Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna (The Anna Edit) and Mark got married the same year as Lydia and Ali and the way they act together in her vlogs is nothing like these two. There’s always some sort of physical interaction between them or Mark is just staring at her adoringly 😆 But with Lydia and Ali there’s literally nothing whenever they appear together. It’s weird 😐

Reactions: 26
In reference to a point I made many moons ago suggesting that influencers receive a list of what to feature in their flogs. Frow’s at it now with her garden plans (raised beds), always loved Dachshunds, Whispering bloody angel and manifestation 😩😩😩😩 They don’t have an independent thought between them. I manifested a new washer/dryer this morning but no messages from any brands...looks like I’ll have to buy one with my own money 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t get all this ‘manifesting’ business and The Secret nonsense. It all just seems like some weird cult. Whatever happened to just working hard to earn money for the things you want?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Think I may have found the next house for her. Has a lovely Christmas vibe
How can absolutely EVERYTHING be so GROTESQUE? By the law of averages, one or two things might be nice. But this is sheer dedication, a shrine to ghastliness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a confession, I’m not proud of myself😔 I stumbled into Boots today and bought a Facehalo!!!!! I’ve been influenced!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who else thinks after Frows video of decorating the tree with Alex, Lydia will literally force Ali. Just to show and pretend they have the same relationship or lifestyle. I know this is not Frows thread but this is the first video I enjoyed of her in a long time.
Of course waiting for Lydia to want to show the same. She already threw the dog idea out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes but none of the other influencers at her level are experiencing such a huge daily increase in bots subscribers.
And Twitter and Instagram are 2 different platforms.

A few years ago, when VicITF suddenly had a 14k increase in subscribers on IG, she addressed the matter LIKE AN ADULT by saying she would look into the matter. Whatever the outcome of that was I don't actually know ... but at least she addressed it by saying she noticed the increase and was confused by it enough to look into it.

Lydia is obsessed by her subscriber numbers, you cannot tell me she has not noticed the sudden increase, then decrease and then increase in her subscriber count. Additionally, people have mentioned it in her Youtube comments as well. But, like the immature, emotionally stunted brat that she is, she has not, and will not, mention it.

Naked PR dude probably has the weekend off, so maybe he'll only write out her response on Monday morning in time for her vlog ??? Nah probably not, ignoring it is easier.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don’t get all this ‘manifesting’ business and The Secret nonsense. It all just seems like some weird cult. Whatever happened to just working hard to earn money for the things you want?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
They would better manifest for world peace instead of reaching x amount of following.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you want a laugh, Josie's video last night when she is hanging her garlands, she sneezes and makes this noise that sounds like the dukes of hazzards horn. I can't stop laughing/watching it 🤣
OMFG I didn’t even know Josie had a channel and i dont follow her either but LMFAO that was hilarious 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay I have a question, do any of you remember Lydia mention wanting a dog before Winston vlog? Because I used to watch every vlog of hers and I do not remember a single time she would mention getting a dog. I probably watched her from 2017 until early 2020 and she never ever mentioned a dog. And now it’s like she’s always wanted a dog? But it’s an idea she only had for like a month and it will definitely be less than a month before that poor doggo is stuck with her. This has to be one of her latest obsessions right?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Okay I have a question, do any of you remember Lydia mention wanting a dog before Winston vlog? Because I used to watch every vlog of hers and I do not remember a single time she would mention getting a dog. I probably watched her from 2017 until early 2020 and she never ever mentioned a dog. And now it’s like she’s always wanted a dog? But it’s an idea she only had for like a month and it will definitely be less than a month before that poor doggo is stuck with her. This has to be one of her latest obsessions right?
Spot on Iv never ever heard her say it at all. Although I vaguely remember her saying once she was more of a cat person than a dog person. But I’m not sure when she said that, it would have been a few years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Agree! I cannot think of one single time and I’ve seen em all. No dog and def not a kind of dog. Even in stories. She just can’t let cawwie have this.

Another thing about the decorating the tree. Doesn’t seem like she asked Ali to do it or expressed wanting to share that with him. She just complained that he’d rather work. Well who would want to do it with her if she’s just bossy and making it about what she wants and themes etc. he knows it’s just going to be work and not fun so let her paid friend do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've a feeling it was @Loveit that might have said that, who knows it is a marriage of convenience.

Here Lydia is with her ex-boyfriend, I don't know his name but older members know who he is and found some engagement photos and his financee was wearing the almost exact ring as hers.
View attachment 319144
Plus as a bonus, here is a link to her blogpost about their trip away together.

This is the ring her ex-boyfriend gave his now wife, apparently. I managed to find it online via Google
View attachment 319171
Oh i'm so embarrassed for her 😂 She probably hates her engagement ring now and realises it was a massive mistake to get the same/similar. Now she is trying to make it look different with all these tacky halos🤦‍♀️

I have a confession, I’m not proud of myself😔 I stumbled into Boots today and bought a Facehalo!!!!! I’ve been influenced!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love a face halo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Asked my sommelier brother about Virgin wines, showed him the bottle our Lyds is banging on about. I haven’t seen rage in his face like that since I broke his stretch Armstrong

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who else thinks after Frows video of decorating the tree with Alex, Lydia will literally force Ali. Just to show and pretend they have the same relationship or lifestyle. I know this is not Frows thread but this is the first video I enjoyed of her in a long time.
Of course waiting for Lydia to want to show the same. She already threw the dog idea out there.
She already asked him the other day if he would help and he said NO. I wrote a comment here about it already so now with your comment it will be twice its mentioned so she will definitely get the hint. She is just soo lazy she wont want to do it herself and with lockdown she cant pay someone. But Cawwie is in her bubble so she will MAKE Cawwie do it.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.