherwise I would be losing my sanity with Lidl (and Josie and Frow)!
She would fall out with everyone on the first day and be totally out of her depth...

Reactions: 10
The whole aspiring for a pair of louboutins and a mini cooper is the sort of thing a teenager says when they are at school. The whole point of growing up is not to just grow in age but to grow in yourself, in your mind and to grow as a person. Like you said everything except the cats is very materialistic and juvenile. The posts don't strike me as a mature, 32 year old married woman. You would think she would have way more sentimental memories to look back on that don't involve 'things'.
The whole manifestation bullshit is just a cover up for the begging. I manifested this £800 jacket, I uploaded it to instagram stories to tell all my followers, just how much I was desperately dreaming of this jacket. I even tagged the company to let them know, how deeply I was manifesting it and then somehow, like magic it appeared before my very eyes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You are exactly right, she’s so immature. She really doesn’t seem to have learnt a thing. I just find her life very insular and materialistic.

Reactions: 14
I think her way of suppressing her feeling of unworthiness from her childhood is to fill her life with expensive items to prove she’s made it.
“Look! I AM worthy, I have so many expensive handbags, and shoes, and 300 pound pillow duvets, no close friends except those I pay but don’t mention that!!”

Reactions: 26
If she hadn’t have opened a bottle of wine on stories last night I seriously thought her stories this morning were about to end in a pregnancy announcement 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why do I feel that’s going to be very soon.
Yep thinking the same .. especially about next chapter !? Maybe dog as well?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she is able to upload pics to her feed but not receive DMs ?
She is such a liar.

She told us weeks ago the best thing was switching off her DMs. And if anyone ie. brands needs to contact her for business matters they would email her or Cawweeee. So why did her subscribers need to know she was having a problem with her DMs / IG - no one is able to contact her - so just get the problem sorted out with IG quietly.

My point is : she was setting up the scenario of her buying bots being a problem with IG and not her fraudulent behaviour. And of course, the normal course of action when she has a (supposed) problem is to go on Twitter. But, hey she doesn't use twitter anymore.
that’s exactly what I thought, song and dance about not being able to receive messages when only a little while ago turning off messages was the best thing she had ever done
What an absolute head. And the fact she puts upset face! Autism diagnosis look at development of language, milestones in development, interpersonal skills, she needs to look at herself and how the the dog is relating to her due to her own behaviour not pathologies the dog. I really hope she gets a negative reaction to this.

• Sick
She would fall out with everyone on the first day and be totally out of her depth...
Am so glad SL has never featured Lidl. They do have influencers on now and again but if I saw Lidl turn up, I would switch off permanently. It would literally ruin it for me. I love the show, though, and GCC is awesome - I think it’s her honesty. She is completely authentic, unlike Lidl.

• Heart
The whole aspiring for a pair of louboutins and a mini cooper is the sort of thing a teenager says when they are at school. The whole point of growing up is not to just grow in age but to grow in yourself, in your mind and to grow as a person. Like you said everything except the cats is very materialistic and juvenile. The posts don't strike me as a mature, 32 year old married woman. You would think she would have way more sentimental memories to look back on that don't involve 'things'.
The whole manifestation bullshit is just a cover up for the begging. I manifested this £800 jacket, I uploaded it to instagram stories to tell all my followers, just how much I was desperately dreaming of this jacket. I even tagged the company to let them know, how deeply I was manifesting it and then somehow, like magic it appeared before my very eyes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I don't have as much a problem with them being material things as much as the lack of work behind them. In my view the problem is that it's just a list of things she bought and what year she bought them, I wouldn't have a problem with it if she bought a car, 800 pound jackets etc.. after achieving career milestones. "bought this after I worked all year to achieve x". Wanting a nice pair of shoes, or car imo is normal for some people, what's gross is begging and pretending you got them through your own efforts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has uploaded a picture with herself, Carrie and the 2 Alex's and captioned it so glad I now get to work with all 4 of my oldest and closest friends. Firstly I think she means her 3 closest friends unless her and Depop Dee go way back, which I doubt. But in which capacity will the 2 Alex's be working with/for her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Am so glad SL has never featured Lidl. They do have influencers on now and again but if I saw Lidl turn up, I would switch off permanently. It would literally ruin it for me. I love the show, though, and GCC is awesome - I think it’s her honesty. She is completely authentic, unlike Lidl.
what's sl and gcc? looking for new people to check out

Reactions: 9
I don't have as much a problem with them being material things as much as the lack of work behind them. In my view the problem is that it's just a list of things she bought and what year she bought them, I wouldn't have a problem with it if she bought a car, 800 pound jackets etc.. after achieving career milestones. "bought this after I worked all year to achieve x". Wanting a nice pair of shoes, or car imo is normal for some people, what's gross is begging and pretending you got them through your own efforts.
I understand what you mean. For a person who has worked hard and saved to treat themselves to something nice, that can in a way be seen as a milestone but like you said it's not really a milestone when all you've done is beg for it. It's like she is celebrating moving on up from begging for a mascara to begging for expensive items such as 1k bags. It's all very tasteless especially consider the current climate.
What gets me the most is when they try and cover it all up by saying they manifested it or they believe in the secret etc. That in my opinion is very disrespectful to all her followers. It makes it seem like they are not working as hard as Lydia or they are not as worthy as she is, the secret doesn't work for them like it does for her. When in reality they beg for everything and the reason why her followers don't have the same, is because they aren't able to email the PR team for the latest release.

what's sl and gcc? looking for new people to check out
SL is sheerluxe and GCC is Georgie Coleridge Cole who I believe is the founder of sheer luxe

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What a complete lie! 1) Instagram does not care that much about lydia to call her.

2) Thats not how technology works, we have built multiples apps. Going Into old messages to refresh is crap. This is an issue with a break in the code, refreshing broken code doesn’t connect it lol. It’s either there or it isnt and you have to go into it to fix it In the backend which no one but the developers at Instagram can fix.

3) This is so we think she’s got control over Instagram and the bot buying I think it’s time we all connected with sending reports to Instagram ourselves? Make sure you submit evidence otherwise it will look like a hate campaign.

Reporting an account does nothing but sending forms does I know because I’ve done it. We just need more people to do it and to enquire why we are being ignored when it’s your terms.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow! Hopefully that is thanks to @Pounamuheart. and the rest of us who have been reporting bots like crazy.
It's still a drop in the ocean when she's gained 44k in the last 30 days!
44K in that short time on the back of the laziest, dull, uninspiring vlogs...clearly vast numbers of people want to watch her hyper-lapsed washing in a small laundry...

edit. Oh and lets not forget the huge piles of cardboard boxes - so many they have to be burnt on a wretched bonfire...documents my left foot!!! All sanitised with lashings and lashings of hot chocolate, late at night to make it look romantic and COSY. I’m not buying that narrative...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The first ring she bought with Carrie in Ireland, it was in one of her vlogs but I can't remember which one. Ali wasn't there and he hadn't even seen it, she just called him to tell him about it. If I remember correctly they gave her a small discount for the ring and then a few weeks/months later they sent her a press discount card so she could continue to purchase from them with a discount.
Personally I find this whole engagement ring/new ring saga an accurate representation of their marriage. No communication, no commitment and all for show.
My parents have been married for 30 years, this year and every few years my Mum has had a new ring added to her ring collection, which she swaps in and out alongside her wedding band (her actual engagement ring was stolen) or she gets a new piece of jewellery. These have all been gifts from my dad but for every single piece, they went to the store together to look at and decide on together. Ultimately it was always my Mum's choice of jewellery but my Dad was always there and I think that is how it is supposed to be. Especially since these pieces of jewellery are meant to represent marriage/life together.

I'm assuming the new builds have numbers not names.
I want my marriage to be like this 😍 my engagement ring is a weird diamond cut so I had to have my wedding ring made so any new addition will have to be altered too but I love this idea

• Heart
If she was a true boss witch and true millionaire, she'd be able to buy herself a huge diamond ring. She wouldn't need a man to get it for her, to get it as a freebie or discount or bloody beg for it.

And she wouldn't need to piece meal and jig saw puzzle it together with a stack of several mini diamonds slapped together. Just saying...
I agree. The stack isn't doing any favours, it just drowns her e-ring and looks a bit... goth? It's a shame as the jumbled stack doesn't allow you appreciate the best part of her e-ring such as the "excellent" graded cut, the craftsmanship of the setting, and presumably high clarity and colour.

What's even worse is the Tiffany rings are set in harder-wearing platinum and the Chupi rings are in softer 14k white gold. Platinum and white gold also don't look great together either, the colours read differently. Part of the reason the stack looks messy...

Reactions: 29
I agree. The stack isn't doing any favours, it just drowns her e-ring and looks a bit... goth? It's a shame as the jumbled stack doesn't allow you appreciate the best part of her e-ring such as the "excellent" graded cut, the craftsmanship of the setting, and presumably high clarity and colour.

What's even worse is the Tiffany rings are set in harder-wearing platinum and the Chupi rings are in softer 14k white gold. Platinum and white gold also don't look great together either, the colours read differently. Part of the reason the stack looks messy...
Princess cut isn't to my taste but I quite liked her engagement ring and the wedding band she chose to go with it. It was simple and timeless, the complete opposite of what I thought she would have had. By adding the Chupi rings she is just creating the tacky ring I expected of her originally but way worse.

Reactions: 22
Guys wouldn’t it be amazing to have an edition of ‘I am an influencer get me out of here!’ And always vote Lidl to do trials with creepy critters and other slimy disgusting things??!;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Arrested Development. Psychologically speaking, Lydia has it 100%. She shows no emotional development in any drama / situation in which she is involved - her verbal abuse of the hairdresser, her fight with Claire Choquette, Affiliate Lynx's death, Catgate, excessive shopping during the Pandemic etc etc.
Emotionally, she is a sulky teenager.
Lydia is stuck at the age her parents divorced, which was very traumatic for her. And this is why she behaves in such an immature and selfish manner, unable to maintain relationships which don't fit her narrative, always vying for attention - the loud, forced laugh, the baby talk and lisping to Ali and probably her dad as well, her volatile relationship with her mum, always in competition with her friends and contemporaries. Gosh, I could go on and on.

As well as being a narcissistic sociopath. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I want my marriage to be like this 😍 my engagement ring is a weird diamond cut so I had to have my wedding ring made so any new addition will have to be altered too but I love this idea
I completely realise engagement rings are a very personal preference and everyone has their own vision of the "perfect" ring design, but yea, I find that super-square princess cut is just odd. Certainly not the cut du jour these days (round, elongated cushion, radiant). I would have taken Lydia as pear with halos or oval. Not my fave cuts but the elongated shapes maximise finger coverage.

Reactions: 8
The tradition started because my mums original engagement ring was stolen so my dad replaced it. My mum said a replacement ring never has the same sentimental feeling because it isn't the original. She decided to just have fun with it so now has a few different rings she changes between for whatever she is feeling, alongside her wedding band and some other anniversary jewellery. She said doing it this way she has created new traditions and memories that don't take away from her original ring but have added to the story.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.